Faggot For Rent

Story Info
Faggot that loves cock and cum. Service married men.
1.3k words
4.12
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,354 Followers

Faggot For Rent

By Anal Slave

Let me start off by introducing myself. I am a full fledged Faggot. I love all kinds of sex. Before we go any further, I want to warn you I am a nasty motherfucker.

If you get offended by any of the following gay ass fucking, males and females fucking each other with different items, sissy faggots or anything close, go read another story someplace else.

The rest of you nasty perverts read on. Ladies pull out your biggest dildo. If yawl didn't know it a lot more women than you would think. Love to see two men fucking and sucking each other. Men get your cock in your hand and start jacking off.

I'm sitting here with a butt-plug inserted and a cock cage on. I'm wearing a pair of nipple clamps that are on very tight. I can feel the cock cage rubbing on the head of my cock as I twist one of my nipple clips. This is the only way I can write a story.

If I didn't have the cock cage on, I would be playing with myself and not typing. So here we go, as I mentioned earlier I am a full blown faggot. I use all three of my holes for the pleasure of other faggots or straight married men.

I would say lately I have been with more straight married men than anything else. Most of them want a blow-job, and I can suck a mean cock in the front seat of a car or truck. I'm a swallower, so most of the time there is nothing to clean up. I suck it all down.

Businessmen in their $1000 suits, sure don't want any spunk on the front of their pants. Or a big wad of cum in their underwear for their wife to see. They also wouldn't like it if you pulled it out of your mouth and they shot cum all over the interior of their fancy car.

I was shocked at how many married men want to suck me off. By the way my real name is Andy but sometimes I go by Amy when I'm dressed up like a cheap female whore. I have a small framed body, I'm 5'6" tall and I weigh 120lbs.

I was blessed with good, skin and have many female features. With make-up on and a wig, in a semi dark bar. I can fool you into believing I'm a women. As Andy a lot of people can tell I'm gay. I don't talk like a gay man.

I was blessed with a over average cock, which is a problem when I'm dressed up like a women. I tuck it between my legs so from the front it looks like I have a pussy. But when it gets hard it wants to pop out of my panties. Most of the time when I'm dressed up as Amy. I'm out giving blowjobs to men that don't even know I am a man.

But sometimes I will get a aggressive one and they will force their hand down the front on my panties. If I am tucked in good enough, it feels like a pussy. If I feel like my cock is going to pop up. I turn into a real slut and tell them they can fuck me in my asshole. That I am on the rag. that always works.

When I get on my hands and knees, I pull my cock and balls forward. And they still think they are fucking a women. of course my asshole is use to fucking big cocks. And I know how to milk a cock with my anus.

Only problem is some of these kinky bastards wants to eat their cum out of you after they cum. Wouldn't they be surprised to see a cock bigger than theirs staring them in the face. Of course a lot of men know I am a man and they get curious.

And before I know it they are down on me sucking my cock like a baby sucking a tit. Some of them want you to force them, like you are taking advantage of them. Imagine a 120lb faggot taking down a 6'7" 240lb man and making him into a sissy. Making him suck my asshole for a hour, then making him fuck me for another hour without Cumming.

I have his balls tied off and a rope separating his balls apart. His big balls are all swelled up from all the edging he has received in the past 6 hours. His balls is a light shade of purple. I forgot to mention the very large remote control butt-plug in his asshole.

I have him with his ass up in the air. He has duck tape holding his ass cheeks apart. I have been down there licking the rim of his asshole, sticking my tongue in between his ass and the plug. This man paid for the weekend special. That consisted of picking me up Friday morning at 9am taking me to breakfast. Letting me suck you off at lunch time.

And then I will do anything you want me to do Except anything to do with Mess, Piss, Sounding, Blood. Anything else is just great. I am yours till Sunday at 6. I will be your whatever you want to do to me.

The man whore I was just talking about became a fully fledged faggot in two days. The man had never had a cock in his ass or had he gave anybody a blowjob. He had used his wife's dildo to fuck his self many times and had dreamed about sucking cock for many years.

He had just started eating his cum a year ago. He told me that he had watched porno movies all his life and he never noticed the cocks until recently. He was always looking at the woman's pussy or tits, never looking at the cock or cum.

Now he enjoys jack-off sections of gay and straight men on the computer, he especially large cocks and the cum shots. He passed the faggot test with a 8" cock. That basically tells you at this point of his journey he can take a 8" cock comfortably.

On the other hand, I can take a 11" cock. Not bad for a 120lb body, I'm such a whore. I don't think I can take any more than 11". When that cock was fucking me I have it on film. I was getting a belly bulge. You can see the big cock penetrating me all up to my stomach.

Just to think it all started with one little finger. They are plenty of you guys out there that has never played with your asshole. I am telling you guys you don't know what you are missing.

When your there jacking on that cock and you use your other hand too massage lube into your virgin hole. You will have orgasm after orgasm your fucking legs will shake uncontrollable. You will have orgasms and you swear you shot a big load, no cum. I call them anal orgasms.

I know a lot of my readers know what I'm talking about. And always remember start small, you will know when your ass needs a bigger cock. I can take a 11" cock 18mm in diameter or about 7" in diameter. But I have been getting fucked in the ass for a long time. I enjoy making a man feel any way they want. I probably have saved more marriages then I could count. I have swallowed many spermmy's in my life time. I have married men come see me once or twice a week. They don't beg their wife's for sex any more. They have a cock sucking, faggot man whore down the street. Just waiting to please them.

Well that's it, I'm going to remove my cock cage and eat dinner. Yummy.

Tell me how big a cock you have ever had. I think diameter means more. Hope this made you cum. And of course eat it. how was that Ladies?

Comment and Vote. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,354 Followers