All Comments on 'Fall of '69 Ch. 06'

by wilderness

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hooray!

good to see a new chapter posted. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!

Keep them cumming. One thing though. Doc should learn to appreciate the country if he wants a life with Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great! But what's the skinny?

Loved this ENTIRE work so far... but I could do without Skinny. Or maybe without the continued existence of Skinny. I'm just rooting for Don and Becky to work it all out.

Masterful writing though, it's been a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'll be honest.. I enjoyed the love these two shared. It was incredible at time, in the realistic sense.. and chapter 4 (i think) was amazing although unrealistic with the kidnapping. But I really am not liking the turn this is taking.. yes it's mindless fun but it's ruining the connection between the two. Once a third is brought in.. the feeling of magic between just the two disappears, and disappears permanently. It's a shame for me, although I'm sure many will enjoy, as this was sort of the love that interested me, the first few chapters I mean, even though I can't really relate to it. Now it's just becoming a bit meaningless.. and that takes away most of the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bleh

I'm not really interested in the series anymore, I wanted to see don and becky develope their relationship more without this just becoming another orgy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed

This started out really well. Now it’s a completely different story. The characters have changed so much and don’t seem to be as connected as they were.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous