Facets of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if we don't continue," she countered, "you'll eventually lose your wife and possibly your son."

"How about we compromise. I'll continue to take your 'how to please a woman' lessons, but we'll do it according to my rules.

"First off, we will never do anything when Mary's in the house. I don't care how you handle it, but if you feel the need to give me a sex lesson, you arrange for Mary to be gone.

"Second, it's no longer a daily thing. We'll limit ourselves to twice a week, at the most.

"And lastly, I'm not your gigolo. We're not going to have sex just for the fun of it. You claim to be the right-hand maiden of Aphrodite, so I expect to learn something new every time we get together. And, on the outside chance I think of something you haven't, I expect you to go along with it."

I know. I caved. Sure, I put up a good fight and set down some rules which I hoped would keep things somewhat under control. But, in the end, Martha got exactly what she wanted... a boy toy to take her late husband's place until she found a permanent substitute.

At least that's what I hoped her plan was. Once she went through a suitable period of mourning, say a year or two. Once she slowly eased her way back into the Tampa social scene, there would be an endless line of rich eligible suitors lining up to take my beautiful mother-in-law off my hands, letting Mary, Robbie, and me lead a normal life.

With that in mind, plus my vow to Frank to take care of his wife, and my promise to Mary to properly thank her mother for what she'd done for us, I agreed to temporarily let her use my body. The fact that Martha was the second sexiest woman in Hillsborough County, and I would get to screw her twice a week for the next couple of years, had no bearing on my decision at all.

-

Dr. Martha Weaver Spencer

At this point in my story, I have to point out one important fact. I am a beautiful woman. Not attractive, not good looking, I'm beautiful. My cheekbones are higher than Mount Everest. My skin has fewer flaws than the Hope Diamond. My sky-blue eyes can disarm a rabid junkyard dog. My blonde locks shine so brightly in the morning sun, I'm forbidden to leave the house until 9:00 a.m. so I won't adversely affect the morning rush hour. My lips, mouth and tongue are so enticing, Baskin Robbins insists I eat my ice cream cones outside the store.

And that's just my face. Put my head on a body that hour-glass makers use as their gold standard, with gravity defying breasts and an ass that stops traffic when it crosses the street, and you'll have an inkling what it's like to be me.

I'm not bragging, just pointing out a few facts. I only bring them up to make a point. I'd been turning men down since I was fourteen. Not a day goes by, that some asshole doesn't try to hit on me. Hell, even my male clients make passes... in front of their wives. And, even at my advanced age of 37, I still get more male attention than a county beauty queen.

So, when my son-in-law refused to lick my pussy and then set limits on how often he would condescend to have sex with me, I didn't know what to do. I refused men. No man ever refused me.

Against my better judgement, I accepted his demands. Knowing full well that, once he got a taste of what I had, he would be powerless to resist me.

And since I was only doing it to help my daughter, I felt no guilt or shame about our agreement.

-

Robert Ryan Jones

I could tell Martha wasn't happy about it, but she agreed to play by my rules.

She was back in her standard breakfast wardrobe the next morning. Sheer nighty, no bra, and underwear that split the difference between granny panties and a thong. Since it was a Sunday, I didn't run, and she fixed pancakes. By the time I dragged my late sleeping ass into the kitchen, Mary had already eaten and was upstairs tending to Robbie. With the exception of hand pumping breast milk into my coffee, Martha pretty much behaved herself.

I was most of my way through a short stack when Mary came down with Robbie cradled in her arms.

"Would you mind watching Robbie while Robert and I get a shower?" Mary asked her mother while giving me a wink.

"Not at all dear," she said, taking Robbie in her arms. "Do you have any plans for this afternoon?"

"Not really," Mary said. "Why? Do you need me to do something for you?"

"Are you up for a Publix run? I'd go, but I've got some work to do before I start up my practice tomorrow morning."

"A grocery store trip is just what the doctor ordered. I've been cooped up in this house for so long, I may have forgotten how to drive.

"Do you want to join me?" Mary asked me.

"Actually, I'd prefer if Robert stays here," Martha said before I had time to react. "I may need his strong back to help carry files out to my car and his tender touch to ensure Robbie doesn't interrupt me."

"Not a problem," Mary said. "I'm sure he'd rather stay home and watch football than go to the store anyways."

That's how it started. That's how Martha got Mary out of the house so she could "continue my training" as she put it, or "get laid" as I saw it. Ten minutes after Mary left the house, Martha put Robbie down for a nap and, shortly thereafter, I was tongue deep in her soaking snatch.

"Not bad..." she said after her first orgasm "... for a rookie. My daughter trained you well, but you're going to have to up your game if you want to keep her long term."

"I suppose you've got some suggestions?" I asked as sarcastically as a man with pussy juice covering his lips could.

"Come up here and kiss me," she said. "Just a peck on the lips at first. Let me taste myself."

I complied.

"Good, now gently, extremely gently, take my lower lip between your teeth. Don't bite it, use just enough pressure to pull it away from my upper lip and, as you do, use your tongue to lick my pussy juice off of my lip.

"Excellent. Now kiss me again, but this time put some passion into it. Start gentle and work up to a battle of the tongues.

"That's good enough," she said after a minute long make out session. "Now get back down between my legs and do the same thing with my pussy lips. Remember to give my boobs a bit of oral attention on the way."

Okay. I'll admit it. I learned something. The cunt munching, lip biting, back to the pussy licking thing was a good arrow to have in my bedroom quiver. And when we transitioned to good old fashioned, doggy style fucking I realized another mistake I'd made with Mary.

"It's okay to occasionally take a woman from behind," Martha said. "But I wouldn't make a habit of it. Women generally like to see the man's face when he's pleasuring her. Your expression of lust only heightens her enjoyment. But some women, those who lean towards the submissive side of the spectrum, enjoy the feeling of being used.

"Just remember to support her boobs. There's nothing more painful for large breasted women, such as Mary and me, than having their tits bounce back and forth like water balloons tied to a pogo stick during sex. Either support her breasts with your hands, which is my favorite, or put a pillow under her chest to keep them from swinging while you do the stroking. There is more to sex than putting your cock in her cunt. Make her entire body happy for an hour every day and she'll be yours for a lifetime."

Having been properly schooled, I bent Martha over the living room couch, grabbed a melon in each hand, and pounded her puss until she screamed, and I creamed.

"I know this is the wrong time to ask," I said after we were done, "but are you on some form of birth control?"

"You're absolutely correct," she said with a look of total disgust. "This is the wrong time to ask. If you had asked Mary the same question a year ago..."

We wouldn't have Robbie... I wanted to say. But wisely held my tongue.

"Don't worry," Martha continued. "I'm not going to get pregnant. The hormones I took to induce lactation are nothing more than powerful versions of birth control pills. And the day I got off those, I resumed my normal dose of contraception."

When Mary got home from the grocery store, Martha was in the study doing whatever a sex therapist does to get ready for her misguided clients and I was sitting in my chair, watching the Eagles play the Cowboys while teaching Robbie the difference between a zone and man-on-man defense.

That was our routine for the rest of the year.

Martha and I went to work five days a week while Mary stayed home and took care of Robbie. I made love to my wife nearly every night while Martha put Robbie to bed. Martha taught me a new and different way to please a woman on Sunday afternoons, when Mary went grocery shopping, and occasionally once more during the week, when Martha found an excuse to get her daughter out of the house while I was home.

I wasn't proud of what I was doing. It certainly wasn't something I bragged about when I talked to my brothers. But it kept Martha out of the looney bin and, I have to admit, my repertoire of sex tricks was steadily expanding.

-

November 2018

My November week in Oklas wasn't much different than any other. Except for what happened on Tuesday.

I'd gotten into the habit of eating my dinner at the bar. Sitting at a table, eating by myself, made me miss Mary and Robbie. If I sat at the bar, Manny would come over and talk with me when he wasn't busy tending to his other customers.

On Tuesday night, Manny was well into a story about his ranching days when one of the waitresses interrupted.

"We got us an issue in the dining room," she said.

"Somebody complaining about the food?" Manny asked.

"People are always complaining about the food. If that's all it was, I wouldn't be bothering you. This is important. Junior Booker's trying to put the moves on Doc May and she's none too happy about it."

"Is he drunk again?"

"No more than usual. I told him to leave the lady alone, but you know how Junior gets. He said 'it ain't right for a pretty lady to eat by herself and she should be thanking me for sitting down with her'."

"And what did the Doc say?"

"She used a bunch of words I don't understand, but I think she was trying to convince him she was waiting on her date."

"Her date? That's a bold ass lie," Manny said. "That woman don't have a social bone in her body. She's spent a week here every month ever since they opened the clinic and, never once have I seen her eat with somebody else."

"That's pretty much what Junior said. And he refuses to leave until her date shows up."

"Which we know ain't gonna happen. Unless..."

Manny looked over at me and I immediately knew what he wanted.

"That's a big ask," I said.

"The town needs a doctor," he countered.

"Free dinner?"

"And dessert. Peach cobbler."

"Blue Bell ice cream?"

He nodded.

I finished my beer and stepped into the fray.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I approached Dr. May's table.

"For what?" she asked.

"Our date. Or do I have the wrong day?"

"No, you're right. It's tonight. This is a patient of mine," she said, referring to Junior. "He was just leaving."

"This is your date?" Junior asked with a sneer.

"It's more of a business meeting than a date," Dr. May said. "But yes, he's the man I've been waiting for. Now, if you don't mind, we've got some important matters to discuss."

Junior gave me an ugly look and left the table. But, instead of leaving the restaurant, as I had hoped, he took a corner table and ordered another beer. Which meant I had to sit down with the charm-free doctor and pretend to enjoy myself until Junior left.

"You're welcome," I said when she refused to acknowledge my sacrifice.

"For what?"

"Saving you from an evening with Junior Booker."

"Feels more like I jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire."

"Better the devil you know than the one you don't."

"Is this how it's going to be? We swap cliches while the village idiot watches us like a vulture?"

"Just say the word and I'll leave."

"No," she blurted out. "Please don't. If you leave, he'll start harassing me again."

"So, you don't want me to leave but you also don't want to talk to me."

"Couldn't we just sit here in silence while we eat?" she asked. "I'd be willing to pay for your meal."

I laughed. And in doing so, brought a frown to her face.

"You think it's funny for me to buy you dinner? Men offer to buy a woman dinner all the time, except they expect a lot more in return than the lady's silence. For the price of a steak and glass of wine, a man expects the woman to laugh at his stupid jokes and have sex with him. All I'm asking of you is thirty minutes of peace."

"I'm sorry if that's been your experience, but I didn't laugh because a woman offered to pay the tab. I'm laughing because Manny already told me the meal was on him if I sat with you."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because Oklas needs a doctor, and he doesn't want Junior to scare you off.

"And, while we're on the subject," I continued, "the eating in silence thing isn't going to work. If we're going to convince your prospective suitor that you and I are either on a date or a business meeting, we'll have to talk about something. Only old cranky married couples don't talk during dinner. We might be irritable, but we're not old or married."

The waitress interrupted us to take our order, gave me a wink while she mouthed the word "thanks", and returned to the kitchen.

"Okay. We can have a conversation," Dr. May said after the waitress left us alone. "But the rules remain the same. Anything concerning our lives outside of Oklas is off limits. I'm not going to tell you my life history, my dreams for the future, or even where I live. And I expect the same from you."

"But I already know where you live. Here, in Oklas."

"Oh God no. I'm only here for one week a month."

"You're not the new town doctor?"

"Five doctors from all over the country take turns manning the Oklas clinic. We do it in exchange for student loan forgiveness. I look at it as my penance for past sins."

"And I guess those sins aren't on the approved list of discussion topics."

"Just like your reason for spending one week a month in this dying town is also off limits."

"Well," I said. "I guess that's leaves us with the safe subjects of religion and politics."

My last comment might have brought a hint of a smile to her face. A smile she quickly hid by taking a sip of her wine.

"What do you know about Manny?" she asked. "You two seem to be pretty tight. Has he always lived here or, if not, what unfortunate set of circumstances made him the defacto mayor of Oklas?"

"Hard to tell. If I can believe half his stories, he's either a cowboy without a herd to chase, a farmer ruined by the great dust bowl, or the lone survivor of the Alamo. He's a spirit from the past that left San Antonio when it became overrun with people and settled up here in what is essentially a ghost town. What's your take on him?"

She chuckled. "I like him. Not quite as much as you seem to but, if I was into men, he'd be my first choice in Oklas... And no, I'm not saying who or what I'm into."

We spent the next forty-five minutes discussing different Oklas residents. I complained about my workers, and she told disgusting stories about her patients. Junior Booker left well before we finished dinner, but I stayed for the peach cobbler.

Sometime during the meal, "Doctor May" and "Mr. Ryan" changed to "May" and "Ryan".

May got a little upset when I paid for her meal but didn't make too big a deal about it.

-

Mary Spencer Jones

When Robert left for his November Oklas trip, Mom took up where we left off the last time he left us. She continued to give Robbie his bath and nighttime feeding, letting me get a shower and some much-needed alone time. And when she joined me in bed, we resumed our slightly amorous "under the sheets" activities and took it a step further.

After my mom drained my boobs and fingered me to a quite satisfying orgasm, I looked over at her and realized she too had needs. This wonderful woman, who was doing everything in her power to make me happy, was also missing her husband. And, unlike Robert, Dad wouldn't be coming back in a week.

Mom never complained. She never asked for help. But, after she satisfied me, when I innocently dropped my hand down to her lonely pubic patch, she didn't say no. When I gently massaged her most private parts, instead of moving my hand away, she opened her legs, just a bit. Since slipping one finger between her lower lips didn't bring on an outcry of resistance, I followed with a second digit. Feeling her respond to my touch, smelling her arousal, hearing her moans, I continued to plunge deeper and deeper into the tunnel from which I originated, and felt a rush of satisfaction as she screamed out her approval.

It was the first time I'd ever seen Mom come. Yes, I'd heard her numerous times before. She and Dad weren't nearly as stealthy about their sexual activities as they thought they were, but I'd never before seen her back arch, tummy contract, and legs shake like she did that night.

When we were done. When we kissed on the lips like lovers instead of mother and daughter, I didn't feel an ounce of shame. Because I had done a good thing. I had helped a woman in need. And if society frowned on what we were doing, then society was wrong.

Oh yeah. One additional bit of good news. Besides me helping Mom through a rough time in her life, Robert's calls from Oklas that week were not nearly as depressing as they had been. Instead of complaining about how miserable he was, he entertained me with stories about the different people in the town and the crazy things they did.

I didn't ask what brought on this change of heart but suspected he had finally found a buddy to commiserate with. Somebody who shared his pain. It could have been another visiting engineer or maybe Manny, the old guy Robert mentioned from time to time. I vowed that, if I ever met the guy, I'd kiss him on the cheek to thank him. Because when Robert was happy, I was happy.

***

Dear reader. Thank you for taking the time to read Chapter 4 of Facets of Love.

Please rate my story. An author needs at least fifty ratings in the first month of publication to qualify for a Literotica Reader's Choice Award. My goal is to win at least one of these awards so that I can increase my followership. If you enjoyed the story, leave a rating.

I also want your constructive comments. My desire is to write stories you look forward to reading.

Chapter five delves further into the increasingly complicated lives of Robert, Mary, and Martha. Not to mention Peter and Olive, two of Martha's clients with an unusual predicament.