All Comments on 'Falling For Daddy Ch. 01'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 3 years ago

A very good story very erotic had me rubbing myself in the last page. I’m definitely looking for part two it looks like there could be three men evolved. In my mind I can see a lot of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!!

You wrote a great story! It built, and had me waiting for the next page. I could see part two, and possibly part three. You mentioned a red headed uncle. Love red heads. Freckles are a plus. Looking forward to the rest of this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

There are many ways to go here -- and I hope you fulfill them all! First, Manny can suck Oliver off too, and then gently introduce him to fucking his ass. Manny's appearance -- the treasure trail, the swirls of hair on the muscular chest, the 8 inch cock -- all very attractive. And then Ollie can "come out" to his dad -- and love his dad's manly body -- the dark hair covering thighs, chest, abs, arms. Ollie already seen his dad as a very sexy hairy man. Let the stories proceed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bravo

Love a good incest fantasy that doesn't shy away from its own fetish! Such a nice story so far. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks

waiting for more

CuretteCurettealmost 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY. Probably one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. The writing was so great, and the storyline is interesting too. The sexy stuff was awesome too. Can’t wait to read more. Hats off to you, this story is a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn so hot I wish I was Oliver

HornyKipHornyKipover 2 years ago

Well written, rarely any errors... It wasn't rushed. On to the next installment.

Leoguy86Leoguy86almost 2 years ago

An amazing story so far and I am sure it will turn out even more breathtaking. I must say, what I love about it so far is that it's drawn out and slowly leads to the main idea. Most incestual erotica is wham-bam, thank you sir, and that is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. 👍 Next,!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, has the right atmosphere, pace, and is very interesting.

And I'm even starting to find my experience in it.

I wonder what in the next parts and how you will lead each of the threads.

Sissiboy from Warsaw (Poland)

Wspaniała historia, ma w sobie odpowiednią atmosferę, tempo, i jest bardzo interesująca.

A już nawet zaczynam odnajdywać w niej swoje doświadczenia.

Ciekawe co w następnych częściach i jak poprowadzisz każdy z wątków.

SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES