Fade to Blink - A Quantum Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...just moments before you arrived?"

I caught up with Johnstone and explained what I'd done to get out of the bubble. He asked me to back up, one minute at a time, stopping me if I got too ahead, or behind, whatever, of myself.

"Jimmie," he clarified. "JamesColdburn HQ04.16.2? Architect?"

I shook my head. "No, those aren't his coordinates where I come from. JamesColdburn HQ04.15.3" I rattled them off watching as they took notes. Several heads outside the room turned to each other.

The detailed debrief continued for almost another hour, the questions overlapping, repeating, the bleeps and boops playing a steady background rhythm to the proceedings. I was getting fatigued. Exhausted, actually. It had been a long long day for me, even if it had been only minutes for them.

"I think I need to stop," I said, reaching for a glass of water. "I'm not going anywhere. Can we do this after I've had a chance to rest?"

Johnstone nodded, repositioning his screen, his forearm pressing it against his waist. "I understand, Anne. We've got a recorder going, should you remember anything else you'd like to tell us about, just say it aloud." He paused. "But, if at all possible, please try to keep your thoughts to the moments you experienced within the chamber for now. We'll have more opportunities to chat about your life before the chamber in the coming days."

Days? Fuck!@!!! But I knew they had limited time. I'd likely pop back within the week, if P.'s calculations were even close.

Marybeth stroked my head softly and leaned in, her eyes barely visible behind the glazing. "Rest up, Annie. It'll be okay. You're a good girl. When this is over, I'll bring you home and give you a treat." I watched her blow me a kiss.

My eyes widened and I stared at the ceiling. Oh my fucking god....!