Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He added this.

"Everything is magnified when I know you are going out specifically to meet a man or find one, everything is sexier. To me you ooze sex when you go out the door. It's not the same as when you go out with your friends. You're sexy then, and every time I pray you'll pick up a man, but it isn't quite the same. So when you walk out the door, I usually jump up and watch you go."

I replied with, "Really, I didn't know that."

"Yep, I jump up and watch you walking away. You cross the road go down the street, and I can see you until you turn the corner, and then when you go out of sight, I go put tights on and a skirt."

"And this when I've been gone just a few minutes?"

"Yep, it's always the same."

It's these little things which we didn't know, and things which we are still finding out today which are amazing for both of us.

He also said, "The wedding dress blow job was fantastic, and the locket especially."

Richard mentioned one thing I haven't written about, but I will at some point because it happens after the events above.

He said, the day I wore the locket and we went round to his parents for dinner, he couldn't stop thinking about it, and he knew now and then I touched it to tease him. He said he got really excited when he caught his stepfather looking at my legs. I don't want to spoil future parts, but Richard's stepfather has "talked to me," about the rumours he has heard, and something he has seen.

So my next part is about my weekend away with Trent, and a couple of his friends!

12