Facets of Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not ten minutes later, I shot a healthy load of Robbie juice into June's quivering cove.

Shit! I thought as June lay next to me in the bed, panting like she'd just run a hundred-yard dash. I'm supposed to be sensuously seducing my sisters. Showing them how a gentleman, their future husband, should treat a lady. I'm not sure what just happened, but -

"Good," June said, interrupting my thoughts. "I'm glad we got that over with."

"Over? Like we're done? Not going to do it anymore? I thought this was supposed to be a twice weekly thing between you and me. Did I do something wrong? Was Dad that much better than me?"

"Whoa. Slow it down big brother. We're far from done and you didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one that literally marched in here and raped you."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I was nervous."

"Of what?"

"Of being turned down by the Great Robbie Jones. The boy every girl in school thinks of when twiddling her twat in bed at night. The man every single woman in the county dreams of marrying. The guy every widow in the nursing home vicariously wants for her granddaughter. The son every woman in our family can't get enough of.

"That's why I forced myself on you. I know I don't have Martha's experience or Mary's compassion. I can't compete with April's capacity to love or Julie's knowledge of sports. And even though Gloria can be a royal pain in the ass at times, I don't have a pet nurse that will suck your dick whenever I command it.

"So, I've got to work with what God gave me."

"Which is?" I asked.

"My boobs, my ass, and my theatrical abilities. I figured to use the first two to get you in bed and the latter to keep you there."

"Well, it looks like your plan is working so far. We're mostly naked and certainly in bed together. What role do you plan to play to keep us here?"

"That's the problem. I'm not very good at going off script. I don't know what character I should play next."

"How about you play June Jones for the next few hours. Pretend you're just a normal teenaged girl who's trying to figure out what she wants in life. There's no script to follow, no audience to please. Just you and a boy, who loves you very much, trying to get from one day to the next."

"I... I'm not sure I know how to do that."

"That's why I'm here. We're both going through the same stuff, I've just got a couple of years head start on you. Let's get those ridiculous boots off you and start at the beginning. With what we should have been doing in the first place."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Kissing."

"Really? My cunt just squeezed a womb full of cum out of your cock and now all you want to do is kiss?"

"June, I plan to do all kinds of nasty things to your body tonight, but my top priority is a kiss. I don't know how often we'll get to do this, but every time you and I have sex together, we're going to start and end each session with a kiss."

"Why?"

"Because there are billions of men out there who want to sleep with you. A small percentage of them possess the ability to sexually satisfy you, at least for a night. But only a handful will truly love you. I am one of those men. One of the few men who knows and loves the true you.

"Eventually, we'll have to find our own soulmates. In my mind, the best discriminator is a kiss. The more I kiss you, the better chance you'll have of telling the difference between a 'I want to get into your pants' kiss and a 'I love you' kiss."

To prove my point, I kissed her.

On the lips... and points south.

On her toes... and points north.

On every inch of her body.

And then, after we'd done a shit load more than just kiss...

When we were so exhausted, neither of us could stand upright...

Just before we fell asleep in each other's arms...

I gave her one last kiss on the lips...

"I love you June."

"I love you too, Robbie."

***

Dear reader. Thank you for reading Chapter 10 of "Facets of Love".

Please rate my story. An author needs at least fifty ratings in the first month of publication to qualify for a Literotica Reader's Choice Award. My goal is to win at least one of these awards so I can increase my followership. If you enjoyed the story, leave a rating.

I also want your constructive comments. My desire is to write stories you look forward to reading.

Have you been wondering about Uncle James? Do you think there is more to his story than I've divulged so far? The answer can be found in Chapter 11.

A