All Comments on 'Fairy Tale Theater X Little Mermaid'

by Sexyprincesstofuck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney10 months ago

Mmmmmm baby girl…that was fun!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful. The singing in the beginning, the funny intro getting in her head when she wants to be human to have sex with the prince only because she saw the girlfriend fucking him. Very good build up. Great narration voice and the moans/orgasm wow! Can't wait to hear more of your audio stories. You are very creative. Each story gets more and more interesting!

SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck10 months agoAuthor

I have been hacked after this audio and the next one and there has been an attempt to sabotage my work here on Literotica by anonymous user who then used my own email to use my account and post the previous comment as myself to look like I am in need of fans and or commenting on my own work. I am very upset that no one on Lit has done anything about it. I am going to take a momentary break after my next audio and return in about a week or two. Thank you to all those who follow my work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very different!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun audio stories love the little audio clips of singing music and movies you include at the beginning !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyprincesstofuck@Sexyprincesstofuck
I am over the age of 18, heterosexual/ straight female, college educated, intelligent, creative, imaginative, submissive, playful, interested in young and older men of any age group. I am here to share my sexual desires, needs, fantasies as well as to express my sexuality thro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES