Exploration After Inspiration

Story Info
Inspired by yours truly, a new jerking off experience.
986 words
26.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A Banana-fied story. In other words, the material was largely written by someone else and with their permission, I made it more my style. Apparently, that style is flowery and musical, in a good way*

The night began as it always did. Ding went the doorbell, a rousing vocal salutation followed by the customary hug and backslap. I smiled as I always did. These were my friends, and with my current job, it was rare that I saw them. It was beer and crispy chicken for the night. My wife was away on business, so I had taken the opportunity for a lads "catch up". I was always a fan of wine as opposed to beer, this leading to an unyielding slagging from the "thoroughly heterosexual " guys I spent much of my life with. Red wine, for me, always had a rousing effect. I craved excitement. As the lads yelped like testosterone-filled sea lions, I secretively flicked through the pages of short stories from my favourite erotic author.

I knew little about her. However, I had seen random pictures of her body online, and she suited my taste to a tee, her voluptuous curves echoing that of my significant other. Her stories had an unexpected effect on me. Although my sexual life was far from sparse, I craved new excitement and experiences. Her musings had opened that door for me. Did I dare enter? Another glass of wine, another page of the story, my heart pulsed with excitement, my secrets ready to be revealed. My thick velvet cock ready for action. All I needed was privacy. In anticipation, I licked my thumb and turned over the informative first pages...tonight is the night.

So, as the sound of 80's rock boomed from the stereo, I waited for the departure of my guests. My secret reading had sent my imagination into overdrive. The carry-on I had envisioned on "Sugar Island" still played on my mind, as I was an anal virgin. The simple suggestion of the act sent blood throbbing through my begging shaft and had my anus clenching with anticipation.

I bid my guests a fond farewell and scaled the stairs two steps at a time, my heart pounding in my hairless chest. I couldn't undress quick enough. My wife away, I wanted to explore myself in privacy without fear of being caught. I spied her sexy lingerie on the dresser that I had bought her as Valentine's day gift. It was black and purple..... honestly, it certainly accentuated her buxom figure. "What if....?", I thought. Shrugging off this glimpse of borderline fetish, I whipped back the crisp, white duvet and laid a towel upon the bed. I did not know what to expect, and for fear of an accident, I was playing it safe.

I laid my long thin frame on the bed, the towel feeling cold against me. Winter had drawn in. I caressed my shaft gently. Using an open hand, I massaged my cock and balls at the same time, my other hand playfully squeezing my nipples. Every pinch sent a shiver down my spine, every exhalation releasing tension from my already throbbing penis. The open hand moved upwards and with a lick of the forefinger, massaged the back of my bulging head, much like the way you tease a wooden clit. This was the spot. I could cum buckets if I stayed like this...it was time for a new approach.

I squirmed under the overwhelming pressure of anticipation. Panting and short of breath, I opened my eyes like one waking from a nightmare. But this was not a nightmare as the flash of early morning light flared my slate-blue eyes. Jumping off the bed, I reached into the back of the wardrobe. A tube of cherry flavoured lube, another Valentine's gift. This one had not been opened. Laying back on the now warm towel, I squirted the lube directly down my pulsing shaft, over my tight balls and let it run down into my clenching ass. The lube was cold but soothing. The scent of cherry-scented lube filled the room. It was now or never.

I spread the lube all over my pubic area. The sensation of it trickling past my asshole arched my back, making my breath seize up. I placed my hand, palm down on my pubic bone, my erection cradled by my thumb, my fingers cradling my balls. Then in I went with my middle finger. I exhaled every last ounce of breath in my lungs, as I curled my finger towards the wall of my penis. Pushing in, I needed more. Another finger, this time stretching my writhing ass as wide as it could go. Another exhalation, another finger. Another. Could I pass my whole fist? The answer was no. My penis was limp from the pressure, yet the urge to cum hard was building, flaccid or not.

Sweating now, panting, wanting. I could feel the surge through my testicles. I inserted two fingers and bore down hard on the prostate area. Rubbing, teasing. My body lurched. Mouth open, nipples seeking attention. This was it. I lifted my legs towards my shoulders, head arched forward. Eyes closed now. The surge of pre-cum. Running across my thumb. I licked it off. Arching, one hand directed my prostate, the other frantically ground my shaft as fast as possible. Then the roll of cum began, as the ass tightened and fingers clenched. The orgasm was building, muscles contracting. Cock hard as a rock. One frantic gasp for air and release.

I came so hard, it landed all over my chest, my chin and my rose-pink flushed mouth. I licked the cum from my lips, wiping it from my body and licking it from my right hand, while my left massaged the rest into my body. Orgasm still pulsing, I lay down. Today was a new beginning. Tomorrow was another day.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating My First Creampie How I finally got the courage to eat my creampie.in Fetish
Fair is Fair: Trying the Other Side He wants anal so he agrees to be pegged first.in Anal
Swollen Assholes - Rachel's Plan Rachel wants more.in Anal
Pegging My Hubby I find my hubby's secret and confront him.in Fetish
Birthday Butt Play Michael's wife gives him some anal love on his birthday.in Anal
More Stories