Experimental Power

Story Info
Tonight, I'm in control.
2.3k words
4.3
16.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen is where you find me when you come in from work. The food is in the oven keeping warm and the smell of it permeates the room. I'm dressed in a silk robe, washing one of the last pots in the sink.

"In here smells delicious," you say as you walk closer to me, "and you look ..." You moan and I can't help but laugh. You lean against me, your lips warm against my neck as you start to kiss me. "We may have to postpone dinner." You start to pull at the sash to my robe.

I shake my head and push you away. "No, we are eating dinner first. I have plans for you." I turn to face you. I pull you close and kiss you gently on the lips. "You'll get the rest later ... if you're good."

"If I'm good?" you chuckle. "Baby, I'm always good."

We eat dinner and every so often you ask what the plans are. I just tell you that you'll know when I'm ready for you to know.

When we finish eating you offer to wash the dishes. "Don't worry about it right now," I say. I stand and walk over to you, take you by the hand and lead you into the living room.

As we stand in front of the couch I loosen your tie. You always dress better than everyone else in your office. If you could wear a suit you would. Instead you settle for black pants, a dress shirt and a tie. I've always admired that about you.

I pull it off, let it drop to the floor and start to unbutton your shirt. Your eyes glance at the coffee table. There are no magazines or remote for the television. Just a single blue silk sash from one of my other robes sits on the table.

"So you're willingly going to let me tie you up?" you ask. "That's not nearly enough rope."

"No," I say as I continue to unbutton your shirt.

You slide your hand inside of my robe. "So you're gonna play hard to get." You smack my ass and leave your hand there, squeezing it. "Works for me."

I pull your hand off my ass. "No."

The look on your face changes. You go from all-knowing to confused in a few seconds. It's obvious you can't figure out what else could be left.

I say nothing, just take off your shirt and then reach for your pants. I take my time, rubbing my hand over the front, feeling you grow underneath my touch. I undo your pants and let them drop to the floor. I run my hand up your body. When I get to your face, my thumb presses against your lips. I step closer, kiss your cheek and then push you towards the couch. You fall back and begin to reach for me but I push your hands away.

I pull the sash out of my robe, it falls open, exposing me, naked, as it rests on the curves of my body. You grin and start to reach for your boxers.

"Don't you dare," I say as sternly as I can. "Keep your hands to yourself or I will be forced to bind them."

Your grin gets wider but you put your hands at your side and just stare at me. I watch as your eyes move from mine, travelling over my body. Taking in as much as the robe will allow you to see. The way you look at me always turns me on. You always try to get a peak underneath my clothes, even when we're in a rush. Seeing you now, exploring, makes me wet.

I step closer, sash in hand. "Stand up."

"But I didn't touch myself," you say. You stand and I tell you to turn around.

"I know, but that look on your face says you will."

I tie your wrists together. The truth is, I don't want you to touch me. Every time you do, I cave. I give in to what you want and I know I'll let you have your way. I tighten the sash on your wrists and kiss the back of your neck. I turn you around, push you back down to the couch and straddle you.

My hands run up and down your body. "I know you're used to being in charge but tonight," I kiss you and then bite your bottom lip, "tonight, things are going to go my way." I grind against you, wet against your boxers, I'm sure you can feel it. You grow harder as I grind, so I slow down. My nipples get hard as I brush them against your chest. I kiss my way up to your ear. "I'm so wet for you baby," I whisper.

You groan as I slide my body down yours. My fingers and my lips trace your body. Your curves. Dips. Valleys. Just like you do to me. I settle on my knees between your legs and rest my hands on your thighs. I see why you love being in control. Seeing that hunger, that need, in your eyes, knowing that I'm the reason you're so turned on makes me so happy.

I move my hands up your thighs. You twitch as my hands move closer to the leg of your boxers. I bite my lower lip as my fingers creep higher up your thigh. I slide one hand underneath the leg of your boxers. You groan and twist slightly. I love watching you squirm.

My nails glide along the length of you. I take my time. From the base to the head, just tracing my finger, feeling you grow harder, hearing you moan.

I pull my hand out and grip the waistband of your boxers. I peel it back just enough to expose the head. I lean in, look up at you with a grin and lick. Slow and deliberate licks. I peel back the waistband a little bit more and I lick. Slow and deliberate. Making sure I apply pressure each time my tongue reaches the head. I suck it into my mouth, watch as your eyes close, your head fall back against the couch. I roll my tongue around and then I tease at the underside, sliding my tongue back and forth.

You growl as I suck harder. Fuck, I love it when you growl.

Little by little I pull down the waistband of your boxers and lick each inch of you that's revealed. And each time I do, your growls get louder and longer, and my pussy gets wetter.

Soon I've got your boxers down by your knees. I pull them the rest of the way down and let them drop to the floor. My hand slides up and I grip you tight around the base.

You exhale loudly, like you've been holding it in for as long as possible. I stroke my hand up, still gripping you tight, as I lean forward and lick at your balls. You shudder as my tongue plays across them. Light, barely there licks, feeling you get harder in my grasp.

"You're going to pay for this," you say as I suck your balls into my mouth.

I suck and lick, let the spit collect in my mouth before I release them and let the drool drip onto your balls.

"I know," I say with a smile.

I let go and push the spit around with my hand, coating your balls and shaft before I stand. I take off my robe, let it drop to the floor and I get on the couch to straddle you.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" you ask.

"What?" Your eyes shift to the sash still sitting on the table. "No, I haven't forgotten."

I grip you and lower myself down. Both of us groan as I sink lower. I pull my hand away and wrap it around your neck. I start to grind. My other hand wraps around your neck and push myself against your chest. My hips lift and begin a slow grind, grinding just a few inches of you.

You feel me, my wetness, drip down your shaft. I moan into your ear.

"Fuck," you say trying to lift your hips. Trying to get deeper inside of me. But I rise a little higher, grinning at you as I do. "You are going to pay for that babygirl."

I sink down again, staring at you as I do. "I know." I bounce up and down, my fingers graze the back of your neck. I pull at the small tuff of hair at the back, making your head fall back. I lean down and bite your neck. You thrust into me. I lick up your neck as I grind down on you.

"God, you're going to make me cum," you say.

I pull back. "No. You don't get to cum yet," I say with a smile.

"I beg your pardon?"

"It's not as much fun being on that side of denial is it?" My smile gets wider as I begin to grind on you again. "Don't you dare cum."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I realise I haven't actually thought of a punishment for you. But I continue to smile and grind on you.

I rest my head on your shoulder and start to ride you. Slow at first, feeling every inch of you fill me, and then I start to pick up the pace. Our moans fill the quiet space of the living room. No need for music. We are making our own.

You try to free your hands from the sash but have no luck. I do miss having your hands on me but I know you too well. If I release you, you'll take over.

I moan louder in your ear as my orgasm starts to build. My pussy grips you tighter each time I slide down into your lap.

"You like that baby?" I ask.

All you can do is groan, trying hard not to cum. But I know you're close, I can feel you throb. Each time you inhale, you shudder. I pull away from you, lean back just enough so that you can watch me rub my clit and squeeze my breast with my other hand.

You lean your head back on the couch. "Look at me baby," I say. "Watch me cum on you." You groan as our eyes meet. I lick my lips, suck my bottom lip in as I rub my clit slowly and pinch my nipple between my fingers.

I lean forward again, kiss you hard as I work at my clit and grind against you. My body starts to shudder so I wrap my arms around your neck.

"Fuck." I grip you tight, my nails dig into your skin as my orgasm hits. I shudder against you, moaning, breathing heavy.

I kiss all over your neck as I come down. When I stop shuddering I get up and sink to my knees. You're covered with my cum. I lean forward and lick up the shaft, tasting my sweet juices.

"Oh my god!"

I look up at you as I take you into my hand. "Don't cum yet." I lick the head. Swirl my tongue around and then back down the shaft.

"Fuck." I smile up at you as I slide my hand up the shaft and back down. Your eyes close. "Fuuuck."

"Baby look at me."

"I can't."

I squeeze your shaft, you groan and stamp your foot hard next to me. "Look at me." You open your eyes. There's fire in them. I can't help but smile. I stand, lean forward and kiss you, softly. My hand strokes your shaft. I bite your bottom lip and pull just a little before letting go. "Cum for me."

I kneel between your legs and push my mouth down the length of you. You growl so loudly. I suck, twist my hand back and forth around the base. You stamp your foot again, groaning. Your hips lift off the couch to meet my mouth each time I bob my head down.

You whimper and twist underneath me, unable to say anything. You thrust into my mouth and then I taste you. Filling my mouth. I suck and twist my hand hearing you cry out. I pull away, licking at the excess. Feeling you twitch in my hand.

I stand and sit next to you on the couch. I tell you to turn and I pull at the sash around your wrists. When your hands are free I take one and bring it up to my lips. I kiss around your wrist where the sash was, just like you do to me.

"You forgot the other sash," you say as I kiss around your other wrist.

"I realised I didn't need it after all."

You pull me close. Kiss me softly and then smack me hard on my ass. "For your first time that wasn't bad."

"Thank you."

"You are going to have work your dominance though."

"I know."

"Be more stern."

"I've got to practise."

You chuckle. "You were too sexy." I laugh. "And next time, make sure you have a plan for if I don't do as you ask."

"I had a plan." Your eyebrow raises. "Okay, fine, I didn't have a plan. But thank you for going along with it."

"Anytime."

"Hey."

"What?"

"You have dishes to wash." You roll your eyes playfully. I try my hardest not to smile. "NOW!"

You chuckle and kiss me. "The problem is that you're too sexy. We'll have to work on you being demanding."

"Go."

"What, naked?"

"Yes. Go." I move away from you and rest my head on the couch.

"I have so much to teach you."

"I hate you," I say as you stand up.

"I love you too."

I watch as you walk out of the living room.