I Can Hear Her Moan

Story Info
I can hear my sexy flatmate fucking.
1.6k words
4.43
17.1k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

My flatmate always makes a lot of noise when she has sex. And the walls in our flat are paper thin. So I can hear everything.

She starts out making these low, breathy moans. They are barely audible through the walls but once you know what it means they are impossible to ignore. Then she gets louder and higher pitched until she's almost yelping and she finishes with big theatrical moans which might as well yell out, "I'm coming, I'm coming".

At first it used to really embarrass me. I would either find a reason to leave the flat or, at the least, put some headphones on.

But it also used to make me kinda wet too. At first I didn't really want to admit that, didn't like to admit how much it turns me on listening to her fuck.

She's a gorgeous girl, my flatmate, a real playboy bunny type, a tall leggy blonde with big, bouncing tits. So she never lacks male attention. Or, to put it another way, she's a bit of a slut. There is always someone hanging round and, seeing as how she's so good looking, her guys are generally pretty good looking too.

Pretty much everytime we go out, she'll bring someone different back. I've got used to bumping into random, half dressed men in the hallway by the bathroom the morning after. They generally look pretty sheepish but also very pleased with themselves.

I've also got used to lying awake in the dark, listening to her moan.

Sometimes, if we've been out together, I'll be drunk enough that I'll just pass out without noticing it.

More often though, I just can't help lying there and listening to it.

I mean, I've heard her fucking during the day as well. Like I say, she gets a lot of action, but its easier to find a way of blocking it out or just leaving. When it's late at night and all I want to do is sleep, there isn't much alternative but to lie there and listen to it.

I can't help but imagine what she's doing as I listen to her.

There is a large gilt mirror in her room, propped up on the floor against one wall. I picture her bent over with her hands pushed up against the glass as her lover takes her hard from behind. She's such a narcissist, I imagine she'd really get off watching herself getting fucked.

It gets me off too.

I can't help it but it gets me so wet listening to her. Soaking.

It didn't take very many nights before I just gave in and started stroking myself to the sound of it. I sort of didn't even mean to, or at least that's what I told myself, my hands just sort of found their way quite naturally between my legs, just sliding through my wetness.

As she was only at the low breathy stage, I just sort of very gently and slowly ran my fingers round my lips and up and down my slit. I was already so wet though.

Her moans had neither rhythm or pace at this point, so I guessed they were just fooling around. Was her lover touching her? Surely. But how and where. My mind raced. I imagined him (even though I wasn't even sure what he looked like), kissing and sucking on her breasts. Maybe his head was between her legs. I hoped so.

Suddenly her moans stopped. Had they finished already? Or maybe she'd found something better to do with her mouth.

I paused, almost holding my breath and straining to hear. My hand was still in my wet pussy but I stopped moving that as well. Could I very faintly hear sucking noises or was that just my imagination? I was so turned on by this point I could convince myself of anything.

Eventually, after what seemed like forever, I heard her moan again.

This was different from before though, little short sharp "oh, oh ohs" coming at little regular intervals. I could almost hear his cock sliding inside her.

I tried to imagine what position they might be in. Was she on her back? Legs spread as he moved inside her and on top of her. No. Too boring.

Was she riding him? Her big tits bouncing as she got herself off, sliding her pussy up and down his big hard cock (there was no doubt in my mind that all her lovers had large pleasing cocks).

No. She was, at least in my overactive imagination, on all fours on the bed as he fucked her from behind, making her little yelps each time he thrust himself so deep inside her.

I was so turned on by this point that I was rubbing my clit hard, getting myself more and more worked up. The more I touched myself and the hornier I got the more clearly I could picture them fucking. The more clearly I could picture them the hornier I became and the more I touched myself.

She was close now, I could tell. She was and so was I. She was calling out, "oh, oh, oh", I was barely whimpering but I could feel my orgasm sweeping through me as surely as hers was through her.

It felt so good, coming like that alone in my bed, but with her joyful ecstatic cries in my ears.

I lay there in the dark afterwards, sweating and trembling, my fingers slick with my juices, all naughty and satisfied, and slowly drifting off to sleep in the now quiet peaceful darkness.

So, yes, I get turned on when I hear her fuck.

So does my boyfriend.

I remember lying there next to him just getting ready to sleep when the familiar noise started up next door.

I tried to ignore it. I could hardly let myself get off to this while he lay there next to me. And what was he thinking and feeling? He was just lying there completely still next to me. He might be asleep already.

But no, I was sure he was awake. And I was sure that he was listening. I could feel his arousal.

I turned over to face him, even though it was dark and I couldn't see a thing.

I reached out and placed my hand on his chest.

He didn't react. Normally he would at least put a hand up to mine or reach out to touch me back but nothing. Just lying there, listening to her fuck.

I slid my hand further down his body. He still didn't react. Down his chest, down to his waist. Further down. Right down to his cock. His rock hard cock. Hard as I had ever known it.

I should have been appalled or jealous or something. But I was wet anyway from the moans through the walls and feeling his rock hard dick just made me feel even hornier. I stroked his length a few times, feeling his pleasing hardness.

I could sense his confusion as well as his horniess. He had been blatantly caught getting turned on by another woman but wasn't getting the reaction he was expecting. He just stayed still while I stroked him up and down.

The noises next door picked up a notch. They were clearly fucking already. I was so wet and ready that I just pulled the blankets back and climbed on top of him, letting his hard length slide deep into my wetness.

It felt so good, feeling him inside me while listening to the horny noises through the walls. It was pitch black and we hadn't said a word to each other. He had barely moved, just lying there while I rode him, sliding my soaking wet pussy up and down his hard slippery cock.

I timed my movements so that I was fucking him in time to the moans next door.

My man and I are reasonable looking I guess, but nothing special and we have nice, normal sex.

But this was different, like living out our porn star fantasies, borrowing the sexiness of the much sexier people we were getting off listening to getting it on. I wasn't the blonde busty goddess my flatmate was and my boyfriend wasn't the gym honed stud she liked to fuck, but in the darkness it felt like we were.

I felt him grip my hips with his hands and start to fuck me back. Fuck me like he'd never fucked me before. We let the couple next door set the rhythm, like a sexy metronome, and it let us find a sync we'd never been able to find on our own.

"Oh, oh, oh. Baby, baby, baby"

She was louder now and quicker, her moans coming like gasps, one running into the other.

I knew she was close. I could tell I was too. And my man too. I'd have bet a million dollars her lover was too.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, yes, yes."

She came. I came. He came. Her lover came. Our bodies writhing, like the wall had disappeared and the four of us were fucking together. I felt like I was her as well as me and that her man was fucking me as well as mine was.

I came as hard as I had ever come. My man did too. Filling me up with his love and his horniness.

We were wordless. They were yelling. But it was something we all of us shared, even if only we knew it.

I slumped on my boyfriend's body in the dark. Next door was now as quiet as we were and we all four drifted off into a deep and satisfied sleep.

I can hear my flatmate fucking.

I'm not ashamed to say it turns me on.

I love it.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers