Fae Gathering Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The queen continued to stare at her, keeping her expression respectfully sweet, but hidden behind those eyes that bore into Ivy, Ivy could feel her touch over Ivy's breasts and going lower...

"Ivy?" Matthias said, bringing the girl out of the fog that her mind was lost in.

Ivy looked at Matthias and the other two girls, who were looking at her quizzically. Then she realized that one of her hands was caressing her breast, and the other had started to dip under her jeans. She put her hands at her sides immediately, feeling a deep blush come over her.

"Your majesty, with all due respect, these grounds are neutral," Matthias reminded the queen, looking the queen in the eye again. "You mustn't use your mind tricks on the humans, compelling is against the rules of the gathering."

Several vampires stood up and hissed at Matthias, clearly infuriated that he'd speak to their queen in such a way. Queen Veronica held up a hand to hold them at bay and merely smiled at Matthias.

"I barely did anything but spark what she already wanted," Queen Veronica said simply, and bore her gaze into Matthias. "Sit down and have a drink while I play, Matthias. I won't hurt them, but I'd love to sample what Aura had."

Matthias sighed, but kept eye contact with the queen. He kept his stance neutral and his expression nonchalant.

"Your majesty, you know your mental power of compelling doesn't work on wizards, so please stop," Matthias said simply, staying neutral as he spoke. "As for 'sampling' the humans, I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Suddenly Matthias was surrounded by a group of female vampires. They weren't trying to attack him, as many of them were stroking his arms and chest, purring to him to sit down with them.

Ivy and Sammy turned to watch the scene, not sure what to do in the circumstances. Sophia, however, looked at the queen, and they made eye contact.

"Come to me, girl," Queen Veronica said to Sophia in a deep seductive voice.

Sophia couldn't resist and wondered over to and around the table to the queen. The queen smiled both sweetly and seductively at her before taking Sophia in her arms and giving her a passionate kiss that Sophia felt all throughout her body, into her very core.

The two vampires sitting next to the queen cleared a space on the table, and the queen guided Sophia so that she sat down on the tables edge, never breaking the kiss. The queen put Sophia's wrists behind her back and held them with one hand, showing Sophia her strength. Sophia could already tell she was strong though, by how her tongue assaulted Sophia's until the queen finally broke the kiss.

"I'm going to play a love game with you," the queen whispered to her with a devilish smile. "We're going to find out how loudly you scream from my pleasuring you!"

Queen Veronica kissed Sophia again, smacked her cheek lightly and playfully, then caressed her breast through her clothes. Sophia moaned against the queen's mouth, feeling her nipples harden at the queen's touch.

The queen finally grabbed the hem of Sophia's dress and pulled it up to her waist. In another quick motion, the queen pulled Sophia's thong down and firmly but gently pushed Sophia's legs apart. Then the queen settled herself in between Sophia's legs.

First the queen merely kissed Sophia's pussy, soft pecks along her lips then one to her clit that was making Sophia wet. Then Queen Veronica assaulted Sophia's pussy with her lips and tongue, striking at Sophia's pussy lips with a tongue that was licking faster then Sophia had ever been licked before. Sophia moaned and swore as the queen's swift tongue grazed her clit, twirling around it so fast that it felt like the licks were coming from two tongues instead of one.

The queen then sucked on Sophia's clit, nibbled on it though Sophia never felt fangs, teasing and manipulating her sensitive bud until Sophia was sure she was on the verge of climax. The queen dipped her tongue in Sophia's pussy, swirling it around in her wetness until Sophia couldn't hold on any longer.

Sophia's orgasm came with a shrill scream and the queen lapped up the trickle that was Sophia's pussy juice. Then the queen went back to licking Sophia's clit, and Sophia knew this vampire was far from finished with her.

The vampire queen pushed her middle finger inside Sophia's pussy while she continued to manipulate her clit with her mouth. She pumped hard and deep, swiftly and with an expertise that made Sophia wet on a mental level that she'd never achieved before.

Queen Veronica added a finger and continued to assault Sophia's pussy, going faster and faster, practically lifting Sophia up off the table. The pleasure was so extreme that Sophia's vision was going out of focus, and she was swimming in a fog of ecstasy.

"FUCK!" Sophia hissed, and orgasmed for the second time, this time harder than the first.

As the queen let go of Sophia, both from her fingers in the girl's pussy and holding her by the wrists, the queen looked at the girl very satisfied. Sophia was panting in the aftereffects of the orgasm, and that's when everything blurred around her.

"Enough of this," came Matthias' voice and suddenly Sophia was standing back where she'd been, clothes in place.

Her mouth dropped in shock as she realized the sexual actions of the queen had all been in her head, a manipulation by the queen's mental ability. Of course, her orgasms had been real, the fact that her thong was now soaked under her dress was proof of that.

She could also still feel the queen's touch on her skin, and that made her hot and bothered all over again. She supposed she should feel violated by what happened, but the orgasms felt too good for anger to hit her.

Matthias was glowing brightly, and the vampires had backed up, shielding their eyes from the glare. Other vampires were chuckling and staring at Sophia, and even basic information about vampires told her they could probably smell her essence from the orgasms.

Matthias marched forward and let the glowing fade. The wizard didn't look angry, only irritated, and stared at Queen Veronica.

"I think we should take our leave before something extreme happens," Matthias said, making a respectful nod to the queen.

"Too fucking late for that," Sophia replied with a sigh.

Matthias looked at her and she pointed first to her lower region, then to her head and pointed at the queen. When Matthias figured out what her motions were indicating, he sighed just as she had.

"Your mental tricks are very impressive, and you work fast, your majesty," Matthias said to Queen Veronica. "You've had your fun, now we'll take our leave."

"I wish to offer the humans a proposition," Queen Veronica said, stopping Matthias in his tracks. "I wish to turn them all and allow them to live eternally as more of my subjects."

All three humans looked taken aback by the offer. Matthias' eyes seemed to grow brighter, but he said nothing.

"You'll never age or get sick again, and you'll have more strength and agility then you ever dreamed of," the queen said, looking at the girl's like it was an obvious choice. "The orgasms you felt when we were mentally connected can happen frequently and in spades, if you become mine."

"There lies the fucking problem," Sophia said, realizing the queen didn't currently have her mental hold on and she could think clearly. "I'm an empath and I could feel your emotions as well as having my own. Those orgasms were fucking great, but also fucking overwhelming. I'm not sure I'd want to handle that all the time. Plus, I'm a switch. I like to be in control some of the time and that wouldn't happen if I'm with you all the time. We're not even with Shadow all the time, and he lets me have my people that I control. Thanks, but no thanks."

"This is all just fucked up to me, so I'm going to say no too," Sammy agreed.

"You're right, Sophia," Ivy said, thinking about what Sophia had said. "Immortality sounds fucking great, but at what price?"

"How disappointing," Queen Veronica muttered but then looked confused. "How are you fighting my mental power? You all should've said 'yes' immediately."

"I'm magically blocking it so they could think clearly about your offer without your interference," Matthias said simply, and now they understood why his eyes were glowing brighter.

The queen's placid expression turned to a look of rage. She hissed at the wizard, and all the vampires around them got to their feet.

Matthias shook a finger at her. "Calm down, your highness, or you'll force me to make a scene in defense," Matthias said calmly. "We agreed to be peaceful while at this gathering, don't forget that agreement."

"You've made an enemy of me, wizard, not a wise decision," Queen Veronica growled.

"A scene it is, then," Matthias replied and raised his arms.

The queen looked like she was going to lunge at him when a ball of fire appeared right in front of her, causing her to freeze in hesitation for a moment. That moment was all Matthias needed and there was that same usual light before the queen and all her vampire subjects had vanished.

"What'd you do to them? Where the fuck did they go?" Ivy asked curiously.

"I transported them back to their homeland so they can't be a nuisance here," Matthias explained. "They'll be back, but hopefully you ladies will be gone before they get here again."

"If the vampires return first, the humans will be protected, Matthias," a voice behind the wizard said.

Matthias turned around to see several men and women staring at him, all wizards and sorceresses by the glow of their eyes. Matthias smiled and nodded.

"We promised safety to all Fae here as well as the humans, and we stand by that," the spokesman said matter-of-factly. "I understand that some Fae can't help their dark ways, but that's why this gathering is neutral and protected. Please don't take the humans home yet, continue mingling."

The wizards and sorceresses walked away, and Sammy looked around nervously. Matthias looked at her, concerned about her.

"Shouldn't we be worried about the vampires teleporting back?" Sammy asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't know what you've been reading or watching about vampires, but these ones at least can't teleport," Matthias replied, and Sammy relaxed.

"The queen was right, though," Sophia said and shivered. "If you hadn't blocked her powers, we'd be her slaves now."

"You told her know and that took a strong will and courage," Matthias said with his tone showing how impressed he was. "You're loyal to Shadow and it shows. I'm sure he'll be very proud when he finds out. I wouldn't dwell on it anymore."

Sophia nodded, and the four of them continued on their way.

12