Exposed at My Wife's Office Pt. 03

Story Info
Word starts to get out how I'm owned by Mistress Z.
1.5k words
4.31
11.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The word about me being owned by mistress Z seemed to be getting about. My friends must have let people known how they had humiliated and each branded my nylon covered face with their big hot streams of cum.

More and more men were visiting to use me in any way they wanted to satisfy their kinky need. It wasn't just men, women came too. Some would just let off some steam and spank my ass knowing they didnt have the power to do it to their husbands but with me, I was all theirs I had no power.

Some enjoyed just putting me beneath their ass to worship or give me a squeeze in their beautiful thighs. A couple of women pegged me to release their inner domme. My ass was so sore from the constant attack it was receiving.

Mistress Z was my goddess, I had no longer resisted her control. I did as I was told and was often put to sleep of a night when she wanted me out the way with her crushing thighs wrapping round my neck like a vice. It didn't take long. I enjoyed the nights where she was a bit lighter with me and let me get into the bed and be held by her being the big spoon. I felt I was in my safe place.

This one day mistress said "Today sissy you've a guy coming to use you who you know well, he cant wait to see what you've become"

I wondered who she could be on about as my friends or ex friends should I say would come often just to dump a load on me or slap me about with their big dicks.

"Who is it"? I asked curiously.

"You'll see little one, So go and get dressed like a office bitch today sissy and make sure you have them tights over your head for leashing" Mistress replied with a cheeky grin on her face.

I got my office gear on, sexy tight black skirt with stockings underneath, white blouse and heels. I had to put some tights over my head as it was my party piece mistress said, people loved using the legs as a leash.

I was ready when the door knocked and heard Mistress welcome the man in, I couldn't quite make out who it was being nylon covered and he spoke quietly. They entered the room and I heard the man say "Hello boss" boss being said in a very sarcastic way. "Oh I just had to come and see this when I heard the rumour of you being someone's sissy bitch, Sarah told me the other night on our date."

I knew the voice it was my old apprentice Scott, I used to have him running round ragged after me. Really asserted my authority with him, he was my dogs body. Now I stood before him dressed like nothing but a sissy bitch.

"You see once Sarah your wife...ha sorry ex wife should I say told me over dinner what had gone on and how you had become this! I just had to come see for myself, my ex bossy boss who treat me like I was his personal slave in the office."

Mistress walked over to me grabbed me by the legs of the tights and told me to get to my knees. I knelt down and she said to me "Do you have out to say to yourself"

I just shook my head and whimpered back "I'm sorry, How Sarah."

They both just laughed and Scott said Sarah doesnt matter to you anymore. "Shes all mine now and is getting fucked by a real man."

Mistress offered the leg leash to Scott to which he grabbed while chuckling and yanked them which made me fall over on to my front. Scott immediately slapped my ass hard and kept me on the floor for a minute while he administrated his spanking.

"You see sissy I've come to punish you, for being such a dick to me at the office, Now lets see who the boss is!"

Meanwhile I heard Mistress go back to the front door to another person coming in. "Hi Zara are they here" A soft familiar female voice said.

Scott brought me back to my feet and flung me over his shoulder with my ass squarely in the air, he moved my skirt around my waist and spanked me as he carried me into the other room. I was so helpless draped over his buff shoulder.

We got into the other room and Scott bent me over the sofa with my ass in the air awaiting my fate.

"Oh god Daniel, just look at the state of you" The woman said.

It was Sarah my ex wife she must of came to see Scott get his revenge on me.

She walked over to Scott and kissed him while rubbing her hand along his crotch. Displaying his manliness and strength.

Mistress had set up the camera again like she usually did to document my shame.

I tried to build up the courage to speak to my now ex wife as I still loved her but I just couldn't. Bent over the sofa and my face covered in nylon I just put my head down.

Sarah walked over to me and said "I should take these back as they are mine after all."

She pulled the tights off my head to reveal my face and I met eye contact with her. I felt lately I had become comfortable with being Mistresses sissy but seeing Sarah with another man, the man being Scott my ex apprentice who used to be so underneath me made me feel so much shame.

Scott then walked over behind me and begun to take my skirt off. I was powerless just looking at Sarah as she laughed and urged Scott to give me what I deserved. I was in a trance until I felt my panties drop to my ankles and Scott begun to open my cheeks. I started to cry.

I meekily said "no please, Not in front of my wife" I had fallen back into how i was still married and Sarah was my girl. How wrong i was. Reality came back with one giant impalement from Scott's huge dick.

I gasped and gripped the sofa. It was huge and I was just tented on his big stick while Sarah came over and kissed Scott.

Scott begun to mock me "How things have changed eh boss."

Scott begun to ride my ass causing my legs to feel weak.

"You know what good sissies get don't you Dan" Said Scott as he looked down on me."

"They get inseminated. You're getting my seeds deep into your bowels so you never forget who's the real boss."

Sarah encouraged him "Give him what he deserves the sissy bitch, But don't put all your babies into him hun as I want some left for me."

This was a double embarrassment as I'd always spoke to Sarah about having a baby but she was never interested but now with a stag like Scott she was happy to.

I could feel Scott pumping faster and harder. He was about to cum. I made 1 last attempt to stop the insemination as i tried to wriggle off his dick but he just held me in place, far too strong "Stay right there you."

To make matters worse as I was wrestling to get free, Sarah decided to make sure I couldn't get away. Sarah lowered her ass onto my head and keep me down. Her ass felt so heavy weighing me down. Everyone was laughing at my predicament.

Mistress Z pointing over "Oh little one, you've no chance with ass on your face now."

Mistress and Sarah weren't enemies anymore a understanding had been formed and I was the one who was the base of that understanding.

As Sarah kept my head down with her ass Scott gave a few final thrusts and I felt big hot ropes of cum enter my bowels. I could swear I felt his guys swimming in my belly.

"Who's the boss now" Scott demanded.

"You are Scott" I muffled from underneath Sarahs rear to everyones amusement.

Scott shook his dick to make sure all his cum had been emptied into me and as he took it out. Sarah now releasing my head as quick as a flash produced a bright pink butt plug.

"Here you go Dan, I want that load in their to remind you of what you are" Sarah said as she plunged the plug into my gaping hole.

I was weary from the lack of air and being fucked that mistress said it was time for me to go to bo bos.

With that the familiar feel of strong thighs covered my head and I started to drift off just catching eye with Sarah and Scott watching me fade away after my humiliating punishment they had just served up.