Extended Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Jonah finds his sister and more trouble than he expected.
20.6k words
4.72
11.6k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah sat in the parking lot, his body shaking.

Only stopping for gas, he was at the end of a 10 hour drive and hoped she was okay. The motel was trash and the few cars in the lot matched the look. He was a standout in the brand new Jeep, bright red, waiting under the one light that wasn't busted out of the rundown lot. He waited. Deep breaths. Focus. Everything will be fi--

He jumped as his phone buzzed.

Reagan: Room 15. I'm scared to go outside. Please be here. Please.

He scanned the one story hotel and parked in front of the door, close. The lights from the Jeep were bright and the number 15, the 5 hanging upside down, glared back at him. He texted:

Jonah: I'm here.

Reagan: I'm in the bathroom. He's in the bed.

Jonah: Hold on.

There was no weapon in the Jeep. He didn't own one, so he didn't bother looking, but he had a plan. The Jeep's flood lights blared into the windows as he walked to the door, hoping they would blind anyone opening it. He knocked.

"Police!"

A woman covering her naked body bolted from room 14, losing her sheet as she ran to a nearby car, only to be followed by a man who tripped pulling his pants up and fell headfirst into a metal pole holding up the walkway. The hollow thud rang, and he fell, knocked out with his dick flopped on his leg. The condom still hanging on.

"Police! Open the door!" He cop knocked again. The door cracked open, and he found the anger and fear he'd held for the last 10 hours as he kicked just beside the doorknob, throwing the door in. A man without his shirt fell back on the floor, his hands in a defensive position.

"She's 18. I swear. I checked. She isn't a working girl. I didn't pay her. C'mon man. I can't let my wife find me." He tried to shield his eyes, the Jeep blinding him. Jonah didn't have much time before his eyes adjusted and he saw he wasn't a cop.

"Reagan!" He ran to the bathroom door, barely hanging on its hinges. He wasn't sure how the guy hadn't kicked it in yet. Spots of blood from the man's knuckles littered the door, and the splintered wood let him see the shadow of her feet when she opened what remained.

"Jonah!" She hugged him. Her cut lip wasn't bleeding, but bruises covered her arms.

"He came back. I'm sorry. I tried to hide."

"Let's go." They ran past the man and he saw the bandage on his foot. That's why he didn't finish it. He broke his foot, kicking in the door. Jonah stopped.

"I swear. You let me go and you'll never see me again. I swear it." The man was in a pair of black slacks, and empty airplane bottles littered the room. Jonah smelled the booze oozing from his skin. He raised his leg and stomped down on the man's foot; a crack mixed with the sound of his Jeep's engine, followed by his ear-piercing scream.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Police brutality. Oh fuck, I'm going to sue. Fuck you. Fuck my wife. I'll sue. Goddamn it. He writhed in pain on the nasty carpet and Jonah kicked beer cans out of their way, moving to the door.

"Anything in her yours?" he asked.

"Not that I want, no."

He ran through the open door with Reagan in tow. Condom man was being helped by several people and the naked woman pointed at him when he emerged from the lights.

"Hey, you ain't no cop. Bitch, I'm about to fuck you up." The man helping her stomped towards him.

"Get in the car, Reagan." He pushed her into the seat and met the man halfway around.

"What in the fuck is your problem? That's my sister over there." He pointed to the naked woman who flipped him a bird before lighting her cigarette.

"Sorry, not my problem." Jonah tried to move past him, but the big man held his ground.

"Oh no. It's your problem, buddy."

One good turn deserves another.

Jonah raised his leg and stomped the man's foot. The flip-flops offered no protection and his howls matched the man's inside. He shoved him aside, but the big brother got one shot in, hitting him in the back of the head, blurring his vision. With as much power as he could muster, he threw his elbow behind him, crashing it into the man's nose as he saw Reagan open the driver's side door, and he jumped into the seat as Reagan crawled back to hers.

"Drive Jonah. Drive!"

He saw double for a moment, but focused his mind as the man's fist punched his window and he let out another painful cry. The window was fine; his hand wouldn't be. Jonah hit reverse and tore out of the parking lot. He didn't stop until he hit the first Nashville exit an hour later.

_________________________

"Are you going to talk to me?" She looked over at him. It was the first words spoken since they ran from the hotel.

"I'm scared and I'm dizzy." His cramped fingers clutched the steering wheel so hard they were going numb.

"You may have a concussion. We need to stop. I have some money. Not a lot, but enough for a motel."

"I have money. Find a hotel that has rooms for 18-year-olds."

"All the cheap ones do."

"We don't need a cheap one. I don't want to see another cheap motel in my life."

"You want me to drive?"

"No, I want to forget what just happened."

"I'm sorry, Jonah. This is all me. I really fucked up this time."

"We need a hotel and something for your cuts. Stop apologizing. I'm glad you called me."

"I'm not. You don't want to be involved in this. We need to get off the road. We can pick stuff up tomorrow. They'll stop looking for us if they don't find us tonight."

"Who?"

"People. Just people."

"That clears it up. Fine. Just find a hotel." He gunned the Jeep.

_____________

"Sweetie, have you heard from Jonah?" Brooke came from the bathroom with a towel around her. Ainsley was lounging on their bed, playing on her phone.

"No, he's going to get it." She made a pouty face and flipped her rainbow hair. It cost a fortune, but Brooke didn't hesitate to pay for it. She may be Jonah's girlfriend, but they were falling for each other too. Jonah was fine with sharing, but she didn't expect her feelings to be so strong for her. Brooke laid on the bed, her head at Ainsley's feet.

"He's probably playing video games. Want to chat a minute?" Brooke rolled on her side and propped up on her elbow.

"Yea, what's up?"

She was so cute. If she weighed 100 lbs, it wasn't by much and she wore thin skimpy shirts to bed that showed her little belly and pierced nipples. Her small tits turned her on more than she expected, and Ainsley wasn't shy about them.

"I want to talk about the other day. In the bathroom. I think I overdid it?"

"What do you mean? That was really hot, Aunt Brooke."

"It was hot, sweetie. It's just that I was a little rough. We barely know each other, and I treated you like my disobedient pet."

Ansley smiled at her. "I like being a disobedient pet though."

"Stop it. It's just that you're young, and I didn't want you to think we need to have that kind of relationship. Do you want a relationship like that?"

Her eyes were distant as she thought. "I mean, sometimes, yea. I don't have a lot of experience with it, but I like when you're in charge. Being in charge is something I can learn too, I guess. Is that what you're wanting?"

Brooke laid her head back on the bed and rubbed Ainsley's leg. "If you want to, then yeah. I want you to be happy and know that we don't always need to have sex that way. I just got caught up."

"Ok. I think I understand. I can still be a bad girl, right?"

"Right, but you're the best girl. You're special to me, and I love having you around.

"I love you, Brooke."

"I love you too, baby. You need to cuddle, don't you?" Ainsley had an issue. She needed close contact with someone all the time. It was cute, but she saw how it would annoy others. She, Jonah, and even Lindsay had adapted and didn't mind.

"Yep." She put her phone down and turned around, but undid Brooke's towel before she laid against her naked body and kissed her.

"My girl." Brooke kissed her again. "Pull your shirt up for me, baby." Ainsley lifted her top, showing her small pierced tits and nuzzled into Brooke's neck.

"Aunt Brooke?"

"Yea?"

"Will you make me cum?"

"Always. Take your little shorts off for me. Let me see you." She slid her pajama bottoms down and spread her legs. Brooke moved her hand over her shaved pussy and rubbed.

"I want to see you with a bush over your little pussy. Can you do that for me?"

"Yea. Will Jonah like it, you think?"

"He loves you, so of course he will."

"Is it okay that we talk about him like this? It's not weird for you?"

She kissed Ainsley again and rubbed her pussy, feeling her get wet.

"You already know it's okay. So what's your real question?"

She swallowed hard and arched her back as Brooke pushed the tip of her finger into her.

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do, baby. Ask."

"It's just that I see him checking you out sometimes, especially when you don't wear a bra."

"Are you looking at my tits, Ms. Ainsley?" She smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I always stare at your tits, and they're amazing, especially in those thin tank tops. Your nipples poke right through them." She rubbed her fingers over Brooke's big nipples, hardening them.

"I don't care if he looks at me. If he sees my tits. Is that your question?" Brooke asked. She pushed her finger inside more. Ainsley caught her breath.

"You're okay with him looking at you like that?"

"Yes. Are you okay with it, little Ainsley?" She moved her head down and licked her nipple, pulling the ring with her teeth.

"Fuck, keep doing that. He can ogle you all the hell he wants if you'll keep doing that to me; don't stop."

"He doesn't hide his body from me either. Don't you think I've seen his big cock, Ainsley?"

She bit her bottom lip as Brooke pushed two fingers inside of her and she spread her legs wider.

"I love his big cock, Aunt Brooke. Fuck, don't stop."

"Can I love his big cock, Ainsley?" She kissed her neck, back to her tits and down her little belly.

"That's, that's okay. You can love his big cock too. I get it now. Have you?"

She kissed her shaven mound. "Have I what, baby? We're almost there. Ask."

"Have you touched him? Don't stop. I'm so fucking wet right now."

"Are you wet thinking about me touching him?"

"Yes."

"Do you like that?"

"Fuck me, yes. Tell me."

"Tell you what, baby?" She rolled her tongue over her clit and her fingers slid easily in and out of her soaked pussy.

"Tell me you sucked him. That you sucked his rock hard dick." She was almost bucking against her mouth. Brooke reached up and pulled her nipple ring again and answered her between kisses.

"Oh baby. I sucked his fat cock so many times. I gave him his first blow job. He came so much, I could barely swallow it. You swallow for him too, don't you? He said you did. He said you sucked his cock like a good girl."

"Fuck. I want him right now. I want to see his dick in your mouth. Lick me, Aunt Brooke." She was writhing under her tongue as she flipped the tip over her swollen clit.

"Do you let him fuck your little ass, Ainsley? He fucked my big ass, slapped it, and drove his cock into me. You want that, don't you?" She moved her wet finger to Ainsley's ass and rubbed, feeling her hand cinch into her hair.

"I'll let him. He can have it. Lick it. Lick my asshole. I want to think about it." Ansley pushed her head and lifted her leg, letting Brooke's tongue rub over her. She poked the tip in and massaged her pussy with her hand.

"Don't stop, Aunt Brooke. Don't." Her muscles tensed and her hand drove Brooke's face into her as she shivered through her orgasm, not hiding the loud moan as it passed through her body. Brooke kissed her legs and up her pussy until she went limp, then she held her.

"It makes sense now, Aunt Brooke. Hold me. It's all perfect. We're perfect. You, me, and Jonah. Please hold me."

"I've got you, baby. Aunt Brooke's here. I love you."

"I'm yours. Yours and Jonah's. I love you. Hold me all night."

She kissed her head. "I will. What about your girlfriend? You love her and she is special."

"She can come too. Her and Aunt Lindsay can be our girlfriends, but we are together. You, me and Jonah. I'll let Sam move in with us. Lindsay too."

"Wow, you have it planned out. Jonah has some other playthings like you do. You'll have to figure out how to handle that. I can help."

"Hold me." Ainsley moved into her arms.

"Let's go to bed. I'll hold you all night. Take off your shirt so I feel you against me, baby."

They slept. Ainsley curled into her all night. Jonah didn't call.

___________________

"Holy shit. This is nice." Reagan studied the hotel room and plopped on the bed. "Do you have money for this?"

"Yea. It's fine. We need something for your cuts or clean them, at least."

"I'll take a shower. We need to stay in tonight."

"Why? Who are these people? What happened?"

"It's complicated."

"Uncomplicate it." She wasn't blowing him off, not after what happened. "You called me."

She looked at him and back down. Her hair and makeup were everywhere, but he could tell she spent time on both in the last day. Her torn dress, a sleeveless black cocktail dress that barely went to the middle of her thighs, didn't cover much and the tears made it worse.

"We act the same when we're upset." She smiled and looked away again.

"What?"

"You. Me. Brother. Sister. We have similar mannerisms. I wring my hands just like you."

"I'm not trying to be upset, but I need this to make sense." He leaned back against the table and crossed his arms. She sat on the bed, looking down. Bruises on her forearms filled his vison, and he looked away, ashamed of his irritation. She was fidgeting under his glare.

"I'm a stripper. I work at a club in Bowling Green."

"You're a dancer?"

"Don't start with the exotic dancer bullshit. I ride dicks until they pay me extra and then dry fuck them until they cum in their pants. No touching for them. No sex. They like me because I'm young and have puffy nipples. I'm the only 18-year-old there. That's where I met Doug. The guy you took out. I bet he doesn't fucking walk straight for a month." She smiled up at Jonah, but he didn't flinch. She put her head back down.

"Doug offered the club owner, Simon, a lot of money for a private show. He said Doug could touch me above my waist, but that was it and I'd have a bodyguard outside the room. I wasn't there to fuck him, I swear." She held her head in her hands, running her dirty fingers through her matted hair.

"Everything was fine until I got in the room and didn't see the bodyguard. I called Simon, and he told me he'd take care of it and I needed to make Doug happy. Then he said he'd cut me off if I messed this up, so I danced for him and let him touch me. It was fine until he got too drunk. I tried to leave, and that's when things got worse. He hit me, so I ran to the bathroom."

"You called me this morning. He trapped you in the bathroom all day?"

She looked up, the cut on her eye open again. "That was last night, Jonah. I was in the bathroom all night. He had my phone and used the dresser to bar the door. I waited until he passed out so I could push the door open. most of the bruises came from that. Fucking dresser weighed a ton. The place was full of drugs and boos and he padlocked the door on the inside. What kind of motel has a padlock on the inside? I ran to the bathroom and called you."

"Dear God. How long have you known these people?"

"Since my grandma kicked me out. When dad disappeared six years ago, I was stuck with her. That bitch hated me, so I ran away. Simon found me at the restaurant. He was sweet. We-" She got up and wiped her eyes before running into the restroom. He waited. His head throbbing and his heart sinking. She came out again.

"We can talk later, Reagan. Get a shower and I'll make a plan for tomorrow."

"No, let me finish so I don't have to do it again." She sat back on the bed, her face red from crying. "He was really sweet to me. Told me how he would take care of me and we could help each other. He's dad's age, and I missed him, so I let him, you know, fuck me. That's the only guy I've been with and he said the girls would teach me how to make money and he would marry me, but he sold me to that guy, Jonah. He flat fucking sold me and never intended for me to come back. Doug paid for me. I was supposed to go with him somewhere up north. He said he had a fucking camper I could live in until he divorced his wife. What the fuck. I'm so stupid. He didn't love me or want me. No one does." She collapsed on the floor, crying.

He got on the floor with her and let her cry. They held each other, and he promised himself he'd sleep there with her if she didn't think she could get up, but she finally raised up from his arms.

"I wasn't always like this. I was only with him for a few months. It took him 6 months to make me like this. I don't want to be this way anymore." She fell back into his chest.

"You won't go back. I promise."

"I have a place to go. Some girls who left the club have a place further south, about 2 hours. I can stay with them."

"No, you'll stay with me. Get a shower. We'll get some rest and go out tomorrow." She got up and tiptoed to the shower as if walking would disturb someone. He sat on the bed and thought of how he would tell his mom, but he needed to think after the night's events. A morning phone call would be better. Rest would be the best thing for him, so he laid down and the cool quiet room made his eyelids heavy as sleep took over.

"Jonah. Hey Jonah."

He jumped up and looked around, trying to get his bearings.

"Relax. It's me. Nashville. Hotel. Sister."

His eyes cleared and Reagan was standing in her towel. She was dark complected like him and her brown hair matched her eyes. She looked happier. The cuts on her face cleaned. She swallowed hard and held her towel tighter.

"I'll never get the award for the most modest, but I don't have any clothes. I can't put those others on."

He got up and took off his polo, giving her his t-shirt underneath. "It's not the cleanest, but it's cleaner than yours. Throw your old clothes away. I'm buying you new stuff tomorrow."

"You don't have to do this. I just need a ride."

"I want to, and you and I both know you can't live with those girls. They're too connected to what you left. Do you have anything keeping you here? Other family?"

"No one."

"Then your life changes today. Wear my shirt. I'm going to shower and let's get some sleep." She wiped her eyes, and he walked her to the bed before he stepped into the restroom. He would be sore in the morning, once the adrenaline left him, so he tried to enjoy the shower. Lindsay texted, and he told her he would call. He wasn't sure about that conversation, but he wasn't taking Reagan back to Kentucky, so she'd have to stay with them. Her mother would be under the same roof, and she wouldn't know it. The guilt washed over him again as he stepped out of the shower.

After drying off, he threw on his boxers, hoping she was asleep. She wasn't. She was out the window, looking at the city lights, her back to him. His t-shirt barely reached her thighs, and he noticed her long brown hair had lighter streaks mixed in. She turned and his eyes fell over her body. He saw the outline of her tits sloping to her nipples that looked like points knifing into the shirt while it held up the fabric as a testament to their perfection.

"Thanks for the shirt. The lights are pretty, aren't they?"

He walked over to her, looked over Music City, and agreed.

"We can come back when it's less stressful." He elbowed her and smiled.

"Don't beat up your sister." She cut her eyes at him; they both laughed and when they found they laughed the same way, their laugher became contagious.

"We're going to be fine, Reagan. Let's get some sleep." He walked to the couch and pulled a blanket from the back.