All Comments on 'Fair Game'

by Alice_Moxxxi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Oh yes because the rape itself doesn't cause long term harm. Idiot.

YoungGriffYoungGriffover 1 year ago

Dont listen to that prude on the other comment. Your girl wants to be a slut, then let her. Another part, please.

YoungGriffYoungGriffover 1 year ago

Dont listen to the prude on the other comment. If your character wants to be a slut, then let her. As for the rape/reluctant parts, its called a fantasy for a reason. Free Use will never be real, but the idea of it is fun. Another part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, so many adventures await Sasha and Caroline. Sasha will finally corrupt Caroline and both will love the free-use culture. Maybe along the way Sasha will have Caroline drink down a large glass of cum with a little aphrodisiac mixed in.

TheRealDealerTheRealDealerover 1 year ago

Come on. Even for just a stroker you can do better than this. A character has to have SOME depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@TheRealDealer

Nah, this is how strokers work. They paint the scene and cut straight to the action. It's basically like a porno where there's no dialogue, no story, just fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this is seriously hot! Loved it! Would love to see more!

EroticApeEroticApeover 1 year ago

Oh wow, so hot! Would really like to see more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have finished to this story several times, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect story, I just love this setup :D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1st, I'm a hetero male, so don't call me feminist. I would like to see a free use world where the instigating party is OBLIGATED to provide sexual satisfaction equal to his own. I think I satisfy the women in my bed, unless their lying treo me, but I would bet there are a lot of guys out there who either can't satisfy a woman or simply wont. Guys, do you know where I got the impression that you can't oFr won't satisfy a woman? From the women you slept with and left them unsatisfied! In a free use world where you have to give as good as you get, you'll be with less than you get now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous