Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No! Not ever!' shouted Faith between sobs. Kat raised the knout again and the next stroke hit the junction of thigh and buttocks, not many people realise this is one of the most sensitive spots in the body. Faith screamed in pain and did not have time to recover when another and then another stroke caught her in the same spot. Then it stopped.

'Ready to sign? Because if the answer is 'No' again then this time when I take up my knout I will not stop, I will hit stroke after stroke until I break you or kill you. In either case the company becomes mine!' she raised the knout when once again Maria held her arm and spoke,

'Minha senhora, se você matá-la significará explicações à polícia. deixe-me tentar em vez.' Kat was furious at Maria's intervention and wielded the knout wildly on her not looking where she was hitting. Maria fell to her knees and cowered, covering her head with her arms, Kat ripped Maria's thin dress off so as to better hit her. A criss-cross of fresh weals were exposed on Maria's back and buttocks, some were dark purple whist others showed spots of caked blood.

This was not all, Maria's back also bore old scars, evidence of a lifetime of abuse at the hands of someone more powerful than her. Kat kicked Maria over and screamed at her to leave the room, she didn't need her help to break Faith. She turned back to the American as Maria scurried out of the room.

Kat turned back to Faith and again raised her arm ready to let the knout fall again.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 22

Tita was like a shadow in the dark, in seconds she was with the rest of her team, they all donned re-breather masks with night sights. Tita raised her hand and gave a few hand signals, the team deployed. Amalia took position behind a tree covering the entrance, Bea and Sofia took a window to the left of the entrance door whilst Gloria and she got ready to break down the door. They stood by their positions and heard as Kat screamed at Maria and the sounds of leather meeting flesh.

Tita raised her hand and made a gesture, Bea threw something through the open window, a smoke grenade, at the same time Tita and Gloria used a ram to break open the door. Whilst Bea and Sofia jumped in through the window Tita and Gloria run in the door. Screams and shouts were heard as well as muffled explosions, smoke emanated from the building.

Amalia saw someone jumping out of a window further away and try to run, she drew her bow and fired an arrow fitted with a tranquilizer head, whoever it was fell almost instantaneously. In five minutes it was all over, Tita came out dragging a handcuffed Kat whilst Gloria and Sofia carried an unconscious Faith. Amalia had found her mark, it was Maria, so she slung her over her shoulder walked back with the others.

At this sight the four board members run up and to help carry Faith bur Tita shooed them off, they got back to the Humvees and stopped to wait for Bea, her job wasn't over yet. Whilst they were waiting they locked Kat and Maria in the rear section of one of the Humvees whilst they carefully lay Faith face down in the back of the other one, but not without first giving her a sedative shot.

They all piled in and waited, a few minutes later Bea appeared running fast, she dived into the second Humvee and the two vehicles sped away. Thirty seconds later an explosion was heard and a fireball erupted behind them, the fort building had been blown up, no more hideout for Kat and her mob friends.

They made their way back to the studios at a slower pace than they had used to get here, they didn't want to run the risk of being stopped by the police and having to explain away the two handcuffed women. During the journey Tita called Banjit and informed her of their success, she smile as she told her this and just nodded at what she was told in return.

By the time they returned to the studios it was nearly 3am, they had called ahead and a stretcher was waiting for Faith. The waiting medics placed her carefully on it and then rushed her to the medical wing where the resident medical team, headed by Dr Marguerite Sablière, would take care of her. They had to check her and assess the damage she had suffered, then and only then could they begin her recuperation.

Tita and her team melted into the background before Fran and the others could thank them, she made a mental note to talk to Banjit about the excellent job they had done. The four of them chatted for a while and realised they were still too excited to turn in, they decided to have a nightcap somewhere. Kirsty suggested they go with her to her apartment in the accommodation wing, she had never bothered finding a place to live in Bangkok being quite content living in the apartment she had first been offered as a temporary measure.

She opened the door and they all settled down in the sofas and settee in her large living room, there was a wet bar in the corner and she invited everyone to help themselves. Once they all had a drink they sat back and chatted a while, and had a second drink, and a third.

Kirsty got up and put some music on, she stood in front of the others and started dancing, she stripped down to her plain white cotton panties then caressed her body as she swayed to the music. Fiona joined her on the carpet taking off everything except her plain pink panties. They also caressed each other and kissed slowly and sensuously letting their hands roam over each other bodies.

Fran felt left out and decided she was joining in too; she stripped but left her plain blue thong on then joined the other two girls. They looked like one undulating monster with six arms and six legs; they danced and touched till it got too difficult for them to remain standing so they lay down on the giant woolly rug discarding their panties in the process, very soon they were all over each other.

Angus took off his T-shirt and pants and watched the spectacle as he slowly rubbed his cock over his boxers. The girls had settled into an interesting configuration. Fran was laid out on the floor, Kirsty sucked her tits and nibbled on her nipples whilst Fiona ate out her pussy, she was getting the licking of her life. Fran moaned and fidgeted and was getting very wet, Fiona used her fingers on her and pushed in two then three digits up to the knuckles, she made sure they were well coated in pussy juice and then she slowly inserted her middle finger in Fran's asshole.

This made Fran arch her back off the rug but Kirsty pushed her back down again, she stopped and kissed Fran in the mouth, a deep long hard kiss, from the heart. Fran responded in kind, she loved this. Meanwhile Fiona finger fucked her in pussy and ass at the same time, slowly bringing her to fever pitch.

Kirsty beckoned Angus over and he removed his underpants as he moved towards the girls. She directed him to fuck Fran in the mouth as she turned the girl's head sideways. Fran opened expectantly as he slowly inserted his large circumcised cock; she held his balls and squeezed them gently as he gently penetrated her. She sucked him for a while making his cock throb and turn a deep red, Angus looked at Kirsty and mouthed the word 'please'; she knew exactly what he needed.

Angus was bi-sexual but his overriding preference was for young men, he was also very submissive and Kirsty was his Domme. He would fuck anything if Kirsty so demanded it of him, she had also taught him -- with the help of the cane and the tawse -- how to pleasure a woman and he had become an expert. However, he loved his little toys and often asked Kirsty to let him use them as part of their sex-play.

She got up and opened a drawer in one of the cabinets taking out a few things; she came back lubing an extra-large Princess Plug firmly which she firmly inserted into Angus's asshole. He sighed as she did this, then withdrew his cock from Fran's mouth and offered it to Kirsty. She took a short leather strap which she wrapped around his cock and balls and buckled it tightly; she then took a second wide strap which she also buckled tightly but this one just above his balls. This pulled his balls away from his cock which now stood thick and purple, finally she took a cum stopper and lubricated it well, she pushed it firmly into his piss hole until the cock ring slipped past the glans and nestled under it.

Kirsty then moved Fiona out of the way and angled Fran's legs as Angus shuffled forwards, his thick glans nudged her pussy and Kirsty took hold of it and guided into Fran's receptive hole, she urged Angus further forwards so his cock completely filled her dripping hole. She felt his thickness and how it throbbed, the cock ring rubbing against her clit as he penetrated her.

Fiona was not going to be left out of this, she knelt on Fran's face and eased herself down on it, she then tweaked Fran's nipples and spoke sharply,

'Eat me out woman! I need you to eat me out!' she was already hot from everything and was desperate for an orgasm. Kirsty smile at this and left Angus to fuck Fran unsupervised, he would do nicely knowing that if he let Kirsty down he would be very sorry for the next few days if not weeks.

Kirsty went to pick up a magic wand and plugging it in she played it on Fiona's clit at the same time as Fran ate her out, Fiona yelped when she first felt the vibrations on her little button and found it hard to stay on Fran's face with all that. The more that Kirsty used it on her the more she wanted to squirm.

They were slowly going towards a combined orgasm, Fran was the first to get there, Angus's onslaught with his massive cock was just too much to bear and she tried to lift herself off the floor as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure hit her. In her climax she bit down on Fiona's clit which took her over the edge too, coming with screams and shouts. Two satisfied women.

Kirsty smiled and pulled back on Angus who could not cum with his cock and ball restraints on, she pushed him back on the rug and straddled him, she then rode him to her climax, cumming after only five minutes riding him. She fell back onto the rug satisfied; Angus looked at her with pleading eyes.

'No Angus, not this time, you are not allowed a climax yet, your time will come.'


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 23

'...Sister Florence... water please... I'm so thirsty... Sister, my backside hurts so much, my thighs, please, I need more lotion.' Faith cried like a baby as the pain wracked through her, eventually she cried herself to sleep. She woke up in the dark... 'Sister Florence, Sister are you there...? Sister why did Sister Agnes have to beat me so hard? I didn't steal her rosary, I promise! Sister, please tell her please,' the little girl sobbed for a while then went quiet.

'...Sisterrrr!!! Please it hurts so so much, please more lotion, Mommy!! Where's my mommy?? Sister Florence! Is Sister Agnes still mad at me? Please keep her away from me, she hurt me loads. I want my Mommy!!'

'...Nurse... water please... I'm so thirsty... nurse, my backside hurts so much, my thighs, please, I need more lotion.' Faith cried like a baby as the pain wracked through her, eventually she cried herself to sleep. She woke up in the dark... 'Nurse are you there...? Faith sobbed for a while then went quiet.

Faith awoke with a start, she was lying face down and she had a terrible numbness in her backside, no pain now, only numbness. The sun was streaming through the windows, what time was it? What day of the week was it? Faith was completely confused, she tried to move and let out a cry, the pain hit her in waves.

The cry alerted the nurses who came running in together with a strikingly beautiful woman in a white lab coat who looked at Faith and smiled a big friendly smile. This put Faith at ease and he asked of them,

'Where am I? What happened? Where are my friends?' The others in the room all laughed and the woman in the white lab coat came up to her and pulled a stool to the bed, she sat on it and answered,

'Madame Pope, you are in the studio's medical wing, you were brought in three days ago. I am Dr Marguerite Sablière and Staff Nurse Jones will answer your questions. Now you need your rest, I will inform your friends you are awake and they can see you later.' Faith wanted to get up but realised she was restrained to the bed, she was also quite naked. 'Please, I need things explained...' Staff Nurse Jones went up to her and spoke quietly.

'Ms Pope, you need to rest. When you were brought in your back, buttocks and thighs were quire damaged, presumably with some kind of whip and you have needed a lot of work to make sure there was no permanent damage to your spine. Dr Sablière has worked very hard on you but unfortunately there are marks that will be with you forever, the person responsible should be put away for a long time!' Faith nodded, she closed her eyes and lay her head down to rest a while.

When she next woke up it was late afternoon. She pressed the call button and two nurses came in, one of them spoke,

'Ms Pope, Doctor has told us we are to put some of this aloe gel on your scars then turn you over; you need to start your road to recovery. We've brought you a nightdress, you have visitors later.' Faith found this cheered her up, she so wanted to talk to people, to get back to normality. The nurses sat her up and helped her put on a pink nightdress, like a T-shirt with three buttons down the front with little flowers embroidered on the front -- very girlie, this made Faith shed a tear as she remembered the nightmares she had the first two nights on the medical wing. There was a knock on the door and she gave a start almost expecting Sister Agnes to walk in with her heavy strap!

It seemed a whole delegation had walked in! There was Banjit, Lani, Fran, Angus, Kirsty and a curly haired young girl she didn't recognise, they all stood around the bed looking at her, Banjit spoke,

'Faith, we have been so worried for you, it has been three long days for us but the Doctor has told us you are now on the road to recovery. You'll be out of the medical wing in a few days and then what you do will be up to you.'

Faith had so many questions; she wanted to know what had become of Kat, of Maria? What about the cremation of her late husband's body? Who had rescued her? Who was that lovely looking curly haired girl who kept smiling at her with a twinkle in her eyes? The answers came thick and fast, one by one they answered all their questions.

Banjit went first,

'Well, Lani and I first went to Kat's apartment in downtown Bangkok, we broke in and turned the place over, we found evidence Kat had connections with the mob and had indeed been making snuff films when she had been arrested all those years ago. We found a notebook with some names and numbers; we chased those up and found that every time she acted for Greg she had been skimming funds into a secret private account. We also found she owned a second property in the woods; we went there and found Greg's missing clothes as well as enough drugs to have killed the whole board of directors.'

Lani continued,

'Banjit called her colleagues at police HQ and they sent a forensics team over there, as soon as we learnt you had captured Kat and Maria we rushed back here to talk to them. We interrogated them separately and played good-cop/bad-cop. Kat admitted nothing at first, even when confronted with the evidence we had gathered. Eventually Maria broke; Banjit had threatened her with making sure she would spend a minimum thirty years in the toughest women's prison in Thailand, that the suicide rate there was the highest in any prison and after that if she survived they would deport her after confiscating any funds she had in any financial institution.'

Banjit went on, 'Maria cut a deal and confessed to everything but of course claimed she was only following orders from Kat, after that we went to Kat and repeated everything Maria had said, so Kat tried to cut a deal but it was too late, Maria had got there first. The police collected enough evidence to put them both away for murder, Kat will probably do thirty to life whereas Maria, who was acting under orders and cut a deal, will probably get out after eight to ten.'

Fran spoke now,

'Your husband's cremation took place yesterday, the whole board attended and the ashes are now in an urn in your office, you decide what you will do with them.'

Angus spoke next,

'With the exception of Banjit and Lani who were investigating Kat the rescue was organised by the rest of us here but was expertly executed by Tita and four of her girls, Amalia, Bea, Gloria and Sofia. It was exciting but dangerous.'

Finally Kirsty had her say,

'Faith, this charming girl with the twinkling eyes is Fiona, she's the secretary and receptionist to the accounts section but has worked tremendously hard since the day she joined us!' Faith looked at Fiona and the others then spoke,

'I am so grateful to all of you for everything, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. I still have gaps in my memory, especially between my being in my office to my waking up here, I'm hoping it will come back. As soon as I am out of here we need to have an urgent board meeting to appoint two new people to the missing positions.' Staff Nurse Jones walked in and shooed everybody out, Faith needed her rest. As soon as they were out she gave her a sedative and she dozed off.

...young Faith tossed and turned in her sleep, she felt hot and sweaty. She tore at her nightdress in an effort to beat the heat then felt a cold flannel on her forehead cooling her down. The flannel was taken away then she felt it on her teenage breasts, her little nipples growing stiff and hard. She felt a shiver all the way down to her fuzzy—haired pussy, it felt warm and wet. The flannel was removed and put back on her breasts again and again, the nipples were rock hard. The flannel was removed one last time and a finger started to play with her little nub in her pussy slit.

She was getting all nervous; she had never felt like this before. The finger went on teasing her stiff button, she had never noticed how nice it felt when played with. Faith tried to move but a hand held her down. She noticed a heat between her legs which spread all over her body, a strange but nice feeling surged through her and she noticed the bed and her legs were all wet, but it wasn't pee! She had her first climax.

Faith woke up in the medical facility, she knew where she was, she knew who she was, she also knew she had just been given a climax and as a result had wet the bed. But by whom?

Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 24

Angus stood in one corner of Kirsty's living room with his nose to the wall and his hands on his head; he was totally naked and his ass sported twelve purple welts from a caning he had just received from her. They were perfectly parallel and perfectly spaced from the centre of the buttocks to the thighs, his face was streaked with the tears he had shed and he still sniffled. Kirsty sat on a sofa, sling-backs on, one stockinged leg crossed over the other and her shoe dangling from her foot. She looked at him and spoke,

'You are contemptible! How dare you tell Faith the rescue was *exciting but dangerous*, the woman is recovering from an ordeal and the last thing she needs is to worry about us! You insensitive oaf! You haven't been allowed to climax for a whole month, tonight I was going to give you a blow job and allow you to cum as a reward for being so good during the rescue but now instead you have an evening of pain and discomfort to look forward to! I have a good mind to deny your orgasm for yet another month at least, maybe lock your cock in your little cage! Stay there till I say so and don't you dare move! You won't be having an orgasm tonight but I definitely will!' The doorbell rang; Kirsty got up and walked out to open the door.