All Comments on 'Fabulous Bitch Ch. 03'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liv Morgan or Sasha Banks

Please let Liv or Sasha fall next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If she's building a harem...

Maybe do similar to fire and desire. Start with the bottoms then go after their tops. Like do Morgan and Logan then Riott or do Bayley then Sasha, Becky then Charlotte or Sane then Asuka.

scott72scott72about 4 years ago
Fabulous Carmella BITCHES

Really like where this series is heading. I say Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Sasha, & Nikki Bella would make Fabulous Bitch to Carmella. Imagine her sucking those titties, eating some pussy, and fucking some ASS. Not to mention getting her own pussy eaten, titties sucked, and giving up her ASS. I actually like to see you create Charlotte her own series, with the likes of Rhea Ripley, Dana Brooke, Sasha, Nikki Bella, Bayley, AJ Lee, Paige, and of course Trish Stratus !! Let's get this done !!

scott72scott72almost 4 years ago
Charlotte, Dana, Sasha got to be Fabulous Bitch (Carmella)

She's always says Mella is Money ! So how bout she goes after Charlotte Flair, Dana Brooke, Sasha Banks, and shows them why she claims nor knows she's Mella is Money ! Great setup to continue this series with her dominate those three ASSES Charlotte, Sasha, & Dana...And maybe the possibility of Rhea Ripley gets introduce to getting her ASS fucked by Carmella !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES