Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." Akemi's head was spinning. It was so hard to think, with Tomi eagerly tonguing her cunt. "Y-you're... jealous?"

"Oh no, she isn't," another voice cut in. "She's just greedy. I'm jealous. That's my thing."

Akemi looked over deliriously and saw Nea walking towards her - or rather, the demon that had been Nea. She looked almost completely different. Nea had always been cute, at least to Akemi, but in a small, innocuous, mousy way. Now, though, she looked like a supermodel. Her body was perfect. It was, quite literally, without flaw. Her skin was a deep, inhuman green, but besides that, was free of any blemishes to mar its beauty. Her face was classically beautiful, with full lips and high, arched cheekbones that drew attention to her gleaming, infernal eyes. And more than anything else, her figure was perfect. Her body had shaped itself into a perfect hourglass, with full, shapely hips that swung alluringly as she walked and large, firm, pert tits sat high on her chest. She had everything that anyone could want for themselves, and somehow, her distinctly demonic features only enhanced her splendor. She was a vision of unholy perfection, but her eyes still reflected an envious lust for more as she stared hungrily at Akemi.

"Hey!" Tomi protested from between Akemi's legs. "Wait your turn!"

"I've been waiting long enough," Nea retorted, her voice simmering. "I've been getting jealous, watching all the rest of you have so much fun with her. I'm sure you understand, Tomi. I can't wait any longer. I need to take what I deserve from her."

Tomi seemed to accept that, and returned to skillfully and eagerly going down on Akemi. The pleasure made Akemi light-headed, but nonetheless, she remained still, captivated by Nea. There was something about her friend that irresistibly commanded her attention. Her eyes kept running over Nea's new body - perfectly accentuated by her slutty, corrupted outfit - noting all the ways in which her beauty was simply immaculate. It filled Akemi with a strange mix of emotions - lust, of course, but also a strange sense of inadequacy. She couldn't stop thinking about all the ways that Nea was simply better than her, now. Her heart started to throb with envy.

"God, that feels good!" Nea moaned, reveling in Akemi's gaze. "Do you know how long I've envied you, Akemi? Everything about you - your power, your confidence, your looks. I guess now, the shoe is finally on the other foot."

Akemi quivered. Even Nea's voice was perfect. She felt so weak in her presence.

"I wish I could say that it's changed anything," Nea continued, reaching Akemi's side and standing over her threateningly. "But you know what? It really hasn't. Because there's still something I'm jealous of. Something I want to take. You know what that is?"

Akemi shook her head.

Nea licked her lips with her unnaturally long tongue. "Your purity."

Akemi blinked. "What?"

"You heard me." Nea's eyes were ravenous. "I've always envied you that. Your sureness. Your righteousness. I still do. And if I can't have that, the least I can do is drag you down into the mud with the rest of us."

Struggling to think though she was, Akemi was astonished by the naked bitterness in Nea's voice. Had her friend always felt that way? "I... I..."

"And the best part is, you won't be able to stop me." Nea reached down to put her hands on Akemi's shoulders, applying enough pressure that the sharpness of her claws made Akemi flinch. "Because you're jealous too."

"N-no!" Akemi protested. Her words were feeble, and her pathetic, needy moaning only made matters worse. Tomi was driving her pussy crazy.

"Yes," Nea insisted. "Not just of all this." She gestured down at her body. "You're jealous of what all of us have. You're jealous that we let ourselves fall. You're jealous that we let go."

"I'm not!" Akemi roared, with as much strength as she could still muster. That was the one thing she truly couldn't let herself admit it.

"Face it," Nea continued. "There's not much to envy about being a hero, Akemi. It's all self-denial, and self-righteous bullshit. But being a villain? That's all about getting what you want. Anything you want. Now, all of us are getting our sinful little fantasies fulfilled, and all you can do is lie there and watch. Doesn't it just make you sick?"

Akemi looked around guiltily at all of her now-corrupted friends.

"Thought so," Nea snorted. "But of course, you're still too stubborn to admit it. I'll just have to show you what you're missing."

She suddenly pushed Akemi back, and then promptly knelt beside her. Akemi made a weak attempt to sit upright, but was immediately stunned when Nea began taking off her clothes. Akemi had already been dazzled by her friend's new beauty, but watching her undress left her completely and utterly entranced. Nea's sailor outfit had been modified and corrupted to accentuate her new form, but Akemi quickly understood that no clothing could ever hope to do justice to her perfection. Akemi felt like she was watching the unveiling of a work of art as Nea quickly but seductively stripped herself of every last piece of fabric covering her body.

Then, she reached forward to slip a hand around Akemi's neck, and pulled the disoriented Star Sentinel's face between her tits.

Akemi's eyes bulged, and she let out a brief, strangled gasp before her voice was utterly smothered by Nea's huge, perfectly shapely chest. She squirmed and struggled for a moment, but in truth, that was little more than a pretense. Nea's chest felt amazing. Akemi felt as though she could easily let herself drown in the softness of Nea's body. The corrupted magical girl was holding her so tight, she could barely breathe, but Akemi didn't care. Even Nea's scent was perfectly delightful and intoxicating. Helpless and captivated, Akemi started weakly kissing and nuzzling against her friend. She knew it was shameful. She was too tired to care.

After a few, long moments, Nea pulled her away, and looked down at her, a sinister smirk on her face.

Akemi felt small and weak.

It didn't help that, between her legs, Tomi was still eagerly pleasuring her for all she was worth. Fallen to greed, Tomi was clearly willing to do whatever it took to satisfy Akemi, and in doing so, steal her soul. She kept touching and stimulating her in all kinds of different ways, drawing back to toy with her clit and tease her lips, before unfolding her demonic, impossibly long tongue and using it to push deep, deep inside Akemi's body. The way Tomi could reach so much deeper than anything else ever had made Akemi's eyes water. Her g-spot was completely overwhelmed. It was like Tomi had a sixth sense for how sensitive she was, and was using it to tease her with whatever kind of pleasure she was most greedy for.

"See?" Nea asked mockingly. "Is this what you want to be, Akemi? A toy for a pair of demons? Wouldn't you rather be the one getting to toy with someone? Don't you want this power? This beauty? It could all be yours."

Akemi nodded, although she didn't really understand what she was agreeing to. All she knew was that she was filled with gnawing, insatiable want. She couldn't stop yearning for Nea's touch, but her touch only made it worse.

"Don't you want this?" Nea pulled Akemi back to her chest, this time pressing Akemi's lips to her stiff nipple. Akemi started kissing and suckling without thought.

"Y-y... hng," Akemi moaned. Tomi, not to be outdone, was teasing her by pulling back, kissing and nibbling at her sensitive inner thighs, leaving her pussy screaming pleasure.

"Or this?" Nea pushed Akemi's head down until the beleaguered magical girl was kissing and drooling over her stomach.

"I... oh my god," Akemi breathed. Nea's presence was overwhelming, and seemed to be growing more and more so with each passing moment. Nea was basking in Akemi's envy and adoration, shivering in delight as Akemi's moaned exclamations left her parted lips.

"Or..." Nea pushed Akemi down further, licking her lips suggestively and shifting her legs until she was straddling Akemi's prone body. Akemi found her eyes fixed worshipfully between Nea's legs, head completely addled by pleasure and mind-warping corruption. "This?"

Akemi had no words. Her mind was at breaking point. She wanted it. She wanted everything. She wanted everything Nea had, and she wanted all the luxuries Tomi promised. But as Nea waited expectantly and smugly for an answer, Akemi still found she couldn't give it to her.

"Of course she does," came a new voice, aristocratic and authoritative. "But there's something holding you back, isn't there, Akemi? Pride. Fortunately for us all, I know a little something about that."

Lian stepped forward, and even Nea and Tomi trembled a little. Akemi looked at the steely, sinister glint in Lian's eyes, and she knew at once what was going to happen.

She was going to lose.


12