Eye Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to get you to a hospital, which way do I go?"

"No hospital Jamie, they will have to report a gunshot wound to the police and we can't take that chance. At the bottom of the drive turn right and head south."

"Where are we going?"

"To a friends cabin, no one will know to look for us there. We should be safe there until we can figure out what to do."

"Galen we must take care of your shoulder."

"We will when we get to the cabin. If I should pass out Jamie keep going on this road for about an hour until you see a sign that says Hickory Hills. Turn left at that sign and drive all the way down the road until you come to a dead end. There will be a small dirt road to your right, take that until you come to the cabin you can't miss it."

Galen passed out a few minutes later. Jamie was terrified, what if he died? Should she ignore his orders and take him to the first hospital she came to? He was bleeding badly. She pulled the truck off to the side of the road and ripped the hem out from her shirt. She tied it tightly around his arm making a tourniquet to help stop the bleeding then returned to the road.

There was the sign, she turned left and followed the road for about three miles before she came to the dead end. She saw the little dirt road on her right and followed it back into the woods until the cabin came into view. Some cabin she thought when she saw the size of it.

She parked the truck then went around to the passenger side to try to wake Galen up and get him in the house. He came to and she managed to get him inside and laid down on the couch.

"Jamie there is a first aid kit in the bathroom would you go get it please?"

She finally found the bathroom and headed back to Galen.

"See that cabinet over there, it's a liquor cabinet, go grab me a bottle of whiskey Jamie."

She handed him the bottle and he took a huge drink straight from the bottle.

"Listen carefully Jamie, you're going to have to dig out the bullet, it's still in my shoulder. Don't talk just listen to me dear. When I've got enough whiskey in me your going to heat the blade of a knife from the kitchen and dig the bullet out of me. I will probably pass out at some point so once you have the bullet out clean the wound best you can then heat the blade again and lay it over the wound to cauterize it. Bandage it up and wait for me to wake up again."

"Galen I can't do that, I know I can't!"

"Yes you can, I know you can Jamie. Your strong and I trust you. Only a strong woman could have come out of the safety of her hiding place to take on three armed men without thinking about herself."

He took another couple of swigs of the whiskey while Jamie gathered up all the things she was going to need. She found the kitchen, grabbed the knife from the drawer, got a bowl of hot water, grabbed some clean towels from the bathroom, made sure the first aid kit was there beside everything else. She found a lighter that you use to start candles or a grill with to use to heat up the blade of the knife. By the time she was done making sure she had every thing Galen was good and drunk having drank three quarters of the bottle of whiskey straight.

Even with all the whiskey in him he screamed from the pain of the knife being shoved in his wound then thankfully passed out. Jamie was crying so badly she was afraid she would never get the bullet out of him. She managed to dig it out then quickly doused the wound with almost a whole bottle of peroxide before heating up the knife again to lay it across his wound to close it. She put some antibiotic cream on the wound and the bandages then taped it down over the wound.

She went into the kitchen and found the coffee and coffee pot and went to making a pot of coffee for when he woke up. She found some canned soup in one of the cupboards and got it ready to heat up when he woke up.

She sat down on the floor beside him wiping his face with a cool wash cloth. She laid her head down next to him holding his hand and at some point she fell asleep.

"Jamie. Honey wake up."

Jamie opened her eyes to find Galen smiling down on her.

"Did you get the bullet out?"

She said nothing, but reached behind her taking the bullet from the table where she had left it and showed him.

"I knew you could do it."

"Would you like something to drink? I have coffee made and some soup ready to warm up for you if your hungry.

"I'll take some coffee, I have one hell of headache from all that booze," he said smiling at her tear streaked face.

Jamie went to get him a cup of coffee, making one for herself as well.

"Galen you could have died," she said softly after sitting down beside him on the couch.

"But I didn't Jamie, you made sure of that."

"Maybe I should give myself back up to the justice department. Maybe this time they can keep me safe if I demand all new officers."

"Jamie if there is a leak in the justice department nothing you can do will keep you safe from being found out. I'm going to call an old friend of mine to do some checking on those men who knew all about where you were being kept under guard. He is very experienced in this sort of thing and he would not give away any information."

"I'm so tired of all this running and I don't feel good about you getting hurt because of me."

"Look, let's talk about this in the morning, right now I could use some of that soup you were talking about. How about you make us something to eat then we can get some sleep. We will be perfectly safe here Jamie so we both can sleep without worry tonight."

Jamie found some sliced ham in the fridge and made them both a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and bowl of soup. After she had cleaned up the kitchen Galen led her into the only bedroom. He didn't even try to suggest that he sleep out on the couch. He gave Jamie a clean shirt from one of the dresser drawers and waited for her to come out of the restroom.

Jamie climbed into bed beside him and lay her head down on his chest. She felt his arm wrap around her and pull her closer. She felt his lips lightly touch her forehead before she drifted off to sleep.

Galen had fallen asleep shortly after Jamie but had awakened a couple hours later. His body had reacted to her closeness awaking him, making him aware of his need. He couldn't deny the desire he felt for Jamie, he hadn't felt this away about any woman in years.

He tried to fight the urge to touch her, knowing that once he did there would be no turning back and nothing to stop them from completing their coupling this night. His need for her was fierce. He closed his eyes trying not to see in his mind how he wanted to take her and make her his. He wanted to taste every inch of her, wanted to bury his cock deep inside her and make love to her all night long.

Jamie came slowly awake, desire flowing through her body like the gentle waves flowing towards the shore. A storm was brewing, one that would soon turn into a sexual tempest. Galen's finger was inside her, slowly fucking her with slow deliberation. Caressing her clit, rubbing it into hardening and extending beyond the hood.

Jamie wanted to kiss him, she hungered to feel his lips on hers again. She thought when he moved that he was going to kiss her, instead he pushed himself between her legs letting his mouth kiss the most intimate part of her. She moaned as his experienced mouth brought her to the edge of total surrender.

Galen held her legs down as he pleasured Jamie with his mouth. Her hips kept rising as her passion grew. Galen held her down not wanting to miss a beat. Once he had taken Jamie to her final surrender he mounted another attack on her with his mouth. He brought her to climax the second time before he shoved his cock inside of her. Galen could be a gentle lover but he could also be a fierce lover. His need was so great that there was nothing gentle about gaining her surrender to his hard cock fucking the hell out of her.

He lifted her legs pressing them back into her chest, his cock slamming hard into her pussy, his balls slapping her ass with each stroke. With each hard stroke Jamie would gasp for breath, he slowed down, spreading her legs wide so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her creamy garden. Jamie would get no more sleep this night. His hunger and need for her would not be diminished so quickly.

Galen pulled out and quickly flipped her onto her stomach, he held her down firmly on the bed then slid his cock back into her pussy. He lay atop of her, slowly fucking her into submission to the thrusts of his cock. He kissed the nape of her neck, letting his tongue leave wet paths all across her back and shoulders.

"Don't move Jamie, just lay still for now," he whispered in her ear.

"Please let me touch you Galen," she begged him.

"No. I'm going to make love to you all night long Jamie, there will be no rest for you this night. Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.

She did as she was told, she gasped for breath again as Galen rammed his cock hard into her. He grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her up and back against him.

"Forgive me Jamie, I couldn't keep myself from making love to you."

His arms went around her cupping her breasts in each of his hands, rubbing her nipples into hardness. He kissed her shoulder, taking little nips of her skin between each kiss. Jamie was breathing hard and Galen could feel his own body tensing before releasing his cream into her garden.

Galen pushed her over onto her back then kissed her deeply. She was coming down from her feeling of sexual euphoria. He never let her complete that journey, he began to take her back to full arousal with his fingers and his kisses. He held her down onto the bed, not allowing her to initiate any kind of foreplay. He felt her soften as she gave way to the intense pleasure she was feeling. By the time he had made her climax again he was hard and ready to continue on with his assault. Galen made love to Jamie the rest of the night, until they were both so exhausted they fell into a peaceful slumber just as dawn was breaking.

Around noon they both awoke, still holding each other in their arms Galen suggested they shower. After taking their shower they went downstairs in search of food.

While they were eating Galen made a phone call to the friend he had told Jamie about the night before. He gave him all the information and told his friend he would call that evening around seven to find out what he had managed to uncover. He gave his friend the address of where they were in case he didn't hear from them by seven that evening.

They spent the rest of the day walking in the woods and even did some fishing in the lake at the back of the property.

"You clean and I'll fry," Jamie told him handing him the string of bluegills and sunfish they had caught.

Jamie rustled around in the fridge and cupboards for something to eat with the fish they had caught. She made them a fruit salad with the cans of fruit she had found in the cupboards and found some potatoes in the pantry that she baked.

The phone rang promptly at seven. Jamie listened as Galen just made yes and no answers then she heard him say they would see him when he got there. After he had hung the phone up she asked him what his friend had said.

"It's not good news Jamie. He thinks he knows three people who are involved with what happened at the safe house. But he also said there are more people involved then what we thought. He said he has something for us to see and is on his way here. He was calling from his car and is going to stop along the way to exchange cars in case he has been followed."

Jamie had heard Galen tell the man to bring him some penicillin for his wound telling him that he didn't dare get an infection and become ill. Galen told her his friend should be there in less then an hour so they sat around quietly waiting.

They heard the sound of the motorcycle and both of them jumped up moving to the back of the cabin in case they had to make a run for the woods. They moved outside and were hiding behind the huge wood pile when the cyclist stopped behind the house. When the rider had removed his helmet she heard Galen utter a huge sigh of relief. He told her it was his friend and they left their hiding place to go meet him.

"I couldn't take a chance on being followed so I stopped at a friends place. I parked the car in the garage and left the lights on in the house then snuck out the back door. I pushed the cycle almost a half mile through the woods before I started it up. I made the rest of the trip here staying in the woods as much as possible."

Galen led them back into the house where Jamie made some coffee for the three of them.

"I'm Galen's friend Bill," he told Jamie offering her his hand.

He was a big man, not fat by no means, tall and muscular. He had to work out everyday for that body she was thinking to herself as she shook his hand.

"Jamie Galen told me that you recognized one of the killers voices that killed the officers that were assigned to you is that correct?"

"Yes, but of the four men that I knew for sure that were there plus there might have been more that I didn't see or hear I didn't recognize their voices."

"I have some video that I managed to secretly get with audio that I want you to watch and see if you recognize anyone's voice or face's."

The first two men on the tape she hadn't recognized but the third man was the voice from the house who was one of the justice department men she had first met when she was being put in federal protective custody. She recognized two more men from the video, both from the justice department.

When Bill had left the building he had sat in his car in the parking lot with the video running, taking pictures of all the people coming and going in the building for the next hour.

"Oh my god that's my boss!"

One of the men coming from the building was her boss, a few minutes later she recognized two co-workers then two of her neighbors from her apartment building.

"That would be normal Jamie for them to question people who knew you and might have some idea of where you may have gone Galen explained to her. She had glanced back at the video and yelled for Bill to rewind the tape.

She had recognized another man who had left the building.

"I've seen that man before I'm positive." She sat staring at the face frozen on the screen until it came to her.

"He was there the day of the shooting! He was leaning on the side of the pharmacy building reading a paper. I had glanced at him as I was coming out of the pharmacy and I can remember seeing him folding the paper and tapping it against his leg glancing across the street before walking in the opposite direction."

"Shit! I was afraid of that. He is a DEA undercover officer. The feds knew a hit was put out on the judge but they haven't a clue how anyone could have found out the judge had been working undercover with the feds for months. I'd bet that this man is the reason the judge was found out."

"Bill I have a feeling that the shooter isn't the person behind the hit on Jamie."

"Exactly what I was thinking when she recognized him. Hell Galen, it's the men working for the DEA that have the fucking hit out on her and the only way we are going to be able to protect her is to find out just how many of them are involved and prove it."

"You mean the government is trying to kill me?"

"Yes, hon. It sure looks like it's someone in the justice department and the DEA. Look, it's been a long day and I think we should get some sleep and try to work out a plan in the morning after we've had a good nights rest."

Galen hustled up an extra blanket and pillow for Bill who was going to sleep on the couch.

Galen had Jamie wrapped in his arms, holding her tightly, he would die to protect her. Galen knew he was falling in love with Jamie and that love could either protect her or be a part of her downfall. He would do whatever it took to keep her safe from harm including giving his life for her. He didn't make love to her that night telling her that they needed a good nights rest so they could all think clearly in the morning.

Jamie was the first one up the next day. She made her way to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. She had found some bacon frozen in the freezer the night before and had set it in the fridge to thaw. She found some pancake mix and syrup in the cupboards and went about making pancakes for the three of them. She fried the bacon crisp then called the men to breakfast. Over breakfast they talked about the options they had.

"Ok, you'll go to town and pick us up some groceries, no one knows you and if someone should ask what your doing around these parts just tell them you're on a cross country trip and leave it at that."

"When I get back I'll get a couple of guys I know that I can trust to do some more checking for me. I've two of those department store phones so no calls I make can be traced. I'll leave one with you in case something happens and I don't make it back."

Bill didn't have any trouble in town and got all the supplies they would need for the next couple of weeks. There was enough food in the freezer to hold them over for six months if need be.

"One of my men is going to shadow the DEA agent and get all the dirt on him that he can. The other is going to make some discreet inquiries into the judges death and just what it was that he had been doing for the DEA. I told them I would call tomorrow night around six to see what they have been able to come up with so far."

"Galen we have got to find out just who we can trust. This is bigger then any of us thought. The judge was working for the justice department and DEA trying to uncover how many corrupt agents were working together to traffic drugs with some of the big drug lords in Columbia, Brazil and here in the states. Only three men knew he was working undercover and they haven't been able to find out if it was one of the three who targeted him or not."

"Then Jamie wouldn't be safe with any of the branches until the day of the trial then we would still have to find a way to get her there safely."

"I've been thinking about this all last night when I couldn't sleep and I think I have come up with a way to not only weed out the bad apples but to get her into court safely as well. Jamie for your benefit even after the trial it would be wise to go into hiding again. That's going to be the tough part of the whole thing, getting you in for the trial will be fairly easy, it's getting you out that is going to be the difficult part."

"Well what do you have in mind Bill we only have a week to pull it off before the trial starts. We've been lucky keeping her hidden all these weeks but were coming down to the wire and we both know that whoever is behind this is stepping up ways to try to find her."

For the past few weeks they had worked hard trying to find out who all was involved with the judges murder. The problem was the drug cartels themselves, they would do anything to keep her from being able to testify at the trial. They couldn't take the chance that she would only finger the guy who made the hit. They had to be sure that she didn't remember seeing the one agent there who gave the sign for the hit to take place.

"I have a good friend who I can trust with my life that works for the motion picture industry in California as a make up artist. I'm going to get him here to put Jamie in disguise. When he gets done with her no one will ever recognize her and she can walk right in the court house unnoticed."

"Great idea Bill, your talking about Tim aren't you? I'd trust him with my life as well, none better then Tim."

"Yes it's Tim. Now here is what we have to do. I'm going to station six men around the courthouse the day of the trial. I'll have two on the ground that will be shadowing Jamie in case anything goes down while she is going in the court house or after she gets in there. I'm going to have them take her straight to the judges chambers and stay with her so the judge can call her as a witness first. The other four men I'll have stationed on the rooftops of surrounding buildings, not only checking for snipers but to have a good advantage point from above."