Exploring My Life as a Woman Pt. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda did not waste any time when we got to my bed, as she stripped off her shorts, t-shirt, bra, and panties, then jumped on the bed. I quickly followed, climbing on her, and kissing her madly. I loved the feeling of her body against mine, the two of us writhing together in passion. My hand found her soaking wet pussy as hers found mine.

Moaning in each other's mouths as we finger fucked, grinding our bodies as our breathing became heavy and ragged. I needed to taste her. I was addicted to my best friend's pussy. Her sweet juices flowing like liquid candy as I moved down to slide my tongue inside her.

Miranda said in short breaths, "Dawnie, I want your pussy, too." I moved my legs up towards her face, then pulled her on top of me, my mouth locking on to her hot cunt once more. I felt her tongue begin to explore my pussy causing me to moan inside her hot hole.

We sucked and finger fucked each other, pressing our sex against our mouths, our bodies beginning to ride our waves of pleasure. Miranda began to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm overtook her. I tasted her sweet flow as she squirted into my hungry mouth. I drank from her nectar and I was unable to hold back as I came with her.

We laid there on each other, our faces both soaking wet from our mutual pussy feast. She rolled off me and joined me down at the bottom of the bed, kissing me sweetly. "Mmmm I love tasting our combined sex," she giggled. I giggled with her then kissed her deeply, the two of us sharing our forever bond and love.

We snuggled there for a bit and I do not know why I had the urge to share with her but just said it, "Miranda, you are the first to go down on me, you know that?"

"Oh my God, Dawnie! Really? I thought you and Cami have had sex a few times?"

"We have, but I didn't let her go down on me because I was still very self-conscious about my pussy."

She kissed me and nuzzled my nose saying, "I loved it, too, and your pussy is awesome, Dawnie!"

"Thank you, Miranda. You are the best!" We kissed again and snuggled some more.

About a week later, Cami called me and said that she would not be back as scheduled because of some problems with where they were doing their modeling shoot. I was a little sad about it, but I knew that she wanted to make sure that everything went right. Cami was a perfectionist, and anything done half right was unacceptable.

"Dawn, I talked to Alex earlier and he was acting a little weird over the phone after I mentioned you. He was being extra nice to me and then the strangest thing was that he asked how you and I were doing."

I had just taken a drink of tea and about choked on it. She asked if I was okay and I said, "Cami, there is something I need to talk to you about, but I was wanting to tell you in person, and it has to do with Alex."

"Dawn, what's going on?"

"Well, if you really must know over the phone," I said slowly.

"Yes, please tell me," she pleaded.

"Okay, I fucked your Brother. I was horny and wanted to feel a cock in my pussy for the first time. So, I went over there and fucked him. I wasn't completely thinking about what I was doing."

Cami was deathly quiet on the other end of the phone. I was beginning to get scared that I had really fucked up, but the thought was a fleeting one. I loved her, and I hoped that I just did not ruin our relationship.

Finally, she spoke. "Dawn, I don't really know what to say right now. Maybe I should have just waited to talk after I came back. Listen I must get back to the set, I'll talk to you later, okay? She hesitated for a bit then finished, her voice quivering a bit, "Dawn, I love you." Click.

I sat there and thought about it for a bit, then realized maybe I should have waited to tell her. What would my life be without some drama in it? I headed downstairs to get a bite to eat. Miranda was cooking dinner tonight and eggplant Parmesan was on the menu.

That evening after the girls had all gone to bed, I was relaxing in my chase lounge in my room, reading a book. It was and adult erotic fiction novel and I was reading a very naughty part. I felt myself becoming aroused as I continued reading, moving my hand under the waist band of my panties and began playing with my pussy.

I wanted more. I wanted to fuck. I wanted to feel a cock in me, fucking my mouth, fucking my pussy, or fucking my ass, I did not care which hole, I just wanted to feel filled up. I texted Alex: "If you aren't busy, and want to fuck again, come over, the door is open."

A minute later he texted back: "I'll be right over." I smiled to myself as my pussy tingled with excitement.

I was not sure what I was thinking, but it sure was not with my head or heart. I was horny and wanted a cock in me again. Alex's cock felt good inside me the first time and he was the only man available close by.

A short time later, I heard a tap on my door, and then Alex peeked his head in. I motioned for him to come over to the bed. He sat down looking at me, not sure what to say, but he was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I stood up in front of him, dropping my panties. "I need you to taste my pussy."

Alex put his lips on me, kissing my soaking wet sex, then slipped his tongue into my folds. He found my clit and began running his tongue around it. I gasped in pleasure as I felt the tremors already beginning deep down. I wanted more.

I pushed him back and helped him to take off his pants, his cock springing out from his underwear, standing at full attention. I wrapped my hand around it, bent down and started sucking on it. He let out a small groan as I took him balls deep, my lips touching his pelvis and my tongue tickling his scrotum.

His cock throbbed in my mouth as I worked him in and out. I felt him begin to tense up and I knew he was close to cumming. Just as he was about to, I wrapped my hand tightly around the bottom of his shaft, cutting off his flow, forcing his orgasm to subside as I smiled, kissing the tip of his prick.

When I could see that he was calmed down, I went back down on him, taking him in full length, over and over while stroking him hard. I felt him begin to throb and pulsate in my hand and in my mouth. Once more, I slowed my pace to stave off his climax.

I climbed on him, straddled his hips, and lowered my pussy on him, filling my insides with his hot flesh until my clit pressed on his groin. I had to let my insides adjust a bit then began to ride him up and down. He had his eyes closed, with his head turned away, as his breathing became labored.

We began a nice slow rhythm, our bodies grinding in unison. Neither of us lasted long and the waves of pleasure flooded through me just as he cried out in his own spastic orgasm. I felt him flooding my pussy with his hot cum and that only made my body cum harder as I cried out in ecstasy. He groaned and then his body relaxed.

I rolled off him and just laid there breathing heavily when I felt him move down to my lower half. He spread my legs and began going down on me again, pushing his tongue inside me and cleaning out our combined juices. Instantly my body went back into overdrive. Oh, dear God, I was going to cum again!

I flooded his mouth as I rocked my pussy on his face. He was really good at oral sex and I was out of my mind in total bliss. When he felt that he had finished getting all the spent juice out of me, he got up, put his pants, smiled, and gave me a salute, then slipped out the door.

After several minutes laying there getting my bearings about me, I got up and went down to get a drink, running into Carly down in the Kitchen. She looked troubled as she stood there drinking a cup of herbal tea.

"What's the matter, Hon," I asked her as I poured a small glass of vodka.

"Dawn, I just saw Alex leaving the apartment. Honey, I know you are exploring your new world of sexual adventure, and I really want you to enjoy yourself, but I hope you are being careful. Your vagina is still a bit fragile and I am just worried about you, Sweetie, not to mention that you and Cami seemed like you are in a really good place. How will she feel when she finds out that you were with Alex?"

I hugged her tightly then kissed her. "Thank you for always being so caring and loving with me, Carly. I will be careful, I promise. Oh, and I kind of told Cami over the phone about Alex. I told her it was just a fuck, but she didn't seem to take it well. I guess I will find out when she gets back home." We hugged and kissed again, then she headed up to bed.

A few days later, Cami came home from her modeling shoot, and almost immediately came over to see me. It was after dinner, and the girls were busy cleaning up in the kitchen. Cami knocked on the door then came in. I just stood there wondering how this conversation was going to go, when she rushes over and nearly knocked me over with a hug.

We kissed long and slow as we held each other tight. I could tell she missed me, and I sure missed her. After a little bit, she looked at me and asked if we could talk privately, so we headed upstairs to my room. On the way up, the girls saw Cami, and all chimed a hello to her. She pulled me into my room as I shot the girls a smile over the banister before disappearing inside.

We sat down on my bed and held each other's hands. I was beginning to nervous as to where this conversation was going to go because it felt like when she walked out on me. I looked into her eyes, then reached over and pushed her hair back from her face. Cami smiled then kissed me softly, lingering through it and stopped to look at me again.

"Dawn, I really missed you and I am sorry that I was delayed in getting back to you. I love you so much and I hate being away. I have thought a lot on what you told me, about you an Alex having sex. To be honest, when you first told me, I felt betrayed in some way, but I could not have been more wrong to feel that. The fact that you and him shared intimacy only solidifies our bond, if you can understand where I am going with this?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'm not sure but I'm listening, Babe."

She continued, "You have now shared a part of me that only him and I had shared previously. I love Alex, and we've have been intimate for many years now. Now that you have entered the picture and I have fallen in love with you, it only makes sense that you have what I have, in everything, including Alex. Please, I hope you understand what I just said."

I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her hard, crushing her against me. I smiled and said, "Yes, my love, I understand completely." We went back to kissing very hotly, and deeply passionate. We started pulling each other's clothes off, then climbed into bed. We made love for what seemed like hours, sharing countless orgasms, and just enjoying the feeling of being so close once again.

It felt wonderful falling asleep in each other's arms, but it felt even better when I woke up and saw her still right next to me. We got up, showered together then got dressed and went down for some breakfast and coffee. Miranda and Becky were sitting at the dining table sipping their java when we walked through.

"Hey there Cami, good to see you are back," said Miranda as she stood up, gave Cami a hug and a peck on the lips. "I thought Dawnie here was going to lose her mind without you around." I rolled my eyes at Miranda and the brat just blew me a kiss.

We got our coffees, a couple of muffins and sat down with them. The four of us chatted for a while, then Miranda and Becky headed out to run a few errands. Cami asked if I wanted to come over to her place later and I said yes. So, she headed over and said she would text me in a bit. We had a nice slow tasty kiss just enough to make my pussy tingle before she headed out the door.

I got busy checking some work emails and finished a report for some projects I was working on. I just closed my laptop when my phone rang. It was Brad!

"Brad! Oh my God, I thought you fell off the face of the earth!"

"Hi Dawn! I know, I am sorry! This job has got me running crazy and I just don't seem to have enough time in the day anymore."

"I know," I said in a pouty voice, "You've gone and forgotten me."

"No, I could never forget you, Dawn! Listen, I'm in town for a few days, and I would love to see you, can I stop by later?"

"Well YEAH! Don't even think of coming to this city without seeing me!"

"Okay, I'll see you around 6ish then," he said.

"Awesome, it's a date!" I hung up and my whole body tingled with excitement! I had not seen Brad in months and only got to talk to him a few times before and right after my surgery. Then my naughtiness took over as I thought about feeling his sweet cock in my pussy. It would be a challenge with its size, but I was ready for the task.

Cami texted me and said to come over for dinner around 6pm. I texted her back and said that Brad was coming over then since he was in town. She texted and said to bring him over, too, so she could meet the man that really tickled insides. I thought as I responded to her, I wonder what she has in mind. I giggled to myself as my mind stayed in the naughty zone.

I texted the girls and let them know that I was having dinner at Cami's place that evening. All I got back from them was pout and poop emojis. I laughed especially getting Becky's thinking Miranda and Carly have taught her well.

As the afternoon got later, I headed up to take another shower and make sure I was clean and trimmed in all the right places. Shaved my legs and pits and washed my hair. I had only gotten it trimmed a few times in the past year and it flowed nearly halfway down my back now. I loved keeping it straight and long with it parted in the middle. Most of the time I kept it in a ponytail, but tonight, I wanted Brad to see it in all its glory.

I pulled out some sexy silky black thong panties and a lacy matching bra to wear under my slender fitting black casual dress that had short sleeves and came down just past my knees. I put on a pair of black strapped low-heeled sandals that matched perfectly. I was not worried about the mid fall chill outside since we were only going across the hall to Cami's place.

Someone buzzed our apartment, and I knew it had to be Brad. My insides lit up hot as molten lava. He had not seen me in over 5 months now and I wanted to surprise him with my new body. My transition was complete, my breasts had filled in perfectly and with the working out I had done, my tummy, my arms, my butt, and my legs were looking pretty hot. I twirled around in the mirror as I heard excited voices downstairs.

I opened my door as I heard Miranda say, "Oh there's Dawnie now." There was Brad standing there next to Miranda, Becky and Carly looking up at me as I started down the steps. He had a smile on his face like he had just won a million dollars and that smile made me feel every bit worth that million dollars.

I turned to him after reaching the floor and said, "Well hello stranger, fancy meeting you here." He laughed then ran over to me, picked me up in a big hug and then kissed me. Oh my GOD this man just does it to me every time! I wanted to fuck him right then and there! He gently put me down, raising my hand and twirling me around.

"Dawn, you look absolutely stunning! You were beautiful before but oh my God the changes you have worked through and accomplished!"

The girls all in perfect unison said, "Aww how sweet."

I just glowed as I hugged him again. "Thank you, Bradley, it is wonderful to see you again, too!" We all stood there and chatted a bit but then it was time to head to Cami's. I gave Brad the quick version of where Cami and I were in our relationship and how excited she was to get to know him. The last time she saw him before was when he was balls deep in her Brother's ass the night of our housewarming party.

I knocked on Cami's door then opened it slowly. "Hello? Anyone here?"

"Come on in, I'm in the kitchen," called Cami.

Brad and I walked into the kitchen. Cami came over, embraced me then planted a very sweet kiss on my lips that just made me all mushy inside. She then turned to Brad. "Hi Brad, it's good to see you again," as she gave him a quick hug.

"Likewise," Brad returned.

Cami poured us some wine and we went in and sat down in the living room. "Alex will be right back, he had to run down to the liquor store to get stuff to make martinis. I hope you both are in the mood to drink."

We both chuckled as if to say, when are we not in the mood to drink.

A short time later, Alex came in and greeted us cheerfully as he headed on into the kitchen to put the supplies down. He came back in and asked if we were hungry because dinner was ready. We had some spectacular chicken cordon bleu with some baby red potatoes and asparagus. Alex is quite the aspiring chef.

We finished eating and while Alex gathered up the dishes, we downed the last of our wine and Cami started getting the stuff ready to make martinis. "2 olives in mine, please," I said with a grin to Cami. She smiled back, raising her eyebrows saying, "Well aren't we the experience martini drinker."

"No, I just like to watch James Bond movies, oh and shaken, not stirred please," I giggled.

We retired back to the living room to talk and sip on our drinks. After a couple of hours and several drinks our conversation became sexual. Cami and Alex were filling Brad in on how wonderful my surgery went. I think Brad was a little surprised how much Alex knew but then realized that he must have sampled the goods, too.

Brad looked at me with a big grin and said, "Well Miss Dawn, I am feeling a little left out here. It seems that everyone here, except me, has gotten to see your new intimate parts."

I laughed and said, "Well no need to ask me twice." I stood up, reached under my dress pulled down my panties and stepped out of them. While Cami and Alex sat there cheering me on, I stepped closer to Brad, put my foot up on the coffee table, and lifted my dress, showing him my pussy.

His mouth dropped to the floor and I just beamed with pride. He was in stunned silence as he leaned in closer to get a good look. I pulled my lips apart, showing him my now throbbing clit.

"Oh my God, Dawn! You look just as amazing down there as the rest of you," as he continued to closely examine me. I looked over at Cami and Alex and they were busy making out. Just as I turned back to Brad, he leaned in and kissed my pussy, causing me to jump.

Electricity shot through my body and I moved my hips closer to him. He ran his tongue down my slit and pushed it into my snug little hole. I gasped as he reaches his hands around my bottom to pull me closer. I ran my fingers through his hair as I close my eyes, enjoying the attention he was paying to my horny sex.

I turned and glance over at Cami, just as she lowered her head down to take Alex's cock into her mouth. He leaned back with his eyes closed and groaned his pleasure. Brad then lifted me and gently laid me back on the love seat, lifting my one of my legs over his shoulder and went back to his masterful oral love fest on my now soaking wet pussy.

Oh my God, his mouth on my hot cunt felt amazing. This man was always the absolute best at making love to me, and now that I am a woman, it only feels that much better.

Cami and Alex had gotten up and moved over closer to us. Cami lifted me up a little and helped me out of my dress that was now bunched around my waste, then unsnapped my bra.

She then moved down and helped Brad get out of his trousers and boxers, releasing his gorgeous huge cock, right into her mouth. She sucked on him like a pro taking him in and out deeply. Alex came up near my head with his cock. His swollen member touched my lips and I readily opened my mouth for him to slide in.

I sucked on his flesh as he slowly thrust in and out of my lips as Brad continued sucking on my juicy pussy. I was in heaven, getting so much attention. I felt Brad move up on me, his member sliding against my thigh. Oh my God, this was it. I was finally going to feel him in my pussy. Cami right there beside me, guided his huge cock head to my soaking wet entrance.