Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 05 - Finale

Story Info
A life changing decision and love for our girl, Dawn.
17.3k words
4.77
7.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers

It had been a couple months since I last spoke to Cami. My heartache has gone but I still think about her and just hope that she is doing good. I heard through some others in the building that she had gone out of town for a big modeling gig. So not having any chance meetings around the hallways was good for me emotionally, but I still missed her.

It did not help matters that Brad, whom I leaned on quite a bit for sexual gratification and companionship from time to time, had accepted a temporary job assignment across the country on the west coast. So now I missed him, too. Okay, so I really missed his cock and the magic he performed on me with it.

Therapy has been going very well for me and I have been cleared by the therapist to take any next steps, that I wanted to take, to further my transition. Even though the surgery scares me, my fear does not outweigh my desire to be complete. I have thought long about it and with loving support from Miranda and Carly, I am going to have my sex reassignment surgery or SRS as it is commonly referred to.

I visited with my surgeon, the same one that worked with Carly, and a date was set for SRS. Three weeks from the day. My heart was filled with excitement but that hint of fear, of the recovery process, was still in the back of my mind. My girls assured me they would be by my side every step of the way. I do not know what I would do without them.

Coming down in the mornings were becoming my favorite time of day around the apartment. The smell of coffee in the air was a wonderful wake up. Carly was usually up before Miranda and I, since she had to leave for work early, so it was hers that I usually smelled. Just as I got to the kitchen, she was grabbing her bag and heading out the door. "Good morning Dawn," she said then gave me a sweet little kiss, "see you later when I get home!" She is forever the sweet one, especially in the mornings.

Miranda, on the other hand, was NOT a morning person. I just grabbed my coffee and sat down at the table to read some emails from work, when old crabby herself walked in. Her red hair looked like the birds had tried to make a nest in it and she grumbled a, "morning," as she walked by to the coffee maker. I had to suppress my urge to laugh, because I knew that would only poke the bear with a stick.

"Rough night last night, Sweetie?"

She turned my way for a second and mumbled something. I just smiled and went back to my emails. Miranda had started seeing a guy she met from the club a few weeks back and they were becoming regular fuck buddies. I am not sure she even knows his name yet, but she sure has been seeing a lot of him, and their late nights were taking a toll on her.

After several minutes of quiet, she flipped her hair back away from her face and grinned, "Dawnie, I have an idea. Let's have a 'goodbye penis' party for you the weekend before your surgery."

I snorted and sarcastically said, "Really?"

She got excited and said, "Yeah! Come on, it will be fun! We can make cut out paper dicks and paste them up and make some penis party favors! Come on, pleeeeeezzzz?"

I rolled my eyes and giggled, "Okay, but who are we inviting? Brad's still out of town working so you know when I drink, I am bound to get horny and I won't have his cock to suck."

She said, "You just leave that to me." She got up, drank down the last of her coffee, kissed me, grabbed my tit, and ran off giggling upstairs. I just sat there rolling my eyes, shaking my head, and rubbing my tit that she just molested.

Two and a half weeks rolled by quickly. All preparations for my SRS were in place, as was the party Miranda had planned. It was Saturday morning and the three of us were making final preparations for that evening.

The paper cocks were hilarious, and the three of us were having fits of laughter as we pasted them around the downstairs area. Little pink penises with a pair of scissors pasted on them. Miranda's idea of course. "I ordered the cake, and it should be here anytime," Carly said, "and I think you are going to love it, Dawn!"

A short time later it was delivered, but Miranda and Carly refused to let me see it until the party started. Brats, I thought to myself and pouted. Miranda came over and pinched me on the ass. "I have a surprise for you, tonight," she said in a sexy voice.

"What is it?"

"Not a what, but a who."

Sparking my curiosity, I followed her around as she put the last of the paper cocks up. "Tell me," I begged.

"Nope, you'll just see later."

"Bitch, you know I hate surprises!"

She laughed and said, "You won't hate this one!"

I chased her around the room pinching her on the ass trying to get it out of her, but she just laughed at me. Carly, busy in the kitchen making up some hors d'oeuvres for the party, just shook her head with a smile as I chased Miranda through. "What am I to do with you kids?"

I stopped and stuck my tongue at her, then pinched her butt and continued after Miranda.

That evening as the festivities got into full swing, guests had arrived, food was being enjoyed and the drinks were flowing. The cake was brought out and I was finally able to see it. It was in the shape of a penis, just like I had guessed, but the hysterical part was when I cut it, everyone cheered like I had just severed the last of my male part from my body.

While chatting up with a couple of our friends from the club, I saw Miranda pacing a little nervously near the door. I excused myself from the conversation and went over to her. "Miranda, what's up?"

"Your surprise is late," she said sternly. Miranda hated people that were not punctual.

"I'm sure whoever it is or whatever it is, will be here soon so no worries, okay?"

Just as I said that someone buzzed our apartment. Miranda checked the monitor and told whomever it was, to come on up. She looked at me with a big smile and said, "Get ready, your surprise is here." Shortly thereafter she opened the door and two very good-looking guys walked in. Miranda, arm in arm with one of them came over to me.

"Dawnie, this is Tim, the guy that's been fucking me silly lately," she boldly said. Absolutely no filter on this girl. He just smiled and greeted me with a polite handshake.

"And this," as she reached over and pulled on the other guys arm, "this is Jack, your surprise."

"Hello, Jack," I managed, "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too, Dawn," he said as he reached out, taking my hand, and kissing it. I then looked fully into this man's gorgeous light crystal blue eyes and could not speak for a moment. He was gorgeous and, in a flash, I felt an instant wave of arousal coming from deep inside me.

Miranda leaned in and whispered, "I knew you'd like your surprise and I heard he's got an awesome cock, too." My faced turned a few shades of red when she said that, but I just grinned and bit my lower lip thinking I could not wait to find out.

Miranda and Tim walked around meeting others, while I sat with Jack on the sofa to get to know him better. Carly came over with a couple of drinks and greeted Jack before heading back to chat with Becky, a girl from a few floors down. I pretended to be a little shy, but deep down, I was ready to fuck this man. He was like candy and I had a sweet tooth like no other.

The party started to wind down as people began filtering out, while Jack and I continued talking and enjoying a few more drinks. I was feeling rather tipsy and my alcohol confidence was kicking in, so I leaned into him and kissed him. His lips were soft but very masculine as they parted and accepted my tongue.

I could not help but let a slight little whimper escape my mouth into his. My hand went up along his chiseled jaw line while the other rested on his ripped bicep. My body responded in an instant as the electrical pulses ran through me. We stood up as we continued kissing and I pressed myself close against him. I could feel his heat against me, and I just wanted to melt on him like a scoop of ice cream on hot sidewalk.

By this time, all the other guests had left. Miranda and Tim had already disappeared into her room and Carly was in the kitchen doing some cleaning, with Becky chatting her up.

Jack and I continued making out there in the living room and my panties were soaked. I could feel his cock pressing against my tummy as it was wanting to be released from the confines of his jeans. I was more than happy to oblige as my hand found his zipper. I lowered it while we continued kissing passionately, then popped the button on his jeans.

I slid my hand into his underwear and wrapped around his rock-hard prick. Oh, dear GOD, I could not even get my hand all the way around it. I pulled away from his kiss and got on my knees in front of him, pulling his cock out of its confines. I was awestruck. It was not overly long in length but holy fucking shit, it was the thickest cock I had ever seen!

Jack closed his eyes and groaned his approval as I used both my hands to hold his manhood and began softly stroking him. I leaned in and kissed the huge mushroom shaped head then took the tip into my mouth. He tasted heavenly as I wrapped more of my lips around him. There was no way I was going to get this cock into my throat, but it was not going to be from lack of effort.

My lips were stretched beyond what I thought possible as I moved his massive meat in and out slowly, while stroking him with my hands. I swirled my tongue around his cock head and tasted his precum as it began to flow. His breathing was becoming heavier as I build a nice steady rhythm trying to take as much as I could in my hungry mouth.

Jack then gently pulled me up, his cock slipping out of my mouth. He kissed me softly then in one easy motion, picked me up his arms to take me to bed. I put my arms around his neck as he did, feeling like a princess being carried away from it all.

We got into my room and he gently laid me down on the bed. Leaning in and kissing me softly as he reaches down and pulled my top off, revealing my red lacy bra. He smiled as he reached around and with a flick of his fingers, had the clasp undone. I shrugged it off to the floor and his hands went to my small breasts as he kneeled in front of me.

His fingers just grazed my now rigid nipples and my body lit up like fireworks in the sky. I closed my eyes and moaned as he circled them with his fingertips, then palming my breasts and massaging them ever so gently. My skin shivered to his touch and I could feel myself getting even wetter than I already had been.

He moved in and took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking it in and teasing my nipple with his tongue. I was losing my mind, and this man had not even gotten into my panties yet. He moved to the other nipple giving it as much love and attention as the first, making me squirm under his skillful mouth.

He gently pushed me back on the bed then kissed his way down my neck, working his way down past my breasts, to my tummy, giving me little nibbles as he did. He reached the button of my jeans and pulled them open with his teeth. My insides were going crazy and my heavy breathing and moaning were very evident to him as he looked up at me and grinned.

He pulled the sides of my jeans as lifted my butt to give him an easy time, not that he would have needed it. Those muscular arms probably could have ripped my denim to shreds if he had wanted to, but this man was very gently and very methodical in what he was doing to me. Driving me absolutely insane is what!

He pulled my jeans over my ankles then gazed at my red lacy panties. Still grinning he reached for them, took the strings in his thumbs, and pulled them down and off in one smooth motion, leaving me completely exposed, my little cock rock hard, standing at attention and dripping wet with my pre-cum.

He kissed his way up my legs, kissing each one from side to side, making me quiver in anticipation. He got to my thighs and gently spread them with his hands. I shivered profusely when his lips touched my perineum and let out a long deep moan. He moved up, kissing my empty scrotum, then ran his tongue around it. He reached the bottom of my cock, kissed up the back side and engulfed it into his mouth.

I nearly came off the bed as he did. This man was sending me to another level of existence. I kept thanking Miranda over and over in my head for finding this awesome lover for me tonight. Jack then moved back down as he continued stroking my little hard-on, kissing down to my rosebud, and softly licking around it. My GOD can this get any better?

Yes, it did. He pushed my leg up with his other hand giving him open access to my little hole. He pushed his tongue inside and moved it in and out of me. I was going insane from the pleasure he was performing on me as he lavished my sex with his oral skills and at the same time, I was thanking the stars that I had gotten completely waxed the day before.

When I tried reaching for him, so I could have more of him, he gently pushed my hands away, leaving no doubt that he was going to please me, and I was going to love it without measure. My soul was about to dance outside of my body as the first wave of my orgasm hit me. I could not hold back as I literally went into convulsions of unadulterated pleasure.

My clear juices oozing and pulsing out of my little cock as each wave hit me over and over, Jack's tongue never leaving my ass. As I subsided a bit, he moved back up taking my softening prick back into his mouth and sucked on the remaining flow from me. I just laid there, in a whimpering mess.

Jack then raised up, put his hands under my thighs and lifted them until my knees nearly pressed against my breasts. He then took his thick monster of a cock and aimed it at my tiny rose bud. Fear ran through me for a second, knowing that thing could possibly rip me open.

I pointed at the side table, him knowing why immediately as he opened the drawer and pulled out my bottle of lubricant. He squeezed a generous amount on his fat prick and some on my little hole as my body squirmed once more under his touch.

He moved up, pushing my legs back up, and placed his thick cock head against my opening. This was going to fucking hurt, but I wanted this man in my ass like no other. He pushed ever so gently, as I felt myself slowly open. The pressure was building from him pushing, he wanted inside me and was not going to let my tight little opening keep him from my depths.

Then, like a dam gate opening for the flood, his thick monster slid halfway in me! I cried out so loud from the intense pain, I swear he had just cut my entire ass open. Fire burning pain screaming from my tortured little asshole as tears streamed down my face. Jack did not move, letting me hopefully adjust to what felt like a log in my ass. He ran his hand up and down the side of my face, brushing the tears away.

We stayed just like that for several minutes before the pain subsided. I did not in any way want him to stop and I let him know that in no uncertain terms. "Do not pull out, please, I need you to fuck me. I will be okay, just taking a little to get used to you," I said, my voice in a quiver. I reached up to his sides and pulled on him. The rest of his cock disappeared inside me and I let out one long groan as I felt him deep in my colon.

If anyone would have been listening, they probably would have thought I was being murdered but they would not know the power this man was putting into me. Jack slowly withdrew about halfway then pushed back in deep. I moaned as if I was being gutted by him, but my GOD, I have never been fucked like this before. I am sorry Brad, but you have met your match and then some, I thought to myself.

Jack began moving in and out of me in a slow steady rhythm, going balls deep in me then back out to the mushroom head in which my sphincter would not allow to leave my tortured rectum. His pace began to build faster as he grunted every time his balls hit my ass. My limp little cock just lay there bouncing to his thrusts, still leaking my fluid.

Jack was now pounding my ass with abandon, as I held up my legs, looking down as I watched his cock driving in and out of me. I could feel my waves building again, my breathing becoming very erratic once more. He sensed it and drove even harder. I made these God-awful sounds of pleasure as I rode the increasing sensation of my approaching orgasm.

He slammed hard into me and cried out that he was cumming as I felt his cock swell even more then explode inside me, filling me with his liquid lava. I grabbed him and went rigid once more, feeling my own out of this world orgasm just tear through my body like tornado going through a trailer park.

His cum filled my intestine to the brink as he continued spewing inside me, his body jerking along with my own spasms. I pulled him down on me and kissed him fiercely, our tongues dancing in wild harmony. I could not stop cumming as the waves continued. I thought I was broken, but if this was what broken was, I was happy to be broken. Then next thing I knew, everything went black.

I must have been out for several seconds because when I came to, Jack had moved off me and was beside me massaging my face to get me to respond. I looked at him and smiled a slow cum drunk smile. He said, "Dawn you scared me for a second their girl, I thought I killed you." I grinned and touched his cheek, "Jack if this is death, I am all in."

I finally got my bearings as he laid there beside me, softly running his hands up and down my body. All I could do was let out little coos as he did. I had just received the fucking of a lifetime. At least to date. I thought about Brad again briefly, but I know he would have been cheering me on. I smiled and kissed Jack.

The two of us chatted briefly and then he noticed that it was past 1:00 AM. "Dawn, I am going to have to get going now. I hope that you are okay with that, but I need to get home to my wife." My eyes got big as I looked at him in horror. "Whoa, it's okay Dawn, no worries at all okay? She knows where I am and is perfectly fine with this. Her and Miranda arranged all this, so please don't get upset, we wanted you to have a wonderful night."

I relaxed and smiled at him, "You scared me for a second there and I can't tell you how wonderful you made me feel. My GOD how wonderful you made me feel! Your wife is an incredibly lucky woman, and you are lucky to have such an understanding wife. I don't think I could share you like she does."

Jack got dressed, then leaned down and kissed me very sweetly. He then covered me up, tucking me in and whispered, "It was so wonderful spending time with you, Dawn, you are an incredible woman now, and I am sure you will be even more so after your surgery." He kissed me again and headed out the door. I giggled and threw the covers over my head.

Morning came as the sun shone brightly in the windows. I stirred and tried to get up, but my body was not having it. My entire lower half was in exhausted agony. Oh, my GOD, that man fucked me paralyzed. I half laughed but then realized my predicament.

Giggling to myself, I managed to roll over to the edge of my bed, get my legs and feet on the floor, then push up from the bed. All the while my poor tired aching ass and thighs were screaming at me. I managed to waddle into the bathroom and took a nice long hot shower, letting the water re-energize me.

After the shower, I was feeling better and able to walk almost normal. I threw on some comfy house jammies and headed downstairs to get some much-needed coffee. Miranda and Carly were still in bed, as I noticed their doors were still closed. I made a nice cup of hazelnut flavored coffee, and very gingerly sat down to read some news.

Soon I was distracted with the thoughts of my upcoming surgery. Today was Sunday and I would be going in early Wednesday, which meant I had to fast for 12 hours prior. The nervous feelings were creeping up inside me again as I sat there sipping my coffee and staring out the window.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,128 Followers