Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently pushed forward, slipping inside me. I groaned around Alex's cock as he continued to face fuck me. More and more of Brad's cock slid inside me as Cami now sucked on my hard nipples making my body just writhe in pure pleasure. I was getting so much love from every angle.

Brad kissed and suck my other nipple as his cock found the bottom of my pussy. I could not hold my pleasure in as my first orgasm rocked through my body. I cried out over and over while my body convulsed in ecstasy, as Brad started fucking in and out of me.

I reached down to feel his cock moving in and out and he was only able to get about three quarters of his hot flesh inside me before bottoming out. My God he felt wonderful! Cami felt wonderful against me kissing and sucking my tits. Alex felt great fucking his cock in and out of my mouth.

Brad lifted up and pulled on me, causing Alex to slip out of my mouth. Brad kept his cock in me as he moved me, so I was on top of him as he sat on the love seat. I was now head level with him as he then continued fucking my hot cunt. I crushed my lips against his and kissed him furiously.

I felt Alex move up behind me. I glanced down and saw Cami putting a generous amount of lube on his cock, then guide it to my little rosebud behind. My eyes got wide as I then knew what was about to happen. His cock head touched my little hole as Brad continued pounding my pussy.

Alex's cock pushed against my asshole as Cami guided him. Just as Brad's cock pulled out, my rosebud relaxed, and Alex's cock slid inside my ass. I once more cried out into Brad's mouth as Alex pushed all the way in along with Brad's cock pushing back into my pussy.

OH, MY GOD! I thought I was going to pass out with the pleasure I was feeling. I felt like I was being split in two with these two gorgeous cocks inside me. They began to piston in and out of me in unison, one going in and the other going out, fucking me to insanity.

I began to convulse once more as another very intense climax literally destroyed every nerve ending in my body. Tears streamed down my face from the pleasure I was feeling as both men continued their assault of love in me. Brad then thrust hard inside me, cried out and began filling my pussy with his cum. A few seconds later, Alex did the same, filling my ass with his hot fluid.

Another orgasm tore through me hard as I thrashed against these two wonderful men. I was moaning non-stop as they continued pumping their cream into my holes. I totally collapsed against Brad exhausted, barely able to move. I felt Alex begin to soften as he pulled out of my tortured ass.

Brad held me tight, kissing my face as I laid there against him like a limp rag doll, whimpering from my post orgasmic euphoria. I felt him soften inside me as he laid me back down on the love seat, his cock then slipping from my folds. I felt so empty as both men's cum began leaking out of me. Thankfully, Cami was close by with a towel to the rescue.

Cami had Brad pick me up and carry me to her bed and lay me down gently on it. I was still very limp and exhausted, as she crawled up beside me, holding me tight and softly kissing me. I looked at her and realized that I got all the attention, and she was just there to watch, basically. Guilt filled me and I started to sob against her.

She pushed my hair back away from my face and assured me that everything was wonderful, and she hoped to get to watch me get pleasured so wonderfully by these two men. Brad climbed in the bed on one side and Alex then came in and climbed in behind Cami, wrapping their arms around us in a big four-way hug.

After a short time, I began to recover. I kissed Cami deeply and we touched each other all over. My fingers finding her soaking wet pussy and swollen clit. I reached back with my other hand and felt Brad's already reawakened cock. Him and Alex both were ready to go again.

Alex lifted Cami's leg and slid his cock inside her hot cunt as my fingers dance around his flesh as he thrust in her. She moaned deeply into my mouth as we continued making out. I felt Brad's cock touch my rosebud and I knew where he was going, deep in the hole that he fell in love with so many months ago.

He slid inside me with little resistance as my ass was still lubed from Alex's cum. I groaned as I continued kissing Cami. Now were both being fucked from behind, each men's thrusting causing our lips to crush against each other as we kissed. Cami squeezed one of my nipples as her other hand toyed with my creaming pussy.

The men were hammering us both now as our orgasms flooded through Cami and me. We kept hold of each other tightly as we rocked against the cocks fucking us so thoroughly. I heard Alex grunt hard as he slammed deep as he could go into Cami's pussy, and released his sperm into her depths, causing her to scream her pleasure once more.

Brad did not go so quietly as he kept fucking me, pounding into me hard now, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. I was going out of my mind as I lost count of how many times I had came. Cami held on tight to me as my eyes rolled back into my skull, just as Brad began filling my ass with his liquid, burning the very depths of me.

The lights went out for me as I passed out. Seconds later I came too, with three very scared looking sets of eyes staring at me. Cami was softly touching my face and kissing me trying to get me to come to. I looked at her and smiled, "I'm okay, Baby, I promise." I hugged her tight against me.

Brad spoke up and said, "I remember this happening to her before and she was fine. Dawn, you have some very intense orgasms and I think you forget to breathe through them sometimes so that could be why you go out like that."

Point taken; I will remember to breathe more next time. I smiled as turned to kiss him.

The four of us laid there for a long time, chatting, and touching each other. When it seemed like we had enough energy, we got up and went out to the kitchen to get a snack and something to drink. We just stayed naked, none of us wanting to cover up, ate our food and enjoyed some more martinis.

Hours passed and we ended up back in Cami's bed, made some more intense love, then fell asleep in a heap of flesh wrapped up in each other. I never felt so happy in my life than I did as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, we got up, had some coffee and breakfast, then Brad had to get ready to leave. I walked him to the door and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for coming to see me, Brad. I had such a wonderful time with you as always. Please let me know when you come back to town again, okay?"

"Aw Dawn, you know I will, honey," he said then kissed me goodbye and headed out the door. I stood there for a few seconds after the door closed, missing him terribly already, as Cami came up behind and wrapped her arms around me. I turned and hugged her tight as I began to cry.

"I'm sorry for being selfish, Baby, I just wished I could have you both with me all the time, I love you both so damn much my heart hurts," I cried into our hug.

"Dawn you are not being selfish, Honey. You cannot help how your heart feels, just know that I am not going anywhere, okay? I love you dearly and I want to be with you always," as she began tearing up. The two of us stood there crying and holding each other close for several minutes before finally heading in to take a shower together.

We washed each other and loved each other as the water ran down our bodies, then finished and got dressed. Cami let me borrow a pair of sweats and a t-shirt since my dress was still in a heap on their living room floor. As I was leaving, I kissed Alex and thanked him for being such a wonderful Brother to Cami and for being so sweet to me. He just smiled and ruffled my hair.

I kissed Cami at the door, told her I would call her later and headed over to my place. As soon as I walked in, there were my girls, sitting at the dining room table, demanding all the details of our night. I just giggled and went around, hugging and kissing each one of them. I was loving life.

The end.

Dear Readers, I wish to thank you all for reading and enjoying this series. Please keep watch for more stories in the near future. Sincerely, Afterhours22