Extra Terrestrial Impregnation

Story Info
An alien wants to save humanity by impoving their genes.
2.3k words
4.29
9.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earth had been marked for conquest because they were seen as a violent and savage people. I had been studying humans since my younger years and I was sure they had many great qualities to them. They had a lot of potential, and I would do anything to see them not be destroyed. I spoke to my superiors about my plan to enhance the human race and hopefully steer them towards a better future, one where they were not subjugated and forcibly mutated into better creatures. The grand scientist himself considered my proposal and agreed that I should have a chance to influence the human race, but only if I could do it secretly. I was pleased with that because I had just the plan to do so. I would disguise myself as a human male and infiltrate the population of one of their major cities. From there I would work to enhance the DNA of the humans. The council agreed and gave me a very short time period to do this, 1000 years. I had a millennium to change the human race for the better. I was a bit disappointed by that, but good science often is born from tight constraints.

I requisitioned a small science ship and set out for Earth. I had some time to my destination so I worked on my appearance. It seemed that men just under two meters were ideal, with minimal body fat, and symmetrical facial features. Humans have some variation in their looks somewhat based upon geographic populations or ethnic groups. I researched the most populous and chose Chinese features. The head coverings were interesting as well. Some earthlings liked longer hair, while others liked shorter. I chose a longer hair but kept it at a medium length so as not to be too impractical. I do like the dark hair as well. I went into the DNA recombulator and started the transition. My tentacles and mandibles were replaced with hands and lips. My compound eyes were now twin singular orbs, and my ovipositor was turned into a simple material injector. However as soon as I emerged from the recombulator I noticed the feeling on my new skin. It was a new sensation... and my material injector rose to full erection. Human instincts took over and I clasped my hand over it. Manual stimulation produced a minimal amount of genetic material. I had this sudden feeling that I had never felt before, and I was enthralled by it.

Quickly I went to the database and tried to look up what this was. A helpful human website, with many videos, showed me what I was feeling. I was horny. I had planned on using my ship to adjust the genetic material of women across a major city, slowly changing the next generation into better humans with less impulsive behavior and better cognitive functions. But now I had a better idea, an idea that made my material injector, or cock for the colloquial term, harden once again. I would instead mate with the female population, and their offspring would be the better generation. I looked down at my cock and compared it to the ones in the helpful mating videos. While the average human cock was a few centimeters long, the ones in the videos of successful mating was over 20 centimeters. If I were to be the most successful mating male in the city mine must be the longest, it only made sense. I also had to adjust my material production organs, or balls. They produced so little genetic material. I entered the calculations in the recombulator and once again my body was transformed. Now my cock was 30 centimeters long, and my balls were large enough to store a liter of genetic material each. This was going to be a very successful mission.

Several cycles later I arrived at Earth. I had been testing my new cock out the whole time. So much pleasure from such an act, I was curious to find out what it felt like to mate with a female human. I had been studying the videos and while I was sure I got the techniques down, the process of finding females willing to mate may be difficult. I had looked up mating techniques and all of them required me to go on dates, with long courting rituals, and while that may have been fun, I had a short time frame here. I kept my mental powers and all I needed to do was look at a woman and ask her to mate. She would be compelled to do so. This would allow me to skip the long courtship rituals, and I could more easily impregnate more women. I selected a densely populated city with progressive views, and low violence. The human city of New York City was chosen as it also had a diverse population. With easy access to global transport I could mate with many women and send them across the globe. My children would have the drive to mate, but with higher cognitive functions and reasoning centers they would quickly replace the more violent and stupid. If I did this correctly, in 500 years I could have over half the planet transformed.

I put my ship in orbit and transported down to the surface. I had done quite a bit to make sure I had a human identity. I was going to be Mark Chang, from New Jersey. I quite liked the state of New Jersey as they called themselves the garden state. I might visit the garden state if I have the time. I had also hacked into their primitive banking software and given myself a large sum of money. I used that money to buy a dwelling in the heart of the city, and a motorized vehicle. A large van that I would need to have refurbished so that it could be a mobile mating vehicle. I had learned the languages of the planet as well. Rather simple throat sounds. The dwelling I had picked had what I needed. Bed for unconscious time and mating time. Food preparation area, waste disposal and cleaning area, and recreation area. All of which could be used in mating as the videos showed me. The external coverings humans wear to conceal their genitals was hard to get right as I had seen many of the gendered ones wearing different types. However some elastic shorts and a light shirt meant I could easily disrobe for mating. I was set, and now I was ready to begin my experiments.

DAY 1

I emerged from my dwelling on the 10th floor and began looking for suitable females. One of them emerged from her dwelling shortly after I had left mine. She looked me up and down while I stared at her, "What are you looking at?" She asked me. I quickly replied, "I am looking at an adequate female specimen." She seemed perturbed by my answer, so I quickly used my mental powers to subdue her. I was probably too overzealous as she was just standing there with a blank expression and drool escaping from her mouth. I picked her up and brought her back to my dwelling. I laid her on the bed and removed her clothes. She was exquisite looking, large firm breasts, ample hips, and her vuvla was clean and smelled nice. I had removed my clothes as well but I was not aroused by this situation. She was motionless, and her face was still blank. I wanted her to be moving, and happy, like the females in the videos.

I returned her mind to its former state and she was momentarily unsure what had happened, "What the... where... who are you? What's going on? Why are you naked? Why am I naked?!" She then noticed my cock, "IS THAT THING FOR REAL?!"

I responded, "You are in my dwelling, and I wish to mate with you."

"I DID NOT AGREE TO THAT!"

"You did not, I am sorry. Now that I have apologized would you like to mate?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! No! Give me back my clothes."

She had not stopped staring at my cock, and her vagina was beginning to lubricate. I read her thoughts and determined that increasing her arousal might dissuade her from being angry at me. I increased her arousal and her skin flushed. She was resisting the urge, so I lowered her resistance and she stopped looking angry and started looking aroused. Her breathing had quickened. She then looked up at my face, "Okay... well... maybe I do want to mate with you. This wasn't the best way to do this."

"I apologize. I will mate with you now."

"Fuck me."

"What?"

"You're going to fuck me. You're going to fuck me with that huge cock, in my pussy."

"Yes... I will fuck you." I got on top of her and slowly started to insert my cock into her pussy. My mind reeled from the pleasure of it all. I was moaning like an animal in heat, and she was screaming in ecstasy. I had probably turned her arousal up too high. She was climaxing just from the insertion. I began to mate with her, or fuck her. My hips thrust rhythmically and I couldn't help but press my lips to her skin. This sensation was like pure bliss. Human sensations were on another level. I don't think I'll ever go back to having an exoskeleton. In mere moments I was on the verge of an orgasm myself. She wrapped her legs around me and kept me locked inside of her. I pushed all the way in and let loose with my genetic material, or cum as I would later learn. I came inside her, and after a couple of liters she was full to bursting.

"I've never felt anything like that before. You are out of this world."

"I am. My name is Mark Chang. What is your name?"

"Lacey... Lacey Vanderbilt. You Chinese guys are something else."

"Yes we are."

I was still reading her thoughts when she started to panic about the genetic material inside of her. She thought about getting pregnant, and that she should get an abortion if she did. I panicked as well. That was not something I had planned for. I quickly started implanting thoughts in her head, how she would love a child. It was messy, but she was quickly subdued into thinking she wanted to carry a child to term. She laid there on my bed, cum dripping out of her, and I was aroused once again. I allowed her to use my bathroom and she left shortly after. I had a system now, raise arousal, lower inhibitions, increase need to be pregnant. I put my clothing back on and left my apartment. I wished to increase my numbers quickly so I went out onto the street and found a gathering place. A bar as it was known. Inside was a small gang of women. They were celebrating something known as a bachelorette party. Four of them were sitting around, doting on the fifth. I sat nearby and did what I did with Lacey. I increased their arousal and lowered their inhibitions. Soon they all were sitting around with their hands down their pants talking about wanting to leave and get fucked. I got up and went over to them.

"Hello women. I am Mark Chang. Would you like to mate?" I pulled down my elastic shorts and showed them my penis. They were at first shocked, then quickly they all started pawing at me. The owner of the bar tried to stop us. I would come to understand that public mating and nudity were frowned upon. I got the women up and out of the bar and back to my apartment. Soon they were undressed and clawing at my clothes. It didn't take long for me to become hard and ready for mating. I lined them up on the long seating furniture, or couch, and started fucking them one by one. The bachelorette was first and she was very hesitant to have cum inside her, but I did away with those thoughts. She soon began screaming and climaxing from me and soon I was cumming in her.

The next one took longer this time, and she came several times while I worked my way back up to cumming. Over the course of several hours I mated with all five of them, and soon I found myself tired and sticky. I had mated with all these women and they were passed out on and around me. In the morning I found myself underneath one of the women, my cock had slipped out of her over the course of the night. They woke up, got cleaned up and left. I did not put on clothes while I walked them to the door. Lacey was outside in the hall when I was wish them all a good day.

I waved to her, "Good morning Lacey."

"Good morning stud. Looks like you had fun last night."

"I did."

"Want to tell me how an awkward and weird guy like you landed... six women yesterday."

"I am handsome and I have a large mater... cock."

"Yeah that's not it. You did something to me yesterday."

It was at this point I was sure I had been found out. My experiment was ruined. I started to think about what I could do to save this when I was pushed up against the wall and she had grabbed my cock, "I liked it, and I bet those sluts liked it too. How many women do you want to 'mate' with?"

I was at a loss for words, but quickly recovered, "As many as possible."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say. Now before we start, think you got any more fuck in that rod of yours?"

I was hard once again, "Yes I do Lacey. Would you like for me to mate with you once more?"

"You bet your sweet ass I do, get back in there stud." She slapped my ass I went back into my apartment. I was unsure what a second mating would accomplish, but I'm sure I'll think of something.