Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Faith, today you will learn a bit more about your late husband's operation, about my part in it, about the other players, and about yourself. First we will attend a meeting of the company board, remember, you are now the Managing Director and as such they are expecting you, by the way, that explains the business suit. After that we will visit one of the sound studios where they are filming -- you may find yourself lending a hand in a movie -- then we will visit the editing suite, and finally we will have dinner with the other Director, Ekaterina, known to her friends as Kat.'

They walked into the reception area, all glass and steel with a fountain and white leather settees, grey marble floors and plants everywhere. There were sculptures and easels with paintings and photographs, all of them having an erotic theme, some depicted nude models in various poses, others models participating in sexual acts -- some kinky some vanilla. Faith looked around fascinated when the receptionist jumped up and spoke,

'Miss Watt! Oh my, we have been expecting you, Ms Klimova is upstairs with the rest of the board waiting for you, I will tell them you are on your way, please, Matika will escort you.' Matika appeared from nowhere, a petite ladyboy with tiny tits and a boyish figure, she was wearing a uniform of short white skirt, tight white blouse and platform wedges, exactly the same as the receptionist Cindy, they both wore name badges. They took the elevator to the first floor and followed Matika to the end of the corridor, the young Thai knocked on a door marked 'Boardroom', a voice piped from inside so she opened the door and announced let the visitors enter, he made her exit as she closed the door.

Banjit and Faith walked into the boardroom and a strikingly beautiful brunette, probably in her late thirties, sitting at the head of the table looked their way. She smiled at them, and instantly Faith saw the hatred and loathing hiding behind the smile, the eyes did not lie. The woman got up and spoke,

'Banjit, welcome back, we haven't seen you since the last meeting three months ago, and you must be Faith, or should I call you Mrs Pope? I hadn't even known our Greg had married, you must be quite something to have lured him to the altar!' join us, we have a lot to discuss.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 17

They walked to the table in silence and Banjit, who had kept quiet till now led Faith to the head of the table, turned her to face the board and spoke,

'Ladies, gentlemen, this is Mrs Faith Griffith-Pope, widow of our late boss Mr Pope, Greg. Her lawyers have already been in contact with our lawyers and there is no question about it, Mrs Griffith-Pope is now the Managing Director of this company, as such I would like to lead her to the Chair and be the first to officially welcome her aboard,' she turned to Faith and spoke again, 'Welcome Mrs Griffith-Pope.' Faith smiled and spoke in turn,

'Banjit, I would like to thank you for the kind words but let me say a few things. First of all when I met Greg I had no idea of the empire he possessed, in fact up until my lawyers spoke to me I still had no idea. Secondly I can see the operation runs like clockwork and I have little idea of the workings so I would like to see the professionals carry on running it -- however I will gladly keep on being Managing Director and overseeing the whole operation from afar, I will only visit headquarters for important board meetings. To make sure everything is run properly I will appoint a representative who will rank like me in my absence, I will make the name of this person known shortly. Thirdly I wish to be known officially as Ms Pope but I would want you and the board to call me Faith. Now I would like to know who everyone here is so if you could be so kind as to introduce everyone.' Faith sat in the Chair as the brunette stepped back abruptly; Banjit smiled and started to explain...

'The board consists of,

Ms Banjit Wattanamontree, from Phuket Province, Thailand, Director in charge of staff.

Ms Ekaterina Klimova, from Moscow, Russia, Director in charge of production.

Mr Angus McDermott, from Glasgow, Scotland, the company's accountant (forty years old and slightly effeminate).

Ms Kirsty McMonagle, from Inverness, Scotland, assistant accountant (thirty year old blonde and Mr McDermott's lover).

Ms Tita Duran, from Cebu City, Philippines, Head of Security (short and stocky forty year old bodybuilder, strictly lesbian).

Ms Lani Doherty from Hawaii, USA and my Assistant (age 22, of Polynesian descent and bi-sexual).

Ms Maria de Medeiros from Lisbon, Portugal, Assistant to Ekaterina (and her 23 year old bi-sexual lover).

Ms Franziska Knuppe from Rostock, Germany, Personal Assistant to the Chairman (also believed to be bi-sexual)

There is also one non-voting member,

Ms Teresa Banham, the Secretary of the Board, from Richmond, England (twenty one years old and strictly lesbian).'

Banjit introduced everyone without revealing the information in brackets, this she would later divulge to Faith in private.

Everyone nodded when they were introduced then they got down to business, reading of minutes, financial report, staff report, security report, any other business, mundane chit-chat, this went on for three hours during which time Faith sweated and squirmed in her seat, she was sure the latex pants must be holding in a quart of sweat and juice whilst her nipples were throbbing as the bra rubbed the areola with its pin pricks. She was longing for the end of the meeting to get away, she needed Banjit to release her from these torture clothes.

Eventually the meeting ended and they all got up, Ekaterina came up to Banjit and totally ignoring Faith spoke,

'Banjit, I have asked Ms Banham to have all the new contracts ready for my signature later this afternoon, I will send you a list of upcoming productions which you will endorse forthwith.'

Banjit replied,

'Kat, now that Faith is with us I don't think there is any justification in your signing anything, you have performed the role of acting Chairman only whilst Greg was outside the country and by his written assent, but now he is gone, we have an heir in the form of Faith and it is her decision who acts for her in her absence. Any temporary agreement he may have signed is now null and void.' Kat's eyes sparked with fury, her nostrils flared and she was about to retort when Faith put her hand on her forearm and spoke in a soft voice,

'Ekaterina, or may I call you 'Kat' I would like to immerse myself in the company some more before I decide who will be my representative whilst I am gone, therefore I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind my sitting with you this afternoon as I sign the contracts and you can guide me,' This seemed to assuage Kat's temper and she nodded assent, Faith continued, 'I'm going to visit a sound studio first then we can meet for business.'

With that Faith and Banjit left the boardroom accompanied by Lani and Franziska their assistants. As they walked through the studios Banjit kept talking explaining things to Faith until they got to a door marked 'Sound Studio #3', there they stopped, Banjit explained.

'Faith, we need to check the light is green before we can enter, red would mean the cameras are rolling and we wait. The four of us will go in, you, me, Lani and Fran. The crew and models are longing to meet you.' With that they went in.

The scene being filmed was taking place in the late 19th century, a long hair brunette was tied on a whipping bench and a muscular blonde guy was fucking her in the mouth hard and fast whist a second man with a totally shaved head sodomized her. Her tits hung low because of the two large weights that were clamped to her overstretched nipples. The poor girl had whip marks all across her back and on her ass and hear tears flowed freely.

Around the bed were lights, boom-mikes, cables and cameras, both film and stills; the company not only made movies but they also sold magazines and booklets of the movies. Faith was already at fever pitch from having had the dildo panties on since breakfast and her nipples were killing her, now seeing this made her moan. Lani and Fran looked at her open mouthed whilst Banjit smiled -- she knew the secret of course.

As soon they saw a few takes being filmed they chatted to the director and camera crew then left the studio, but not before Faith had asked who the female model was, she made sure Fran noted it. They walked out and Banjit led them to what used to be Greg's office, they still had time before Faith met with Kat. At the corner of the building was a large oak door with a plaque that read 'Gregory Pope -- Managing Director', she opened it and they walked in.

It was the most impressive office Faith had ever entered. It wasn't just an office, it was like a mini apartment, it had a small boardroom table with six chairs, a large chaise longue, a dining table again with six chairs, two large TV screens, a huge oak desk, Greg's executive chair and two guest chairs on the other side of the desk. In an alcove Faith could see there was a fully fitted kitchenette and at the end of the room there was a sliding partition, partly opened now, that showed a huge king bed, a prie-dieu and other things partially hidden from view.

This office could be used for anything and could easily be someone's home for weeks if needs be. Banjit turned to their assistants and spoke seriously,

'Lani, Fran, you both know the rules of the company, anything you ever see or do behind closed doors remains secret and shall never be revealed, breaking this rule means instant loss of employment with no references, no severance pay and no recourse, this was in the contract you signed. You also know the late Mr Pope entertained in this office quite often, I don't doubt you may have formed part of that entertainment at some point, again I neither know nor care. What I do care about is from this point forwards. Faith is the new owner and MD, but she is also my lover and my sub and we may also entertain at times, and I will definitely want you two to form part of that if you wish. However, if you wish not to be included in this arrangement then I can find alternative posts for you in another company. Just let me know now.' Lani and Fran looked at her, then at Faith, then at each other. The silence was deafening.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 18

Then they spoke,

'Yes please! Count us in!' the four women huddled together in a group hug, all smiles and kisses. Banjit just added one thing,

'Remember girls, we already know who our biggest enemy is, she is part of us, she would destroy the three of us if she could, and now Faith too, her ultimate aim is to take over Pope Studios, she thought she had it in her hands when Greg died, luckily I got on the case fast enough to make sure Faith remained above suspicion. If we work as a team we can beat her, I suspect she was behind Greg's death and I aim to prove it. Meanwhile we must act as if we suspect nothing, we have an hour before Faith has to go sign contracts with her, Fran, you will go with her, you never leave her on her own with Kat, is that clear? She is dangerous,'

Fran frowned and nodded in agreement. Banjit took her in her arms and kissed her on the lips, 'thank you my angel, it will be good to have you fully on board,' she said and did the same to Lani, 'and now let's make the most of this hour.'

She led the way to the bedroom and placed Faith near the foot of the bed telling her to strip down to her underwear, meanwhile the other three also stripped down.

Banjit only wore a pink thong having no need for a bra, Lani was wearing ivory coloured French knickers and a matching lacy bra to hold up her 38D tits whilst Fran had a lilac set of cheekini panties and balconette bra. Lani and Fran leaned on each other watching Faith display her beautiful body, they gasped when they realised what she was wearing. Faith stood there waiting.

Banjit went up to her and unlocked her bra and panties, she then called over the other two and between the three of them they showered her with kisses and caresses as they slowly removed the two items. First came the bra, Lani unclipped the bra and started to remove it whilst Fran licked her tortured nipples, they were purple and swollen. Banjit helped remove it altogether and when they did they could see a row of little pinholes around her areola, some had drawn blood and looked painful. Fran licked them better.

They then started to pull down her panties, slowly pulling out the dildo and plug. The dildo slid out easily but the plug stopped at the thick bulge it had in the centre. Lani massaged Faith's soaking pussy at the same time as Fran gently manipulated the plug till it came out with an audible 'plop'. The three then played with Faith, kissing her, filling her two hungry hole with their fingers and tongues, they gave her love bites on her inner thighs, her inner arms, nibbled her ears, neck, thighs. All this with her standing up, then they stopped and laid her on the bed, she was totally bare whilst they still kept on their underwear, it was time to pleasure her not them.

Lani and Fran took one tit each and licked and sucked and nibbled it till Faith nearly jumped off the bed, meanwhile Banjit ate out her pussy using her teeth and tongue on her clit, labia and hole. Faith cried out on more than one occasion and the Asian had to gag her to stop the screams.

They kept up the onslaught for a long while until the bed was soaked through with her juice, as to them their panties were all soaking wet too, each girl sporting an impressive wet patch on their crotch. They ripped off their underwear and now all four were naked on the bed. Lani removed the gag and sat on Faith's face, she wriggled as she settled her pussy down. Meanwhile Fran was busy with something Banjit had given her, it was a big black triple strap-on -- one large main dildo for the pussy with a slightly thinner one underneath for the asshole whilst on the inside of the harness sat a short thick dildo for the wearer -- she pushed in the wearer's rubber cock then tightened the harness round her waist and came up to the edge of the bed.

She nudged Faith's wet pussy with the dildo then as she pushed it in the anal dildo slid into Faith's still gaping hole. Faith gasped as Fran inserted it for the whole length then started to slowly move it in and out, at the same time she was eating Lani out, her pussy completely shaved and oiled and tasting of coconut and she was loving it. Lani and Fran leaned towards each other and started to kiss whilst at the same time they fondled each other's tits.

Meanwhile Banjit went round the bed with two lubricated large Princess Plugs, first she inserted one in Fran then in Lani, the girls started to complain but she just shushed them. Their asses felt full and this only made them double their efforts, Fran fucked Faith harder whilst Lani ground her face down with all her strength. Faith was beside herself with pleasure, she had been primed all morning with the underwear she had been wearing, the dildos front and rear had stretched her and the punishment bar had almost driven her insane with the pin pricks constantly digging into her areola. She had been wet almost since the moment they left Banjit's bungalow.

Banjit now took three set of nipples clamps. Not too severe ones, with rubber teeth and screw adjustment. She clipped them on all the exposed nipples, each girl gave a squeal when her nips were clamped but not one of them complained. She then hooked Lani's and Fran's together so any move one of them made would stretch the other one's tits. She also hooked Faiths, one tit to Fran and one to Lani, then she took the long flogger, ten inch cock-shaped handle with at least one hundred thin leather strands each twenty inches long.

Banjit started to walk around the girls on the bed randomly striking out with the flogger, sometimes it was Lani's back, or maybe Fran's ass, or Faith's thighs, sometimes any tit, or even feet, legs, arms. Her strokes kept getting harder and more frequent, the girls never knowing where she was going to strike next. All this time Fran was penetrating Faith as hard as she could whilst the crazed Faith was pushing her tongue to impossible depths in Lani's pussy.

Banjit stopped walking around and stood behind Fran, she now concentrated on her buttocks and spurred her on with the flogger, her strokes were fast and furious and accompanied by cries from her victim, Fran consequently fucked Faith like there was no tomorrow. Almost imperceptibly Fran felt a heat rising up from her innermost soul, a tremble, almost a quake as her orgasm crept in, this must have been felt by Faith whose own climax started to approach as well, she re-doubled her efforts in eating out Lani's delectable pussy, a pussy which had been drenching her face now for quite a while.

Lani had her eyes closed and mouth clenched, seemingly concentrated and in deep thought, when suddenly her mouth formed a perfect little circle as she let out an 'oooohhh!' and an 'aaaahhh!'. She gritted her teeth then opened her mouth wide as an animal growl seemed to come from her very insides. She shook like a leaf and a banshee wail came out of her Polynesian body as climax after climax raged through her body.

This had the desired effect on Faith who seemed to shiver on the bed, trembling and jumping as if possessed when her orgasm hit her, she could not shout with Lani's pussy still on her face but a keening sound did emerge from between her legs. She came full force and being a squirter she pumped pussy cum out and all over Fran's legs.

Fran, poor Fran, she had been the first to start feeling the orgasm approach as a heat rose up inside her yet she had not cum, however when Faith's hot pussy juice hit her pussy and legs this did it for her, she came with an almighty roar, pumping away like a madman. The three fell in a heap, Banjit was satisfied, this would help cement their bond, they were a team.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 19

The girls all padded off to the shower room adjoining the bedroom, there was a massive wet floor shower that could fit at least eight, with a marble bench along one wall and a glass wall opposite, it had different shower heads spread out, the shower also had rings set in different places in the marble wall as well as bars here and there, it was perfect if one wanted to restrain somebody for some reason. But not now.

Now all the girls needed was a relaxing shower, something to wash away the sweat and grime they had picked up. They lathered each other and generally played about for a bit. Once finished they all wrapped up in fluffy towels monogrammed 'Pope Studios' and padded out to the main office, Banjit had ordered sandwiches, snacks and drinks from the catering department and that had been laid out whilst they were showering.

They were famished and attacked the food with gusto, they ate and talked non-stop till the plates were left bare. Then Banjit spoke,

'Ladies, listen carefully, there are contracts to be signed and Ekaterina -- Kat -- was expecting to sign them herself as she always did when Greg was away, however Faith threw a spanner in her works by imposing her position as owner and rightful heir to Greg. This means the contracts will now be signed by Faith who has been clever enough to ask Kat to guide her, of course to put Kat even more firmly in her place Faith will NOT join Kat in her office but will instead send for her with the message that the contracts will be signed here. That should really hurt her ego. You can expect Maria to be with Kat of course, Fran, you will remain here with them at all costs, if you need any help you can call for Angus or Kirsty, they are definitely on our side. I need to go with Lani, we have some digging to do and we won't be back till dinner time. Good luck.'

1...678910...13