Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard voices from upstairs and as I turned to look, there was Carly and Becky coming down the steps, looking like that had a fun night. I smiled as they came into the dining area. Carly, smiling like she always does in the morning with an extra bounce in her step, and if there was a way to make a pixie hair cut look messy, she managed to do just that, as I chuckled to myself.

Becky was being shy like she usually is, half smiling, but not looking directly at me. So, I said to her in an elevated voice, "Good morning, Becky, you look very happy today!" She gave me a quick look, giggled, blushed, and shook her head yes. Carly half laughing said, "Dawn, are you teasing her again?" Becky was easy to make blush.

"Not me, never," I said with a smile. Just as I said that Miranda came out looking like her usual morning disheveled self, but unusually jovial as she skipped down the steps. She came in and exclaimed, "Yes, I am in a good mood this morning, no I didn't get laid last night, but I got some of the best sleep-in days, after I had a nice Jill off session while listening to Dawnie here getting herself pounded!" I about choked on my coffee laughing.

She headed for the kitchen, walking up behind Becky who was waiting her turn to get coffee, and patted Becky on the butt. "Hi ya Beckster, did you have a good night, too?" Poor Becky blushed again nodding her head yes. Carly just shook her head, giggled saying, "Oh both of you, leave my baby alone." Becky was the baby around our circle now at only 22 years old. I think she ate up being treated as such, too. She was smitten with Carly, that is for sure, and I think the feelings were mutual.

Miranda plopped down nearest to me and in her typical, no filter whatsoever, said, "Dawnie, you must have had a great time with Jack last night, huh? I swear I thought he was killing you in there a couple times." It was my turn to blush as I laughed but then quickly turned it back on her saying, "Yes, and my ass is sure feeling it today, Miranda, would you kiss it for me and make it feel better?" She just smiled at me with her mouth half open like she was going to speak but could not find the words. We all laughed.

"Honestly though, he was awesome in every way. The man had mad skills and holy fucking God, that cock of his was as big around as a tree trunk. My poor ass will never be the same!" Carly about spit out her coffee as she choked out a laugh and Becky blushed again. Miranda reached over and gave me a high five, "Yes! I knew you would love him!"

We finished our coffees, had some breakfast, and got ready to start the day. Carly walked Becky to the elevator and Miranda ran up to shower. Just as I was finished up the last of the dishes in the dishwasher, my phone rang. Brad!

"Hey Brad! How the hell are you?"

"Hey there Dawn, how's my favorite girl?"

I do not know why, but I kind of felt guilty suddenly about fucking Jack the night before. Brad and I were not committed to each other or anything, but he was really the only guy in my life. I think maybe I felt more guilty because of how good Jack made me feel.

Brad and I chatted for a bit, and it was so good to hear his voice, but then he sprung some news on me that was not good. "Dawn, I wanted to tell you before anyone else, but I have accepted a position here with the firm, on a permanent basis."

My guilty feelings turned to sadness as my heart sank. "I know that you and I never committed to each other, in any way, other than being great friends with very intimate knowledge of one another, so I hope you can understand my decision," he added. "I will still be coming back to the city every 6 months or so for business and hopefully we can still see each other."

I could not hold back the tears because I was so hoping that he would be calling to say he was coming back and would be here for my surgery recovery.

"Dawn? You still there, Babe?"

"Yeah, I'm still here. Sorry, I just got a little emotional. Damn hormones," trying and failing miserably to shrug it off on the HRT, but Brad wasn't buying it.

"I'm sorry, Dawn, I wanted to be there for your surgery, but I'm just not going to make it back for a while."

"Brad, it's okay, I understand, but I can't help to be sad. I miss you. You were my first and we have a bond that will always be especially important to me."

"I know Dawn, I feel the same way, Babe. Please know that this is NOT goodbye and who knows how long this will last you know?"

"Okay," I managed holding back a sob.

"Dawn, I have to run and get things in order, and make arrangements to have my stuff moved out here. Please call me any time you want to chat, and I will be keeping in close touch with you after your surgery. Love you, girl and please take care!"

We hung up and the tears just flowed. I was going to miss my dear friend and fuck buddy terribly. Well, this day just turned to shit, I thought to myself, so I headed upstairs, threw on my workout clothes, yelled to Miranda and Carly that I was heading to the gym. I thought I heard Miranda say something through the closed door, but I did not hear as I headed out.

I got down to the gym and jumped on the elliptical machine. I set it on an advance training program, put my ear buds in, and went at it hard while jamming to some old school rap. Speak to me Dre. I just got going on the workout, when of all people to come in there while I was trying to work the emotions out of me, Cami. Fucking Hell.

She saw me and smiled a little but right away knew this was going to be awkward. I smiled and nodded then looked straight ahead, turned up my music louder, and kicked my workout in another gear. I could see her out of the corner of my eye, and the hurt that showed on her face, her smile gone. She then went about starting her own workout.

I finished my elliptical training, wiped the machine off and headed for the door.

"Dawn, can we talk?"

I paused, not looking back. "Not now Cami, I have a lot on my mind," I said then headed out the door. I neared the elevator when she quickly came up behind me.

I turned with a start, looking at her wild eyed.

"I'm sorry Dawn, I didn't mean to startle you, but do you really have to be like that? I just would like to sit down and talk with you," she said, her eyes beginning to well up.

"Look, Cami, I'm not trying to be a bitch here, but you ripped my fucking heart out and now Brad's not coming back and I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself right now, so when I am ready to talk to you, I'll let you know," I told her in the coolest of voices, trying to keep calm. The elevator open and I stepped in. I looked at her not showing her any emotion while my insides were doing flip flops. Tears were starting down her cheeks as the door closed.

I got back to the apartment and slammed the door as I came in. Miranda nearly jumped out of her skin as she was just coming down the stairs.

"Dawnie, oh my God honey, I just found out about Brad," she said as she walked over to me to give me a hug. I gave her a very brief embrace, then said, "I'm over it." Walked away and headed upstairs to shower. "Dawnie, what happened," she called after me. I just shook my head and waved her off as I close my bedroom door behind me.

I showered, taking extra-long letting the hot water once more soothe me, and calm me down. I finished up, dried off and headed in to get dressed. I just turned the corner and there in my bed was Miranda, laying there naked as the day she was born. I jumped in surprise but could not help but smile at her. I was in foul mood, but Miranda was like a red headed magic wand that could turn me on light a light switch.

"Dawnie, I know what you need right now and that's some nakee cuddles from me," she said as she held up her arms towards me. She knew me all too well. I fell into bed beside her, hugged my own nakedness up against hers and began absorbing my best friends love into my body. Just then, there was a knock on my door.

It was Carly as she slowly opened it, then seeing us and smiling, "Is there room for two more," she asked as she pulled Becky inside with her. I nodded and smiled, "Yes, there is always room for you, too." Carly stripped out of her clothes, with Becky following suit. They climbed in under the covers on the other side of me and the four of us cuddled as close as we could possibly get. I have never felt such love in my life than I felt at that moment from these girls.

We must have spent a better part of the day, cuddling, and talking and kissing and making tender love with each other. I found out one thing quickly, Becky is not so shy when it comes to making love, that girl is pretty vocal especially when Miranda and I took turns going down on her sweet little blonde pussy. That girl must have came a dozen times or more!

A day that started good, then turned to shit had become a wonderful afternoon of love and exploration for the four of us. We ordered pizza and stayed there in bed watching movies for the rest of the day, then made love some more, and fell asleep together with smiles on our faces and feeling love in our hearts.

Monday morning came early for the four of us as we all got up, gave each other sweet morning kisses, and headed for our showers, Becky of course tailing along with Carly. She looked Miranda and I in the eye, smiled and stuck her tongue at us, giggled as she took Carly's hand to leave my room. Miranda and I just looked at each other and laughed.

After showering and getting my morning coffee, I sat down to check through my work emails, still glowing from the wonderful love time with my girls. Then my thoughts began to drift, and I started thinking about Cami. I was a bitch towards her, and it was not right for me to be like that. I know she did not mean to hurt me, and I know she was probably hurting, too.

Even though I swore I would lose her number, I had not deleted it, so after pondering for several minutes, I sent her a text: "Hi Cami, I am sorry for the way I acted yesterday towards you and if you have some time today, I would love to talk with you." I put the phone down and my insides started doing flip flops. Not even a minute later, my phone notification went off.

It read: "Dawn! Yes, I really do want to talk, too! Yay!"

I texted her back that my door was open and that I would be home if she wanted to come over. Nothing back. A minute later, in the door comes Cami. Smiling she came over to me as I headed towards her and we hugged for a few minutes. When we drew back, I saw the tears flowing from her eyes once more, but they were tears of happiness. We sat down on the sofa to talk.

"Dawn, can I start off with how sorry I still am for hurting you? I don't know what I was thinking to be honest. I was terrified of losing Alex is all that was going through my head then, but I was so wrong. Can you ever forgive me?"

I sat there and thought for a moment but before I could respond, Miranda came out of her room and down the stairs. She looked at Cami and said curtly, "What is this BITCH doing here?" Then turned to me, "Dawnie, tell me that you are not letting her back in? Are you asking for more heartache?"

I stood up, went over to Miranda, and hugged her tight. "It's okay, Honey, I got this and thank you for always having my back." I kissed her on the cheek and directed her towards the kitchen so Cami and I could talk. Miranda glared at Cami, as she headed that way, pointing at her own eye then towards Cami as if to say, "I have my eye on you!"

I rolled my eyes and went back to sit with Cami. "Wow, it's safe to say the Miranda hates me right about now," she said.

"Well, her and Carly never left my side for days after you walked out on me like you did. They are like my sisters and they are very protective of me. As far as me forgiving you, Cami, it has taken some time, but I already did. Yesterday, I was acting like a total bitch and I should not have taken it out on you. I hope that you can also forgive me."

She reached out to me for another hug and I responded, hugging her tightly in return. She started sobbing into my shoulder, my own tears starting to flow.

"Dawn, I love you and I never stopped loving you over these past several months. I thought about you constantly and I hope that you can give me another chance. I know it will take time, but I have all the time in the world, and I would love to be by your side through your recovery from surgery."

I sat her down beside me and asked her, "What about Alex? He was the reason why you bolted on me the last time. Am I going to get a wake up, break up text down the road because he got jealous? I cannot afford to have my emotions toyed with right now, Cami. These next couple of months or more are going to be hard, you know what I mean?"

"Dawn, I know and that is the last thing I want to do to you. Alex and I have had a lot of time to talk since that time, of our huge fight and I have assured him that I have no intention of ever abandoning him, but I will love whomever I want to love or have an intimate relationship with whomever I want to, and if he didn't like it, then he would lose me."

Miranda poked her nose back in, "Dawnie, you're not seriously going to believe this bitch's bullshit, are you?" I turned to her and gave her the stink eye. "Okay, FINE, I guess I'll be there to pick up the pieces again," she said as she went back upstairs. She glared at Cami and flipped her off. "You BETTER not hurt my Dawnie again, or you will rue the day you were born," she exclaimed then slammed her bedroom door.

"Yep, she definitely hates me," sniffed Cami.

"Cami, we were only together one time intimately and spent all of two days together, but I felt a connection with you that I have not felt with anyone, and I'd be a fool not to want you back in my life." I reached out to her, embracing her again then kissed her softly on the lips.

I pulled back and looked deep into her eyes, "Just know that Miranda, Carly and Becky are a package deal with me, like Alex is to you. I love those girls like they were my own flesh and blood sisters, where they go, I go and vice versa. We are also intimate in times of need, so again, I hope that is not going to be a problem."

She shook her head no, smiled as more tears of happiness streamed down her face. "No, that will never be a problem, Dawn, I promise."

We stood up and hugged again, then kissed a long and passionate kiss. We finished and she said, "I have stuff I need to get done, can I call you later?" I smiled and shook my head yes. We kissed briefly again, and she turned and headed out the door. I sighed standing there with a smile then realized something, my panties were soaked.

I headed upstairs and knocked on Miranda's door. "Go away, I'm pissed off at you, Dawnie!" I went in anyway as she laid there on the bed pouting. "I said I'm pissed at you!" I then jump on the bed and on her and started tickling her. The girl is insanely ticklish and immediately went into fits of laughter and convulsions as I would not let up. Her red hair thrashing around like a blur. "Blah blah blah, I love you too you silly bitch," I half yelled and continued until she begged me to stop.

She then pretended to pout again, and I kissed her until I felt her go limp under me with a soft moan. I kissed down her neck and behind her ear, nibbling on her earlobe. She let out a gasp in my ear, "Bitch why you make me horny when I am trying to be mad at you?"

I kissed her harder this time, my tongue finding hers as my hand reached down and cupped her pussy through her yoga pants, causing her to moan harder into my mouth. I then moved my hand up, slid it under her waistband and inched it down across her soft mound of hair until I found her soaking wet slit.

My finger slid inside her and she cried out into my mouth. We continued making out hot and heavy as I worked my finger inside her hot quim until I found her g-spot. I pushed against it and her hips bucked upward, grinding against my hand forcing my finger harder inside. I pushed my palm against her engorged clit, moving it around while I finger fucked her sweet pussy.

She moved with me, her breathing becoming erratic and hard. I knew she was going to cum very soon. I went back to her neck and sucked on her flesh as we kept grinding against each other. I moved my thigh against my hand to give more leverage then bit her on the neck. Not too hard but hard enough that it sent her into overdrive.

She bucked against me hard and her body went into spasms as she cried out over and over, "Oh my fucking GOD, Dawnie!" I kissed her deeply again while she groaned into my mouth. She finally went limp against me as we continued kissing softly, my hand still resting against her soaking wet pussy.

She paused and looked at me with a smile. "Okay, so I'm not mad anymore." We both giggled and snuggled close together. "Oh my God, I am a mess. You have to shower with me, Dawnie," she said grinning. She jumped up and took her clothes off, standing there completely naked with her hands on her hips waiting for me.

Miranda's beauty is unmatched, with her gorgeous ginger wavy locks flowing down over her shoulders, her infectious smile, cute little freckles, and porcelain skin. Her perfectly shaped breasts down to her sweet trimmed hairy pussy that perfectly matched the hair on her head. I could not help but stare at her in appreciation with a grin from ear to ear.

"Are you coming or not," she began to fake pout. I jumped up with cat like reflexes and acted like I was going to tickle her again; she squealed and ran into the bathroom. I caught her, both of us in fits of laughter, then I hugged her and kissed her sweetly. She smiled at me and then turned on the water while I got undressed, then I joined her under the hot water.

She giggled and said, "You really know how to drive me crazy you know that? I swear I almost came just when you tickled me, Dawnie. I guess I needed some more love after last night." I helped wash her back and bottom paying extra attention to her intimate areas and she in turn did the same to me. We finished up, dried off and she got dressed, while I headed to my room to get some clean panties for myself.

We met back downstairs and realizing it was now almost noon, we both looked at each other realizing we needed to get some work done. We made a quick lunch, ate it and then each of us hit our laptops, pausing periodically to look at each other from across the table, to either stick our tongues out or blow kisses toward the other. This girl, what would I do without her?

Before we knew it, the hours had passed by as we both got busy with reports and a couple web meetings. We just finished up when Carly came in from work. Looking just as cute as she did when she left in the morning and a happy look to go with her cuteness as she returned. I swear she was a doppelganger for Alice Cullen from Twilight.

Both Miranda and I looked behind her. "Where's Becky?" we both asked at the same time.

Carly's face kind of frowned a little as she said, "Becky is feeling a little extra shy today after what happened last night. She'll be around, just don't expect too much out of her and please don't tease her you guys."

"What? We all had close intimate relations with her last night, how can she still be shy around us," I asked.

"Oh geez," said Miranda

"It will be alright, just give her more time. I'm sure when she realizes that you both love her as much as I do, she'll open up," explained Carly

"Okay," I said shrugging my shoulders then changed the mood by adding, "Carly, you should have been home before lunch today, Miranda and I could have used an extra body if you know what I mean." We giggled and winked. Carly laughed, came over and gave each of us a kiss then headed up to get out of her work clothes.

It was my turn to make dinner, so I got busy preparing with some help from Miranda. She cut up the veggies while I prepared some tuna steaks. I pulled four out knowing Becky would be along soon, then put on some rice in the cooker. No sooner had I done that when there was a soft knock on the door.