Eyes Wide Open Pt. 02

Story Info
Tia gets turned out as she joins her mam as a whore.
2.1k words
4.29
4.2k
6
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/12/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes Wide Open pt 2

Recap: After about a month of talking to my mom, learning to use trash talk, and being naked all the time while in the house, I started becoming comfortable. I also fingered my wet, buttery twat slit all the time. Even in Mom's presence.

Tonight, Mom informed me that she had set up a turnout party for me. There will be six very discrete men with full wallets.

Part 2

First, Mom set up an appointment with her gynecologist to certify my state of virginity. At this point, I was no longer embarrassed. Her gyno is a woman. Still, I am nervous. I've never been naked in front of a man, let alone six men.

Mom informed me that they would be bidding on the right to pop my cherry, and she would send them pictures of me, naked and splayed. Pictures of my naked body and twat.

We went home, and I removed my mid-length skirt, blouse, and bra. I showered, shaved my twat, and put on my makeup, but not a lot. Mom always said little is more.

Afterward, Mom took pictures of me, both facial and full-nude. She then sent those pictures to the six affluent men she lined up. The time for my coming fuckfest was set. In six hours, I will lose my virginity.

The past month, I have spent most of my days naked and splayed wide open, masturbating and practicing sucking cock on a life-like dildo.

Mom said, "Are you ready?"

I silently nodded yes.

Mom came over to me and hugged me, then said, "We can call this off if you want."

I sucked and licked the fake cock like a pro who has been doing it for years. While I was doing that, I fingered my slippery cunt slit. I gave my clitoris most of my attention.

Mom looked on and gave instructions. She told me that many of my clients will verbally instruct me and degrade me.

This is it. In a few hours, the men will arrive at the hotel in town and come to the reserved room, where Mom will open the sealed bids and announce the men's turns by bids.

The highest bidder will be first, followed down-line by the lowest. I will be given time in between each man to freshen up.

Each man will choose his pleasure. They will each choose whether to fuck my ass, cunt, or mouth. I will serve their desires as a whore. A sex worker.

Mom and I got dressed. We wore very classy, age-appropriate dresses. The quintessential mother and daughter. We looked like any typical upscale Vegas tourist mom and daughter.

The room was a suite with a fully-stocked bar. Mom poured me some wine and sat next to me as I took the wine and sipped its sweet nectar.

Mom reached over and softly kissed me. She then said, "First, the men; give them a good time." Next, you will learn to serve women and give them the pleasure they seek.

I looked at my mom as I thought about what she said and realized I never considered that a woman would want me to please her.

Mom looked at me amused and said, "Yes, Tia, a lot of women prefer to have pleasure with another woman, and they pay just as well."

I admitted it: "Mom, I never considered that."

Mom leaned in, cupping my small face and planting her lips on mine. She kissed and nibbled on my lips. I responded by kissing her in return as she reached up and cupped my firm tit. I moaned in response, excited by the sensation and realization that my mother was fondling my tits while kissing me.

She broke it off, got up, and turned on some soft, sensual music. Just then, the door chime rang. The first of our guests must have arrived. I heard Mom greet our guest as he handed her an envelope.

Mom introduced us; his name was Abdul, and he was very well-dressed, well-spoken, affluent, and handsome. Mom checked the contents of the envelope and offered him a drink as she leaned in and kissed him.

Just as she handed him the drink, the door chimed again. Again, Mom greeted the man, accepted his envelope, checked the contents, and smiled. She introduced me to him; his name was Darnel. He was a very large, well-dressed, well-mannered, soft-spoken black man.

My gaze was drawn to his crotch. I have always heard rumors about the size of black men's packages. Well, either the rumor was real or he had a hunk of ring bologna in his pants. Mom leaned in, kissing him as she fondled his cock.

My cunt was starting to get very wet and itch in anticipation. Both men looked at me like I was a very expensive Wagyu steak. We made small talk as the others arrived. Six men in total. All very affluent-looking. All of them gave Mom an envelope, which she took and set aside in the room.

Once all of the guests were in and treated to drinks and hors d'oeuvres, Mom came over to me, taking me by the hand and helping me up from my seat. She looked me in the eyes and asked me, "Do you want to do this?"

I softly said yes, Momma. I was feeling relaxed by the wine, but I was apprehensive. Who would be the first to plunder my virginity?

Mom looked at the men and said, You all know the rules. The highest sealed offer gets to take Tia's virginity. Each of the others will have their way with this beautiful woman in the order of their bid. High to low.

She looked at me and said, "Tia, show them that beautiful virgin body."

I deftly reached behind my neck and unbuttoned the only button holding my dress together in the back. It was an open back from the neck to the small of my back that barely hid the top of my ass crack.

I let the dress slip off my shoulders, exposing my firm grapefruit-sized tits, then bent over as I pushed it over my hips and stepped out of it wearing only a very frilly thong.

The men mostly murmured, and Darnel audibly sucked in a deep breath of awe.

She called out the bidders in order. The highest bid was from one of the last arrivals. He looked like a geek with thick gold-rimmed glasses. This bid was twenty thousand dollars. The others mostly looked surprised.

Mom looked at them and said, You'll all have your turn, and she will be worth it. She is doctor-certified to be a virgin, but she has been trained in the oral arts.

The men appeared to be amused by that statement. After we had another drink, the geek took me by the hand and dragged me into the master suite. Once inside, he was all over me, petting and fondling as he kissed and nibbled his way to my nipples, where he latched on to each of them while squeezing and mauling the other.

I could feel his enraged cock pressing against me. I reached down to free his cock, and he reached down to remove his belt. I was excited, nervous, and scared.

Once I had his cock free of his pants and boxers, I could feel his size. In my inexperienced hands, he felt big, and his cock was hot like a curling iron. I felt his hand on the top of my head and knew what he wanted. Mom had me watch a dozen or more porn videos to familiarize myself with the needs and demands of men.

I slowly slid down his torso while kissing and licking it as I did. I got to his groin, and holding his raging, hot cock in my hand, I demurely stuck out my small tongue and licked the crown of his cock.

His pre-cum was salty but not unpleasant. He again put his hand on my head, and I opened my mouth to envelop his cock in my warm, wet orifice while swirling my tongue around his cock shaft.

After a few minutes of him groaning and squirming like a fish out of water, he flipped me over, getting between my splayed legs as he tore the flimsy thong off of me.

I was about to protest when he lunged his hips forward, pushing his cock up my cunt and tearing my hymen to shreds. I grunted. The searing pain was hot, then gone just as quickly.

He started rutting in me like an animal hissing and fucked me like a rabid madman. Suddenly, he froze in place as I felt his cock jerk inside of me. I felt warmth flooding my cunt as he pulled out and rolled off of me. I lay there as the air felt cool on my exposed open cunt as his jizz flowed out of my once virgin cunt, and down my ass crack to soak and stain the bed.

We got out of bed and moved to the shower, where we cleaned ourselves, and I sucked his cock, tasting my first jet of male sperm before he pulled out and gave me a cum facial.

He got out and dressed. I waited a few minutes and got out, drying off and entering the bedroom. Upon entering the room, I saw the next guy lying on the bed, naked.

I looked him over; he was in his mid-forties, still rather well-built, with a hint of graying hair. His cock appeared to be nice-sized, although he was still flaccid.

He looked at me and softly said, "Come over here, honey, and show me some personal attention."

I said nothing. I went to him and busied myself with getting his cock hard. I sucked his cock while caressing his nuts. He was slightly longer and fatter than the first guy. He reached down, hooking his hands under my arms, and tugged at me. I crawled up his torso, and he said, "Put my cock in that hot twat, baby."

I gripped his meat stick, centered it on the entrance to my cunt, and settled into sinking onto his lap while his cock filled my whore cunt. Yes, I admitted to myself that I am a whore. I have been paid to pleasure these men sexually. To take their cocks into my ass, cunt, or mouth for money.

I don't know yet how much I'm making tonight, but Mom collected all the cash. As I sank onto his lap, I felt full. Much fuller than I did with my first man. I started instinctively grinding my crotch into his. The feeling of his curly pubic hair against my shaved twat was intense.

In no time, I felt butterflies deep inside my stomach and an intense itch in my cunt. He reached up with one hand and pinched my nipple while using his other hand to finger my slick cunt slit. He centered in on my clitoris, and suddenly I felt faint as my body shook and trembled. I felt myself gush as I had my first orgasm of the evening.

It was intense--the most intense feeling I ever had. I had orgasms from rubbing my clitoral area before, but this was different. It felt like it came from deep inside of me. The guy I was fucking pushed me off of him and pulled me to my hands and knees as he centered his slick, juice-soaked cock into my ass. He pushed into me in an unrelenting way.

He said, Relax, girl, relax, and it won't hurt as badly. I bit the pillow as he pushed his cock up my asshole, filling me. I felt like I had a log stuffed up my ass. He kept talking gently as he let me become accustomed to his anal invasion.

He must have felt me relax because he started sawing in and out of my ass as expertly as any man could and set a pace. I reached under myself to rub my clitoris. It iched like a motherfucker.

Soon we were both panting and sweating. I again felt the high of another orgasm reaching its peak when he gripped my hips, thrusting inward and holding as his cock jerked and emptied his cum into my asshole.

That did it for me. As I felt his hot cum in my bowls, I had an intense orgasm and soaked the sheets with my juices. I collapsed on the soaked bed, with his cock still lodged inside my asshole.

He supported himself with his hands as his cock softened and slipped from my abused, stretched-open asshole. He went to the bathroom to take a shower. I dragged myself out and went to join him.