All Comments on 'Faithful Cheating Ch. 01'

by MarriedMindGames

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to read more… can’t wait to see what else happens!

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 3 years ago

I gave a 4 for curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Starting off by going right down the queer rat hole. Why don't your two husbands just Facetime with a jerkoff session and call it good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good start from uk reader

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Story with an edge, this I like. Hopefully it goes beyond pictures and finds a swap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

To boring to read. Author has several stories he left after chapter 1. Hopefully this will be another one.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Ok, one hubby shared a pic to the next.

As stories go, this doesn’t cover an episode of a daytime soap opera. Need a little more to get folks back for a second chapter. Good idea, but Ch. 2 needs to start big to hold our attention.

Also the whole voice of the narrator coming in and taunting us to stay tuned and read is an open admission that the story probably hadn’t given enough to pique interest. Bring on the tension!

i122i122almost 3 years ago

This sounds like my life story. I did the same thing years ago and it eventually opened the door for my x-wife and I to have some great sex….and post it on a website for all to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely arousing! I think every man needs an outlet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMindGames@MarriedMindGames
Sometimes the rush that comes with the thoughts of a married mind can be intense. Filth that nobody who knows us would suspect to exist in our secret appetites... mindgames we play with our spouse... mindgames we play to manipulate our spouse... mindgames we play as secrets k...