Fair Game

Story Info
Sasha enjoys the new laws that make her "Fair Game".
1.1k words
4.12
29.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 2032, and the latest set of 'Fair Game' laws have come into effect.

'All unmarried persons over the consenting age of 18 are considered free to use, including sexually, providing they come to no long-term harm.'

--

"You are begging for trouble, dressing up like that." Caroline said.

Many women had taken to making themselves look as unattractive as possible in order to avoid catching the eye of any prospective suitor.

Caroline had not put on any makeup and had resisted the urge to straighten her hair. She wore a baggy top and unflattering trousers. And although pretty, she no longer stood out from the crowd.

Sasha had not done the same. She wore a short, black skirt and a low cut top that revealed the cleavage of her perky breasts. Her long blonde hair and beautiful face made her the prettiest woman in the room long before these new laws came into effect.

"You don't know what you're missing." Sasha was proud of the way she looked, and would not let these new laws take away her sense of self.

Standing at the bar of a busy cocktail bar, Sasha let her ass stick out, wanting to catch the eye of a passerby.

"Are you fair game?" asked a guy standing behind Sasha.

"I am." she replied, not even looking back.

Without another word, the stranger flicked up her short skirt, revealing Sasha's pert ass cheeks separated by the thinnest thong imaginable.

He grunted his delight at her beautiful cheeks and hurriedly pulled out his cock. He spat into his hand twice and massaged it over his stiffening shaft and tip.

He looped his finger around the flimsy material protecting her innocence and pulled it aside, giving him complete access to Sasha's smooth pussy.

She bent over more, leaning on the bar with her elbows, giving him easier access.

"Fuuuuck." he groaned as he penetrated her.

"Seriously?" Caroline asked, watching her friend get violated right in front of her.

"It's the law." She replied, matter-of-fact-ly.

"Yeah, shut it, bitch." Said the stranger, before slapping Sasha's ass.

Caroline scoffed. "I'll go find us a table. See you in a bit, I guess."

"Yeah, oh, ahhh, yeah." Sasha replied, now only paying attention to the cock deep inside her.

The stranger fucked her hard and fast, uncaring for her pleasures. Only interested in his own. His thighs slapped loudly against her ass with each rapid thrust. Other patrons could clearly hear their sex claps over the low-volume jukebox.

As he approached his climax, he gripped the back of her neck, pushing her hard against the bar.

"Oi, fuckin' hell." Called a drunken stranger from somewhere else in the bar's lounge. "Let's have sloppy seconds on that when you're done."

The stranger grunted, but didn't break his rhythm. His hands pinned Sasha to the bar, his cock pistoned into her repeatedly until he fired his cum deep inside.

He gave her one final hard thrust, slipped out, pulled her thong back in place, dropped her skirt down, and spanked her appreciatively on the ass.

Without so much as a thank you, he put away his cock and continued his journey across the bar.

"Two PiƱa coladas." Sasha said to the approaching barmaid, as if that altercation hadn't just occurred.

She nodded and began mixing the drinks, her eyes judging Sasha for how brazenly she'd seemed to accept the new law.

"You fair game?" asked a loud patron. Sasha presumed he was the drunk who'd asked for a turn moments ago.

Without turning her head, she said. "I am, but I'm also full of cum."

The new stranger paused. "Eh, fuck it, I ain't planning on using your cunt."

Sasha said nothing, she just stood as she had for the previous stranger, this time taking in the judgemental glare from the barmaid.

She felt her skirt get raised again, and her thong roughly pulled to the side. And then she felt a thick, warm pressure against her asshole.

He pushed and pushed and then slipped ever so slightly inside her tight hole.

Sasha grimaced at the new violation, but tried not to show the discomfort. She didn't want the barmaid to think she was 'getting what she deserved'.

"Fuck, that's tight." He said, struggling to push himself deeper. "I'm just gonna use your cunt a little."

He slipped out of her ass and found it much easier to slide into her cum-lubed pussy.

He groaned and slid in down to the hilt. The previous guy's cum spilled out onto the floor and the barmaid rolled her eyes, knowing it'd be her job to mop up after he was done with her.

A few slippery thrusts later, he pulled out and went back to Sasha's asshole.

She wasn't expecting it, but he slid in easier with all the cum and pussy juices coating his cock.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah, that's it." He said, thrusting faster now.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to watch herself getting fucked in the mirror behind the bar.

For the first time, she was seeing the guy fucking her; he was unattractive, badly dressed, and clearly drunk. Sasha's pussy throbbed at how filthy it made her feel, squeezing more of the first stranger's cum from her other used hole.

"Yeah, you like seeing yourself, don't you, you slut?"

"Yes, Sir." She replied.

"Filthy... cunt." He said, in between thrusts.

"Are you quite done?" Asked the barmaid, visibly annoyed.

He paused.

"Do I look done?"

He continued.

The barmaid rolled her eyes and went back to standing just out of Sasha's eye line.

His thrusts were harder and faster now, frustrated with the intrusion.

"Oh yeah, yeah, oh fuck." He grunted and groaned and then filled Sasha's tight asshole with his cum.

Like the previous guy, he simply pulled out and quickly disappeared across the bar without another word.

Sasha readjusted herself, paid for her drinks, and took them with her to find Caroline.

She found her looking forlorn, sitting by herself at a small table.

"Hey." Sasha said, trying to lighten the mood.

Caroline didn't answer.

"What's up?"

"Really?"

"What?" Sasha placed the drinks on the table and gingerly sat down opposite her.

"Is this what it's going to be like from now on?" Caroline was obviously not a fan of the new laws.

"Hey." a new guy said, interrupting their conversation.

Caroline glanced at the guy and then immediately looked away. He was vigorously jerking himself off right next to them.

"I couldn't help but watch you just now." He said, aiming his cock. "And I just wanted to give you... this..." he shot several thick wads of cum into Sasha's cocktail.

His cum gently swirled into the mixture, sinking invisibly into the thick, creamy drink.

"Enjoy." He said before leaving.

Sasha picked up the glass and tongued around the rim, licking up the rivulets of cum that escaped the glass.

"I guess so." Sasha answered, smiling happily.