All Comments on 'Extended Family Pt. 02'

by Silasmarner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

This just keeps getting better and better. Fantastic twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck! This universe you've created is great. Can't wait to see what happens to Reagan. Other than he and all the rest will fuck her. That's a given. But it's the road to get there that makes it so good. A very well deserved 5/5.

Dewey Cheatham

buster1305buster1305over 1 year ago

Love the whole series so far. The sexual aspect is good but the entire story line is so well done and I cant wait to see where you go from here

ET270ET270over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter, story is very intriguing!

SilasmarnerSilasmarnerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all. I'm writing it but it's taken longer than I like. I didn't like how Reagan felt too much like Ainsley so I made some changes and want to let them settle first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your dialogue writing is steller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An incredible story. This has all the plot twists of a Tom Clancy novel. Normally, when someone writes a story and continue to add characters, one after the other, it just gets old. You have a way of mixing the story up so that it stays very fresh and readable. Can't wait for the next installment. Please hurry. I'm sure all your fans are as anxious for it as I am. Oh, and after reading stories on here for more than ten years, you will be only the second author I have listed as a favorite and to follow.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous