White Milf Soccer Moms Blackballed

Story Info
Black players blackmail wealthy white Milf moms.
1.5k words
3.76
16k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All the characters depicted in this story are 18 years of age or older.

Thank God for basketball and wealthy white milf moms.

Growing up on the southside of Chicago was tough. My brothers and I were always getting into trouble. School was difficult and gang activity was always an easy option. Instead, my friends and I focused on basketball as our way out of our horrible life situation.

We played all the time and moved up the ranks of inner city leagues very quickly. We all eventually ended up playing on high level select teams that traveled to other cities for tournaments. Basketball kept us out of trouble and also introduced all us to one of greatest joys in life. White mature wealthy milf women.

We were always one of the few black teams at these tournaments. Most of the tournaments were held in the wealthy parts of the cities.

Most of the teams we played against were white guys. Their wealthy white milf soccer moms were always traveling with them. At these tournaments our coaches were focused on winning, keeping us out of trouble and scoring as much white milf pussy as they could.

Their objective was to fuck at least one white milf mom on each trip. My buddies and I also decided we were also going to try to score as much wealthy white snatch that we could. However, we also had another objective. Money and blackmail.

We used the term "Blackballed" to describe us getting cell phone video and screenshots of mature white soccer moms sucking our black balls. We would later use these photos and videos to blackmail them for money or to set us up with their wealthy white mature friends for us and our friends to fuck. The plan was brilliant.

Let me explain how it worked.

We learned by watching our coaches work their magic on white soccer moms many times on our road trips. They were at their best at the hotel pools. They would identify which women were traveling without husbands or boyfriends and that also liked to drink at the pools. The coaches worked alone. My buddies and I worked in pairs.

It was actually a very simple process. Engage them in conversation, make sure they had enough to drink, ask them suggestive questions and then try to get them up to the hotel room.

There was always so much milf pussy at these hotel pools it was sometimes a tough decision which wealthy white mature pussy we were going to invade and enjoy.

We could be an intimidating presence at the pools. Most of the time we were the only black guys at the pool. 6 of us jacked black players and our coaches. We always wore tight swimsuits so the women would know we were packing some significant cock.

Milf soccer moms like to drink on these roadtrips. My buddy and I focused on the drinking moms and went to work engaging them in conversation.

Our coaches once told us not to spend too much time talking to a mature white milf if you're not going to get any pussy. They were right.

Tonight we focused on a wealthy white milf that we learned was from out of town. She was attractive, in her fifties, blonde with big tits and lots of bling jewelry. She wore a very large wedding ring. Bingo

We started asking her questions to see if she had potential. We joked with her and asked if she knew any black men, or if she had ever been with a black man. If we didn't get the answers we wanted, we moved on. One question and answer was always a game changer.

We asked her, "Have you ever been with a black man?"

"No, but I have always wanted to," was her reply. That was exactly the answer we were looking for. The 55 year old blonde we were now talking to just gave us the go ahead answer. She might as well have just told us,

"Please take my mature white milf pussy to your room and fuck me."

That was exactly what we had in mind.

She gave us her room number and told us to come up in 5 minutes and to bring something to drink. We brought 4 things. Booze, cell phone and two monster cocks.

When she opend the door she was only wearing a short hotel robe. She was ready to be fucked hard by two black boys for the first time in her life.

I kept our blonde, big tits milf mom occupied while my partner placed the cell phone camera. I started deep tongue kissing her to get her warmed up. I told her I was going to give her pink pussy the same treatment. She liked that and started to purr.

We made a white mature milf sandwich out of her with my partner kissing the back of her neck while my tongue was halfway down her throat.

She was really getting into it. We made sure both of our BBC's were pressed up against her so she could feel our size. We told her to sit on the edge of the bed and remove our shorts.

It is always great to see a mature white milf's expression when she sees a BBC for the first time, let alone 2 BBC's. They almost go into a trance. They immediately want to touch and suck our cocks. Our lady tonight was no different. We said to her,

"Take off your robe sweetheart, and suck some dark meat,"

She stood up and let the robe hit the floor. She had a totally hairless pussy with lips up front. She had large white milf tits with large pink nipples that she wanted touched. She told us to "squeeze" her tits hard and pinch her nipples while she sat on the edge of the bed sucking our cocks. She went back and forth giving both our black cocks equal time.

We pushed her tits up to her mouth so she could suck her own nipples while she was sucking our cocks. We were going to get dirty with this mature white slut.

We layed her on the bed, spread her meaty thighs and I started eating pussy and sucking on her clit. She was holding my head to her pussy with both hands. She was fucking my face.

My buddy rubbed his rock hard cock all over her face driving her crazy. Picture me eating her pussy and by buddy basically doing push ups while he is face fucking her.

She took his cock deep until she started to gag. My partner and I then switched positions and I deep throated her. She loved to suck cock while her mature pink pussy was being devoured. My buddy took a screenshot of my cock and balls in her mouth before he started eating her pink wealty mature pussy.

We switched positions again only this time I took a screenshot of my partner throating her with his balls laying on her chin.

It was now time for this woman's mature pussy to feel some black meat. I was not gentle. I kneeled on the bed, gave her pink nippled tits a hard slap and gave it to her balls deep. Her hairless mature pussy was wet and tight. She was enjoying every second. It was now time for my buddy to get another photo.

I pullled my cock out and worked my way up her body licking and sucking all the way to her boobs.. I sat on her chest. She put my cock between her tits and started jacking me. It was now time for her to be "Blackballed."

Our signature move was to lay our cock on her face and have her suck our dangling balls. Photo time. My buddy would then repeat the process of fucking her, move up her body and end with her sucking his balls. Once again, photo time.

Now that we had our photos it was time to fuck the hell out of her and give her all that she could handle. This was a night she would never forget.

Double penetration was our specalty. Eventually our milf soccer mom had both our black cocks up both holes and loved it.

Of course we took a couple more screenshots of both our cocks filling her holes before we unloaded in her ass and pussy while she squirmed on the bed. Blackmail time.

We asked her if she wanted us to forward to her a couple photos. She said,

"What photos?" We showed her the photos of each of our dangling black balls in her mouth and our cocks in her milf ass and pussy.

She said, "Oh shit."

We gave her two options, Send us $200 per week electronically or introduce us to more of her wealthy milf friends for us to fuck. If not, her photos would be all over the internet.

She chose option #1. Most of the milf moms we fucked made the same choice.

Mature white pussy. It is the gift that keeps on giving.