Fabric of Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He complied, scratched her underboobs, pinched her nipples, and moaned into her hair. It all was too good to be true. So smooth, petite, firm, silky, so warm to the touch, and so eager to please him.

Finally, he came, hard, intensely, grunting, tears of joy rolling down his cheeks, Six under him biting the couch and breathing heavily.

Six did not break down and lose shape. She covered Yar's face in smooches, helped him put his underwear on and lie onto the couch, covered him with emergency blanket that he left in the lab in barely remembered past, and Yar finally fell asleep.

---

It took him three and a half hours to wake up.

The lab looked so ordinary that for a wild minute he was not sure if it was a drunk dream. While his common sense told him that alcohol is not considered a hallucinogen, lack of experience with it left some possibilities open.

He put pants and lab coat on, stretched, washed his face in a sink, and put his protective glasses on, remembering that he completely forgot about them yesterday. Grabbing several frozen pancakes from the freezer, he warmed them up, put some syrup on them, and went out to the main entrance for some vending machine coffee. Will do. He knew that this coffee was far from premium quality, but something in his monkey brain threw a small party every time he got a cup of drinkable and pleasant stuff in exchange for touching a piece of plastic with a piece of plastic. The night guard nodded to him; he saluted back and returned to the lab.

Finishing all pancakes but one, observing the lab and noticing samples being on their docking plate just as he left them yesterday, his finally normalized blood sugar level allowed him to tap into common sense proper.

"Computer, security camera; five, four and a half, and four hours ago, onto the large screen."

"Security camera footage is not available."

"Why?"

"System halt order was issued."

"By who?"

"By you, sir."

"The last minute before the order was issued, onto the large screen."

"Unable... um... Sorry, there was a glitch, or something; would you like me to run a system check?"

"What the fuck; since when do you 'um' and say 'sorry'?" Yar finished his pancake in one bite, put his coffee down, went to the stand containing voice module and looked around it. It was unplugged from power. "Lights at full power." Computer did not respond. Opening the stand, Yar grabbed the yellow strand that definitely did not belong there and pulled it with full force.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" the miniature, barely taller than one and a half meters, bright-yellow doll of living fabric complained.

"Oh. Sample One."

"...Hi doc?"

"How long have you been sabotaging my voice module?"

"Since last evening. We wanted to have fun but suspected you'd try to switch us off-aw, aw, aw, can you be a little more gentle?"

Yar plugged the voice module back, never letting go of One's hair.

"Security camera, five, four and a half, and four hours ago. Large screen." His night exercises were recorded just fine, although lack of close-ups left lots of details from his memory out of the picture.

Looking at himself and three samples, Yar felt getting hard again, let go of One's hair, grabbed her by the sides, and lifted her up to his eye level. Her large but proportionally miniaturized breasts and hips looked quite counter-intuitive.

"Well... at least now I'm sure I am not going insane. This is still unacceptable. Your neat little trick caused me to question validity of my senses and memories. If I was a little more prone to panic, I'd run to the nearest lunatic asylum right now begging them to let me in forever."

"...I'm terribly sorry Sir," One responded, still held by Yar's hands in the air. "I promise to be better in the future. Please don't hate me."

"I don't..." Understanding struck Yar; Sample One trembled, bit her lips, held onto his hands, clenching them and stroking with her thumbs, and breathed in shallow, rapid inhales. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Um... nothing? Please don't roll me back to previous version."

"I wasn't... Hey, you know what, let's sit down. What's wrong? Come on, tell the doc everything."

"I did not want to tamper with voice module. I knew it might be necessary, but... if you did not try to halt the system, I could have joined in on the fun. And instead I sat in that stupid box and had to come up with stupid excuses why nothing works as it has to. I got really bored. And jealous. And now you're showing me all this again..." she waved at the screen.

"Wait, why were you responsible for tampering?"

"Because," she shrugged. "Someone had to do it, and... I don't have much material, and... you don't... exactly like when the partner is too short... But they were not mean! They promised to share memories."

"You want me to fuck you silly until you collapse into a power-saving mode," Yar concluded scientifically.

"Well... basically yes."

Sitting as he was, Yar lifted her tummy up to his face, made her hug his neck with her legs, let her hang like that upside down in front of him, supporting her by shoulder with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other, and started passionately eating her out.

Three minutes and almost two of her orgasms in, they switched to missionary position; the samples from yesterday reformed to their humanoid forms, stood around and watched, having enough decency to stay silent. Sample One grew slightly taller, apparently to accomodate Yar better.

"Are you ready?" he asked, his tip pointing right at her entrance.

"For hours, love... Mmmmwh-Waaaaah!" Sample One was as extatic as expected, after watching his night fun from the place of hiding, and apparently not even touching herself, not to blow her cover by moaning. "Fu-u-u-uck, ye-e-eh-he-he-he-sss..." Still somewhat in the right mood from yesterday, Yar succumbed to his lust. He fucked like he didn't since he was in his twenties. Selfishly, quickly, roughly, deeply; and this perverted little bright yellow thing under him seemed to enjoy every second. "Can I have a kiss please, sir?"

"Just for you, honey... You're a kissy one, aren't you?"

"And fucky, and strokey, and cummy, and whatever else you like, sir. I'll - Aaaah, yes! Hahahah - I'll give you a remote when we're done. I know I was never - Ahhh! - never your favorite, but... ahhh... but you were always mine... please, always have a little left for me. Just... Aaaah! Just a little."

"This, I can promise," Yar said, going in for another kiss.

"Hmm? Mmh! Mmmh!!!" One moaned and twitched, never unlocking her lips or nether parts from his. In several rapid thrusts, he also was cumming. Despite him being almost drained, it lasted. He kept thrusting and pushing until he felt his nerves panicking all the way to his lower spine. "I... I... I need some... charging..." One was glowing in the state of alarm already; Yar carried her onto the docking station; Six gave her a paper towel, and looking at her, Yar was not exactly sure if she was cleaning herself, or masturbating, or both.

Netz was exhausted but happy. He sat on the couch, letting his hips and eyes rest, his pants still unzipped.

"Your coffee, commander. You will not like it when it's cold."

"...Eight. I like you more when you're less bitchy."

"We are not fucking right now, sir. Don't expect it to last."

"Us not fucking or you not being bitchy?"

"Both, obviously."

"Thanks for letting me know in advance... Three, what the hell, are you sucking my dick?"

"Still leaking cum, boss. Good clothes."

"...Reasonable. Six? Having my head between your boobs... really cute."

"May I have some of your coffee?"

"You don't have a..."

"Please, just one time, without arguing." Six sipped and fed the drink to Yar with her mouth. "More?"

"Yes, please... Three, don't stop. Mmmmh, you're really good."

"Which one?" Three asked, vibrating her whole body to produce sound and never letting Yar's penis go.

"All of you. Oooofff, it's nice."

"Something's missing, right?" Eight snuggled next to him.

"Permission to speak."

"How about," she spread her legs and guided his hand to her pussy.

"Instead of permission to speak," Sample One sat on the other side from him, and took charge of his other hand.

"We" - "get" - "permission" - "to" - "Mmmmoooaaaaan..." Both girls twitched under his hands, saying the last word in unison.

How are they so right, was Yar's last thought, as their voices did just what they intended, pushing him over the edge. Three wiped the mess from her mouth and threw the paper towel into a trash bin with perfect aim.

"System halt," Yar exhaled. The samples froze. "Core dumps, samples one, three, six, eight. Time estimate?"

"Six hours on narrow band. Ten minutes on broad."

"Broad."

"Broad confirmed. Ten percent of the cloud space will be filled."

"Acceptable."

---

Samples woke up with Yar standing in front of them, hands crossed on his chest, never taking his protective glasses off.

"See? I didn't delete you. Is everyone fine? No hard feelings?"

"Still a dick move," Six exclaimed. "We would have allowed you to back us up without putting us on halt."

"If your data kept changing in real time, the mirror could have been corrupted."

"Damn. I did not quite think about it. You could have told us in advance!"

"You disabled my voice controls the last time. I'm not the one who wasted his trust credit."

"Fair," One agreed.

"Okay, yeah," Three confirmed.

"Fine," Six gave up.

"What now?" Eight asked.

"Well..." Yar allowed himself to sit on a chair. "I suppose I finally have a good team. How about we patch the gaps in my last report and resubmit it?"

"Sounds like a plan; where do we start?" Eight asked.

"We start with the basics. As always. Which means I'll need to go home and finally take a good shower and eat something proper. Who's with me?"

All samples raised their hands. "I like the shower part," One whispered.

12