Faithful Cheating Ch. 01

Story Info
Two horny husbands begin online chats - an introduction.
2.3k words
3.9
12.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Kathleen were happily married. The same was true of Jeff and Emma. Two couples who had never met; who did not know each other existed. Although they possessed similar core values as church-going, middle-aged, conservatives, their worlds were completed partitioned off from each other. Mike and Kathleen lived on the west coast, Jeff and Emma in the southwest.

But there was one thing that by fate brought the two men into contact with each other. Their common hunger, no surprise to men their ages, was for more sex than their wives were willing to offer. Both men felt the perpetual ebb and flow of sexual frustration. They had needs. They loved their wives. So they managed as best as they could.

Both Kathleen and Emma were sweet women. They were faithful, just like their husbands. They were more than satisfied with the cadence of sexual activity in their marriages. Things could occasionally run hot, but for the most part, the girls were very similar in their lack of curiosity about further sexual pleasures as well as being seemingly happy with the once or twice a week "love-making" with their husbands. Laying back in missionary position and spreading their legs with a sense of loyalty (on the edge of duty) was less than inspiring to their husbands. But, a passive lover is better than no lover at all. So they endured.

Both men had secrets. Harmless ones. The random fantasies. The discreet, wandering eye. But neither had ever cheated. Never. It was one of those core values they both embraced.

Ah, but those secrets. It was Mike who first found online chatting. He had been searching for erotic literature to read. His discovery led to what seemed to be an exhaustive library of erotica. He enjoyed reading it. He would sneak away when he felt the urges about to boil over and masturbate while envisioning the scenes he read. Kathleen was clueless; Mike made sure of that.

As Mike continued to engage more intensely with the stories he read, the frequency of his masturbation sessions increased to the point that he actually became less edgy about the too infrequent times he and Kathleen fucked. The stories, so vivid in his imagination as he read them, were each a new arousal for him to enjoy. It was like he was cheating - but he wasn't.

On Saturday morning, Mike could fuck Kathleen. That evening, he would read a story about some hot MILF that spread for a pool boy; Mike could imagine that he was the pool boy. The next morning getting around to go to church, he could admire Kathleen's naked body in the shower, her big, pink, nipples on those heavy 38c breasts making his married dick throb; yet knowing he had no chance to fuck her (sticky cum in her christian-wife pussy before going to church? not a chance), but later that afternoon his pent up lust was relieved by the girl in the next story, a hot wife, peeling away her one piece as her neighbor peeked at her from over the fence. Mike jerked off as he imagined seeing that unfolding.

And so it went. Occasional fucking. Frequent erotica and masturbation.

As for Jeff, he traveled a similar path. Emma was a bit more sexually adventurous than Kathleen, but for the most part, just as vanilla. Nothing edgy or naughty or outwardly horny that might cause raised eyebrows. She worked hard to stay fit and was proud of her body. She knew her firm tone and perky breasts were the best she could do. Jeff loved how her body looked and if given the chance, would eagerly fuck her every day if possible. But, just like Kathleen, Emma's appetite was satisfied with one or two tame sessions per week of throttled love-making.

Jeff eventually stumbled upon online chatting, just like Mike. He was less than enthusiastic at first of the whole "cyber sex" thing. It seemed that the chatrooms seemed to be full of 80% men and 20% slutty women who seemed to seek a twisted online sexual experience that was just too much for his entry-level appetites.

So Mike chatted, in complete and total secret from Kathleen, and so did Jeff in complete secret from Emma. Both men enjoyed a blend of chat and erotica, sometimes finding a chat that rose to the level of arousal similar to that which a good story offered.

Then, without either having a clue as to what a game-changing moment it would be, one day they were logged in to chat, at the same time, at the same site. Mike had adopted the screenname, Faithful But Lustful . Jeff claimed the screenname, Hubby With Secrets .

Mike had been seeking chat for almost an hour with no luck. He was reading erotica as he hoped and waited for someone to pop up on the radar that was chat-worthy. Jeff arrived. His screenname announced his arrival. For some reason, it caught Mike's eye. He initiated contact . . .

Faithful But Lustful - hey buddy

A few moments passed to the point Mike figured this would be just another futile attempt to connect with someone else in a chat. Would he ever be so very wrong this time. At the point where he had given up and was prepared to move on . . .

Hubby With Secrets - hey man, what's up?

Mike smiled. A response!

Faithful But Lustful - safe to assume your wifey does not know what you are up to?

Hubby With Secrets - correct ... how about you?

Faithful But Lustful - mine is clueless

Hubby With Secrets - better that way, right?

Faithful But Lustful - yep - some secrets are better kept as such

Hubby With Secrets - agreed

There was a pause in the interaction, then Jeff asked...

Hubby With Secrets - so, have you ever cheated?

Faithful But Lustful - define "cheated"

Hubby With Secrets - fucked another woman

Faithful But Lustful - nope, I am faithful by that standard... how about you?

Hubby With Secrets - same as you

Faithful But Lustful - so you find this escape to meet a need?

Hubby With Secrets - you could say that

And with that, the two, faithful husbands with lustful secrets began to get to know each other. They chatted about what aroused them, discovering how they shared similar lusts and appetites. They both were tit lovers. They both loved the fact their wives kept their pussies smooth. The both found it to be a secret rush when they would notice another guy checking out their wife, although neither was a cuck by any stretch of the imagination. They had other more taboo and edgy appetites they eventually admitted to each other. All in all, their chats began to grow in breadth and depth as a bond of trust and mutual gratification was shared.

One day, after a few months of chatting together, Mike shared with Jeff about a particular experience he had with his wife, Kathleen, on a weekend getaway for their most recent anniversary...

Faithful But Lustful - so there is this hotel there in San Diego that is 32 stories high... we had a corner suite on the 24th floor

Hubby With Secrets - great view, eh?

Faithful But Lustful - in more ways than you know ;-)

Hubby With Secrets - oh yeah? how so!?

Faithful But Lustful - well, we had a great view of the city lights and Petco Park from our balcony

Hubby With Secrets - ok

Faithful But Lustful - and on Saturday afternoon, anyone who had the right timing and awareness to take a peek up at the window of the corner suite on the 24th floor would have . . .

Hubby With Secrets - would have what?!

Faithful But Lustful - would have seen my sweet wifey pressed against the glass as I pushed up against her from behind...

Hubby With Secrets - mmm... go on

Faithful But Lustful - ... reaching around to fondle her ... when she muttered, "Michael, people can see"

Hubby With Secrets - could they?

Faithful But Lustful - I said, "nobody is looking" as I refused to remove my hand ... kissing her on the neck - that's her weakness! ;-)

Hubby With Secrets - mmmm ... AND!?

Faithful But Lustful - for a split second, I actually had her top and bra lifted high enough to press her bare tits against the glass - she pulled back and said, "that's cold!" LOL

Hubby With Secrets - bare tits against the window?

Faithful But Lustful - it was a rush for sure

Hubby With Secrets - did anyone see?

Faithful But Lustful - I doubt it .. but the fact that somebody could have was a rush for me

Hubby With Secrets - I bet!

Mike proceeded to detail to Jeff how he had fucked Kathleen while he was standing up and she was bent over a chair. He had pulled her top off and hiked up her skirt. He enjoyed describing the scene to Jeff, telling him about how her tits were hanging and swaying as he pumped her pussy from behind.

Faithful But Lustful - I would have loved to have done her closer to the window

Hubby With Secrets - I would have loved to be looking up at that window!

Although the chat ended about that time (Mike was ready to cum and Jeff was unexpectedly interrupted by Emma arriving home earlier than expected), that open admission by Jeff that he would love to have seen Mike fucking Kathleen was a comment that did not fade away.

During their next chat, the scene was brought back to life when Jeff asked . . .

Hubby With Secrets - hey buddy, how's that sweet fuck of yours doing? any plans to put her on display again any time soon?

Faithful But Lustful - lol... she's doing great ... on display? You like that idea?

Hubby With Secrets - from what you described to me, oh yeah

Faithful But Lustful - you like the idea of those heavy, married tits exposed to your eyes, eh?

Hubby With Secrets -I would LOVE to see her tits!

This is the moment that their chats would transition from innocent and playful and arousing to naughty and filthy and taboo. Their chat relationship, to that point already having advanced past the one-and-done stage and into the potentially-longer stage, was about to dive deeper. They had tested the waters a few times previously. There were hints of new risks and levels of lust to be explored. But their bond of trust was deepening to the point that both men were expressing and admitting to secrets and lusts and cravings and appetites that they had never spoken aloud to anyone ... EVER.

Faithful But Lustful - I am so hard right now just thinking about something I think you would like

Hubby With Secrets - do tell!

Faithful But Lustful - it would be crossing a line

Hubby With Secrets - that's why we are here, right?

Faithful But Lustful - something I have never done before

Hubby With Secrets - same for me I am guessing

Faithful But Lustful - oh trust me - you have never done what I am thinking about

Hubby With Secrets - you are killing me buddy ... what is it?!?!

Faithful But Lustful - what if I showed you a pic of her? clothed ... but a REAL LIFE vision of her in a top that shows off those sweet, married tits of hers

Hubby With Secrets - fuck yes!

There was a few moments of idle time as Jeff anxiously awaited what would happen next and Mike worked to create a link where he could display her photo, which he first cropped to hide her face.

Faithful But Lustful - this is without her permission, but it is not a naked pic of her or anything like that ... you are ok with that, right?

Hubby With Secrets - of course

Faithful But Lustful - and, this is just between you and me ... honor between pervs right? I can trust you not to copy and post elsewhere

Hubby With Secrets - absolutely

Faithful But Lustful - I am not ready to see my sweet wifey posted on porn sites! lol

Hubby With Secrets - I think we both know we can trust each other on things like this ... we are good, buddy

When Mike clicked to pass the link on to Jeff, it broke the seal on an entirely new level of chat and relationship the two would discover together. As the photo of her standing there, the ocean waters in the background, the floral spread of purple sage brush in the foreground, her standing there in a top that had a low cut v-neck and a snug fit which showed a profile of her full breasts and nipple tip poking against the fabric, the intent to connect their shared lusts was clearly on display.

What followed is a multi-tiered story that unfolded in ways neither expected. But the tale is worthy of retelling if for no other purpose than the two men paying it forward for what pleasures they experienced for what had unfolded between them. Those pleasures, those stories, those sordid tales that the two of them would eventually share - those are the chapters to come.

Read on, if you will.

Walk away, if you are disinterested.

No matter the case, following chapters will come.