Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 08

Story Info
How my father in law caught me with another man.
3.6k words
4.42
8.4k
10

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers

I talked with Richard about what to write next. He didn't have any hesitation he said Dave, but I had to tell you everything concerning my father in law. So here goes, from the top as they say.

Dave runs his own decorating firm, he employs 8 people and he does very well. Dave is what I call a working boss, he goes out decorating, building extensions, and painting peoples houses with his employees. He is 49 now. He's well built, is 5'9" tall, with a shaved head. He has this strength in his arms and upper body, which comes through years of building work. He's the complete opposite to my pen pusher husband.

He's a bit of lad, even at 49, he likes his beer and is similar to Trent in that he seems to know a lot of people. I've seen men come up to him and buy him a beer, just because of who he is, and women talking to him with a glint in their eye. He's got two motor bikes, one is Triumph something or other, and he took me on the back of it one day, for a ride down the bypass. God did I hang on to him. I was still shaking 5 minutes after I got off. Anne was laughing when I walked in their house after. She said something about me looking like a frightened rabbit. She told me she was the same the first time she went on it.

Anne is slim, and I just can't imagine them fucking without Dave breaking her ribs. He's got this way of cuddling her, mostly in public like in a pub. He'll stand behind her with his hands down around her waist, and he whispers things in her ear, which she seems to smile at. It might just be me, but I find that a very male dominant thing to do.

So there I was in the pub with a guy I had picked up. We were getting on quite well; he said he didn't even mind Richard watching. So we were having one more drink, and I told my friend Vicky I'd be going home with him. Vicky and a few others knew by this time what I got up to, some didn't mind, but one of my friends I lost over it.

So this guy, and this is going to sound daft but I can't remember his name, had his arm round me. I was letting him kiss my neck, and I know I was smiling, until I saw Dave looking down on us across the table. There is nothing that straightens a face more than being caught doing what you shouldn't be doing. He told the guy to find himself another woman. One look at Dave and he did as he was told.

I got pulled by my wrist out of the pub, and round a corner. My heart was hurting it was thumping so much. Dave asked me quite calmly to tell him what I was up to. I had tears but he stood there and waited. I knew I wasn't going anywhere until I told him, so I did. I explained about Richard liking me doing things with other men. Dave said something like, "That figures."

I asked him what he meant by that, but he told me straight, he wanted the all facts first, and I wasn't going to worm my way out of telling him everything. I told him some more and he listened. While I have told friends who asked why I went with other men, telling my father in law was far more difficult, because of whom he was. I had never imagined I would have to be explaining it one of the family.

He told me one of the guys who worked for him was in the pub and he recognised me, and the guy phoned him to ask if I had split up with his stepson. Then Dave told me he had seen me not long ago, with a group of men and women, but he couldn't see Richard. He said Anne was with him, but she hadn't spotted me. He told me it looked like I was talking to one guy in particular, and even in those few seconds, he thought I might be up to no good by the way the guy and me were smiling at each other. He said if he had been on his own he might have stopped the car. He said about Anne always saying I showed off too much, and he said my skirt was really short.

I asked him if he was going to tell Anne, he said she'd knock my block off, even if Richard confirmed he didn't mind. He told me he had cheated on her a couple of times, and she had found out about one woman, and she actually gave him a nose bleed. He chuckled about that but I couldn't.

I got loads of question from him, and then surprisingly, advice, about being more careful if I was going to carry on. By this time we were walking up the road, I didn't even know where we were going. He went into a MacDonald's and got us a coffee and something to eat. I waited outside still trying to come to terms with it all.

Dave said when he got to the pub he had watched me for about a minute before he came over. He said he wanted to throw the guy's drink in my face. He said I was smiling, and it was like I didn't have a care in the world. He said not only that he said about the money. He said I couldn't believe I was giving you and Richard £9,000, to help with the deposit on a house, and there you were with some bloke probably throwing your marriage away.

We walked on, and he said, "You do ask for it showing off your legs like that but I suppose that's the idea."

I nearly said about him leering at me, but I knew to keep my mouth shut. I asked him what he was going to do. He said nothing for now. He asked if I wanted to go home, at that time I didn't yet. We ended up going to his work yard and in the office. He took me through to the back and I sat on the couch while he made us a coffee. We sat talking and he said about catching Richard wearing Tanya's tights. He said he knew Tanya had told me. They walked in Tanya's bedroom and Richard was just standing there. Tanya shrieked at Richard, and he shoved her out the bedroom and closed the door. He said he asked Richard what he was playing at, and told him to take the tights off. He said Richard's erection had soon disappeared.

He said he never told Anne, and as far as he knows Richard never touched Tanya's underwear again. I told him I let Richard wear my tights sometimes, but I didn't mention he wore anything else. He just looked at me and shook his head.

He got the keys to one of his work vans and dropped me round the corner from the flat. I just went home and told Richard I had felt unwell and I wanted to sleep.

A few weeks later the house was ours, and Richard and I took Anne and Dave round to show them what they had helped us get with the deposit. Dave walked round like I guess a typical builder, looking at the structure, and telling us what would need doing.

Dave got some of his guys to help us move. Richard was supervising emptying the flat with the guys, and I was in the house with Dave. It was the first time I had been alone with him since the night he caught me. I thanked him for keeping his mouth shut. He nodded. He asked me if I had been "fucking around," which felt really humiliating. I told him no, I had been sorting out things for the house, and that was all I was thinking about.

He said I should pick a bathroom and he would fit it for me. He said he would pay for it as a moving in present. I did the usual, saying he had done enough for us, but he insisted. I hugged him, and he wouldn't let me go. He said a kiss would be nice, so I kissed him. He pulled my ass towards him.

He whispered to me, "The bathroom would be a special present for you, if you want it?"

I got right away what he was saying; it was the look in his eyes, and the way his groin was pressing against me. The "If you want it," part was him making it clear I had to do something for him.

I could write a whole lot about the feelings I had about his suggestiveness. I knew it wasn't a joke, and that thought never crossed my mind, like it might some. The brazenness of it, and the way he just came out with it was unfathomable. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach, or had been given an electric shock.

We heard the van pull up, and he squeezed my ass and told me to think about it. I wasn't even thinking about a new bathroom, I was thinking about what my father in law was proposing. Even after he pulled away to open the door, I just stood there like some dummy. Anyone who has had something similar happen to them, or has been propositioned like that I'm sure will know the feelings I have described.

The next day I told Richard that Dave said he would pay for, and fit, a new bathroom for us. Even as I was saying it, I was thinking of what Dave really wanted. I still hadn't told Richard anything about Dave spotting me in the pub. He said that would be really nice, but we'd end up with something cheaper than I wanted.

Richard kept trying to put me off the bathroom I wanted, he said it would cost Dave too much money, and his mum would go mad. I told him Dave had said this was between us, and we weren't to tell Anne. Richard thought it was odd, but agreed. I told Dave which one I wanted and he said fine. I thought at the time, was fucking me really worth a new bathroom suite? That thought believe me I found laughable.

The bathroom furniture I wanted was delivered a few weeks later.

The work started, and two of Dave's men ripped out the old one, and started fitting the new one. On the second day of fitting it, I got home from work and there were two of Dave's vans parked outside. I could hear Dave's voice upstairs when I came through the front door. I made them all a cup of tea, and after they had it the two guys left.

Dave took me up to show me how well they had done. He put his arm round my waist and then it slipped on my ass. I just stood there feeling his fingers gathering up my skirt. I asked him not to but he ignored me. His hand went down the back of my panties, and he groped my ass. He walked me to the bedroom like that. We got on the bed and he pushed my skirt right up.

He said, "Do you always wear stockings to work?"

I didn't answer him.

Dave said, "I bet some of the men at work get a flash of stocking top."

Again I didn't answer, I thought his words were really cheap and crass, but hell was I turned on. He just grinned and tried to pull my panties down.

I said, "I'm your daughter in law, you shouldn't be treating me like this."

He said, "If it wasn't me it would be someone else."

He just ripped my panties off and said something about them being wet. He pushed his cock in me and god did it feel good. He started fucking me, and I told him to slow down. I pushed my hands on his chest, sort of trying to get him to slow down. He managed to get hold of my wrists and pin them to the bed either side of my head. All I could think of was all of the times I had teased him with my legs, and now he was finally getting to fuck me. I wanted him to get as much pleasure as he could. I struggled a little bit more, but he just matched my struggle. As I said Dave is well built, and there was no way I was going to stop him. I must stress here that I wanted it, but I wanted to be taken too.

He started hissing things at me about being a slut, and didn't know why I was struggling.

He said, "No matter how you try and dress it up, you are a prick teasing slut."

He came before I got the chance to, which looking back now I think helped with the way I acted. He kissed me and pulled out. I got up and went to go to the toilet. He grabbed my wrist and said he had enjoyed it, and he knew deep down I did.

I said, "No I didn't, and now I stink of sweaty builder."

He chuckled and let me go.

He came downstairs and said he was going. I went and opened the door for him like I couldn't wait for him to leave. He said enjoy your new bathroom, grinned at me, gave my ass a slap, and then left.

On the third day the bathroom was complete, but we were still waiting for bathroom cabinet to arrive, the first one had a slight chip on the corner so I had sent it back. It came two weeks later on a Friday morning. On Saturday Richard was playing football away somewhere with Trent and the team, so they had to travel. I phoned Dave to say the cabinet had turned up. He said he would send someone round on Monday. I asked if he could do it early evening. I said Richard was going to play football, and wouldn't be back until after 9 or maybe later because they usually stopped in a pub for a few drinks. Dave said so you want me to come round and give you something. I said I guess I still owe you, but no I was going out with my friends for the night, and I wanted it done before I left. I put the phone down then, and felt this tingle in my pussy.

He came round about 7. I was sat in a towel doing my makeup. I had actually had a shower an hour before. On the bed were all the things I was going to put. I heard his car pull up, and when he knocked on the door I shouted for him to come in. As he came up the stairs I said I had just got out of the shower, and was getting ready.

He came in the bedroom and saw all my clothes laid out ready.

I said, "I told you I was getting ready you shouldn't be in here."

He grinned at me and picked up my black panties off the bed. I asked him to put them down. He picked up the stocking pack on the bed, and then looked at my suspender belt.

He asked me who I was going out with. I told him it was nothing to do with him, but my friends if he must know. He asked me if it was a girl's night out. I said men as well. I told him before he started having a go at me, Richard knew I was seeing some friend's from work.

He went and put the cabinet up; by this time I was ready. I wore a yellow tube top, without a bra, and a black miniskirt, black stockings and black high heels. I had left my panties on the bed.

You've probably guessed I wasn't going out at all, but I think even at that stage Dave thought I was. He picked up my panties again and asked if I had forgotten them. I told him, you've had your hands all over them, so I'm not wearing them. He was just grinning at me, and I felt really vulnerable. All my senses seemed heightened, and I felt so turned on.

He said perhaps I should come and look at the cabinet. He stood behind me, and then kissed my bare shoulder. He kissed my neck, and pushed his hand down my top, and started mauling my breasts. I was so turned on I have trouble believing it even now. Being groped by my father in law is something I find more arousing than having my pussy licked.

He took me in the bedroom, and said I was naughty for going out like I was with my husband away. He pushed me over the bed, yanked up my skirt, and started spanking my bare ass. I whimpered and winced, as the slaps landed. I struggled a bit but he just carried on.

He spun me over pulled my tube top down, and clamped his mouth on my nipple. I told him to get off me, but I didn't struggle. He got his cock out and pushed it up me. He just held his cock in me and looked down on me. His lips got closer to mine stopping a few inches short of kissing me. I pushed my lips on his and we kissed.

He started fucking me, and I couldn't help but cling to him. I came on his cock pretty quick, and hung on until he had finished. He pulled out and stared at me with a grin on his face.

He said he knew I had enjoyed it, and asked me if I had planned the whole thing. I didn't answer him, but he was nodding like he knew. He kissed me and I responded, but even then I wasn't telling him I had planned it. He stopped kissing me and said he was going. I walked him to the door with his cum dribbling out of my pussy.

He said he would come round again. I kissed him hard, and then I told him not to bother, and I wasn't going to thank him for putting up the cabinet, because of what he had done to me. Some men might have been confused by that because there I was kissing him, and then telling him no, it was one of those times a girl says no, and really means, yes fucking please.

I opened the door for him again like I had done the first time. He grinned, and said he would come back because I still owed him for the bathroom. I closed the door, and even my stinging ass couldn't stop me smiling. I laughed, I was so happy, and I relived that day over and over in my head again and again.

When Richard came home I was still wearing the clothes Dave had fucked me in. I had a couple of wines and I was sat in a chair with my skirt pulled right up. He knew something had happened, just by me sitting there with my legs crossed.

I said, "Remember the fantasy I told you last week?"

He nodded, and I think he knew even before I told him.

I said, "What would you say if I told you, it isn't a fantasy anymore?"

I told him everything, about the guy in the pub and Dave catching me, and that we had fucked, and again a couple of hours ago. I asked him if he was okay with it, but I knew he was because he was trembling, and had asked me for more details. But I honestly need him to say the words, which I guess some of you might find stupid, but I didn't want him just showing me how turned on he was about it, it had to be verbal. He said he was, and told me he was happy for me, and it was obvious that I got a real kick out of it.

I undid his trousers, and sat him in the chair. Then for the first time I gave him a blow job and I swallowed him.

The fantasies about Dave fucking me became very intense, after the above happened. I had told him a couple about Dave fucking me before it actually happened. To Richard those fantasies weren't like any other, he got really excited about them. Richard loved them with a passion beyond anything else, after he found out Dave had really fucked me.

I started to tell him another fantasy, about one of the new guys at work. But he asked me to stop, and asked could it be about Dave. So I changed it to his stepfather. When he had come, he asked me if I would go with his stepfather again. I told him, if a guy built like that offered to fuck me, I'd be stupid to turn him down. He put my hand on his cock and he was hard again.

He moved between my legs and started fucking me. He said about not believing his cock was where his stepfather's had been.

I replied with, "It's not; Dave goes way deeper than you do."

He whimpered and came.

Part 9 will about my trip to the fair with Richard, and one of our friend's daughters.

JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers