All Comments on 'F is Always Bigger'

by BlueBallGuzzy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste of time.

Just plain dumb!!

XamdXamdover 4 years ago
Hmmm

It's like, the exact same story as Honour thy Mother by JamesRussel, which was already a retelling of Behind Closed Doors by XtinaSmith2017

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

there is no cock in the world that is that big this is nothing but bull stay with your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

Over 2foot of cock as big around as a 2 liter bottle going down a womens throat. Interesting concept . I think you should just scrap this and try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

not worth reading don't write any more drivel like this just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this sucks

stop writing...forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful! Keep it coming!

I loved your story, and I hope this is just the first of many chapters to come! I know some people have pointed out that they feel like this story is just a ripoff of a ripoff, but I disagree. While you’ve hit on similar over arching themes, you differ in both style and approach. Very interested to see where you go with this.

BlueBallGuzzyBlueBallGuzzyover 4 years agoAuthor
The feedback has been heard! Ch2 on the way!!

Thank you all for the feedback, this was kind of a half-assed chapter that was inspired by the hentai I’ve read by Teterun. For the next I will refine the writing into a true form. Thank you all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great work

please continue!

to write a story is much more difficult as it seems.

this story is hot, much better then xtina bcd and not so boring as honour thy mother.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pretty good, obviously not for everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Love huge futa and a tiny man.please keep going this is AWESOME . Forget the other comments this is pure gold

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too good too short

That's a good beginning, I love it when size is absurd !

But it's way too short, I need more now ;)

LegatusLegatusover 4 years ago
Don't listen to the naysayers

This is incredible. My only criticism is that it's a little short. Please, do more like this! One of these from a first person perspective would be amazing.

RivynRivynover 4 years ago

Will mother dearest turn her baby boy into her cumdump next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

25 inches? That's just absurd. It's bad enough the mother stole his girlfriend and to not only rub it in his face. But to have such an impossible length?

ObsideObsideover 4 years ago
Heck yea

Only, the pacing wasn't good. It was too short. You could easily get away with another 3 pages of build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the Stupid Comments

I read a bunch of these comments and people seem to ignore the fact that they're not here to rate content. If a story contains a fetish that you're not into, that doesn't make it crap. And if you feel the need to comment that a story that involves some fetish you don't like, that's more a reflection on your stupidity than anything. Learn to use the tags to filter out things you don't like.

The writing in this story is fine. Needs a little more consistent pacing and maybe a little more focus on the nasty bits, but overall it's not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT DAMN

SHIT HAD ME ROCK SOLID DAWG

MY NOODLE'S HEAD BLASTED HARDER THAN J.F.K'S

THIS SHIT ROCKED ME HARDER THAN ELVIS

THIS STORY HAD ME JERKIN' LIKE A JACKHAMMER WITH PARKINSON'S

SHIT PUT ME IN A NEW TIME PERIOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Now he has to live under her roof and it seems like she needs to cum a lot. How long will his ass be safe from her cock I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Story was alright, only real complaint is that making it 26 inches was a bit absurd to the point of making me chuckle out loud a bit and knocking me out of the story. I suppose that if your intent was to be funny it worked but otherwise using sizes that are quite large but at least seem humanly possible would be more advisable to maintain suspension of disbelief.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sad

sure I can rate it a 1* anonymous on the content. for a "loving" trans mother to steal her sons girlfriend and humiliate him in the process without explanation, its a weak story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is amazing

Cool ...

This is amazing. don't mind those stupid comments. Please continue with the session the mother destroys her son's buttocks. I really like this. I hope you want to make various other mother's futanari stories. I like crazy things about a mother having a giant cock and crushing her son's buttocks.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
So what?

Make it public and look kow it goes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mother

Only you could love a mother like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LOVE IT

Wow, this hits so many kinks of mine, I don't even know where to start. The size of her balls, the description of the length and girth of her cock and the endless amounts of cum. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love ALL of your stories!! I’ve been dying for a story where the girl takes what she wants, no remorse, no worry about anyone else’s feelings!!! Please keep it coming, you’ve got a lifetime fan here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love stories of Mother cucking her son or stealing his wife/girlfriend.. This is soo HOT! i wish my mil had a massive cock! Cant wait to read more! 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous