F Quirk Ch. 05

Story Info
Start with 13, end with 1.
3.4k words
4.74
4k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Teacher Short story 4

"Well fuck me." I grumbled as I heaved myself out of my car. The springs and joints of my beater car gave an audible sigh of relief once I was on my own two feet. It wasn't that I was fat, or overweight. Far from it! My waist is relatively thin for my mid thirties, and before the futa virus I was hit on all the time.

The problem is the mutations that the Futa Virus gave me. My breasts are no longer the perky D cups that they were before, but are now giant globes that are bigger than prize winning pumpkins and defy gravity by staying high and firm. The almost obligatory dick the virus bestowed on me was two and a half feet flaccid hanging near my toes, and over four to five feet erect, with balls that could fill up to be the size of yoga balls but were currently the size of melons.

So with all that, I now weighed significantly more than I did before the virus. Somehow I still could walk around and do all the things I could before, but cars, escalators, and even elevators were annoyingly difficult to get working for me.

"Fuck me in the ass with a giant dildo." I grumbled again.

The reason for my swearing and grumbling was that my job had called me back into the building to work. I'm a community college teacher, and I was not looking forward to trying to teach a dozen extremely horny futa's about biology. I could tell they were getting busy even when muted with camera's off, the fuckers were either gonna be antsy as hell or fucking under the desk. Fortunately I had an ace up my ass to deal with them. My F quirk had one really weird mutation that I intended on using if they got out of hand. I had already cleared it with the dean, hell, she had even tested it out for herself and she wholeheartedly approved.

Making my way through the halls and foyers, I saw dozens of students either studying or going to their own classes. Most of them were clothed, but every single one of them had a distinctive bulge in their crotch. The size of the bulge varied, but none of them had dicks and boobs as big as mine.

When I reached my classroom, it stunk of sex. Not just from the time the TA's and I had gotten everything ready the night before, but from the dozen horny futas who were jacking off and fucking at their desks. At least they were wearing clothes. Skimpy and revealing clothes, but clothes nonetheless.

"Everyone, put away your dicks and take out your textbooks." I slammed down my binders, getting nearly everyone's attention. However, most of them cummed just from the sight of my overly sexualized body. I seriously wished that my body would let me wear more than yoga pants with my dick hanging out, and a tied off beach towel serving as my top and bra.

"Holy fuck, Ms. Tioana." One of my students gasped, as she stroked her cock under her desk. "You certainly grew."

"Ignore my new body." I grumbled, suppressing any lustful thoughts and emotions in a vain attempt to keep my gargantuan member from becoming hard. "Just take out your fucking textbooks. And stop fucking at your desks!"

The majority of the students complied. Dicks and tits were put away, textbooks and writing materials were unpacked, and they began getting ready for a boring college lecture. All of them save two.

If I remembered correctly, they had been roommates at the start of the lockdowns, judging by the passionate moans and thrusts, they had become much more than that since then. Both of them had put down being extremely horny as their F quirk, but I wasn't buying it. Everyone was extremely horny these days.

"Kaylee. Stacey. Stop fucking around and get out your textbooks." I rapped my knuckles on the desk, ignoring my own dick's twitching insistence to join in.

"We... can't... Ms. Tioana." Kaylee panted as she rode her roommate's girthy length. "Our F quirk makes us extremely horny."

"Yeah, Mis Tioana." Stacey agreed as she thrust in time with her partner. "We'll try to keep quiet though. Fuck that feels so good!"

Contrary to their promise to keep quiet, they both loudly moaned in ecstasy as they orgasmed. Stacy creampied her partner, while Kaylee covered her desk in creamy girl-cum. It was clear I needed to bust a nut- I mean, bust in and do something.

I strode up to the desk that the two lovebirds were sharing, and glared down at them through my spectacles. Hoping that I wouldn't need to use my trump card this early. Unfortunately it didn't work.

"What, Ms. Tioana?" Kaylee asked, her gut now slightly bloated from the amount of cum that had been blasted into her. No doubt they had been at it since early this morning. "Are you going to stuff my mouth with that gigantic cock of yours? Wait, are you seriously gonna shove that thing in? It's way too big!"

The idea was tempting, and I could feel my blood rush downwards by the liter, but that wasn't my plan for them... This time.

Doing my best not to throw out my back, I reached behind me and undid the knot of the beach towel keeping my mammoth mammaries in check. Letting it drop to the floor and exposing my tits to the class.

"What the fuck, Mis. Tioana?" Stacey exclaimed. "Are you trying to make me empty my balls, because it's freaking working!"

Both students orgasmed again, even though it had only been a few minutes since their last one. That didn't calm them down though, they kept going like horny rabbits in spring.

'Time to use my F quirk.' I thought to myself.

I bent over and brought my tits to their head level. Thinking I was going to let them suckle at my teats, they leaned forward eagerly with puckered lips. Pity for them, I don't produce milk.

With firm and unyielding hands, I grabbed both their heads and mashed them into my breasts. To their endless shock, their heads went to my nipples, and then inside my nipples. It was my F quirk. Any of my orifices could expand to take anything up to and including a person and store it there indefinitely.

Once their heads were firmly inside my breasts, whatever mutated muscles that the Futa Virus had given me did the rest of the work. Slowly sucking the horny pair into my buxom bosom. The shoulders and breasts nearly brought me to orgasm, the way they stretched my tender holes, but I restrained myself.

One of them nearly kicked my face in her struggles, but I just flexed a bit and sucked her all the way in. Soon, both Kaylee and Stacey were kicking and screaming from inside my boobs, making them bounce like a trampoline.

"Um... Ms. Tioana?" A student raised her hand, ready to bolt towards the door in case this turned into a horror movie. "Are they alright in there?"

"They're fine." I replied, caressing one of my bouncing and heaving tits. "They're a bit cramped, but if they behave themselves then they'll be let out at the end of class."

As soon as I said that I'd let them out. The pair stopped their annoying struggling and muffled screaming, and began enjoying themselves. The TA's and dean had said it was quite comfy in my breasts. Almost like being in the womb according to them.

Now that everyone was paying attention, I began going over today's lesson. We were doing a discussion over the F virus genome and why it causes so many odd mutations that before now were considered science fiction. There were even a couple futas out there playing superheroes with their mutations, but that's besides the point.

The lesson was going smoothly so far. I had assigned projects to be done in class, and paired up students to work together to discuss their F quirks and try to figure out what part of the DNA was involved. Not that I had a clue, but it would keep them busy and engage their minds.

I was going up and down the rows, helping those who needed help, and prompting discussions among the silent pairs. Also making sure that no one started getting busy underneath the desks.

As I bent over one desk to view the notes of a student, I heard an ominous ripping sound, and soon felt a breeze where I shouldn't have. Evidently my yoga pants couldn't take the strain of my excessive ass, and had split at the seam.

'Crap.' I thought. 'Oh well. I won't be the first person I've seen today with their ass and pussy exposed. I just need to get through this student's questions and I can replace my pants with the spares in my purse.'

Before I could get on my spare pants, or even stand up to hide my exposed privates, the student sitting behind me started poking and prodding at my pussy.

"Damn, Ms. Tioana. Even your vagina got bigger!"

"Please don't do that, Lynda. Otherwise-"

"The fuck? Why can't I take out my finger? Now it's got my hand! Ms. Tioana!"

"That'll happen." I sighed, and I could feel Lynda's hand sinking deeper and deeper inside me. First the entire hand, then the wrist, the elbow. "Duck your head in, otherwise you'll need to visit a chiropractor tomorrow."

"Why can't you just let me go instead?"

"Doesn't work that way." I replied, not bothering to look back. "Once my F quirk has something it has to go all the way in before it can come back out."

That wasn't quite true, otherwise sex would be a real pain. But unless I was lubed to hell and back, and getting rammed by a dick, my orifices would suck up anything shoved in there. Dildos included, making playing with myself very annoying.

"Aw man. This sucks." Were Lynda's last words before her head disappeared into my pussy. It felt amazing, since every button, every limb, and literally every rib felt ribbed for my pleasure.

Lynda's slip on shoes flopped to the floor as she kicked them off and she relaxed into the fetal position inside my womb. I let out a sigh, both of pleasure and annoyance, as I did my best to stand up straight. My muscles were now carrying the weight of three full grown adults, plus my own, yet I was still standing. Maybe the conspiracy posts were right when they said the Futa Virus was a bug that escaped a government lab.

"Please keep your eyes on your work and not my tits." I said as I waddled down the aisle to my desk. "And keep your hands above your desk. I don't need a fucking orgy breaking out in my classroom like what you did to Ms. Jenna. The Janitor's are still cleaning up the mess you kids left behind."

The students began working on their project again, and I managed to sidle to the front of the class before my hardening cock reached half mast from the earlier stimulation. Banging my monster meat against a piece of furniture hurts like the dickens. So it was something I did my best to avoid at all costs.

A few minutes later though, as I bent over to help another student. Zoey, the class attention seeker and jokester, decided it would be funny to poke her finger in my ass. Maybe it was the latest social media challenge, or she got bet five bucks to do it, but either way, the results were predictable.

With way too many screams and yells, Zoey was sucked up into my ass. I now had four people residing in my body, and my cock was firmly at half mast. Dripping pre-cum onto the carpet several feet away from my body.

The next project or two went smoothly. Nothing more than a few handjobs under the desk taking place. I could easily ignore that, I had done similar stunts in my heady college days. But what I could not ignore was what Jenny was doing with her phone.

"Jenny, I never have, and never will, allow porn in my classroom. Your phone is confiscated until the end of class. Hand it-" I realized that my attempt to take the phone was foiled by my excessively long dick.

Normally when I'm confiscating a phone, I'll face the student and hold out my hand. Out of habit, I was facing the student, but unfortunately my cock prevented me from getting closer than three feet away. Way out of arm's reach for me. This called for an unorthodox solution.

"Just stick your phone into my dick and you'll probably get it back after class." I was pretty sure that would work. No one had tried sticking electronics into that particular hole, but I was able to ejaculate/eject (Ejectulate?) every person who had gone down that tube, so I was semi-confident I could spit out a simple phone.

"For fucks sake, Ms. Tioana. Why can't I watch this stuff? I mean, you're mostly naked right now."

"Jenny." I added a bit of harshness in my tone, the type that says that there will be no back talking. The student huffed and sighed in an overly dramatic fashion.

"Find. You want my phone, you can fucking take it!" Jenny balled her fist around the device, and rammed it down my cock without releasing it. Bad idea. "Wait, seriously?" She exclaimed when she couldn't pull her hand back. "Shit, I don't want to go into your balls. I just got the smell of cum out of my hair from the last time I went into someone's balls!"

So this wasn't the first time she had gone down someone's urethra? My F quirk wasn't exactly common. Maybe I'd have to meet this other futa and experience what it felt like for myself. Ever since I got this quirk I've been curious as to how it feels.

"Com'n, Ms. Tioana, can't you let Jenny go?" Julie, who had been watching Jenny's porn, spoke up for her fellow student. "It's just a bit of porn. She won't do it again."

"Sorry, Julie. But that's just not how my F quirk works. If you want, you can try to pull your friend out. If you succeed, then I'll ignore how you were watching porn too."

"Hurry, Julie!" Jenny yelled, her elbow slipping inside me. "It takes days to get the cum smell out of my hair!"

Before Julie could make up her mind, her friend's head had already vanished into my cock. Once she did make up her mind though, she gave it her all. Grabbing her friend's waist, then thighs, and finally ankles as more and more of Jenny went down my length.

"Com'n, Julie." The busty student muttered to herself as she tightened her grip. "You can do this... Shit!" That last swear came as she was jerked forward and her fists entered my urethra, she was now the prey of my cock. "I don't suppose you could let me go?"

"Sorry, Julie." I shrugged as the near electric waves of pleasure worked their way from my groin to my brain. "Next time don't jerk off in my class."

"Well, can we at least fuck in there?" What an opportunist. Sadly, her wish wouldn't come true.

"Nope. You'll probably each get sent to different balls where you can jerk yourselves off instead of jerking each other off."

"Ah shit." Julie groaned as her head vanished. I was tempted to jerk off her foot long cock as it passed, but it was way out of reach from my arms. At least she didn't put up a fight or struggle like the other girls had. It made things easier, but slightly less fun.

A few minutes later, both girls were securely ensconced in my balls, both of them bouncing and squirming as they splashed in the gallons of cum that were already there. There were now six girls squirming in my body, a full half of the class! This was the most I had ever done before and I was starting to feel a bit heavy.

"Phew, teacher needs to take a seat." I announced, trying to figure out where my chair was before remembering it was now too small for my exaggerated frame. So I settled for the desk as a support. "Keep working on your workshop discussions. I'm going to take five."

BOOM!

I flopped down on my desk like a bag of bricks. The six students inside me cried out as they bounced around and bumped into each other. Not that that stopped them from jerking off. My nipples were leaking cum from the two lovebirds who were trying their best to continue from where they left off, even though they were separated. Honestly, they were making my tits bounce like those metal balls you see on boss's desks.

"Um, Teach?" One of my smaller students, smaller as in her boobs were the size of raisins, raised their hands. "Can I see what it's like inside your breasts? Maybe they can make mine grow a bit."

"I'm afraid not, Tylissa." I answered, panting at the weight of my chest. "I'm already at my limit here."

"Don't worry, Ms. Tioana. I don't weigh much." Tylissa ignored me with a grin, and made her way up to my desk. She then rapped on one of my exposed melons. "Room for one more?"

A muffled voice replied. "Fuck yeah!" The captured student then reached out a hand from my breast in a surreal sight and pulled Tylissa in. Without further ado, the two of them began fucking like horny rabbits.

"Fuck, if that will get me bitter tits and get me out of class then count me in!" Another student got up and jumped into my other breast like she was diving into a pool. Surprisingly it didn't hurt, and was in fact rather exciting.

"If Ms. Tioana's tits give people bigger boobs, then maybe jumping in the dick will give me a bigger one." A third student started disrobing and sauntering their way down the length of my cock, which was now at its full five foot glory.

"It's not the cock that's awesome, it's the balls. You can never have balls that are too big." A fourth student commented while taking off their shirt. She wasn't wearing pants because her balls were already the size of watermelons.

Before I could tell any of them that my body had no such body enhancing F quirk, all of them were inside my body.

"Fuck this." The one before the last student commented. "I'm not going to be left out of this party." She and the last student gave each other a deep kiss before diving into my butt and pussy respectively. My classroom was now completely empty except for me. It was at that moment that the school director chose to check in on me.

"How's your first day of being back to in person cla... Seriously?" She looked at my squirming body, now writhing and bouncing like a runaway hose with the dozen students going nuts. "You vored every single student?" She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "How long until you can eject them?"

"The ones in my tits should either ejectulate or flood themselves out in another few minutes. Elsewhere... Who knows."

"Well, I don't have anywhere to be right now. So how about I take another ride on the titanic Tioana." The director ditched her skirt and jumped up on my cock. "Fuck yes! I may need to use crutches for a few days everytime we fuck, but this is so fucking worth it!"

The rest of the day was extremely fun, and let's just say that the janitors were really fucking mad at me that night. Also, it turns out that spending time inside me did have some growth side effects. It wasn't drastic, but the students had fun trying.

We all had fun. For the rest of the semester each of my classes ended with all of them inside me and me cumming them all out in time for their next one. An auspicious start to what promised to be a wonderful new career as a futa teacher.

Thanks for reading another wild story! This was a bit different from my usual stories, but it was a comment suggestion that caught my attention. If you have a suggestion/idea/kink/drunken rambling, I'm all ears!

P.S. For those wanting multi-dick, next time. :D