Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia had been paired with Lani and the assistant's pussy was actually dripping as she pushed the realistic looking cock into it. She pushed it in one swift movement, all the way to the rubber balls then stopped it there for Lani to get the feel for it, she then pulled it out slowly and poised it at the labia, once again straight to the balls. This action was repeated as Lani made grunting noises and gasped with each thrust.

Gloria had Banjit and she was wearing a monster of a strap-on, thick and veined, a travesty of a real cock in black silicone attached to a studded leather harness. She lubed it well and then pushed it against the Thai's wet pussy hole, it only went in half an inch, another push and it went in another half inch. Banjit grunted and tried to pull away; Gloria held her by the waist and gave a hard shove, the cock slid in two inches and Banjit let out a pained cry. Gloria pulled the cock out an inch and there was a smear of fresh blood on it, perhaps it was too much? Gloria was sure Banjit could take it so she pushed in again, this time it went in three inches, it was getting easier.

It took a while but eventually the whole cock was inside, Banjit felt full to burst, it was so big. Every thrust was accompanied by a cry from her and she soon had tears streaming down her face. All three girls were making noises ranging from moans to groans to cries and tears flowed freely, the guards meanwhile cheered each other on as they rode the girls to a climax.

At different times throughout the night the guards swapped girls and the strap-ons were used on the girls' asses, some more pliant than others. Banjit's ass was quite tight whilst Fran's was very flexible; she was an anal erotic and loved to be taken there. Lani was a beginner in anal and she took it quite well, no protests but some pain. The guards had by now taken off their bras and were playing with their own nipples as they fucked the girls with glee.

It was now nearing sunrise and the girls felt well and truly fucked, they had been strapped and fucked by all three guards and were now lying on the rug and settee dozing, asses deep red and pussy juice smeared on their crotches and thighs. The guards were also dozing having used the strap-ons on each other to get their own pleasure, the fake cocks lay strewn around the room, discarded toys.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 26

Tita lay back on her bed wearing a leather harness which framed her large tits and shaved pussy; she played with her nipples as she watched the large 52inch screen on her bedroom wall. She was enjoying the scene, three hot women cuffed and lying face down over the back of the settee being severely beaten with belts by three beautiful young girls -- her young girls, she smiled to herself.

When the studios were being refurbished she had been given free rein to set up surveillance cameras and alarms wherever and in whatever manner she wanted, she had used a very small and discreet company and now there wasn't a corner of the studios she couldn't look into, some feeds were of course encrypted and only Tita could see those. Precisely what she was doing now.

She turned up the volume to better hear the sound of leather on flesh and the cries of pain -- both of which turned her on so much! She reached down and grabbed Bea's curly hair as she licked her pussy out, she pushed her further onto her pussy making her grind her face into it, the squelching sounds were fabulous.

Bea, her youngest and favourite recruit straight out of the naval academy, had not been able to take up a military career due to a certain 'misunderstanding' with a male instructor during her final year. She didn't want to suck his cock, he tried to force her; she bit the tip off and fed it to the piranhas he kept in an aquarium! Bea was saved from the stockade because of Tita who was a close friend of the camp commandant's wife Vita -- so close in fact that Vita had Tita's name tattooed on her pussy. The only condition imposed was that Tita take Bea away and employ her, which she did. The male instructor was last seen on a military transport heading to duties in the Philippine's Antarctic Station.

Bea, 22 year old, beautiful body, 100% lesbian and boy could she eat pussy! Tita was being taken to heaven and beyond with every lick and suck, she just lay back watching the action on the screen and playing with her engorged nipples. It was part of Bea's daily routine to carefully and expertly shave her pussy. She loved nothing more than to have Tita lay on the bed naked whilst she lovingly lathered her with warm water and shaving soap, then carefully shave her making sure no stray hair was left. Following this she would clean off any remaining lather and rinse the pussy with a warm and wet face cloth; finally she would apply soothing aloe gel in every nook and cranny.

Tita pulled Bea up to her and kissed her passionately, her protégé her little pet, her favourite. There were around twenty guards employed by the company, five teams of four, but Tita had her favourite team, Gloria, Sofia, Amalia and Bea. At some point she had slept with all four, sometimes separately and sometimes in different combinations! All sessions had been recorded of course and when she was bored she would play them back. She was lost in thought whilst Bea kissed her all over her face. She pushed her down to her nipples and looked back at the screen.

The scene had changed now; her three guards had donned strap-ons and were giving the three friends a good fucking from what she could see! She drew Bea up beside her so she could watch as well, both women sat up in bed watching the unfolding scene whilst Tita played roughly with Bea's nipples. Each thrust of the strap-ons made her hornier and eager to penetrate the willing recruit.

Tita jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom; she came back wearing a black harness with a massive realistic black cock complete with veins, Bea's eyes opened wide, she had never had one this size used on her. Tita called out,

'Bea! On all fours, now! Venga vamos!' she walked up to the bed where Bea had quickly got up on all fours whilst facing the screen. She hung her head down and waited for her mistress, then she felt an insistent nudging in her wet pussy, the nudging became a push, harder and harder by the second as it slid effortlessly in. Bea's pussy was young and tight, it had never had a man inside but its hymen was long gone, she had been penetrated countless times by fingers, hands, cucumbers, bananas, , dildos, strap-ons and anything else that would go in.

Tita slowly pushed it to the hilt and then pulled it just out and stopped, the head resting on the wet labia, she stayed absolutely still and Bea let out a groan. She was incapable of staying still so she started to push backwards trying to get the plastic cock back in but Tita rewarded her with a slap on the ass,

'NO! You will keep still! No te muevas!' she warned the youngster. Two, four, six minutes passed and no movement, Bea was trembling now whilst a tear rolled down her face, she wanted to push back so so badly, but Tita refused to move.

Then slowly, ever so slowly, she pushed the cock against the labia, it slipped in the very wet hole and it slid it effortlessly, Tita now stopped when the rubber balls hit the ass, she waited ten, twenty seconds, then... she fucked Bea like a madman, fast and furious till the young ward shouted and screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Bea wallowed in her ecstasy as Tita fucked in unison with her girls on screen. Just when Bea felt her orgasm approach it stopped, abruptly!

Tita pulled out then put the silicone monster up against Bea's puckered ass, she nudged at the hole which was quivering in expectation. Like Bea's pussy this ass had never had a man inside either but it had definitely been well penetrated by a multitude of things, Bea was well used to being anally abused and Tita had recently been training her to wear Princess Plugs when out of the house. Her anal sphincter was well exercised and she could make the most incredibly tight of orifices when she wanted to.

Tita pounded the young ass as her little friend squealed with delight, they were both watching the scene unfolding on the screen and it almost seemed like they were part of it. Tita dug her nails in Bea's thighs and pulled her towards her body as she pounded harder and harder, the young girl was now crying out in time with the thrusts and once again she could feel an impending orgasm. Tita was approaching her own orgasm, the strap-on she was wearing had a panel of raised nodules and rubber studs just where it met her clitoris -- the harder she thrust the harder her own pussy got pounded.

The two women were grunting like pigs as they slowly got nearer and nearer their orgasm, Bea squealed and groaned as the fucking took her on a one way journey to her climax. Suddenly she went quiet... five... ten... fifteen seconds. Suddenly she let out a roar and bucked like a bronco as she came and came with no end in sight. The satisfaction of seeing her pet have her orgasm tipped Tita over the edge; she came with a long low moan then just dropped back.

Tita turned off the screen then just cuddled down with Bea; their own session had also been recorded and would no doubt be watched by her on another occasion, maybe when she was engaged in sex with someone else. She played with Bea's hair as they both slowly drifted off to sleep, Tita to dream of dominating pretty young women and Bea to dream of being tied down and beaten by a strong woman. Heaven is whatever you want it to be.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 27

A week later...

Faith stood at the head of the boardroom table, perfectly attired in a navy suit, skirt just above the knee, starched white blouse, very sheer near black stockings and high heeled Louboutin's; she was speaking in a clear commanding voice -- her best teaching voice in fact!

'Ladies, gentlemen, due to recent events I have found it necessary to call an emergency board meeting for this morning. We have lost two of our board members, both awaiting trial for my kidnap and torture. As a result after consultation with my remaining director, the company accountant and our assistants I have made decisions which I will now share with you all.' Those persons present all leaned forwards to hear better, some of them knew some of what was coming whilst others knew nothing, no-one knew everything.

Faith continued, 'I have decided to create the post of Deputy Director and promoted Ms Banjit Watt to this position, she will act for me in my absence, Lani will continue to be her assistant; Ms Fran Knuppe is being promoted to Director in charge of Staff and her assistant will be Ms Teresa Banham; the new Director in charge of production will be Ms Inge Müller who used to be the studio manager, her assistant will be Mr Nuno Soares who has been working with her in the studio for the last five years; Angus will take up the new position of Chief Accountant whilst Kirsty gets promoted to Deputy Accountant acting for him in his absence, they both get an assistant in the shape of Ms Angela Evans who used to be Junior Accountant, the accounts section secretary is yet to be selected; Ms Tita Duran continues as Head of Security but she gets a Deputy Head who will act for her in her absence, this will be Ms Gloria Cruz who has proved herself admirably in the last action. The position of Secretary to the Board will be taken up by Ms Juliette Gréco who has been working in the general typing pool up to now. Ms Fiona Kennedy becomes my personal assistant.'

Faith gathered her papers and invited everyone present to some drinks and bites that had been prepared beforehand, just then there was a knock and the door opened to let the new board members into the room, all present mingled and talked amongst themselves. Banjit walked up to Faith and handing her a glass of champagne she said,

'Well Faith, my friend, my lover, my sub, you came to my country and walked into a whole new life, a life I think you enjoy and will enjoy for many years to come. Now that you are the owner and Managing Director of a multi-million dollar concern what are your plans? Will you stay? Will you go back to the States?' Faith looked at her friend and touched her face gently as she replied,

'Banjit, Mistress, friend, lover, my life has changed completely, I now find myself the multi-millionaire owner and Managing Director of a pornographic film studios, I have also discovered I am very curious in matters of sex and just want to make up for lost time. I need to go back to New York, I have matters to see to and I need time away from here to think about what I am going to do. I have asked Fiona to book me on a flight to Newark tomorrow evening, I expect you to act for me in my presence, will you have time with your police work?' as Faith spoke to Banjit her hand had slipped down and was gently caressing the Thai girl's arms and breasts, she replied,

'Faith, I had already thought about resigning my post in the police, now after my promotion the decision is firm, I will write my resignation letter in the next few days and deliver it personally to my chief.' This news was greeted with delight by Faith and she hugged Banjit tight smothering her with kisses.

'Banjit, tonight I want to spend the night with you, in your little bungalow, I want you to use me and abuse me before I go back to Manhattan. I want my ass to hurt, my tits to hurt, my body to show the stripes and welts you have given me, I want to look at myself in my mirror in Manhattan and see the evidence of your abuse. Only then will I be able to decide what I have to do.' Banjit held her lover tight and nodded, she kissed her gently and replied,

'We will leave now whilst the others talk, tomorrow I will take you to the airport and see you off myself, I want me to be the one to see you off. Quick, out the door!' just as Banjit expected no-one even realised they were gone and in two hours they were back at Banjit's bungalow, they let themselves in and stripped down to their underwear, even with the air on they were still sweaty just from getting from the car to the house. Faith wore a lacy lilac bra and knickers set whilst Banjit had on a cheeky half-bra and thong in yellow with black polka dots. Both women left on their shoes, Faith had her Louboutin's whilst Banjit had on a pair of espadrille wedges in pale blue. Banjit mixed drinks for the two and they sat on the sofa to chill a while.

After a while Banjit leaned towards Faith and kissed her gently on all over her face, butterfly kisses on her eyelids and lips. She touched her face gently and held her head as he kissed her, Faith made to return the kisses when she was rewarded with an almighty slap on the face, her cheek reddened and tears sprang to her eyes. Almost immediately Banjit gave her another huge slap on the other cheek before getting up in a rage, she grabbed Faith by one ear and dragged her screaming and crying down into the dungeon.

Once there she threw her onto the bed and through struggles and slaps she restrained her spread-eagled face down, she pushed a small velvet-covered cushion under her just in contact with her pussy mound, she then proceeded to use a restraint Faith had never seen before, this was attached to both sides of the bed and when Banjit tightened it there was no way Faith could raise her body off the bed or even move from side to side. The cushion caused pressure on her bladder but Faith thought nothing of it.

Banjit left her there for a few minutes whilst she went upstairs, after a few minute she was feeling rather thirsty and light headed, the drink must be getting to her already she thought. When Banjit came back she had a sports bottle with a flexible straw and offered Faith a drink, she drank greedily as the thirst grew worse, she drank and drank and had soon emptied the bottle, Banjit offered her a second one which Faith also drank still as thirsty as before. She finished this second bottle and was half way through her third when she felt an urge to pee.

'Banjit, could you please release me, I need the toilet?' Banjit looked at her with a serious face and went round the back, Faith was expecting her to unbuckle her when her ass exploded with fire, again and again Banjit brought her strap down on the exposed ass. The blows kept raining down and Faith screamed and cried for mercy, the urge to pee was intolerable and she tightened her bladder muscles to stop any leaks. Banjit spoke in a low voice,

'Don't you dare wet my bed because of you do I will beat you to within an inch of your life, you will go back home so sore you won't be able to sit on the plane!' she then went back to beating Faith on the ass and the back of her thighs all the way down to her knees. The pressure of the cushion on her bladder was immense and it was screaming to be emptied, she now took to begging to be allowed to pee.

Banjit stopped beating her and showed Faith another bottle of drink, Faith was alarmed and shook her head frantically. Banjit took a nose clip and clamped her nostrils shut, she then took a mouthpiece with a funnel and fixed that on Faith's mouth securing it with Velcro at the back of her head. She poured the contents of the bottle in and after a few seconds Faith had no option but to swallow, otherwise she would suffocate, a second bottle was also poured down the funnel and into Faith's stomach, Banjit removed the mouthpiece and smiled at her.

She cried and begged to be released as the cramps hit her in waves and she was finding it increasingly difficult to hold her pee. Banjit reached down and showed Faith what was in her hands, a thick, heavy duty Lochgelly three-tailed tawse, Faith paled as Banjit brought it up to her shoulder and then brought it down with all her weight behind it. The sound was like an explosion, followed by a scream, every ten seconds a blow came, steadily left, right, left, right, no alternate cheeks.

It took only six strokes before the dam broke, Faith's bladder could not take any more punishment and she thoroughly wet herself whilst crying her eyes out.

Banjit dropped the tawse and released Faith dragging her to the corner of the dungeon, there she reattached her wrist cuffs to a hanging hook and racked it up till the poor girl was on tiptoes. She then took a long whippy cane and started to cane her all over, from the back all the way down past buttocks and thighs to the back of the knees then from the front of her thighs all the way to the abdomen, then the tits, of course the tits, here Banjit gave special attention to the nipples making sure she caught them with the most severe strokes. Finally the pussy mound, here each stroke made pussy juice squirt out and left beautiful stripes.

All her body was a mass of beautiful stripes, front and back, from the knees up to the shoulders; she would have to choose her dresses very carefully for the next month or so! As the caning continued the stripes became a brighter red then purple and finally raised welts.

After twenty minutes of intense beating Faith passed out, Banjit released her bonds then carried her carefully upstairs, she lay her on the bed then sat beside her letting her sleep till she felt she was ready to rejoin the world. When the American woke up after a short while Banjit picked her up then carried her to the bathroom, there she bathed her gently, she oiled her and perfumed her then carried her back to the bed finally lying down beside her murmuring sweet nothings till they both fell into a deep sleep.

Faith dreamt of nuns and beatings, of Greg and Robert; she dreamt of whips and canes and pricks both real and silicone, at some time during the night she also had an orgasm, aided no doubt by a fingering she was not sure was real or part of her dream, eventually she slipped into dreamless sleep and did not wake up till Banjit shook her gently and offered her a fresh orange juice and a kiss.