Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Banjit and Lani went back into the bedroom to get dressed, when they walked out Banjit told Faith that the day before she had taken the liberty of making a few phone calls and ordering the re-stocking of the bedroom walk-in closet with all manner of clothes, underwear and shoes for Faith to wear whenever she was in town and came by the studios, she added that she had already laid out what she needed to wear for the meeting with Kat.

As soon as they had left Faith went into the bedroom and on the bed she found a lilac lace balconette bra and thong set, an ivory embroidered cotton blouse, light grey miniskirt, almost-black thigh highs and a pair of black 4-inch court shoes. Not too racy yet not too sedate thought Faith. She got dressed and walked back into the main office, Fran was already dressed in her office clothes and told her she had emailed Kat who was not very happy about having to come to Faith's office judging from the terse reply, Faith sat at the boardroom table to wait.

They didn't have long to wait, ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and Faith asked Fran to open it, Kat stood there together with Maria who was struggling with a stack of contracts. Faith stayed sitting and invited Kat and Maria to join her at the table, she sat them on either side of her whilst Fran sat opposite. After the niceties and platitudes were over the contracts were spread out on the table and it all became business.

There was no doubt about it, Kat was superb at her job, she knew who to sign up and on what terms, she briefed Faith well and they sailed through the bulk of the contracts. Maria was efficient and also good even though her English was not always perfect. They were down to the last five and here Faith perceived that not everything was crystal clear, figures didn't quite make sense to her and she was asking questions that even though Kat was answering adequately seemed to make Maria nervous, too much fidgeting and lip biting.

Faith looked at Fran and saw she too had noticed, she thought they might need to call on help when Kat suggested they have a tea break. Faith agreed, this might allow her time to think, Maria volunteered to make the tea and went to the kitchenette. After a little while she came back with a pot of tea and four cups, she poured and distributed the cups, they began drinking and making small talk for a while.

Faith noticed Kat's hand kept brushing hers and she kept putting her hand on her knee too, every so often Kat would lean towards her to tell her something 'in confidence' and Faith felt Kat's breasts on her arm, she could feel the Russian's nipples stiff against her upper arm, it made her nervous and aroused at the same time.

After a while Faith felt light headed, she supposed it must be the tiredness and the strain of having had the dildo panties in for so long. She started to perspire heavily and noticed a heaviness in her limbs, she desperately needed the loo too. She got up and took a step, stumbling in the process, Fran got up to help her, moved towards her then fell in a heap. Faith opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out, only a whisper, she saw Maria reach out to her -- or was that two Marias? The room seemed to spin faster and faster and then -- nothing.

When Fran woke up they were gone, so were the contracts, the tea, even the smell of Kat's perfume was gone. There was not a shred of evidence they had even been here. She tried to stay calm, first she checked her phone, the email she had sent to Kat and its reply were both gone, then she checked the office surveillance camera, static, it only showed static and the machine displayed an error message. Not good.

She sent Banjit a brief message and was writing her an email when the phone rang,

'Fran! What the hell happened? Faith is in grave danger, Lani and I found enough evidence to suggest Kat might have had something to do with Greg's death, I was about to do some more digging around when your message came in. We know Kat wants to take over the company but since Faith took her rightful position the only way she can now do it is if she gets Faith to sign it over to her, this we need to prevent at all costs!' Fran started to cry as what had happened hit her, Faith had been kidnapped and there was no evidence the kidnappers had even been here, only her, she feared being implicated. Banjit continued, 'Fran, go and see Angus and Kirsty, work with them, Lani and I still need to stay here some time yet. Oh, and if his secretary should try to stall you just tell her you want him to find a malt for you.' Fran hung up not even bothering to ask what that was all about.

She locked everything up and leaving the office hurried off to the Finance Department, there she went up to Angus's secretary -- Fiona Kennedy -- and told her she needed to see Angus urgently. Fiona started to tell her that Mr McDermott was busy, he had a meeting and wouldn't be free today, she went on explaining that maybe next week he might have a free slot -- Fran interrupted,

'Fiona, I need Mr McDermott to find a malt for me.' Fiona stopped short, got up and told Fran to follow her, she went through a door, then down a short corridor and finally through a padded soundproof door. The sight that met her eyes was one for the books, Mr McDermott -- Angus -- was on the floor in a doggy position, wearing a leather harness, butt plug sticking out of his ass, weights hanging from clamps tight on his nipples. His assistant Kirsty was also wearing a leather harness with her tits standing out proud whilst she fucked him with a massive strap-on, meanwhile he was giving a blow-job to a very young model who kept thrusting his massive cock into Angus's mouth.

They froze when they saw Fiona and Fran walk in.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 20

Kirsty and Angus got up quickly and she spoke,

'Fiona, we know the only reason you would interrupt us would be for an emergency, and if Fran is with you then we know the emergency is with Faith. Fran, Banjit has kept us up to date with recent events and alerted us something might happen, that's why we set up the code word 'malt'. Angus and I will be with you as soon as we get dressed.' Whilst she had been speaking Angus had dismissed the model and got rid of all he had on, he then dressed in a chambray shirt and chinos. Kirsty took her harness off and just pulled on a white cotton g-string and a flowery summer dress, they then walked out of the room and into their large conference room.

All four sat at the table whilst Fran told her story, they kept interrupting her with questions asking who said what and when, who moved where and what did she do? This took thirty minutes easily but by the end of it Angus, Kirsty and Fiona knew as much of the events as if they'd been there themselves.

Kirsty spoke,

'I think it's safe to assume Kat and Maria would have moved Faith away from the studios, they will want her to sign power of attorney or power of representation in their favour and for that they will need a secluded place and time. If Faith is as strong as I take her to be from what I saw this morning she will be able to hold out for some time, it is during this time that we must find her -- otherwise Kat takes over the company and then we are lost.' The others nodded in agreement.

'But where could she have hidden her?' asked Fran as she looked around. The other girls had worried looks too but then they all noticed Angus had a smug look on his face. They looked at him quizzically.

'W-w-well l-l-ladies, for once I-m-m-may have the upper hand!' he stammered as he always did when nervous, 'I h-h-handle all the company's transactions and the r-r-rules state that any transaction over US$100,000 involving a b-b-board member has to go through m-m-me. W-w-well... Ms Klimova purchased an abandoned fort in Phra Pradaeng, f-f-first she said it was f-f-for location filming then she said it was f-f-for her private use as a company retreat. A-a-after she bought it nothing m-m-more was heard, let's look there.'

Kirsty went up to Angus and kissed him in the mouth,

'Angus, you are a star! Let's get the details of where this fort is and let's find it. I think we need to tell Banjit though.' She dialled Banjit's number but her phone was out of coverage, she left her a message and they devised a plan. Angus and Fiona would search the records to find the property deeds of the fort and so get its co-ordinates, meanwhile Fran and Kirsty would get Tita to organise a security detail and two 4x4s, they would need some muscle if their suspicions were correct.

Tita was found in her little office in the basement, as usual she was sitting in the surveillance booth scanning security cameras and looking over security reports. Kirsty knocked on the glass surrounding the booth and Tita looked up a bit surprised, she normally wasn't visited by other board members. She got up but not before calling in a substitute to keep scanning the screens, she left the booth and walked with her visitors to her desk.

Fran and Kirsty explained the situation whilst Tita looked more and more worried, she spoke in her curious combination of American English and Spanish.

'Ay, madre mia! La señorita Faith has been kidnapped by that puta Katerina, that woman only wants the company for herself. I will get a good team together, not just any team but el mejor, you stay calm mi niña, Tita will make sure we succeed,' she picked up a phone and started talking in a combination of fast Spanish and Filipino with a bit of English here and there. 'You two need to change into something more suitable chicas, something you can get dirty in, go and meet me in the garage in half an hour, venga go!'

Fran was still in her formal office wear and Kirsty the thin summer dress so they went to their own offices to change. Every employee of Pope Studios had at least a wardrobe in the studios which they used to store various outfits; board members and other senior members of staff also had small bedrooms they could use for overnight stays.

The girls had agreed they would wear rugged clothes so they both picked white T-shirts, cargo pants, beige in both cases, and work boots all over plain comfortable underwear, they called Fiona and Angus to tell them of the arrangements then carried on. Kirsty was ready first and picked up Fran from her office, they took the elevator down to the garage. They got there and found Angus and Fiona waiting for them, Fiona was also in beige cargo pants but with a red T-shirt whilst Angus had on his camouflage cargo pants with a pink T-shirt.

They didn't have long to wait, two massive black Humvees appeared out of the subterranean levels of the garage, they stopped, Tita emerged from the first vehicle whilst the security detail jumped out of the second. Tita then introduced the members of the detail,

'Ladies and gentleman, I present my 'B' team, why not the 'A' team you may ask? Because they are a TV joke whereas mine are the Best, so it's the 'Best' team. We have Amalia, Bea, Gloria and Sofia, I would trust them with my life. They are all expert in hand-to-hand combat as well as being proficient in all firearms. Added to this Amalia is an expert archer, Bea an explosives expert, Gloria a communications and surveillance ace whilst Sofia is a top driver, she will drive vehicle 2. I will drive vehicle 1 with you four in it; Mr McDermott, do you have the co-ordinates we need?'

Angus handed over a piece of paper with GPS coordinates, Tita put them into the Humvee's SatNav and let the computer calculate the route. She then spoke,

'Team, the navigation computer tells us it should take two hours, I intend to do it in an hour and a half so let's get going!' the four companions piled into Tita's vehicle while the security team rolled in vehicle 2, they left the garage at a fast pace and were soon on the open road.

The next hour was hell for them as all sorts of scenarios went through their minds, the four of them had visions of a Faith forced to sign under pain of death, or Faith being tortured to sign, they also had thoughts of Faith being mortally wounded and left to die, or even drugged to comply. The sooner they got there the better.

Along the way Tita had called Banjit giving her a rundown of the situation and appraising her of her plans. Unfortunately Banjit could not call in any help from the police because of certain facts she had learned within the last two hours, she told Tita she would explain later but for the moment they were on their own.

They took a turning into a minor road that led straight into the Bangkok forest, rugged woodlands which looked spooky in the falling daylight. The SatNav kept them in this road for almost twenty minutes then turned them into a dirt-track, bumpy and pot-hole ridden, but the Humvee made light work of this.

In the distance they saw the dark outline of high walls, they slowed down and Tita turned off the truck's lights. They drove slowly to the edge of the woodland cover and stopped the two vehicles, they emerged in silence. Tita spoke on her throat mike to her team then to the four companions.

'This is the property, we will advance quietly and check that they are here, then we'll take it from there. From this moment on you take your orders from me, comprende?' Angus and the girls nodded in agreement and followed Tita.

Ahead of them stood the walls of a fort with an open entrance, through it they could see a lit building, from it came loud noises and shouts, perhaps the occasional scream, they couldn't quite make it out. Tita ordered her team in to carry out a recce and report back. Like wraiths the girls melted into the darkness; nothing seemed to be happening, then Tita's radio crackled faintly, she spoke in Filipino then turned to Angus and the others,

'Ms McMonagle, Ms Knuppe, Mr McDermott, Ms Kennedy the situation is malo malo, we need to go in now. It may be ugly, you four stay here no matter what.' Tita took out her sidearm and disappeared into the darkness.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 21

...someone holding her down, her hands tied to the bench... her panties being pulled down... the loud voice of the housemistress, Sister Anne... the feel of leather against her ass, the strokes beating down over and over, no mercy... the sound of a strap on naked flesh, the screams of a beaten teenager, the sounds of a struggle...

'Noooo! Please Sister! I didn't do it, please believe me Sister, I never took the rosary, I don't know how it got to my night table but I never took it! Sister Anne please, Sister you must believe me please! Stop! It hurts too much, please, no more!'

The strap beat down on her bare ass for a long time, she cried herself hoarse, Sister Ann never even answering her, only shouting one word over and over,

'Thief! Thief! Thief!'...

...'Thief! Thief! Thief! You stole my company! Greg was just my cameraman and he ended up owning the whole company only because he bailed me out when I needed a loan, and now I almost had it back when you had to turn up! Thief! I will beat you senseless and then you will sign control over to me! The company should be rightfully mine!'

Faith drifted in and out of consciousness... was the pain of the strap beating down on her ass real? Where was she? Who were these women she could only see as blurs? Sister Anne? Sister Mary? Was it them? Why weren't they wearing their habits or wimples?

'...Sister nooo! I didn't steal the rosary! Please Sister Ann, mercy please!' she cried inconsolably but the Sister's words kept beating in her head...

'Thief! You stole what was rightfully mine! Thief!'...

...'Thief! You married Greg to take my company over! You knew he owned a film studio, he must have told you!' Kat kept on screaming at Faith as she beat her mercilessly. The poor girl's ass was a mass of bruises and where the tip of the strap had hit her there were beads of blood beginning to form.

The Portuguese assistant Maria held Kat's arm momentarily and spoke,

'Senhora Ekaterina, ter um descanso agora, deixar a menina recuperar alguns minutos caso contrário ela será inútil para nós!' Kat looked at her with fire in her eyes but the flame died down and she nodded,

'You are right Maria, we need to let Faith recover for a while, she is delirious, the combination of the drug you gave her and the beating is making her hallucinate,' Maria looked at Faith's naked body and licked her lips saying,

'Ela precisa ter sua bunda e boceta fodido duramente Senhora! Let me do it with strap-on Senhora, posso Senhora?' Kat answered,

'Later my little one, later. That will be your reward, but first we need her to sign the power of attorney. When you have had your fun with her then I think a little traffic accident might be in order for our American friend.'

Faith was unconscious once more; they let her rest for a while then shook her awake. Kat spoke to her,

'Faith, listen carefully, do you recognise me? Can you see me clearly? Who am I?' Faith looked at her and nodded, she replied,

'Ekaterina Klimova, Kat to her friends. Why am I tied down, why have you been beating me, where am I?' she was awake and totally alert now, no fuzziness any more. Kat spoke to her,

'Faith, it doesn't matter where we are, it only matters that your friends cannot find you, they never will, well at least not alive. For the answers to your other questions I must first tell you a story...]

'Ten years ago I was running a small porn movie operation under the name 'Ova Movies', all mine and making good money. Then I hired an upcoming young cameraman, Greg, and the income trebled. He wasn't good, he was excellent, with him any scene became memorable. His income as cameraman was almost as high as mine! Then I made a mistake, I failed to pay protection money to the local mob, the next month the police raided the studios, drugs were found in my office as well as copies of snuff movies, the whole operation was closed down and I was thrown in jail. Lucky for Greg he was not officially on the books so was never arrested. I needed half a million US dollars to pay off the mob and the crooked police chief to make the evidence disappear. Greg was prepared to put up the money -- on condition I sign the company over to him, he promised I would remain his number two and I would replace him if he ever left or disappeared. I agreed and we signed the deal, all the evidence disappeared and I was released. Greg re-opened the studios under the new name and together we made it what it is today. So you see my dear Faith, the company is rightfully mine!'

Faith took only a moment to answer,

'Kat, I don't doubt your story, but I would rather we go back to the studios and discuss it there, with the rest of the board. If Greg wanted you to be his successor why did he have two Directors on an equal footing? No, I won't sign anything yet, sorry.'

Kat's face became one of fury, she turned to Maria and ordered her to get the knout; she hissed at Faith,

'Well well, the new girl wants to play tough does she? The Russian knout was used to break tens of thousands of enemies of the regime since it was invented by Ivan the Great; twenty rawhide strips each two feet long with a knot every three inches attached to a two foot handle, I will use it to break you! It has also killed thousands, keep that in mind!' with that she took the knout from Maria and stepped back a short distance.

She raised it over her shoulder and brought it down with all her force on Faith's buttocks, a full five seconds passed after the thud before the poor girl let out an almighty wail, she raised it again this time aiming lower down the buttocks; this elicited another wail from the victim. The next stroke was just on the bottom edge of the buttocks and Faith wailed like a banshee.

Kat stopped and smoothed the rawhide strips out, some of the knots had drawn blood and she cleaned it with a wet chamois. She smiled at Faith as she sobbed and placing a contract in front of her asked her if she was ready to sign.

1...7891011...13