Exposure

Story Info
The begining of play...
1.2k words
4.38
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers

What I really want is to fuck you.

I want to feel your body. I want to squeeze your breasts. Tie your hands behind your back and explore your body as you kneel before me.

Starting with you just topless, making you feel even more exposed. I want the air to be cool. I like it when your skin feels cool, and it makes you feel even more naked and vulnerable.

I want to see you knelt down, sitting on your heels as I walk around you. I would stop behind you and lay my hands on your head, stroking your hair. Topless, but clothed from the waist down, arms bound, helpless, feeling my hands on your head.

I would run hands over your face, stroking the softness of your cheeks. You incline your head to rest against my hands, but I do not stop, pulling them back to pull your hair off your neck. Even more exposure! Holding your hair with one hand, the fingertips of the other lightly caress your neck, over to your shoulders, down your naked arms and up your back. You are so delicious!

Now, dropping your hair, I lay a hand on each shoulder. I massage them lightly, my fingers creeping down the front. Then, stepping close, I run my hands down your naked sides, coming around the front to knead your belly and finally up to your breasts.

My body close behind you. You feel my jeans against your arms, within my pants my hard cock is pressed to the back of your head as I lean over it to hold your breasts. I squeeze them and you can feel my eyes looking down upon them. You also look down and gush as the sight of my fingers digging into your flesh.

They look so soft, so smooth in my hands. The nipples standing out, crying for attention. But for now, I simply caress the breasts. I lift them, pull at them, press them together. They are toys in my hands. Your gift to me for the moment. I jiggle them, slap them lightly. I am testing them, testing you. You imagine my mouth on them, my cock between them. How will I use these gifts? Will I make you display them? Will I in turn offer them to another?

With your naked breast in my hands, my fingers now seek out your nipples. Will I like them? Will they please me? My fingers toy with them, tugging at your breasts, making your nipples tip up and down. I squeeze your breasts, pressing the nipples outward where my fingers can easily play with them. I take them between thumb and forefinger, rubbing them, rolling them. I pinch then lightly, feeling their stiffness. And then suddenly harder! Pinching them, pulling them, lifting your breasts by the nipples! You groan and arch your back.

Are you wet?Of course you are. You are an object, a lovely erotic object in my hands. You are mine to use as I see fit. And if it pleases me to tug at your nipples, I will do so, and expect no complaint. Holding you by the nipples I shake your breasts. I continue until you surely can stand no more, and then suddenly I am gone....

I have resumed my walk around you. This time I stop in front of you. Standing as you kneel before me. My eyes steady, taking possession of your body. I move towards you and place a hand under your chin, lifting you up, still on your knees, but off your heels. And then swiftly, my open hand strikes your breast and you are reminded of your partial nudity.

In a business-like manner, I drop to my knees and unsnap, unzip, your pants and stand right back up. Stepping back and continue to observe you. You stay upright, breathing hard, your pants open, arms back, your tender nipples thrust forward.

Purposefully, I walk behind you and a forceful hand on the back of your neck forces your forehead to the floor, and with no pause, my hands take hold of your pants and with a single rough tug, pull them over your hips, across your ass and down to your knees. I stand again and look down on you.

The unexpected violence of it has left you trembling. Your body twitches. With your face to the floor, you can see nothing and are aware only of your exposure and your vulnerability. But you are not to recover, and my foot between your knees press them as far apart as the pants will allow.

Now my hands alight on your hips and sweep down across your cheeks, feeling their softness and testing their resiliency. My thumbs on the outside, my fingers running lightly down the crevice between your cheeks, I run my hands down the back of your thighs.

Moving to your side, I place a hand on the small of your back, pressing you down. My other hand slides up your inner thigh until I reach the moistness at the top. Reaching between your legs, I plunge my thumb into your clasping pussy. My fingers roughly fondling your labia, your clit. I pump my hand, fucking you with my thumb, holding you in place with the hand on your back. Hard and deep my thumb takes your pussy, and then it is gone.

My wet hand clasps your near cheek, the fingers teasing the cleavage. It leaves you and returns with a resounding smack! Again, and again my hand rises and falls, striking your ass! *smack* *smack* *smack* You feel the sting and the lingering itch of the slaps. You can feel your ass getting red. You are a grown woman, kneeling on the floor, head down, ass up, hands bound behind your back, accepting this spanking from me. You know you have done nothing to deserve it, I have simply chosen to spank you, and you submit to it. You submit to it.

The slaps are hard and sting terribly, and yet you submit. It is to please me. It is to give yourself. It is to give yourself to me and to allow me this freedom to use you. Whether I stop or continue, the choice is mine and you will accept either decision. Do you even feel the blows anymore?

Eventually they stop. But you are not aware of when they stopped, only that they have. You can feel the heat radiating from your ass. You are still bent forward, face to the floor. Naked. Exposed. Owned. You ask for nothing. You submit.

But you are not passive. Your body twists and writhes with arousal. Your juices are flowing down your thighs. And now I assert myself once more. Kneeling behind you, I take your cheeks in my hands. And here, with you at my complete disposal, I pry your cheeks apart exposing your puckered asshole to the cool air and to my eyes for my private pleasure. It is so personal an exposure! So private! Exposed to my eyes is a sight you shall never see, and I pull your cheeks farther apart as my eyes devour you. My thumbs dig into the flesh of your ass and move in to tease your intimate bud.

With my rough hands on your ass, I rock you back and forth, a fucking motion, as if you were being penetrated, as if my cock were sliding in and out of your ass! You can't take any more, you are finally overloaded. Your moans rise to a scream and a sweet blackness envelops you.......

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
51 Followers