All Comments on 'F Quirk Ch. 02'

by Illogically_Horny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe a story about a church or something?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A story idea could be the rise of a new lifestyle/health fad growing into a full blown worldwide cult like organisation: The Daughters of Lilith. Headed up by a woman who's F-quirk gave her the anatomic changes and body of a succubus - horns, tail, etc. Now she's advocating for the succubus diet of eating only futa cum as a health and lifestyle choice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How about a story about a futa with multiple breasts and dick nipples that have to be milked constantly. Her friends and family would help her out naturally ;)

GreatwanniGreatwanni8 months ago

You included nipple insertion in this part, but would you possibly consider that plus cum breast inflation and pregnancy? So, like, a woman, after contracting the virus, has her boobs and nipples grow massive, gets extremely horny for multiple giant cocks to be inserted into her nipples, all of them cumming inside her boobs causing them to inflate with cum, and after a particularly wild futa gangbang (with, like, no less than a dozen futa cocks cumming gallons in her boobs), her boobs become pregnant with a hyper amount of babies.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

so she swallowed it and pulled it out her pussy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous