Eye Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill if we can get her in the courthouse in disguise why can't we get her out the same way?"

"What do you have in mind my friend?"

"You said judge Reynolds was presiding over the case and could be trusted right? What if we get in touch with the judge and tell him that only he will know that Jamie is coming straight to his chambers and to keep that little piece of information under wraps. We can send Tim in the night before the trial to stay the night in his chambers so no one will see him go in. He can have a new disguise ready for Jamie and we can get her out through his private entrance."

"Good idea but it wouldn't be wise to have her go out the back way even in disguise they might have someone waiting to plug anyone that might try to leave that way. She's going to have to go out the same way she came in, through the front doors so as not to raise suspicion. Now all we have to do is figure out how to disguise her."

"Guys I have an idea that would be perfect."

"What do you have in mind hon," Galen asked her putting his arms around her holding her tight.

"This is a big trial right, there will be all kinds of media coverage and such. Can your friend disguise me as a male reporter?"

"Excellent idea Jamie! No one will be looking for a man and going in as a reporter is the perfect cover to get you in the building. I have a friend who works for the New York Times and I can get him to get us a real press badge so no one will question your being there."

"We can't send her out as a reporter just in case someone is keeping tabs on how many reporters are there. If they are they will come up one short when it's time to leave so we have to think of a different disguise to get her out," Galen remarked.

Bill jumped up from his chair at the table smiling and jumping around yelling I've got it.

"Oh my god this is perfect, just one small detail to take care of first and then we will be set. Jamie have no fear no one is going to be looking for the person I have in mind."

"Hell Bill, tell us what you have in mind before we have a coronary," Galen yelled at him.

"Jamie will walk calmly out of the building as judge Reynolds! He is about her height, and not to sound crude Jamie but he's good sized so no one will think to check on the judge when he leaves the building. Now all I have to do is get Tim to get to the judge and make a cast of his face so he can make the mask."

Bill called his friend Tim and told him what he needed. Tim was catching the next flight out and should be there in a few hours. Bill called his man Charles next and told him to get in to see the judge and tell him what the plans were and to be expecting Tim. They couldn't take a chance on calling him in case his phones were tapped nor could he afford to take the chance on sending him a message by messenger. It had to be a face to face meeting and not in the judges chambers in case they had somehow managed to bug his offices or the courthouse.

Charles called Bill back around ten that night and told him everything was set. He had told the judge the details of how they were going to get Jamie there while in Charles's car. The went to a busy eatery for dinner pretending they were old friends in case anyone had followed them. Charles was an old friend from college who was in town for the weekend and had looked his old college friend up to join him for dinner that night.

Tim was going to be waiting for Charles and the judge in the hotel room Charles had registered at before going to see the judge. Charles made sure that anyone who might be keeping tabs on the judge heard him asking the judge to stop by his suite to chat for a bit before he called it a night. He told Bill that Tim had made the plaster cast of the judges face and trimmed a wig to be in the same color and style that the judge wore his hair. Everything was set, they had a dam good chance of pulling this off without worry.

Galen had made love to Jamie every night since the first time they had gotten together but this last week he had made love to her as if he might not ever get to touch her again. He hadn't told Jamie that he had fallen in love with her yet. He didn't want her mind to be clouded over with anything other then getting her safely in and out of the courthouse.

His lovemaking had been fierce all week. So fierce that it bordered on being rough, and she had a few bruises here and there to show for it. Last night it had been Jamie who was the aggressor. She never let him touch her, staying his hands every time he would reach for her. She made him come three times with her mouth, each time enjoying the taste of him as his life seed slid slowly down her throat. She told him that he couldn't fuck her, that this night was his and this was her gift to him from her heart.

In all his years Galen had never had a woman jack him off to completion, Jamie did last night all the while whispering in his ear all the nasty little things she wanted him to think of while her hand caressed him lovingly. She kissed him with such total passion that Galen felt he could climax just from her kisses. Her hands had caressed every inch of his body, her tongue followed the path of her hands and not one fraction of his body had went untended by her loving mouth and tongue. She talked dirty to him arousing him with her words as well as with her hands and mouth.

By the time she had finished with him they had fallen into a deep and peaceful slumber. When they woke up he told her that when this was all over, he was going to get her back the same way she had him the night before.

Tim arrived early to get Jamie in her disguise. Court was set for eleven o'clock and it took him two hours to get her made up. When he was finished she looked so much like a man it shocked her. That made her less nervous, because now she was sure she would get in the building without a hitch. Charles had met Bill a couple miles down the main road earlier last night to give him the reporter badge that Jamie would need to complete her disguise.

Galen couldn't be seen anywhere near Jamie, when they got to the courthouse just in case someone would be watching if he arrived with anyone.

Charles had left his car for Jamie to drive and after getting to the court house she parked in the area that was reserved for reporters and TV reporters. She was nervous when she walked into the building but no one paid any attention to her. The back rows of the court house had been set aside for the reporters and Court TV had been given permission to film the proceedings so cameras were set up on both sides of the courtroom.

Everyone had to go through three metal detectors before being allowed in the courtroom. The judge had ordered that no one other then his bailiff and the two court officers stationed at the court room doors could have a weapon in the courtroom so all police officers had to check their guns in before being allowed into the courtroom.

He had not allowed anyone other then the reporters into the courtroom where he explained the rules of his court on how they would behave and what they could and could not do. No one was allowed to have cameras except the film crew and all cell phones had to be checked outside so that no phone calls could be made or taken during the court proceedings and no camera phones would be able to sneak some shots of what was going on either.

He had made them all come and stand up by the door to his chambers while explaining this to them and when he excused them to go back to their seats, Jamie was pulled into his office without anyone noticing her.

The judge introduced himself to her then showed her his private bathroom where she was able to take off her disguise. She had her blouse and slacks on under the suit she had been wearing and had gotten all of the glue off her face with Tim's help. He was there in the office where he had spent the night. He had every thing ready to make Jamie up again as the judge after she had testified. She was going to have to stay in the judges chambers until he dismissed court for the day, but the judge had told her and Tim that he was going to adjourn court until the following day after Jamie testified so she could make her escape as quickly as possible.

Galen was a nervous wreck, he wanted to be in the courthouse with Jamie but they had decided if he showed up in court he might be followed if they thought he had anything to do with Jamie's appearance in court.

"Your honor can I talk to you for a moment before this all starts?"

"Jamie does it have anything to do with what your going to say in court?"

"No sir."

"Good, because even I can't discuss this case with you before you testify."

"Sir, there have been a lot of people who have worked to keep me safe until this trial that I can't pay for their services. I think the justice department should be made to pay their wages and expenses."

"Don't worry young lady I will make sure that all those involved will get paid. I'll even make them pay in cash here at the court so no one can trace who's services you used."

"Thank you sir."

"Ok, lets get this show on the road. Judge Templeton was a good friend of mine and I want those involved in his murder to get what's coming to them."

Jamie was shaking like a leaf on a tree on a windy day waiting to be called in to testify. She could hear all that was going on in the courtroom from the judges office.

"Your honor the state would like to request an adjournment for a few days until we can find the whereabouts of our star witness."

"That won't be necessary Mr. Leeds, your witness is here, now please call your first witness."

You could hear the astonishment of the people in the courtroom when the judge informed them that their witness was there.

"Your honor the defense asks that you excuse yourself from these proceedings if you have been in contact with the witness without informing the state or defense of her whereabouts."

"Mr. Write, the witness came here of her own accord less then an hour ago and asked that she be kept protected until the trial began. I did not at any time know of her whereabouts. So your suggestion that I recuse myself is denied."

"Call your witness Mr. Leeds."

"The state calls Jamie Carlson to the witness stand."

When Jamie walked out of the judges chambers the whole courtroom gasped. She was sworn in then the state began questioning her on the events the day the judge had been murdered. One man near the back of the courtroom had stood up and tried to leave but the uniformed officers at the door wouldn't allow him to leave. The judge told him to sit down that no one could leave the courtroom until court was adjourned.

When the state prosecutor asked Jamie if the man she saw shoot the judge was in the courtroom she pointed to the defendant and told him that was the man.

"You"re positive that this is the man you saw shoot and kill judge Templeton?"

"Yes sir. Just before the judge had been shot I saw that man over there fold his newspaper and tap it on his leg looking across the street, then he turned and walked away. I turned to see who he was looking at because it just looked odd and that's when I saw that man shoot the judge."

When Jamie had pointed to the DEA agent he tried to get up to leave but the officers detained him and cuffed him. The first man who had tried to leave was pale as a ghost and nervous the judge ordered him to be arrested as well and both of them were sent to holding to be questioned about their involvement with this case.

When it came time for the defense to question Jamie the defense lawyer said he had no questions for her.

The judge excused Jamie from the witness stand and told his bailiff to escort her into his office and get her safely out of the building.

A few minutes later the judge adjourned the trial until the following morning giving the two lawyers time to have the two men being held questioned.

The judge was in awe when Tim had finished making Jamie up, he couldn't believe how much she now looked like him. He had been thinking of how this woman could get out of the building safely while he watched her being transformed into his lookalike.

"If I change my normal habits someone is bound to notice so I think you should take my car when you leave. You can call me later and let me know where my car is and I'll have it picked up. Your friend and I will stay hidden in my bathroom for an hour, then no one will think I'm here when they see you leave. Here is the key to my office door, lock it when you leave then turn right and go all the way down the hall until you come to the parking garage elevator. Take it to the top floor. When you get off the elevator my car is the first one parked next to the elevator. You'll see my name on the parking space sign. I drive a silver Lexus, press this key to unlock the car. Good luck young lady. Have your friends contact me in a couple of days with their bill and I'll make sure they are compensated for their time and work they have done."

"Thank you."

"Your supposed to call Galen when you leave and he will tell you where to meet them."

Tim handed her a cell phone, hugged her and wished her luck.

Jamie hadn't run into anyone when she was leaving the judges office. She saw no one in the garage and didn't see anyone following her when she left the parking garage. She called Galen and told him she was driving the judges car. He told her to meet him in another parking garage and to go to the third level of the garage where he would be waiting for her.

After Jamie found Galen she changed her outfit in the car before they left the parking garage. Galen had been keeping his eyes out to see if anyone may have followed her but no one had.

Tim had the foresight to know that he was going to have to disguise the judge as well to get him out of the building after Jamie had gotten away. They had made their way outside without anyone paying one bit of attention to them. He drove the judge to where Galen had left his car and the judge drove himself home in his own car.

Galen's heart had slowed down once he had Jamie safely back with him. He had never been so scared in all his life as he was for the woman he loved who was sitting safely beside him, her head on his shoulder. He called his brother and told him to get contractors over to his place and replace all the windows in his house with bulletproof glass and he wanted them all to have the same kind of privacy tinting. He told him he wanted it done by the end of the week.

He said he would call him on Thursday to make sure it was done before he came back home. He told him he was taking Jamie back to where he had been keeping her until the end of the week when he would bring her back to his house where he knew she would be safe once the house was full of bulletproof glass.

Bill was waiting for them at the cabin. This wasn't over yet and they had to make sure Jamie would be safe. Bill told Galen when they arrived that Charles had been in contact with the judge and gave him his cell number so he could get hold of Jamie when she would have to testify about the DEA agent.

Bill waited until Jamie had gone upstairs to take a shower before talking with Galen again. "Galen remember that guy I pointed out that was picked up in front of the court house after the trial?'

"Yes, the one that you called Jack about and told him to follow him. Did he find something out?"

"Yes. He said there were three other men in the car and they drove about nine miles out of town to a deserted plastics factory. He had to call Larry to take over the tail because he was afraid they may have noticed they were being followed. Larry joined them three miles from where they finally turned off to the deserted factory. Jack had turned at the same corner Larry pulled out from so they could see he wasn't following them."

"I have a feeling your going to tell me something I don't want to hear."

"After they turned off and headed towards the factory Larry kept driving for about a quarter of a mile before he found a spot where he could hide the car off the main road. He hiked back hoping they would still be there and they were. He said they stayed inside the building for almost two hours. He taped them all leaving, said there were eight men all together. Charles brought me a copy of the tape a little while ago and he took one to the judge. The judge might know some or all of the men on the tape. We can have Jamie watch the tape and see if she recognizes any of them."

"Have me watch what tape?" Jamie asked coming down the stairs to stand next to Galen.

Galen told her about the man that was in a hurry to leave and how Bill had some of his men tail him to a deserted factory and managed to get the men on tape.

"Oh my god that is the captain of the three men that were killed," she said pointing him out on the video. " Those two are two of the men I saw coming up the hill at the safe house, but I don't know any of the others."

"Good now we know how they had found you and I'm sure the judge will recognize him as well when he views the tape."

"I hate to say this folks but disguising Jamie isn't going to work a second time. These guys are smart and they are going to be watching more closely all who enter the courthouse. We know they have a hit on her and they could take her out inside or outside the courthouse. Nine times out of ten they will use a shooter willing to take the rap like the one they had do the judge."

"I don't think so Bill, I can't see them taking that kind of chance again and there would be way to many witness's. They would do it in a more subtle way."

"How do you think they would do it?"

" They could be watching for every possible way into the courthouse and would probably have men stationed at all possible places looking for her. Once they found her it would only take someone bumping into her shoving a knife in her or sticking her with some kind of delayed poison. Hell, there any number of ways they could get to her."

"She has to testify, we can't just spirit her away and hope that she is never found. They have the money and resources to look for her for as long as it would take them and you know that Galen."

Galen wrapped his arms tightly around her pulling her close to him. Bill was right, they would never give up until she was dead.

"I've got to get her back to my place, I can keep her safe there but I have to wait until the windows have been replaced. My brother is getting that taken care of for me and should be done by Friday. We've got to keep her safe until then and the judge can't set a trial for a couple of weeks. He has to give us time to keep her safe until we can figure out how we can safeguard her once she has to testify."

"Ok, I'll call Charles and tell him to get in touch with the judge and tell him our plans. Charles can tell him that he will get in touch with him on Saturday once you have her back at your place."

They racked their brains every day and night the rest of the week trying to come up with some kind of plan and still hadn't managed to do that. Galen was getting frustrated. He had always been so good at figuring out puzzles yet this was one he couldn't put together to keep Jamie safe.

Jamie was watching TV trying to keep her mind off the two men talking in the kitchen. She had heard something hit the wall earlier and went to see what had happened. Galen had tossed his coffee cup in frustration at the wall. She could see the anger written all over him.

He was furious with himself that he hadn't been able to come up with some kind of plan. He had talked to his brother that morning who told him the house was ready. They were leaving early in the morning, he wanted her back where she would have the safe room to be safe from any harm.

She was flipping channels on the big screen TV when she happened across one of the news stations. It was at the moment when they were showing a suspect being arraigned for a series of robberies in some town that Jamie found the solution to their problem.