Fairy Tale Theater X Little Mermaid

Info
mermaid becomes human just to have sex with a prince
135 words
3.82
2.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated mermaid, in lust with the human prince, has a voyeuristic experience watching the prince and his girlfriend having sex with the girl on top.
The mermaid would like to do the same to give the prince pleasure. She gives up her beautiful singing voice to the sea witch in return for a human female body. There is only one catch. She will die in the morning and turn into sea foam but she loves the prince so much she makes the deal with the witch just to enjoy one night with the prince. She shows up at the prince's bedroom when he is alone sleeping. She mounts him and rides him. He thinks he's having a sex dream. Listen in as the ex-mermaid rides the prince and has her first and only human orgasm.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun audio stories love the little audio clips of singing music and movies you include at the beginning !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very different!

SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck9 months agoAuthor

I have been hacked after this audio and the next one and there has been an attempt to sabotage my work here on Literotica by anonymous user who then used my own email to use my account and post the previous comment as myself to look like I am in need of fans and or commenting on my own work. I am very upset that no one on Lit has done anything about it. I am going to take a momentary break after my next audio and return in about a week or two. Thank you to all those who follow my work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful. The singing in the beginning, the funny intro getting in her head when she wants to be human to have sex with the prince only because she saw the girlfriend fucking him. Very good build up. Great narration voice and the moans/orgasm wow! Can't wait to hear more of your audio stories. You are very creative. Each story gets more and more interesting!

DrStoneyDrStoney9 months ago

Mmmmmm baby girl…that was fun!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Playgirl Time Travels Episode 01 Claudia travels to the 1980sin Audio
Porn Star! Episode 1 Jessica auditions for a porn moviein Audio
Gods of Lust Ch. 01 Zeus has breeding sex with a mortal princessin Audio
A Beautiful Orgasm solo with long multiple orgasmsin Audio
Galaxa Ch. 01 Galaxa blasts off to save her galaxy.in Audio
More Stories