Love Droid Amy4 Ch. 03

Story Info
I didn't plan on stealing a Love Droid, but I did.
2.7k words
4.61
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

This story is copyrighted by the author. All rights are reserved. This story and any portion of it may not be used or reproduced in any way or form without the express written permission of the author. If you read this story on any website other than on Literotica, it has been copied and used without the author's permission.

After closing the door behind me, I turned around to see her standing in the entrance hallway and I realized that I didn't know what to do next. Should I offer her something to drink? Should I show her around the apartment? I mean, she's going to live here now so she should get a feel for the place, right? Is she hungry? Then I realized I was thinking of her as a living breathing woman, which she is not. She's a droid, for heaven's sake! I just stood there, at a loss, looking at her. She stood four feet away, looking at me with no expression, no anxiety, no questions. We were just looking at each other. I almost got the sense that we were in an Ingmar Bergman movie, devoid of dialogue, just locked into a long meaningful look, and Liv Ullman was going to walk in from the kitchen. But Amy4's look at me was blank; there was no meaning there, only what I ascribed to it. I finally snapped out of it and decided to show her around the apartment although there is not much to show. It's just a one-bedroom apartment. I showed her the kitchen and the small eating area adjacent to it, the den, the utility closet with the washer and dryer, the bedroom and the small balcony next to it separated by two glass sliding doors.

Before leaving the bedroom I asked her "How did you get activated?"

"I do not know" she said.

"Let me look at you and see if I can figure out how you were activated. Is that OK?" I asked. Of course it's OK, I answered myself in my head. She's a droid. Geez.

She didn't respond immediately. "I am for you" she said a couple of seconds later. I wondered if my question had confused her somehow. I unzipped her coveralls and pulled them down off her shoulders. The top of the coveralls now hung down behind her and she was naked from the waist up.

Her skin was warm to the touch, just like human skin.

I took the two bars that had pierced her nipples between my two thumbs and forefingers and twisted them ever so gently. Good God, I felt her nipples swell and harden in reaction. "That's some awesome engineering!", I thought. Even though I knew cognitively that this had something to do with pressure and hydraulics and microprocessors, my cock was reacting like this was the real thing. Now my entire being was focused on those two little, about a third of a centimeter in diameter, nipples now standing up tall and proud on her breasts. The only thing in my mind now was to teel them between my thumb and forefinger. I reached down and unscrewed the ball from one side of the bar in her left nipple and pulled it out. I did the same with the bar in the right nipple and put both bars aside. I looked down at the Amy4 unit. Her dark eyes looked up at me. I noticed for the first time some faint freckles on her nose and above her cheekbones. I realized that the designers of the Amy4 unit really put a lot of extra touches into her. The casual observer of her would never have caught the freckles, but there they were and they were there for a reason.

Only someone close to her would see the freckles. A lover sees things on their partner's body that nobody else sees - a mole, a skin discoloration, some wild hairs - and these become intimate secrets shared between them. These freckles and the pierced nipples were included to give the owner of the Amy4 unit that same feeling of intimacy, or at least I thought so. She had lovely eyes framed by dark eyebrows with an angular chin and high cheekbones. She didn't have model quality glamorous looks and previously the word I used to describe her was cute, but looking at her now I began to see her beauty. She had the beauty and femininity of a woman. She looked up at me with eyes that seemed empty of emotion, although I could see that her pupils had dilated a bit and she was now breathing more deeply. There programmers were good, very good, I thought. They must have programmed these as arousal responses. What else they have programmed her for I wondered?

I bent down and began kissing her skin between her shoulders and the top of her breasts. It was warm, soft, pliable, just like real skin. That's because it was real skin, grown in a lab and draped over this droid frame. That was a marvel but the even greater feat was keeping the skin nourished and alive. It was starting to get a little scary what these biomedical engineers could figure out and do these days. As I kissed that area above her tits my hands had reached up and I was cupping her breasts. They had a perfect weight and they felt remarkably like a woman's flesh and blood breasts. My greedy lips moved down to kiss and suck her tits. Her rich tanned skin was beautiful. Soft and smooth. Just perfect. My lips opened and I took in a nipple. It was hard and taut. My lips closed on it and held it in place while the tip of my tongue began to flick the very tip of her nipple in my mouth. I felt her hands placed on both sides of my head, lightly and gently, as if she was holding my head in that place to continue to give her pleasure. When I moved my mouth to her other nipple, I felt her hold on my head get a little tighter, a little stronger. With a real woman I would have interpreted her actions as "Keep doing this!". More and more I was admiring the work of the men and women who had built the programming for this Amy4 unit.

My lips let her rigid nipple slide out from between them and I move my face to hers. I looked into her brown eyes and noticed that her eyes were following mine. The movements were small but her irises and pupils were reacting to and following the movements of my own eyes. Looking at her, I felt it was an invitation to kiss her. So I did. Her lips were warm and smooth on mine. When my mouth opened hers did too. That first kiss was...well...underwhelming. I love to kiss and kissing to me is a very personal expression of love and passion. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking too, but for me kissing is really important. I love nothing more than getting hot wet kisses at home and socially acceptable kisses in public, and as many as I can give and get. Amy4 had a tongue which was the right size, wet and mobile, only, she had no idea of how to use it. I've seen fishing lures in the water that basically wave sideways in the water to attract the attention of fish. That was about how Amy's tongue functioned, back and forth in a regular pattern. As much as I wanted it to be great, it would rate only about a 2 of 10. A little boring and repetitive. And if I'm honest about it, I was disappointed. This was the first serious deficit that I had discovered of the programmers' work. Maybe they weren't very good kissers.

I took the zipper in her coveralls and pulled it all the way down then reached inside the coveralls at her hips and eased the coveralls down over her hips and ass and let them fall. They bunched up down at her knees. She had a little roundness at her tummy and a triangle of black pubic hair between her legs, not so thick and not so big but enough to cover her feminine mound beneath it. I looked up at her and said, "Let's get these off. Pull your right leg up." She did and I slid that leg of her coveralls off her foot. "OK, now your left leg" and I repeated the same actions. I tossed the coveralls on the bedroom floor.

I had already gotten an erection when I started paying with the bars in her nipples. Now, looking at her fully nude in front of me only inches away, my now rock solid cock was pressing up against my jeans looking for room. I put my hand on her tummy and felt its curve and roundness. Warm, supple. If my fingers could talk they would have said, "Delicious". Her skin had a beautiful, sumptuous texture. My hand slid down from her tummy to her pubes. They were soft, black and lustrous. They felt like real hair, which they were. My middle finger traced the slit between her labia, which felt fleshy and just like the real thing. My finger found the entrance to her vagina, and it slipped in. Wetness. She was wet. If the programmers and engineers flunked the kissing function, so far they were doing well below the waist.

She looked up at me and said, "Take me. I am for you." I looked into her dark eyes. I wanted to see something in her eyes that validated what she just said. Heat. Passion. Longing. But her eyes were devoid of expression. I thought to myself that she was probably programmed to say that if a finger was slipped into her pussy. But none of that mattered. I had a raging hard-on that needed satisfaction.

"Turn around and put your hands against the wall" I said. "Spread your legs."

She did as I told her. I unzipped my pants and dropped them around my ankles and pulled my underwear down also. When I did my cock popped out from the waistband slapping up against my stomach with a flesh-on-flesh sound with the head of my cock stabilizing up past my bellybutton. I stepped in and positioned myself right behind her. My cock was standing erect nestled in the crack of her ass. With my left hand I reached down to take her left hipbone to steady and position her and with my right hand I guided my cock so that the head was rubbing against the slit between her labia. I could feel the wetness accumulate on the head of my cock as I moved it back and forth along her slit. Then I found the entrance to her vagina and slid my throbbing cock into her. Once it was in place I moved both my hands to the tops of her shoulders and pulled her body back as I thrust into her. "Ahhh, that's good," she said.

Probably another programmed response, I thought. That thought kinda pissed me off, so I grabbed her shoulders a little tighter and bucked harder as I pulled her torso back to meet my thrust. "Oooof" she groaned. I began to wonder what made her talk or verbalize. Was it all pre-programmed to respond to certain stimuli, or did she have some Artificial Intelligence (AI) programming and capability to learn from her environment and create novel responses? Since I had been with her such a short amount of time I thought that she didn't have much time to learn and create new behaviors, so my bet was that this was all programmed, and that just got me more pissed off. These fucking programmers think that they've got it all figured out and predictable, do they? Well fuck them!

I moved my hands from Amy4's shoulders down to her hips and I started to jackhammer her from behind, pulling her hips back to meet my thrusts. "Uhh!" "Ohhh!" "Ufff!" "Ohhhff!" I was pumping her hard now and with every thrust I was getting some sort of monosyllabic grunt from her. I was breathing rapidly and deeply also since this had been going on awhile and was becoming a very aerobic activity. I was sweating and my perspiration had rubbed off on her round ass. With each violent collision of our bodies there was the sound of wet flesh coming together, or at least wet flesh colliding with an android covered by skin, but it sounded and felt like the real thing. "Ohh!" "Ahhhh!" "Uhhhhh!"

I was like a madman. It had been months since I had sex and I was really worked up. "Yess!" "Yesss!", she said, but with gusto, and loudly. "Yesssss!" Hearing this made me think that she really was enjoying it and caused me to pick up the pace even more.

"Do you like this? Do you like this Amy4?" I barked at her. "I hope so because I'm gonna continue to give it to you hard and fast". I took my right hand off her hip, grabbed a handful of hair at the base of her head and pulled her head back. I bucked deep inside her and held it there, craned my body forward and pulled her hair so that her face was looking at mine. "There it is, Amy. You like that?" I pulled my hips back and then rammed them forward again. "Look at me Amy. Look at me. Don't take your eyes off mine". Her brown eyes looked up at mine. I had expected to see nothing there. Expressionless. But this time her eyes were different. It looked to me that she was uncertain about how to respond and I thought I saw a little fear. Of course it was entirely possible that I was again attributing emotions to her when she had none, but her eyes were definitely different from before.

Rather than pump her fast, I slowed the tempo down. Slow, steady deep strokes inside of her while holding her head by the hair and looking into her eyes. It wasn't like I wanted to hurt her with my deep thrusts, but I definitely wanted her to feel every inch as it was penetrating her and I wanted to see how she reacted. For the most part she was able to keep her eyes on mine and she continued to have that little glimmer of fear in them. But sometimes she would just stare straight ahead for a few seconds before she realized she had lost eye contact and return to my gaze. And then a couple of times right as I had thrust into her as deeply as I could, her eyes rolled back a little in her head and her mouth opened. That, to me, was incredibly sexy.

When it happened a third time I felt the cum wave start. It was all I could do to focus on her face and say, "Aw Amy, I'm gonna cum soon!" I let go of her hair and put both hands on her hips and gave her two more deep slow thrusts. On the third one I yelled, "Amy! Ammyyy! I'm cummminnngg!" and I spurted deep inside her.

She was also saying something loudly but I didn't understand what she was saying. It sounded something like "Sesang-e! Sesang-e!!" I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me for what seemed like a couple of minutes, the front of my body coating the back of hers with my sweat. Once my breathing had subsided a bit, I moved her hair to the front of her body and began to kiss the back of her neck and her shoulders. I tasted sweat and I assumed it was mine. It tasted good.

My now flaccid cock slipped out of her pussy. With my arms still around her and behind her I shuffled us over to the bed and flung us down on it. I removed my arm from under her and pulled her around to face me. I looked into her eyes and said, "Amy4, you are magnificent. I am never letting you go." She looked up at me and a little smile came to her lips. She didn't say anything. Her eyes and her smile were the last things I saw as my eyes closed and sleep came to me.

zamm
zamm
42 Followers