Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 11

Story Info
Gus and me have more fun while Richard watches.
3.2k words
4.5
6.4k
12

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
103 Followers

We went upstairs and Gus lay on the bed in his tight pants, which seemed to mould themselves to his cock and balls. I do love that look it is really quite sexy, especially when the guy has something big underneath. By this time I was really getting into it. Richard looked like just what he was, a spare part. It was also one of those times where I had the same thoughts a few times in the past about Richard. I would make him wank while I spat at him he wasn't good enough for me. The crueller I got with the words the more he loved it. I said if he was a real man he would stop wanking, but if he carried on I would seriously think about replacing him. I loved tormenting him like that, and because I was doing it for him, I would keep a straight face. Even as he came I would say things like he had just proved himself to be useless to me. We even copied what we had seen on video once, but that is for another time.

I never thought I would want to wear my wedding dress when I was cuckolding Richard, but it grew on me when I talked to Gus earlier. Gus thought it was an amazing prop. It was a first for him too; he had never fucked a woman in her wedding dress. Richard would tell me later seeing me in my wedding dress with another guy was the ultimate humiliation for him.

So Richard sat in a chair out of the way, while I stroked my new husband's cock and balls through his pants. I got Richard to come closer. I told him to kiss my husband's balls. While Richard was shaking and red faced, he moved forward and kissed Gus's balls through his pants. I held Richard's head there, and told him he had to do better than that. I started sucking on Gus's cock through his pants at the same time. It lasted for a few minutes before I pushed Richard's head away. Gus knelt up and pushed his pants down, and I started sucking him. I could see Richard just gawping at me, and unlike in the past, I didn't hold back with how much I was enjoying it.

Gus told Richard to get behind me and kiss my asshole. He said it was time to kiss that goodbye like he had kissed my pussy goodbye. So picture the scene, me working slowly on my lover's cock with my mouth, and Richard behind me with his head up my wedding dress licking my asshole. Richard's hands were holding my bum cheeks apart, and he was really going for it. We spent a few minutes doing that then Gus said he wanted to fuck me. He got off the bed and went round behind me.

Gus said, "Get out the way sissy, and watch what you should have been doing to your wife."

I groaned as he went in me. Honestly I just loved it. Gus went for it; he started fucking me fast, hard, and deep. Richard was sat in the chair with his cock out and one of my stockings pulled over it. He really looked quite pathetic and I let him know it.

I said, "Look at you wanking while I'm being fucked. If you were a real man you'd push him off, but no you just sit there watching your wife getting fucked hard."

I added something which I had made up in a fantasy for him.

I said, "Our wedding night, and you're watching the limo driver rape your wife, with his big black cock, you pathetic prick, save me!"

Gus spoke next which I really wasn't expecting, he said, "I'm going to give your wife a baby. You just jerk off, because if you stop me, I'll beat the shit out of you."

I could hear both of them panting, and I couldn't stop myself from coming. It was like the room was full of sex, the grunting, the slapping of skin on skin, and the sounds of panting really got to me. It just did everything for me. My orgasm just went on and on and Gus wasn't letting up.

Gus said, "I'm not pulling out, I'm giving your wife a baby, everyone will know she is a black cock whore!"

He came and he really was intense with it. I ended up being nothing more than a rag doll. My hips were being pulled back as my pussy got a right hammering. God I felt stretched and my pussy was hurting. Finally Gus pulled out, and lay panting beside me. (I would later find my hips were bruised where he had gripped me so tightly, but I wore those marks with pride.)

Richard had gone to the bathroom, and Gus was whispering to me if Richard was alright. I crawled off the bed and went in the bathroom. Richard just looked shocked, but I had seen this look before. I did ask him if he was okay. He said, "I'm more than okay, it was one of the best times I've had watching you, because you didn't hide anything."

He pulled the zip down on my dress for me, and I turned and we kissed. He kissed me with some meaning too. He said he loved me and I said it back. I said I was going to have a shower. He went out of the bathroom, and I heard him go in the bedroom. I listened and heard him thank Gus. Gus asked him if we had gone over the top. Richard said no it was perfect, and he knew I had loved it.

The rest of the evening was about Gus and me; we made love while Richard was in the spare bedroom.

Gus had agreed with one of Richard's requests when he went into the bedroom after last night's session. I hadn't heard any of it because that was when I got in the shower. So Gus told me what he had agreed with Richard.

So Sunday morning Gus and I had breakfast which Richard made. I hadn't even said good morning to Richard. I had barely looked at him, which was what Richard wanted. We were going out to a town nearby, so I could be on Gus's arm without fear of being spotted by someone we know.

I wore a white coat which came to mid thigh, and when the coat was done up it hid any sign of me wearing a skirt underneath. I was wearing a skirt, and black tights and black high heels. My face was made up, and the make up was thicker than normal. Richard was wearing his cock cage under black tights, and I had found him pink ankle socks with a trim of white lace to wear. The socks would be hidden by the length of his jeans, but the fact that he had them on was enough. I actually gave him one of my black under wired bras to wear under his pink T shirt, so he had to keep his coat done up. The pink T shirt was a woman's one in Richard's size. One I had seen had big silver glittery letters saying "SEXY BABE" on the front, but I wasn't letting him wear that so it was just plain pink. I guess this is what they call an undercover sissified husband? A couple of years ago I might have said no way, but in a strange way it gave me the confidence to be even more of a bitch. While I knew he had all these things on, it was hidden under his coat and jeans. As you know I don't mind him wearing women's clothes, but I did tell him I didn't want him wearing the real sissy stuff around the house.

Anyway we got in my husband's car. Gus drove, and I was sat next to him and Richard on the back where he belonged. We drove to the next town and before we even got there I had a text from Vicky saying, "I've just seen you in Richard's car with a black guy driving?! X"

(Vicky knows I cuckold Richard, she even knows he likes to wear my tights. Again there is a whole part for me to write about Vicky, Richard, and me some other time.)

I text back "He's a guy I met, and we're going out for the day. X"

She sent back, "YUMMY! X"

So be warned there is always someone around to spot you even when you think you're safe.

In the next town Gus told Richard to keep 10 paces behind us. So off we went with me on Gus's arm. Richard told me later it was beyond his wildest dreams watching me and Gus walking round the shops. He said he saw men and women looking at us, (I did too,) and he could tell what they were thinking. We went in a café and had a coffee. Richard sat a few tables away. Gus and I were being intimate, smiling at each other and whispering and giggling. We made it obvious we were a couple, and I really loved that.

Gus asked for the bill and this waitress who looked around 18 or 19 brought it over to us. He said, "Give it to the lady's husband over there."

She looked over to Richard and then back at me. I just nodded and kissed Gus on the cheek and cuddled into his arm. She sort of half walked over to Richard, stopped, and then looked back at us. She carried on and pointed to us and I saw Richard nod and she gave him the bill. I wasn't expecting Gus to do that but I just went with it. We went outside and waited for Richard to catch up. Gus asked him if he was okay, and Richard said he was, but he did look red. We walked back to the car, and I kept hold of Gus's hand.

We went home and Gus told Richard to make our Sunday lunch but he had to do it naked. Richard looked at me like he expected me to say something. I just smiled at him and asked what he was waiting for. Richard stripped in front of us and I took his cock cage off. Gus said now you babe, take your clothes off, but you should leave your heels and tights on, so that is what I did. I wandered in and out of the kitchen, teasing Richard. I stood next to him letting my naked breast touch his arm. I pushed the tea towel off the table and told him to pick it up. His face was inches from my pussy covered in the tights.

One thing Richard really likes is seeing my pussy covered in flimsy nylon, and now I had a shaved pussy he could see it even better. I asked him why he was still down on the floor. He said your foot is on the tea towel. I knew it was, but I told him he was lying, and he was just staring at my pussy. Gus came in the kitchen, and asked what he was doing on his hands and knees looking at my pussy.

I said, "He threw the tea towel on the floor so he could bend down and look at your wife's pussy, like a little pervert, and he groped my breasts too."

Richard was speechless. While I had teased him in the past like that it was even better with another man around. Gus made Richard say he was sorry for groping his wife's tits, and then throwing the tea towel on the floor in front of me. Gus told him if ever he did anything like that again, he would make him dress as a woman and go next door and offer the old man a blow job.

I said, "That wouldn't be a punishment because the sissy would probably like it."

Richard was turned on but he had this weird look on his face like he didn't know if he should be. His cock was in the same state, not really sure about being hard or soft, but it was between both.

Gus told Richard to put his jeans and a shirt on. He said he had spotted our neighbour's wife in the garden. I put a top on, but not a skirt. Gus had a call on his phone and he went upstairs to phone whoever it was back. It gave me the chance to talk to Richard. He said he was okay, and enjoying everything. Sometimes I wonder if he is just saying that it turns him on, even if it doesn't, but he assures me everything does. He did say that Gus was perfect at playing the part, and we were lucky to have found him. I went to walk away, and Richard said, "Jenny, your ass looks lovely in tights," I just smiled at him and he grinned back.

We had dinner all three of us together. It was like we had slipped out of the role play thing, and having that down time from it was nice. Gus and Richard talked about football, cars, and music. I think they would have gotten on as friends even if this hadn't been about sex.

Gus took me up to bed, and fucked me. Richard said he would wash up and come up later. The fuck was slow and again quite romantic in a way. I came and then Gus came and we lay together. We could hear Richard downstairs talking to his mum on the phone. It made Gus and me giggle, because Richard was saying things like, nothing special, and, just a normal Sunday.

When Richard had stopped talking Gus told me we had one more thing Richard wanted to see and do. I wasn't really that happy about it, but we had such a good weekend I wanted to end it on a high for Richard.

Richard sat watching me sucking Gus. I kissed and licked his balls and then went back to sucking him. It took about 15 minutes to get him close enough to come. When he told me he was ready, I put the back of my hand an inch from his cock and jerked him off.

I pumped him dry, and then turned my hand over to show Richard, Gus had come on my wedding rings.

I got off the bed and walked over to Richard, and he kissed my spunk filled wedding ring. I let Richard clean my fingers with his lips and tongue. I could have teased him with a few words, but I was just smiling down at him twisting my fingers this way and that. Gus came over half way through, and kissed me deeply. I wish I could have seen how that looked from outside my body. Gus and I sharing a deep passionate kiss, while the cuckold licked my lover's cum from my wedding ring.

As I said I never wanted that to happen, but the image of that I found strangely powerful and erotic. I did spend some time cleaning my rings, and then I had them cleaned at a jewellers a few days later.

Gus got to fuck me once more, a couple of hours later before he left. He wore a condom for that last time. I took it of him and he dressed and we said our goodbyes. We had got him a taxi to take him to the station, and yes I used Stan who I still haven't got round to telling you about yet, but I will. I kissed Gus on the doorstep so Stan could see.

I went upstairs to Richard, and tipped the contents of the condom in my hand and used it to jerk Richard off with. It felt different than using a stocking or my tights, my hand slipped up his cock and I could see Gus's cum all over my husband's little cock.

Like I said I think what we do is pretty extreme, you may not think so, but it feels like whenever I think we have hit a ceiling, we seem to crash through it with something even more bizarre.

Gus phoned me the next night; Richard was out watching a football match with his mates. I was so happy to hear Gus's voice; I had never expected the call. We talked for nearly 40 minutes. He asked if Richard was okay with everything, I said he was. Gus said he would like to repeat it one day. I said I would love that. Gus said he would wait for me to call him, and even if Richard didn't want it, he would still like to see me.

I got really emotional and started sobbing. I was so happy Gus didn't just want a one off. I was worried in case Richard didn't want to play with Gus anymore.

I told Richard Gus had phoned a few days later when Richard was fucking me. Richard said he knew something was up. I told him what Gus had said, even about meeting me on my own. Richard said he would forbid me to see Gus on my own. I asked him why, and he said he knew I had gone behind his back in the past, and I wasn't allowed to text Gus or answer his calls.

Then he said, "Of course if you decided to go and spend a weekend with one of your friends, I couldn't stop you, but I'd be sure to find out, because you would confess and boast about every detail to me, because you're a bitch to me."

He smiled at me, and I knew what he was saying was about Gus, and why he was saying it. A few years ago, I had told him about a guy and his mates who I had fucked behind his back. I started telling him about it as a fantasy, but based on fact. Just before he started to come he asked me if that was true. I just whispered in his ear, "Yes I went behind your back, and it was the five condoms night."

His cock exploded, and he told me I should go and have sex with the guys again. I said no I couldn't because we had left on a bad note. When I told Richard who it was, Richard made me promise I would seduce the guy who set it up again. So that will be what my next part will be about, Mark, my mum and dad's next door neighbour. Then the part after that I'll tell you about how I finally went with him, and one of the other guys again this March just gone.

One other thing, Vicky came round the following weekend after Gus. I told her all about him. She told me it sounded like I had it bad for Gus, and I admitted to her that I did.

I did meet with Gus on my own a few times. Some of the times my husband knew about and some he didn't. Well he does now!

JennySW26
JennySW26
103 Followers