Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda looked at me and grinned. "Don't you dare, we told Carly we wouldn't tease her," I said. Miranda gave me that pouty look again and I drew out my tickle fingers. She giggled and quickly ducked away from my clutches.

I went over and opened the door for Becky. She has been told many times that she can just come in but that falls on deaf ears. "Hi Sweetie, Carly is upstairs changing, you can head up there if you like or you can stay down here with Miranda and me. We are just getting dinner ready."

I could not believe my ears when she looked out from her hair covering half her face, gave me a small smile and said, "I'll come in with you guys." I about fell over but did not show it to her. I smiled back at her, put my arm around her and walked back to the kitchen.

"Hi Beckster," Miranda chided in. "How was your day?"

Becky looked at Miranda when she answered, "It was fine, a little busy but fine."

"Good to hear," said Miranda with a smile, then turning to me with a wink as she went back to finishing up the veggies. Wow! This was a huge step for our Becky now! I put the tuna steak on the griddle and Miranda turned off the rice pot just after it finished cooking. Becky asked if she could help and again, I was totally blown away, our little flower was blooming!

Miranda and Becky finished setting the table, just as Carly came down and walked into the kitchen. She saw Becky helping Miranda and they were making small talk. Carly looked at me with a wide-eyed big smile and I looked back with a grin and just shrugged my shoulders. Becky then turned to Carly, smiled at her, embraced her, and kissed her softly. "Hi Babe," Becky said.

We sat there eating and chatting it up, talking about our day. Then Miranda spilled the beans to Carly. "So, guess what Dawnie did today, besides making me cum all over her hand?" I shook my head rolling my eyes. "She and Cami talked and made up." Carly sat up and looked at me with fire in her eyes, "Dawn, did you really? After what happened and all?"

Okay, time to nip this in the bud. "Listen, I know how she hurt me, but what you don't know is how much she was hurting, too, okay? We had a nice long talk and have agreed to take things slow. We still care deeply for each other and I want her in my life, too. You girls mean the world to me, and I don't know what I would do without you, and I cannot thank you enough for staying by my side through everything. I love you, now please let us forget and forgive, okay?"

Carly nodded her head yes saying, "Dawn, we love you, too and we will respect your wishes." Miranda went to say something, and Carly and I shot her a look. "I was just going to say, I agree with Carly, jeez," as she started to pout again. I showed her tickle fingers and she started laughing. "I love you, too, Dawn," said Becky. Carly, Miranda, and I looked at each other with mouths open.

"Yay!" I cheered as tears filled my eyes, then got up and gave Becky a big hug and grabbed her boob. She giggled. "Honey, you have now made us a very happy foursome," I said hugging her again. We all cheered, then finished our lovely dinner while chatting away.

Just as we finished, I made an announcement. "Okay girls, tomorrow is surgery eve and I have to go in first thing in the morning for a last-minute meeting with my surgeon. I won't be eating dinner tomorrow evening as I have to fast. If ever I needed your support, these next couple months are going to be extremely hard, and I hope this doesn't put a strain on our love and friendship."

The girls assured me they were ready and would help me in any way they could. We cleaned up from dinner, shared some lovely chardonnay, and chilled out in the living area. Miranda, sitting in one of the soft chairs, had her face buried in her tablet, while Carly and Becky sat intertwined on the love seat, reading something off Facebook. I sat there on the sofa watching the three of them, smiling and thinking how lucky I was when my phone notification went off. It was Cami.

"Hey Dawn, is it okay that I come over?"

I texted back, "Sure, the door is open, come on over."

A few minutes later, the door opened, and Cami slowly came in, probably getting ready to duck any barrages from the others. Carly and Miranda looked up at her with steel cold eyes. She nodded at them and said hello as she made her way over to sit beside me. "Hi Dawn," she said quietly and smiled. I would be lying if I said I was cool about it but no, my insides were doing the happy dance.

I introduced her to Becky since they had never formally met. Becky smiled and nodded a hello then went back to Facebook. Cami then stood up and with as much courage as she could muster, said, "Miranda, Carly, I know you both have every reason to hate me, but I really hope that you can forgive me. I know how important you all are to Dawn, and I really want to make it up to you, too. I swear to all things holy, that I will never hurt her again, I promise."

I was blown away completely as I sat there, then Miranda and Carly both got up, came over and gave Cami a big group hug. My heart melted and tears welled up in my eyes. I got up and joined the group hug as did Becky.

"Okay, who grabbed my pussy," Miranda joked. We all laughed and sat back down. Miranda looked at Cami and said, "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch in anger earlier but expect to hear it in jest around here on frequent basis." Cami nodded and smiled with happy tears running down her cheeks.

The evening wore on as Cami and I sat there talking and catching up on all the past several months events. Miranda soon headed up to bed, as did Carly and Becky. I wondered why Becky did not just move in with us as much as she stayed over. She was paying rent on an apartment that she hardly used anymore.

Cami and I sat there for a while longer, holding hands and stealing a few kisses. She looked happy to be with me as much as I was being with her. I was feeling very horny for her, too and probably could have just pulled her house pajama bottoms off and devoured her pussy right then and there, but we agreed to take things slow.

We talked about my appointment and she said that she would be happy to go to the surgeon's office with me in the morning. We said our goodnight, kissed sweetly and lovingly, then she headed home. Great, more wet panties.

Morning came with its usual fanfare, showers, coffee, and breakfast. Carly and Becky kissed me as they headed out to work. I tried to keep my nerves calm but it was not going so well. It felt like I had swallowed a bucket full of butterflies. Miranda could tell as she came over behind me and hugged me. She kissed me on top of my head and massaged my already tense neck.

Cami came over to meet up with Miranda and I as we were getting ready to head out the door to my appointment. We stole a little kiss as Miranda walked ahead of us. I swear she had eyes in the back of her head. "You are going to go into the doctor's with wet panties if you keep that up, Dawnie." I blushed and Carly giggled.

We got back a few hours later. The appointment went good as the doctor went over everything once again, this time with Cami and Miranda in the office with me. I think they were both a little taken aback at everything that was going to be done to me. I did not think Miranda could get any paler. Cami and I hugged at the door to our apartment, kissed me softly and said she would call later, then see me first thing in the morning.

We got in the door and then Miranda turned and hugged me hard as she started to cry. "I'm so scared for you, Dawnie. I promise to be strong for you tomorrow and the days after for your recovery but right now, I am a mess inside. I love you so much, girl!"

"Everything will be fine, Honey, I promise you. Before you know it, we'll both have a pussy to play with!" She half laughed between sobs, then looked at me and kissed me so sweetly. "You are the strongest woman, I've ever met, you know that" she said as we hugged some more.

I could hardly eat any lunch but knew I had to have something inside my tummy since I would not be eating for God knows how long. I was all a jumble inside as I forced a cucumber sandwich down. Miranda kept a close eye on me as she tries to get some work done. Every time she looked my way, I put on a brave face and smiled for her. I know she was as nervous as I was.

Later that day, while the girls ate dinner, I headed up to my room and gave Cami a call. We talked for about an hour, her voice soothing my nerves as I laid there staring at the ceiling. I could not help but play with my nipples as we talked, though. I wanted her in my bed again. I wanted to feel her body against mine. I wanted to taste her sweet sex. We said our goodnight, blew kisses over the phone and she said she would see me in the morning.

I laid there in deep thought, hoping that I would be able to sleep but I was not sure that was going to happen. About an hour passed by, and someone came knocking on my door. The door opened and there were my girls, all completely naked wearing nothing but smiles.

"We wanted to come sleep with you, Dawn, and help you relax," said Becky in her shy voice. My mouth opened wide with a smile, as I patted the bed beside me. They climbed in and snuggled up close, giving me hugs and kisses. God, I loved these girls so much I thought my heart would explode.

The next morning came and I got little sleep if any at all. We made our way to the surgery center and before I knew it, was laying there in the hospital bed with nothing but a hospital gown on and a thin sheet covering me up. I was scared to death, but I had my four girls next me jockeying to hold my hand, to help keep me as calm as possible.

Well, the next thing, a nurse came in and gave me a little cup full of meds. Shortly after taking them, I was in la la land and everything was funny, so you can imagine the fun the girls were having with my dopey ass. Soon I was being wheeled down the hallway, on my way to surgery. They stopped the girls at the door going in. They each kissed me and told me they would be waiting for me.

I do not know how long I was under but the next thing I remembered was waking up in recovery, feeling very strange down below. I was not feeling any pain, only intense pressure. A nurse came over when she saw me waking up. She asked me if I was in any pain. I shook my head no. She told me to let her know if I did, and that they would be taking me back to my room in a little bit.

They soon wheeled me back to my room and there were the girls waiting so patiently. As soon as I came in, they rushed to my side. Taking turns hugging me and giving me sweet kisses. A nurse came in she asked them to step out while she checked my surgical area again.

I tried to look down as she checked but all I could see was bandages and a couple of tubes running out of me. I got very scared and started to cry. The nurse took my hand and said that everything looked as good as it should at this point, so not to worry. She got me covered back up, and helped me sit up a little more, then gave me a button to push if I started to feel any severe pain.

The next day, the pain hit, and it hit me hard. They would only allow me a limited amount of pain killers. I also got my first look at my vagina. It was horrifying to say the least. I cried thinking what in the HELL did I do to myself?

Carly and Miranda tried their best to comfort me, but I told them that I had a Frankenpussy. I could tell they were trying not to laugh at my carrying on, but I busted Miranda. "It's not funny," I wailed.

Miranda apologized profusely as she hugged me, and Carly told me that it was normal to look like that at this point. Her words were comforting since she knew firsthand. She said, "Dawn, just wait, Honey, you will see, in just a few weeks your vagina will start to look normal, I promise you."

The girls took turns staying with me at the hospital, making sure that I was not left alone. I was finally released after six days. The tubes came out of me and the nurse showed me how to dilate my vagina. She told me to make sure I kept myself clean down there, including douching several times a week. Carly assured her that she would keep close tabs on me.

A couple weeks passed, and I started to feel better. I was no longer having any pain, but the dilating was a little uncomfortable at times. I took a mirror and got a good look at my new vagina. It was still looking like a Frankenpussy but not nearly as bad. I showed it to Cami when she was sitting with me and of course she said it looked wonderful. I just rolled my eyes.

A month passed and I was feeling almost back to normal. I was able to get out and about, besides going to the doctor's appointments, and do a little shopping. I bought some new panties and my first pair of yoga pants. I went in the bedroom and tried them on, looking at myself in the mirror. I smiled seeing my flat front in them. No more tucking for me. I had a pussy now and I felt complete for the first time in my life.

I walked down to the living area to show the girls. They cheered me on, with whistles and words of love and encouragement. Cami came over to me, hugged me close then kissed me. It was the first time I felt aroused as she nibbled on my lips a little. The other girls complained that they wanted a turn, but Cami was being a little selfish.

Another month passed. My journey to being a woman felt full circle. I got used to the habit of doing my dilation time with close guidance from Carly. She was a wealth of knowledge and I do not know what I would have done without her around. All of them, Miranda, Carly, Cami, and Becky were my angels of mercy these past couple of months and I owed them everything.

Four months had now passed, and I felt wonderful. My transition was complete, and I was healed both physically and mentally. When I got up in the morning to shower, looking in the mirror at my body now finally made me happy. I hated it when I first had my SRS, but I have now come to love my pussy.

Looking at it, I do not think anyone, that did not know me would be able to know that my pussy was created by a doctor. I touched it and explored it, my cute little clit, my slender inner labia, and puffy vulva, surrounded by my soft pubic hair. It had still not grown back in fully but was in enough to help cover any scaring that may have been visible.

My breasts were now a B-cup and to be honest, I am happy where they are at because they seem perfectly proportioned to my body. As I touched my pussy with one hand, the other toyed with my now hard nipples. I could not help but get very turned on.

Cami and I had made love on a few occasions, but I was not comfortable with my pussy enough to share it with her so when we had sex, I would go down on her and touch myself. My first orgasm with my new pussy was incredible. Unlike others that I have read about, my pussy got very wet thanks to my copious amount of precum that still flowed through my urethra when I was horny.

It made my pussy as wet as any CIS woman. Now, I wanted to fuck. I wanted to feel a cock in me and not just in my ass and mouth. Cami had gone out of town for a modeling gig for a few weeks and I needed laid. The only man close by that I knew of was living across the hall from me. Alex, he would be my test cock.

He and I had become somewhat friendly as of late. I knew he was still unsure of Cami's relationship with me, but I think I had come to assure him that I was not going to take her away from him. I decided to pay him a visit while she was gone. Carly, Becky, and Miranda were all out running errands and I had needs, now.

I went over and knocked on their door. Alex answered looking at me with question in his eyes. I put my hand up to his face and kissed him softly. He responded by kissing me hard in return and pulling me inside their apartment. We made out feverishly and passionately, as I felt his cock get hard against my tummy.

I reached down and touched him through his trousers, tracing my fingers up and down its length. I went for his zipper, pulled it down and slid my hand inside while we still kissed, our tongues dancing a waltz of pleasure. He had no underwear on, and my fingers found his flesh, wrapping around it.

Perfect, I thought to myself. He was just above average in size but not too big that he would hurt my pussy. I pulled it out, and in one smooth motion, I got down on my knees and took his sweet cock into my mouth. He tasted so good as I bobbed my head up and down on it. He groaned as I sucked him and swallowing his precum as it began to flow.

As I moved my mouth on him, I reached down pushing my yoga pants down, along with my panties. My fingers touched my pussy lips, and I was soaking wet. I rubbed my wetness all around with one hand as the other gripped his cock, stroking it as I sucked his rigid flesh.

I was taking control of this and he was letting me as I quickly stood up and pushed him back on the sofa. I climbed over him, holding his cock head, and aimed it at the opening to my pussy. His precum flowing profusely along with my own wetness came together as his cock head contacted me.

I moaned deeply along with him as I lowered myself on him. I felt his hot flesh slowly pierce my virgin pussy, going in, inch by inch. My mouth opened and I cried out as I felt his prick push against my g-spot. I went into spasms immediately as I had my first orgasm with a cock inside my vagina.

I felt no pain with him fucking me, slowly and methodically, his cock touching me deep inside. I rode him with abandonment, one hand resting on his chest and the other touching my clit and feeling around him. My head back as I continued to feel my orgasm rocking through me.

I ground my pussy against him as he cried out and began pumping his cum into me. I jerked with each of his spasms as he drove his cock deep, filling my thoroughly fucked virgin human created pussy!

After a few minutes, I rose off him. His cock making a slight sucking sound as it slipped out of my pussy. I felt his cum flowing out of me and I just let it drop down on him. I got off him, put my panties and yoga pants back on as he laid there looking at me. "Please, let this be just between you and I, okay?"

He nodded his head yes without moving. I straightened myself out, left his apartment to head back to ours. I could not help but smile as I stripped in front of the mirror to go shower. I rubbed my breasts then rubbed my still cum dripping pussy, feeling powerful as a woman and my pleasure building once more.

I showered up, fingered myself while washing his cum from me and once more felt a mind-blowing orgasm take over my body. I finally managed to finish and got myself dressed. I heard Becky and Miranda downstairs laughing about something. I could not help but giggle at the sound of their happiness.

Becky had moved in with us a month or so after my surgery, as she and Carly had become very close. We still had our occasionally four-way fun, but Becky was entirely committed and in love with Carly, and I knew Carly felt the same. I am fairly sure a wedding is in their future.

I joined them downstairs with a smile on my face as I hugged and kissed them both. Becky still the one to blush from open affection and Miranda, the always horny red head, as I grabbed her tit after kissing her. "You fucking tease," she giggled. "Who's teasing," I said as I kissed her again, running my hand down the front of her until I cupped her pussy outside her shorts.

She moaned into my kiss as I massaged her through the material. I was still horny and wanted more. I broke away from her kiss and took her by the hand, wanting her to come with me upstairs. As we headed that way, I motioned for Becky to come, too, but she just giggled and shook her head saying, "Sorry but Aunt Flo is visiting."