Exposure Therapy the Second Session

Story Info
Is the exposure therapy going to help, or drive him deeper?
1.8k words
4.55
17.1k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/28/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfavo
Mrfavo
141 Followers

The first session had been great, doctor Cox was so supportive.

I didn't quite remember the end of the session though. I was hugging her and she was stroking my hair, and she asked what my purpose or goal was with my therapy or something like that. After that I must have dosed of, because the first thing I heard was a snap, like someone snapping their fingers and she said. "Wake up, sweetie. We don't have any more time today, how do you feel? Seems like you were in a deep sleep."

Doctor Cox were sitting in her armchair with her suit and blouse, looking very professional.

"Oh, I don't remember falling asleep or any dream but, I'm sorry for sleeping during the session... mam." I didn't know what it was, but I had like a compulsion to treat doctor Cox with respect. A feeling in my body that I couldn't place. Why would I call her that? I never called anyone mam.

"That's okay sweetie, it happens to the best of us. And I know that you're a really good boy. So don't worry about it." She smiled broadly as soon as I said mam, and seamed genuinely happy.

"Thank you... mam. I'll try my best to stay awake for our next session. I feel really good and would love to see you again. If that's okay?" Was I pleading? Or just asking kindly? Well it felt like the right thing to say.

"Of course you're welcome sweetie, now remember try to resist that feeling you feel after you ejaculate. Come in same time next week and we will see how you've improved."

...

When I came home, I didn't know what came over me.

I felt extremely horny, looking up doctor inspired clips, therapy inspired clips and even a bit of step-mom JOIs. But that didn't quench my thirst. I went down the spiral again, and as I came I could feel the shame.

I didn't seem like I could get enough.

This continued through out the week.

And when I walked to knock on the office door I felt that the last session hadn't helped anything. Well... maybe the guilty feeling of how all of the depraved things I was watching, wasn't quite as strong. But I felt like I had been hornier then ever the last week.

I was willing to give it another try. Maybe just one more session. Then I could decide if I wanted to continue or not.

I knocked on the door.

The door opened and I saw doctor Cox's sweet smile beam towards me.

"Hello... mam, you look lovely today." Wow she really did, her makeup was exquisite. Almost suggestive when looking at her lips, and her suit looked very smart with her blouse that was a little see through, and a bit more cleavage showing then last time. But something was different. Maybe she was wearing a push-up bra. Because her chest was more pronounced. Her skirt while still professional, looked a bit shorter and looser.

Her long hair was in a ponytail with a braid.

"Good afternoon, young man. Welcome back, follow me and we'll start the session right away."

As she turned, my eyes directly fell to her behind. Looking at her legs moving sensually. With every step she took, I could feel myself harden. She really was a fantastic woman.

"Let's start like last time, lay down on the couch and relax."

I snapped out of my mini trance. What did she say? Something about couch and relax.

Oh sorry mam, I didn't quite hear what you said." I felt foolish, I I should've listened.

"You need to focus on what I say, good boys listens to their therapist, to their doctor. Now, lay down and relax for me."

I laid down on the couch. Closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths.

"Very good, following my instructions is always the right thing to do. Now let's start with, how was your week? Did you feel any improvements from how you felt before our first session?"

"Well I don't think there was a big difference. I even think that I spent more time watching porn. Then what I usually do. Maybe I didn't feel as guilty as I've done before. But I still felt bad. I really wanted my behaviors to change as soon as possible." I needed to get this addiction under control.

"You have to remember that this isn't a quick fix. It's a long process, you will see improvements. It's not something that will happen overnight. There are different types of therapy that could be more effective then others. But if you want results as quickly as possible, then you might get a little uncomfortable in the process."

"Get uncomfortable, what do you mean?" I really did want results as quickly as possible. But what did I have to do in order to get rid of my addiction?

"The fastest therapy method to change your mindset. Is through exposure therapy combined with hypnotherapy. They are very fast working, but during the process, you do have to expose yourself to what you're addicted to. Do you understand?"

Expose myself? Did I have to watch more porn in order to watch less porn?

"I think I do, so I have to interact with my addictions and face them head on?"

"That's exactly right! What a clever young boy you are!"

I felt a tingling feeling through my body when I heard the praise.

She continued.

"During the hypnotherapy I will change how you look at your addiction and make you more comfortable with the process. So that when we do the exposure therapy, you won't be as uncomfortable. Does that sound like something you would like to do?"

All this sounded really good. Take away my addiction with minimal discomfort. With fast results. If things changed quickly, I just might need a couple of sessions before I was cured.

"That sounds perfect! Fast results with minimal discomfort. I'm ready to change!"

"Just to make sure that we are on the same page. There will be some discomfort. The hypnosis is there so you can handle the tasks that I will give you more comfortable, and with a healthier mindset. In the beginning you'll probably feel a bit uncomfortable. But your viewpoint on your addiction will change dramatically."

I really needed this. My porn addiction had gotten to far! I was ready to get rid of it for good!

"I'm ready to do whatever I can to change, I'm tired of feeling like a loser!"

"Then let's delve deeper, and ease your way. To become a person with a more fulfilling life. Listen to my voice and relax, take a deep breath, hold that breath and then release. As you release, feel all the tension in your body disappear further with every breath. Keep taking deep breaths, and with every breath feel yourself sink deeper into a deep trance. Where my voice and your inner voice becomes one. My voice becomes your thoughts, and my words becomes your truth. You're in a safe space where nothing want to hurt you. Every thought you hear is your own talking to you, and deep down you know that you're inner self always wants the best for you."

Doctor Cox looked at her patient. She had really enjoyed the last session. So much so she looked at clips with the kinks that the man loved to watch.

She could really understand why he could find the videos erotic. Because she did so as well. But from the Goddess point of view. Having a "sub" as some of the clips talked about or a "cuck" as some others talked of.

Having that power over a man really turned her on.

She was so happy that he loved the videos. So that he only wanted to feel good about his addiction, and not get rid of it entirely.

That made this an unique opportunity for her to take a more active role then what she usually did.

She continued.

"You know that your self control is very poor, and that you need help in order to solve this problem. That's why you wanted help from doctor Cox. Because you knew that whatever she says is right for you. She knows what you need, what is good for you. She can make you be her good boy, someone you truly want to be."

Doctor Cox looked at her patient laying on the couch. Deeply in trance little tent forming in his pants. Wow he really likes being told what to do. She thought.

"Now in order for you to be able to learn how to be a good patient for her, her good boy. You need to learn the rules that all good boys must follow."

As she said this she could see that his hands that were laying by his sides were trailing towards his crotch.

"The first thing a good boy needs to learn is to always listen to his goddess. Say after me. I will always obey goddess."

"I will always obey goddess."

He had started rubbing over his pants. It seemed like he really enjoyed his therapy so far.

"Good boy, you know that goddess always know what's best for you, so no matter what she says, you know it's for your own good."

If he kept rubbing like that he would end up cumming in his pants, and that wouldn't be very professional of her. To have a patient leave with his underwear soaked in cum.

"Take your penis out off your pants, and start to lightly stroke it. Make sure not to cum, and start moaning when you feel like you're close."

He started unzipping his pants, and his hand was soon stroking his dick.

She looked at it, and smiled to herself. It wasn't the tiniest thing she had seen, but it was certainly no way near a BBC. Around average but maybe on the lower half. She bet that he thought that he had a tiny cock if he looked at big strap-ons, and women talking about BBCs.

"Goddess loves when you jerk your cute little cock. She thinks it's a good thing that her good boy has a cute little dickie."

He started stroking faster, and harder.

"Good boys are supposed to play with themselves to please their goddess.

Do whatever she say to make her happy."

He started to moan.

"Slow down that stroking and listen closely. You're gonna learn some trigger phrases. When you hear these phrases you will do your best to obey what that specific phrase involve, but you will not remember why you feel an urge to do so. Just that it feels like the right thing to do."

......

The End of the second session.

Tried to proofread a bit better. Hopefully not to many spelling/grammatical errors.

Anyway hoped you liked it. Tell me what you liked/disliked in a constructive way.

Mrfavo
Mrfavo
141 Followers