Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 10

Story Info
Gus comes to stay for the weekend.
3.7k words
4.53
8.1k
10

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers

This part and the next part is about what happened when Gus came down for the weekend.

Gus phoned me a couple of times, checking things were still on. I'm happy to say he seemed really enthusiastic to meet again. I'd like to say I played it cool, but I'm afraid I was like a teenager with a crush. I had a few when I was a teenager so I know what I'm talking about.

Richard wanted me to use the "L" word about men I went with. I thought that was going too far, and too extreme, but I did love some of them in a way. Saying to Richard I loved another guy was just something I couldn't do at first, gradually I did start saying I loved guys, but with Gus well, there was something there. So the night before Richard went to work away, we played the fantasy he wanted for some time, but I had never indulged him in it.

I had Richard lay on the bed naked, while I sat on a chair at the foot of the bed. I was wearing just hold up stockings for this and my feet were just resting on his cock and balls. I didn't move them because he was already hard, and I knew from past foot jobs I gave him, especially wearing nylons or tights, he would come quite easily. Also it was very dark in the bedroom, which means it cuts out everything, apart from my words, and the feel of my feet resting on his body.

"How are you feeling about leaving me alone for a few days? By the way you keep your tiny little cock tucked away when you're gone. I don't want Trent giving me any bad reports about you trying to chat up some little tart. I mean it sissy, you ever go with anyone else, or even think it, and I'll divorce you and find someone else. You know that won't be difficult for me. God the amount of offers I've had from quite a few men to kick you out, so they can move in with me is really quite something. You know I'm looking forward to Gus staying with me don't you, and I mean me, not us. I've really, really missed him. God when I think of how he fucked me...........mmmmmm, it was sooooo good."

"Do, you...........like him a lot?"

"No sissy, I don't like him a lot, I..........well it begins with L, but I don't want you crying............or do I? I tell you what, I love his eyes, I love his body, and I love that scar he has. Do you remember I told you I kissed it?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Good, you know, I've been faithful to him don't you. I haven't had your stupid excuse for a cock up me, and I even turned down my father in law a couple of days ago. So what does that tell you sissy?"

"Um, I don't."

"Richard, are you trying to piss me off! When a woman is faithful to one guy, what does that mean? And remember where my feet are, and how easily I could crush your little dick and balls if you don't answer this truthfully."

"Jen................it means you......love him."

"My god you got it right. Well you have been listening. Yes I love Gus, there I said it..........in fact I think he loves me. You know you might get home and find the locks have been changed, poor little sissy. Sorry I'm laughing; I suppose I could let you rent the shed from me. If you're really lucky we might let you watch us fuck sometimes. Maybe you can clean his cock afterwards, you know I'd hold it for you and I'd push your head right down and laugh at you choking, Gus would, and I bet he'd laugh his head off. If you are naughty, I might punish you. Hey just imagine if Gus punished you. You'd be bent over his knees with your silly little cock trapped between his thighs. He'll flip your skirt up and his hand would come crashing down on your ass covered in your tights. Maybe I'll pull his sexy ass cheeks apart, and make you tongue his ass, would you do that for me? It would make me laugh watching you tongue his asshole."

"Yeah..........I'd do whatever you want. Do you really love him?"

"Oh yes........I love him so much that I've come off the pill, and that's why you haven't been allowed anywhere near my pussy, no one has. When a woman loves a guy, she will be faithful, so there will be no doubt who the father is. It'll be like Ash and us going to the fair. I think by that time you'll be dressed as a woman full time. You'll be in your cock cage forever. I'll give the key to your stepfather. Whenever you want out of it, you'll have to go round and see him, lift your skirt drop your tights, and wait for him to unlock you."

"God Jenny.............I'm really close."

"Oh poor little sissy..........do you like that do you like me rubbing your dick in my feet?"

"Yeah............fuck yeah!"

"Rich, I mean what I said, I love Gus with all my heart, and I want his baby. Hopefully he will propose to me this weekend. Would you be happy for me?"

That's when my feet got a soaking.

Obviously the above is a fantasy I was telling my husband, but when I picked up Gus from the station, my heart was pounding, and I was so happy to see him. I was leaning on my car and just smiling at him as he walked up to me. I put my arms over his shoulders and we kissed. He said that was quite a welcome and he had been thinking of me a lot. I got flowers too, and I kissed him again. I thought about the fantasy I had told my husband, and wondered what Gus would say about it.

I know I have told you about Trent and me keeping it strictly sexual between us. I said about him not buying me a rose when we went to the wedding, and at the time I didn't want that. Well with Gus I liked it, hell I loved it. Okay he was just trying to get in my knickers, and he didn't need to buy me flowers, but Gus had got under my skin, even only after one night with him. I guess too I had really grown into the slut wife I am now.

He put his case in the boot and I took him home. We talked on the way, and I told him I had told my neighbour he was a friend who was staying with us until his house was ready, just so he knew we didn't have to sneak in the house. We had a glass of wine and ordered a takeaway; well I wasn't wasting time cooking with him around.

Gus as you know from my last part is black, and he's mid 30's. He's well built without looking like a gym freak. He has a slight belly, which I think is quite sexy, but he has this lovely back, which I loved holding on to when he fucked me, it is smooth, and without a blemish. He has chunky thigh muscles, but even that seems well proportioned. He's clean shaven and he shaves his head. He has a little stud in his ear, and a fantastic smile. Oh and 9 and a half inches, which is nice and thick, and he has a lovely sexy bum. He is a few inches taller than me, which I like my men to be, and his eyes are sexy brown, and sparkle. He stopped scaffolding a couple of years ago, and like my father in law, he got his strength and his body from that. He swims a lot to keep in shape, and now he goes round pricing up scaffolding jobs. Well that just about covers it with his description.

I showed him round the house which was clean and tidy. I could have asked Richard to do it, but his idea of dusting is to dust round things and not move them. Perhaps I went over the top, but I wanted Gus to feel comfortable and cosy.

We talked about us, and while he knew the things Richard wanted, he said we could talk about that in the morning. There wasn't really any awkwardness. Gus said the best thing as he saw it, was for us to just do normal things like watch telly together. While it was about sex, remember he was here for Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday, so talking about and doing sex non stop just wasn't going to work. So we watched telly cuddled up on the couch, talking now and then, and just relaxing.

I had text Richard just to say Gus had turned up, but that was it.

We went up to bed around 10, and I got the cream out, and had Gus lay on his stomach. I gave him a massage on his back, and his thighs, he was making soft purring noises. He turned over and I started kissing his cock. It grew nicely, and I sucked him gently and slowly. I could feel the veins in his cock and I traced up them with my fingers, and then my tongue. Now and then we would hold each others eyes, I can't explain how good that was, it was us gelling, and just getting into each other, while I played with him slowly.

I was still wearing black panties, but nothing else. Then I asked him if he was ready for his surprise. He smiled and said he was. I put my pussy on his mouth and he kissed it through my panties. I asked him to peel them down.

He said, "You did it, you shaved your pussy."

I said, "No, darling, I shaved your pussy!"

He smiled and started kissing it. It was one thing he said in the hotel that he liked a shaved pussy. I told him I had done it earlier in the day. I said Richard had mentioned it in the past a few times, but I had never shaved it. Gus asked me if Richard knew I was going to. I just giggled and shook my head.

I crawled back down the bed and slipped myself on his cock. I just rode him slowly for a few minutes. I could see his hands on my hips, and I loved the contrast between black and white. Part of the reason I wanted to massage his back was to see my hands working over his skin.

I kept going slowly, savouring everything, and smiling down at him sometimes. Just rocking back and forth gently like that pleasing him, was all I wanted at that time.

It was romantic and I was making love to him, and taking my time. I wanted him to feel like a king. I wanted him seeing how eager I was to be his. I was eager as in willing and loving, not as in leaping up and down and screaming my head off.

If Richard had been watching I might not have been so confident in doing this. Again I go back to thoughts I had in a previous part, about a cuckold watching his wife do different things with another man. Yes Richard and I make love, but sometimes it isn't quite as intense, plus the effort I had put into it with Gus, was probably more than with Richard in recent love making sessions.

Gus started groaning a little heavier. He asked if I wanted him to go on top, I said no I wanted to finish like we were. I knew I was close, and Gus was too, and I so wanted us to come together. We had been going the best part of half an hour just fucking slowly. I couldn't hold on and that was annoying me. I just couldn't hold back, I started coming and then Gus did! My annoyance stopped when I felt him pumping into me. I was so happy I was crying.

We just cuddled each other for ages afterwards. Gus said he thought I was never going to come, and he had real trouble holding on for the last few minutes. I started chuckling, and I told him I was holding on waiting for him to start coming too. He smiled and then laughed, and said next time we should tell the other one when we were ready.

He told me it was really nice having someone make an effort, and not be expected to just ram a girl into the bed. He said only two women he knew had made any sort of effort, and he was glad that I had. I think I was quite embarrassed with that but it was nice to hear.

I slept well that night, and I think I went to sleep with a smile on my face. I was quite proud of myself, because Gus seemed to really appreciate what I had done.

I woke up in the morning and Gus was looking at me. He was smiling and he kissed my cheek. He said good morning sexy, and then he started grinning. Apparently I had "bed hair," which he found funny. I made some joke about me having hair, to get bed hair. He said at least I didn't have "bed pussy hair."

I said I'd go for a shower, and sort my hair our. Gus followed me in the bathroom, and got in the shower behind me. He shampooed my hair, which is something that hasn't happened since my mum did it when I was a kid. God that was lovely, having his hands run through my hair. We soaped each other and while we didn't have sex, it felt really lovely.

I can't tell you how good we were together, we just seemed to be perfect, and at ease with each other beyond anything. He didn't even get a dig in the ribs during the night, when I woke up and he was snoring lightly.

We had breakfast and talked about Richard, and what he wanted. I'll admit I had trouble turning off from what happened the night before, and even the shower we had. It felt deeper with Gus, and like I said I made love to him which I wanted to do. I didn't think I could top last night, from my point of view. It was now about Richard being involved and pleasing him too. I wanted to do that but I wished Richard had been going away leaving me alone with Gus, so I could have done what we did last night at the end of his stay. I put those thoughts out of my mind as much as I could.

What made things worse was Gus wouldn't leave me alone. Not that I minded, but as I washed up the breakfast thing he was kissing my neck, and had his hand in my red silk night dress, just tugging and tormenting my nipples. He whispered about wanting to take me back to bed, but he said we should wait for Richard. I said I should get dressed, but Gus told me he didn't want me to, he wanted Richard to see me like I was. We hadn't discussed how things would start. I visualised Richard meeting Gus and them talking, about what I didn't have a clue, but mainly as a sort of ice breaker. I wanted them to get on, before we started playing. We saw a taxi turn up, and Richard getting out.

I went to pull away, but Gus held me from behind. He said Richard should see how comfortable we were. The door opened and Richard just stopped in his tracks. Gus still had his hand in the top of my nightie and he was kissing my neck from behind. He stopped and looked at Richard, and pulled his hand out and walked towards Richard with his hand outstretched.

He said, "Hi there Rich, pleased to meet you at last."

Richard shook his hand and said he was happy to meet him. He even managed an awkward smile.

Gus said he was sorry we weren't dressed, but we had a lie in. Richard said that was okay. Gus started talking to him about where he had been working away, and what he did, and I just stood there like a lemon. I went and made coffee and I heard Gus telling Richard he had worked in Cardiff where Richard had been working.

They were talking about football, when I took the coffee in. I hadn't even said hello to Richard yet. Gus said he was going to get dressed, and then he was going into town, and he would pick up something for lunch and be back at 12.30.

Gus said, "Show Rich what you did for me Jenny."

Gus was sat in the chair; he lifted my nightie up and showed Richard my shave pussy.

Gus got up and went to the door, as he opened it he said, "You keep out of there boy that pussy belongs to me."

We just looked at each other for a while. Richard was very red faced, I was to. He got up and walked up to me. I asked if he was okay. He said he was, and asked if I was. I said yes, which hardily seemed enough words.

While I have cuckolded Richard many times, this somehow seemed different. I wanted to cuddle him, I wanted him to smile, but we just stood there for a moment. I liked the way Gus called him boy, because that was what he looked like at that moment in time.

We talked and gradually things eased a bit. Richard asked me if I had shaved for Gus. I didn't really want to answer for fear of upsetting him, but I just nodded.

He said, "You did it for him.......that's amazing, I love it."

I asked him if he was sure, he said yes and he smiled. I asked if he liked Gus calling him boy, he said, that was Gus putting him in his place. Richard got more and more enthusiastic as the minutes ticked by. I nearly had tears for him, because I was so relieved he was enjoying it.

Looking back now I really think we should have met Gus for a drink together first, while I knew Gus would be confident, I really wasn't sure how Richard would react. I text Gus and thanked him for leaving us to talk and things were okay. Gus text back he was pleased, and he was worried in case Richard didn't like him, and he wanted him to leave. I text back we had talked and Richard was looking forward to having fun with us. He text back, good because he wanted to explore with us and he liked some of Richard's ideas more than he had admitted to me. I found that quite surprising, but Gus explained later that he didn't want to appear too enthusiastic, because he knew I had doubts about some things.

Gus brought us lunch back, he didn't need to, but it was nice of him. We ate and while we talked about cuckolding, we didn't go into details of what we had planned. It was just a general discussion, about what we got out of it in the past.

Richard went to play football, but he said he wouldn't go for a drink afterwards so he would be home after he had showered. It gave Gus and me time to talk, and set up one of the things Richard wanted.

So there I was in my wedding dress, and a veil. It wasn't my original veil; it was one I had got from a charity shop, because of what Richard and Gus would do on it later. I know this is probably a classic cuckold scenario, but it was what Richard wanted. I even made a posy out of the flowers Gus had bought me.

Richard came home and saw me in the dress, and he knew straight away what we were going to be doing. This is where parts of the fantasy at the top, became role play. Gus had worked out most of the wording.

I was stood next to Gus with my arm through his, and holding the posy. The veil was down over my face. To be honest when Richard said he wanted this, I thought it was a little stupid, but stood there dressed like that I wanted it to work. Gus told Richard to kneel down and look at the floor. Richard did as he was told.

"Do you understand your wife, is now my wife?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good boy. For appearances and legal reasons she will still be your wife, but make no mistake Jenny is mine from now on. Now give her pussy a kiss goodbye."

I hauled up my dress, and Richard came forward on his knees and kissed my pussy.

"Now you can have one last wank, you're going to wank on Jenny's face, while she is wearing the veil."

I lay on the floor and that is what happened. Gus moved the part Richard had come on over my mouth. Gus told him to kiss me. I pushed my tongue in Richard's mouth, shoving the veil with his cum on inside. Richard was whimpering and sucking his own cum.

Gus said, "It is official now, you're a sissy cum eater."

I took the veil off, and told Richard to get rid of it.

To this day I still don't understand why Richard wanted that to happen, but I just went with it. I know Gus was supposed to come on the veil too, and then Richard was supposed to suck it all clean, but Gus had other ideas about that which will be in the next part.

JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers