Faith and the Thai episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry walked away from Arnold and disappeared from view, Zeke let go of her head and let her tilt it to look down. She saw how Inga and Banjit moved away from her and Larry stood at her knees. He slowly moved up to her and she felt something nudge her already wet pussy. She tried to edge forwards eager to be penetrated, but this only succeeded in getting Larry to back off.

She relaxed and Larry renewed his nudging of her pussy, rubbing up and down her slick crack, she just couldn't resist edging forwards again, and again she was frustrated as Larry backed off a second time. Zeke grabbed her by the ears and yanked her back, sticking his cock deep into her mouth, he hit the back of her throat making her almost gag. This time she got the message and stopped her edging forwards. Larry brought his cock back in contact with her pussy.

He rubbed it from top to bottom of her wet slit, then he rubbed it on her erect clit. She made pitiful sounds, Zeke's cock preventing her from making anything louder than a muffled groan. Larry stopped rubbing and placing his cock right on the entrance to Faith's hole, he pushed slowly and imperceptibly. It looked like it was not moving...

...and then it was in. Faith gasped, Zeke pulled out so they could all hear any noises she might make.

She groaned, moaned, whimpered, pleaded for Larry to stop; moaned and whimpered when he did, then pleaded for Larry to carry on. He took it all the way till his balls hit her ass, then he pulled out slowly and stopped with just the head inside. She begged for him to ram it in, she begged for him to fill her up, to fuck her hard. This Larry did.

He fucked her harder and harder as her cries got louder and louder. Zeke penetrated her mouth once more, they were done with her cries. He fucked her mouth just as hard as Larry fucked her pussy. Both guys were giving the American a real pounding, one they hoped she would never forget.

Banjit and Inga had kept themselves busy tormenting the bound Arnold and playing with each other's bodies, they now came up to the spit-roast Faith. Banjit lubed her fingers and slid her hand under the New Yorker's ass, she pushed first one then two then three fingers into her ass, then slowly she fucked the tight ass with the fingers, slowly in, out, in, out. The fingers went in further with each push as the ass was loosened, this would be useful for the plans they had for the days to come.

Inga on the other hand bent forwards and started to lick and suck the American's rock hard nipples. She took the left nipple with her teeth and but hard, then she pulled out as far as she could, Faith tried to lift her chest off the bed but was prevented by her restraints. This was repeated with the right nipple as she cried out in pain, her tears running freely. Inga kept this up pulling the tits out into impossible cones, the nipples reaching lengths of two inches!

The onslaught went on for a while until Faith was a quivering mass. Inga placed a pair of clamps on her nipples and clipped a chain on it. She pulled up slowly on this chain making peaks out of Faith's tits. Banjit in turn pulled her fingers out and inserted a vibrating butt plug into Faith's ass. She switched it on at a medium setting. Faith shuddered and shook, if she had not been restrained and penetrated by two cocks she would have jumped off the bed. She used a remote control to speed up the plug, then slow it down changing both the speed and the type of vibration the plug made. Faith responded with groans and cries and mews.

The session was slowly reaching its crescendo and Banjit, who was in effect the 'Mistress of Ceremonies', was looking out for the signs, she wanted this to be a well choreographed display, she had spent the day before planning it, had got the right players to be there and made sure everything was in place. So far everything had gone according to plan, now it had to end that way too.

Faith was completely covered in sweat and they wanted to avoid taking her too far and risk having her pass out. They nodded at each other, a pre-arranged signal to slow down. Banjit, Inga and Zeke stopped what they were doing, butt-plug and clamps were all removed and her restraints all removed as the three moved away. Only Larry continued his job, he climbed on the bed and held Faith tight, she held him in turn and cried into his chest as he pumped away and came deep in her pussy. His cum continued to fill her pussy as he kept on pumping and this pushed Faith over the edge, she came in waves of pleasure.

She kissed Larry tenderly and took his not totally limp cock and licked it clean. She used her tongue all over his cock and balls then kissed his mouth again. She had been well and truly fucked and she had loved every minute, every inch of it. Larry held her close and kissed her tenderly too, he was well aware of how important today had been to Faith, today she came of age -- at 30 -- then again it's never too late to be fucked for the first time!

Banjit smiled satisfied, another job well done, her only worry now was to make sure the hidden cameras had recorded the whole thing properly, she would do that later when there was no-one around.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 15

Larry moved Faith and laid her carefully on the narrow bed, he kissed her and let her rest, she needed time to assimilate the enormous screw she had just had. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep, exhausted.

Meanwhile Banjit and Inga took centre stage, they both climbed on the big bed and began to kiss and fondle each other. The girls knelt facing each other and touched each other's tits as they kissed, Inga was enjoying Banjit's attention and she fell back on the bed when Banjit unexpectedly pushed her roughly. She was about to get up when Zeke held her down, he shackled her arms to the corners of the headboard, she was now spread-eagled tight.

Larry helped shackle her feet to the corners of the footboard, she was now helpless. Banjit smiled at her and mouthed one word 'Payback!' Inga opened her eyes wide, she knew Banjit would make her pay dearly for the session last night. This was rather what she had been hoping for.

Banjit took a medium leather flogger from a drawer and walked up to Inga, she used it to hit Inga on her thighs, slowly from the knees up to the top, but not hitting the pussy -- yet. Inga moaned as the flogger then started on her abdomen, ever so slowly, no pain just discomfort. Banjit worked her way up to chest, but no hitting the tits -- yet. The flogger returned to her thighs, this time faster and harder, from the top down to the knees and back again, up and down, over and over. Inga clenched her teeth as her breaths came faster and faster. Then the flogger stopped. Her breathing went back to normal.

Banjit smiled at her as she brought the flogger up to her shoulder, then brought it down on her abdomen again, it began its tattoo up to her tits, without hitting them, and back. Up and down, faster and harder than before. Inga groaned and bit her lower lip, this was starting to hurt. Her breaths were now becoming ragged and laboured, then the flogger stopped. Once again Banjit waited for Inga to recover her breathing. She smiled at her, again.

Banjit replaced the flogger with a small one, only four inches of thin leather tails, like shoelaces, and a three inch thick cock-shaped handle. She angled herself to face Inga's feet and brought the small flogger down lightly on Inga's mound, the tails swept down hitting her along the length of her pussy. Inga pursed her lips at this, it felt good. Banjit repeated the action, and again, each time making the stroke harder and faster. The 'Oooohs!' and 'Aaaaahs!' were coming thick and fast as Banjit hit her mercilessly.

Inga now started to plead, asking for her friend to cease, but this was ignored. The pleas were now joined by squelching sounds as the flogger hit the Swede's very wet pussy. Inga was now pleading and crying non-stop when Banjit abruptly stopped, she reversed the whip and pushed the handle into her very red and very wet pussy. It slipped in and Banjit warned her that if she let it fall out there would be hell to pay, Inga nodded vigorously.

With Inga's pussy plugged Banjit took a twelve inch plastic ruler and started to hit her breasts all over but avoiding the nipples. This was accompanied by Inga's whimpers which became restrained cries which in turn became crazed cries of pain and pitiful pleas for mercy, especially when Banjit targeted the nipples. These became two thick purple rock hard protrusions on Inga's chest, the target of her friend's attention.

Banjit stopped with the ruler and took up her medium flogger again, she used it to beat Inga on her already abused tits, each stroke left the tit redder and redder. She did not stop until she had achieved an even shade of purple, that would take days to clear up and she smiled satisfied of this. Now she turned her attention to the plugged pussy, she used the flogger mercilessly on it, she roughly removed the small flogger she had plugged in Inga's pussy and tossed it to one side. This gave her a clearer target and she spent the next ten minutes using the flogger on it, she first used the flogger across the pussy then after five minutes the changed position and used it down the pussy making sure the ends of the flogger tails were hitting Inga right on her clit.

Inga had been reduced to a whimpering, blubbering, crying wet mess. This was pure pain which Banjit was delivering, pain she knew Inga loved and relished, she knew if it became unbearable the safeword would be uttered and everything would stop -- but it had not. In fact in all the years they had known each other Inga had never used the safeword at all, so she continued confidently.

Banjit stopped with the flogger and took a pair of nipple clamps, alligator clamps to be exact, with serrated sharp metal teeth, wearing these clamps was no walk in the park. She opened them and roughly clamped Inga's nipples with them, the Swede gave a stifled scream and the tears flowed once again. Banjit linked both clamps with a thin chain then used a remote to lower a hanging hook and link the chain to this, she then used the remote to raise the chain again, she raised it enough to lift the tits up into cones. Inga arched her back trying to raise herself off the bed, but to no avail.

With Inga in this position Banjit took a vibrating wand and placed it on her pussy slit and ran it up and down to wet it. When it was well lubricated she placed it on her clit and then switched it on 'high', this electrified Inga who just gave out one long 'oooohh!' Banjit held the wand there and watch as Inga lay there, hr whole body trembling.

She had her arms and feet spread-eagled tight, her nipples were clamped tight and her tits pulled away from her body o an impossible length, her whole body had deep red stripes and purple blotches that were a testament to the severe flogging she had just received at the hands of one of the most expert flogger users in the whole of Bangkok if not Thailand. She had been taken to the limits of her capacity and now Banjit thought it was time to take her over the edge.

Slowly she moved the wand up and down, round and round the clit, pressing it in after every round, the effect this was happening was evidenced by the shaking of Inga's knees, by her copious sweating and juice leaking, by the shaking of her head, by the pleas and groaning and lastly by the frenzied shaking of her heard.

Inga pleaded to Banjit,

'P-p-please finger fuck me, fuck me with a dildo in my pussy, fuck me with whatever you want but please, please f-u-c-k me now!' She screamed amidst tears, as Banjit stopped with the wand and finger fucked her friend fast and furiously. She could sense Inga's climax approaching so she kept up the momentum. She kept pushing her fingers in whilst with the other hand she re-applied the wand to the throbbing clit.

Inga suddenly exploded with one huge scream as she arched completely off the bed, she then fell back and shook uncontrollably as the aftershocks hit her, it was as if an earthquake had hid downtown San Francisco. Banjit removed hand and wand, removed the clamps and shackles, then leaned forwards and kissed her friend and lover tenderly. This was the story of their friendship, giving each other wild pleasure alternately.

Banjit had planned things well, Faith had finally been fucked by a real cock and he lover Inga had been given an almighty orgasm. Two out of the three women were satisfied. Now if only...

Zeke had been standing in the background watching the show and rubbing his black cock, then as if reading Banjit's mind he went up to her and pulled her towards his body. He kissed her hard and grabbed her by the waist, lifted her off the ground and impaled her on his throbbing cock, she gasped and closed her eyes.

Zeke manoeuvred their bodies towards the nearest wall and slammed her against it hard, he then rammed his cock in and out of her swollen pussy like a jackhammer. They only needed five minutes of good hard shafting before they both came, both grunting as they did. They slid to the floor still with Zeke's member inside her swollen pussy, dripping thick white semen. Banjit was now truly satisfied, all had gone well.


Faith and the Thai episode -- Part 16

The next day dawned on a very empty bungalow, over the course of the previous evening as people woke up they showered, changed and left. Zeke on his Harley, Larry in his Humvee and Arnold in his Chevy truck. The girls all ended up sleeping in the big bed till dawn when a cell-phone shrilled, Inga got up to answer and as soon as she hung up she showered, changed and left too. She left a note for the other two as she ran out. Faith and Banjit did not even stir.

They did not wake up till mid-morning, they kissed softly and passionately like lovers often do, then before they could get carried away Banjit rolled out of bed and ran out of the room. Faith got up ten minutes later and walked into the kitchen where Banjit was pouring some freshly squeezed orange juice, she spoke,

'Come on lazy bones! Only time for a quick juice before we hit the road, you still have things to try out and adventures to try before you go back Stateside! We have to dress you in some of me special clothes my friend.' Saying this Banjit placed two glasses of juice on the counter which they drank. She led Faith to the bedroom and after rummaging in her closet she tossed out two seemingly everyday items, both not quite normal.

The first was a strange bra, made of black latex, with cut-outs for the nipples to poke through -- but that was not all, right around the edge of the cut-out there was a ring of thicker latex and this contained short sharp nylon pin-pricks, needle sharp and almost inflexible, the bra cups themselves were lined in rough horsehair. The garment looked like a modern version of something designed for the Spanish Inquisition.

The second item of clothing was a pair of black latex panties, high-waisted and high-cut, not too weird so far -- till one looked carefully, resting inside the panties were two very different rubber cocks. The one in the front part of the panties was an eight-inch-thick dildo complete with moulded veins and a thick bulbous head, the one in the ass region was a shorter -- four inch -- but much thicker butt plug also with a thick bulbous head. On top of the front dildo there was also an area full of sharp nylon pin pricks and these would come to rest against the wearer's clit when properly worn.

Faith picked the items up in turn and just turned them over and over in her hands, amazed at what they looking like and imagining what they would feel like to be worn. It wouldn't take very long for her imagination to become reality. Banjit nodded at her telling her to put them on.

Together with Banjit's help she first put on the bra, it was tighter than anything she would normally wear and brought tears to her eyes as soon as she hooked it on. Banjit helped to centre the nipples in their cut-outs and made sure the cups covered her tits well, she then kissed them softly, sucking the nipples to get them more erect, this only served to push the pin-pricks into the soft flesh. Faith squirmed and was rewarded with a slap on the face for this. She could feel she was already creaming herself.

Next up was the dildo panty, Banjit lubed the front dildo and rear butt plug then held the panty open whilst Faith stepped in it, they then slowly moved it up her legs. First the dildo touched the pussy and Banjit manoeuvred it past the already wet labia, she carried on pulling up the panties and then the butt plug made contact with the ass, again Banjit helped ease it into the puckered hole, she pushed it in an inch then once again pulled the panties up.

Inch by inch both invaders wormed their way into Faith's body, each inch elicited an 'ooooh!' or an 'aaaah! from her. Banjit kept pulling the panties up together with her, finally both silicone cocks completed their journey, they were in to the hilt. The panties were pulled up tight and Faith felt Banjit manipulating something behind her back, she felt the waistband being tightened and then heard a distinct click, this was followed by her bra being tightened slightly and yet another click. She turned to look at Banjit quizzically and was rewarded with yet another slap.

'Nothing to worry about my beautiful friend just two little padlocks, I wouldn't want you to remove your pretty underwear if you were to tire of it, I will free you when I see fit, and now for the rest of your wardrobe,' she handed Faith a formal white cotton blouse; when she put this on it was tight on her and her bra and erect nipples were visible to any casual observer. Next Banjit showed what she had laid on the bed, a formal ladies business suit in navy blue; pencil skirt that stopped four inches above her knees and a smart jacket that covered her bra and nipples. She looked quite demure and no-one would bat an eyelid unless she opened her jacket.

'Almost complete my lover,' said Banjit as she went to get a pair of nay blue stilettos, five inch heels with a strange looking wide ankle strap, she held them open for Faith to step into, when she did this Banjit fitted two tiny padlocks in them and locked them up as well. She now looked like any other career woman in Bangkok, almost.

Faith had not seen the complete picture until Banjit took her by the arm and led her to a mirror, the gasp she gave when she saw herself was proof enough that Banjit had done a good job.

The two left the bungalow with Faith teetering on her heels, she had never worn anything higher than two inches. The cocks in her ass and pussy were giving her all sorts of strange feelings, like hot and cold all over. She got in the car and immediately felt them being shoved deeper inside. She settled into a more comfortable position and off they drove.

They drove for an hour on the highway then took a side road into the wilderness. In the distance Faith saw a collection of buildings, as they drove up she saw a sign that read, 'POPE STUDIOS, making images out of your dreams,' she opened her mouth wide, these were her late husband's studios. Banjit drove straight into a marked spot by the main building and they stepped out of the car, Faith glanced back and saw the sign read, 'Ms B Watt -- Director(Staff)', she was still open mouthed, as they walked towards the entrance she read other parking signs, 'Mr G Pope -- Managing Director', 'Ms E Klimova -- Director(Production)', there were others but Banjit quickened her pace and she had to give up reading signs.

By now Faith had realised her husband's operation was no fly-by-night shoestring operation, what she was seeing was big bucks Hollywood competition, except it could never compete with Hollywood because of the nature of the films, she also realised Banjit was a big player here, just below her husband in the hierarchy! She had better keep her eyes open and her ears peeled. Banjit spoke to her just before they entered the two storey building,

1...56789...13