Exploration of a Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Dione explores the fantasies of her housemate, Mason.
791 words
3.61
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dione was chilling in the lounge, holding a bowl of noodles and enjoying some netflix when her housemate, Mason, entered through the front door.

"Hey, Mase, how was work?" Dione asked, kindly.

The kids were at school and Kyle was at work so she was enjoying her time alone after doing what chores needed to be done.

Mason dropped down on the couch beside her with an exasperated sigh. That was a vibe. She pet his leg sympathetically.

"Are you hungry? There's some more noodles in the cupboard," she offered.

Mason shook his head. "Nah, I'm good. I'm probably just gonna go chill in my room for a bit."

For Mason, that was code for jerk of to porn for the next couple of hours. Kyle, Mason and I had that kind of friendship that was open about everything. No need to make things awkward. It's only weird if you make it weird, right? Maybe she was the weird one.

"I'm concerned if you do it too often, you're gonna desensitize and ruin it for yourself," she said as he got up from the couch.

Mason just shrugged his shoulders. "Don't care," he called without looking back.

Dione rolled her eyes and settled into the couch further. She tried to focus on the movie in front of her but her eyes kept drifting down the hall where she could see a bit of his bedroom door. His closed doors activity had peaked her interest and her mind came alive with images of her friend sprawled out on his bed, one hand gripping his shaft and the other holding onto his tablet he used specifically for watching porn.

She cuddled under the blanket a bit more, squeezing her thighs together as the images became more vivid. She imagined him tense but refusing to move too much, proud as he was. His hips moving in time with the porn he was watching. She could picture sweat lightly peppering his body as he started closing in on his edge.

One hand slid under her dress as the other reached in for a breast. She teased a nipple and her entrance as she fell back into her mind.

Mason would bite his lip as goosebumps covered his skin. The grip on his cock tightening to help him finish himself off. His eyes roll back and he grits his teeth, digging his feet into his sheets and mattress. He lets out a deep, guttural huff as he cums, shooting his load onto the sheets.

Dione's body tingles as her fingers thrust into her in time with her fantasy. Seeing Mason in her mind coming undone was becoming too much.

As if being summoned by her thoughts, his bedroom door opens.

Dione's eyes fly open and her hands fly from her body, wiping her fingers clean on the blanket at the same time.

Mason exits from his room, his curly dirty blonde hair ruffled.

'Fucking sex hair!' Her mind screamed at her, fueling her already stoked desire.

Mason looked up as he walked out of his room into the kitchen with a view into the lounge room, finding Dione where he left her except Netflix was asking if she was still there.

"Dione?" He called to her. "Are you okay?"

When she looked at him, her hair was tussled from laying on the couch and the blanket drooped enough to see her dress open a little where he could see she wasn't wearing a bra which was normal for her but what wasn't was her gaze. Her eyes were dark but it felt like it was burning. Like she had a sun blazing behind her gaze.

"I'm fine," she spoke, her voice rough.

He stared at her for a moment. Something was trying to add up in his brain but he couldn't put his finger on it. He shrugged it off as he opened the fridge. He grabbed a glass of milk and headed back to his room.

Dione sunk into the couch with an exasperated sigh.

'What is wrong with me?' She wondered.

She felt so guilty but couldn't deny the attraction she felt to Mason, especially when the evidence still moistened between her legs. But her husband was okay with it so its okay, right? Is she a pervert for fantasizing about someone specific and finding sexual gratification from imagining her friend in his most intimate and private moments? She doesn't know and the ache below was making her mind fuzzy and stopping her from caring. Her hands slipped back below and she let herself be damned.

It wasn't until later that it finally clicked in his mind. Her appearance. Dione had been flustered and that gaze she had given him.

It had been desire.