Falling For Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! You talked to your dad about this?" Manny asked.

"I didn't bring it up! He told me he thought I was gay and... he said I should try it."

Oliver didn't mention the rest of it. He was barely able to admit that part to himself.

"Holy shit," said Manny. "Well, maybe your dad has a point. What better way to figure out whether or not you're gay than by fooling around with a guy?"

Oliver rolled his eyes. "It's not that easy. I have a girlfriend, I can't just find some guy after a wrestling match to... touch my cock, or something.

Manny laughed. "Fair enough, bro."

He looked at Oliver for a moment. "So, uh... what kinda dudes are you into?"

Oliver blushed. "I haven't even thought about this before three days ago, I don't-"

"You gotta like muscles, right? I mean, who doesn't?"

Manny took a step closer. He was standing only a few feet away from Oliver now.

Oliver was frozen against the wall. "I mean, I guess..." he said quietly.

Manny looked down at him, his gaze burning a hole right through Oliver.

"What about tattoos?" he asked. "You like a guy with ink?"

Oliver's eyes darted down to the butterfly underneath Manny's sternum. A bead of water was dripping down his abs, as he was still wet from the shower.

"Su- sure," said Oliver.

Manny was now standing directly in front of him. He stared down at Oliver. Oliver could barely lift his eyes above Manny's chest.

"You know I've always kind of had a thing for you, bro," Manny said softly.

He grabbed Oliver's hand and gently placed it on his crotch. Oliver gasped at the feeling of Manny's bulge through his towel. Manny took his other hand and put it underneath Oliver's chin. He lifted his head to look him in the eyes.

"So fucking cute," he said. He leaned in and kissed Oliver.

Oliver closed his eyes, surrendering to Manny's embrace. Just like on the squat rack, his knees felt like jelly. He reached his other hand out and touched Manny's chest.

Unlike with Ashley, every neuron in Oliver's brain was firing as he kissed Manny. He felt like he had at the restaurant the other night after half a glass of wine — head swimming, body tingling, a warm feeling spreading throughout his body.

But it was more than that. The way Manny was kissing him made him feel desired. Despite all of his shame around his body, he could feel how desperately Manny wanted him. That feeling of being wanted excited Oliver more than anything he'd ever done with Ashley.

He knew that, no matter what Manny wanted, he would give it to him. He was powerless, just like he would have been if Manny had had him pinned on the mat.

Manny slipped his tongue into Oliver's mouth as he pulled him in closer. Oliver's hand was still on Manny's cock, massaging it through the towel. Manny moaned into Oliver's mouth.

"Fuck, dude. I've wanted this for so long," Manny said.

He grabbed the towel and let it fall. Oliver looked down. His eyes widened as he saw Manny's cock for the first time.

Fuck, it was so much bigger than he's expected! It was perfectly proportional, a decent girth, and 8". The thing that shocked Oliver, however, was that it was uncircumcised. Oliver had never seen an uncircumcised penis before, and the extra foreskin was fascinating to him.

Manny smiled at him. "You can touch it if you want," he said.

Oliver reached down and touched the head of Manny's cock with the tips of his fingers.

"Mmm..." said Manny. "Squeeze it."

Oliver wrapped his fingers around it and began to stroke it up and down. Manny groaned.

"Your hands are so soft," he said. "Like a girl's hands. Fuck, you're so fucking sexy."

Oliver blushed. He felt so powerful in that moment, so thrilled at his own ability to turn Manny on.

Manny wanted him! He thought he was sexy! This fucking Greek God, this boy that Oliver had been idolizing for the last few years, thought that HE was sexy.

He stroked Manny's cock up and down, enjoying the way the soft, warm skin felt in his fingers. He looked up at Manny and saw the Bulgarian boy throw his head back, enjoying the feeling of Oliver's touch.

An idea came over him all of a sudden. He looked at Manny, whose eyes were still closed. Quickly, before he could change his mind, Oliver got on his knees.

Now that he was level with Manny's cock, he inspected it up close. The thick, bulbous head was leaking out a bit of precum, which ran into Oliver's fingers. He put his face right up next to it, looking closely at every vein. Finally he closed his eyes and took the head into his mouth.

Manny opened his eyes. "Oh fuck, bro, your mouth feels so good."

He put his hands on Oliver's head, running his fingers through his hair as Oliver took more of his member into his mouth.

Oliver was harder than he'd ever been, kneeling in front of his friend with his friend's dick in his mouth. He put his hands on Manny's massive thighs, squeezing them as he felt Manny's cock hit the back of his throat.

Oh shit. What did he do now? He was only halfway down Manny's cock. How was he supposed to fit any more into his mouth?

"Lick my balls, bro. Feels so fucking good."

Oliver pulled Manny's cock out of his mouth, with a bunch of saliva pouring out as well. He wiped his mouth, then lifted Manny's cock. The same way he'd inspected Manny's cock, he inspected his balls. They were large and warm, with little black hairs coming out of the sack.

Oliver cupped them in his hands, feeling the weight of them. They were definitely larger than Oliver's were. He put his nose in Manny's crotch and breathed in. God, there it was. That masculine musk that Manny and his father both reeked. This was the source!

He continued to smell Manny's balls, breathing in the intoxicating scent as much as he could.

Manny laughed. "I'm glad you like the smell," he said. "Try tasting it."

Oliver looked up at Manny, wide-eyed. Manny stroked his cheek, smiling at him. He then lifted his cock up to give Oliver access to his balls.

Oliver opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, gently lapping against the flesh of Manny's ballsack. Just like his cock, it tasted fleshy and slightly salty. Oliver opened his mouth wider to take in more of Manny's ballsack until one of his testicles popped in.

"Brooooo..." Manny groaned, continuing to stroke Oliver's cheek with his hand.

Oliver sucked on Manny's ball, rolling it around in his mouth as he explored the feeling. He could feel the warmth of Manny's cock resting against his face as he licked all around Manny's testicle. He soon switched to the other testicle, giving both of Manny's balls a passionate cleaning.

"You're so good at this, bro," Manny said, putting his hands behind his head as he enjoyed Oliver's mouth on his balls. "I told you you were a cocksucker."

Oliver turned red, kneeling in front of Manny with one of Manny's balls in his mouth and his own dick harder than ever. But he didn't stop — in fact, he grabbed Manny's cock and shoved it back into his mouth again. He focused on taking as much of Manny's cock as he could into his mouth, but it kept hitting the back of his throat and making him gag.

"Relax your throat, dude," Manny said, grabbing his hair and thrusting lightly into Oliver's mouth.

Oliver tried, opening his throat muscles to let the invading phallus in. Manny thrust back and forth, burrowing his cock deeper into Oliver's throat until it went all the way in. Oliver opened his eyes in shock as his nose brushed up against Manny's pubes.

"That's it, now you're deep-throating me," Manny said, grinning.

Oliver continued to bob up and down on Manny's cock, his hands reaching up and running along Manny's abs. Manny took Oliver's hand in his own and ran it over his body, across his pecs and abdominal muscles.

"I knew you liked my body, bro," Manny said, smiling. "You can't take your fucking eyes off me."

Oliver traced the little butterfly tattoo on Manny's sternum with his fingers, his other hand reaching behind Manny to push him deeper into his mouth. He closed his eyes and focused on Manny's cock, enjoying the sounds of Manny groaning in pleasure.

Soon Manny grabbed Oliver by the arm and pulled him to his feet. He kissed Oliver again, shoving his tongue into Oliver's throat as he pressed Oliver's body tightly against his own. Oliver put his hands against Manny's chest, completely at the mercy of Manny's kiss.

Manny broke the kiss, then turned Oliver around and ripped his towel off, leaving him completely naked.

"Bend over and put your hands up against the wall," he whispered in Oliver's ear.

Oliver did what he told him, his heart beating in his chest. He could feel Manny's hands on his cheeks, spreading them apart.

Holy fuck! Was Manny going to fuck him? Oliver wasn't sure he was ready for that. Hell, he'd only just now realized that he was actually attracted to men!

"Shit, dude. You have such a pretty pink hole," Manny said.

All of a sudden he felt something warm and soft pressing against his hole. He winced, preparing for the protrusion of Manny's cock until he realized that it wasn't Manny's cock at all. No, it was something softer than that rubbing up and down his hole. He turned around and looked in shock as he saw Manny on his knees. Manny was licking his asshole!

Oliver moaned. Whatever Manny was doing, it felt amazing! Oliver knew that gay dudes fucked up the ass, everyone knows that. But he hadn't realized how good it could feel to have someone eat your ass. He pressed his face against the shower wall, his eyes closed in ecstasy as he surrendered to the talents of Manny's tongue.

Manny wiggled his tongue deep inside Oliver's hole, causing shivers to go up and down Oliver's body. Oliver reached back and pulled his cheeks apart, allowing Manny to go in even deeper. His eyes rolled in the back of his head as he felt Manny probe him in the most intimate place imaginable. Fuck, this felt so good!

After a few minutes of unimaginable bliss, Manny stood up and whispered into Oliver's ear.

"I fucking love your ass, bro. So fucking delicious."

He raised his hand up and put his middle finger into Oliver's mouth. Oliver sucked on it obediently, getting it nice and wet. Manny then reached down and slid his finger inside of Oliver's asshole, causing Oliver to let out a small cry.

"Shh..." Manny said as he held Oliver from behind. He kissed his neck, his right arm wrapped around Oliver's neck while he used his left hand to work his finger deeper into Oliver's hole.

Oliver whimpered as he felt Manny's finger move around inside him. It was such a foreign feeling, but one that made him feel warm and tingly inside. After the initial discomfort, he quickly found that he wanted even more of Manny inside him.

"Does that feel good, bro?" Manny whispered into his ear, his finger curling in a "come hither" motion inside of Oliver.

Oliver nodded, his cock leaking massive amounts of precum from being manhandled by this hunk. Manny continued to hold him tight, rubbing his hard cock against Oliver's lower back as he finger fucked his hole.

Oliver could feel himself steadily approaching orgasm, the anal stimulation too much for the young man. He quickly reached for his cock and, on only the third stroke, began to shoot his jizz all over the wall.

"Fuck, dude, you're gushing!" said Manny.

As Oliver came, his mind involuntarily flashed to his father. He could see his father's hand on his shoulder as he sat in bed naked, looking into his father's eyes. He thought about those eyes as he continued to soak the wall with his sperm.

Oliver fell to his knees, completely spent as the last of his seed dribbled out of his cock. He looked up at his jizz dripping slowly down the wall.

"My turn," he heard Manny say behind him.

He turned around to see Manny stroking his cock above him, his other hand rubbing his nipples as he jerked himself off. Oliver could barely move, still deflated from his orgasm. He watched curiously as Manny pleasured himself, their eyes locking. Manny bit his lip, stroking his uncut cock as he continued to rub his body.

Oliver marveled at just how incredible Manny's body truly was. Every muscle in his body was tensed as he masturbated himself, his pecs and biceps nearly popping out of his skin. Oliver felt a wave of desire flood over him, despite having just cum. He put his face right underneath Manny's cock, looking up at him as Manny jerked himself.

Manny smiled. "Here it comes bro... UGH!" he shouted as he began to shoot his load.

Oliver closed his eyes as the warm, sticky cum shot out of Manny's cock and onto his face. He could feel each jet of cum shooting farther and farther, getting all over his lips, nose, eyes, and hair. He didn't know why, but something about having his face painted by Manny made him feel like the sexiest man in the world.

Manny grunted as he finished orgasming, the jets of cum beginning to subside. Oliver opened his eyes, wiping the cum away as he looked up at Manny. Manny let out big, heavy breaths, staring down at Oliver's cum-filled face. He grinned.

"Well, you're definitely not straight, dude," he said.

He took his thumb and wiped some of the cum off of Oliver's chin, then stuck it in between his lips. Oliver sucked on Manny's thumb, tasting his cum. He was surprised at how pleasant it tasted — not as bitter as he might have imagined.

"Thank God for Manny's clean diet!" Oliver thought as he swallowed it down.

Manny reached over and turned on the shower, surprising Oliver. Oliver got to his feet and closed his eyes, washing the cum off of his face. Manny went up behind him and held him around the waist, pushing his deflating cock up against Oliver's ass.

"That was fun," he said as he put his chin on Oliver's shoulder. "I've wanted to do that for so long. Ever since I first saw you in that little speedo of yours."

Oliver moaned. He reached up and held onto Manny's arms. Manny kissed him on the neck, then turned and grabbed his towel.

"I'm gonna go get changed. Thanks for that," he said, stepping out of the shower and wrapping the towel around his waist. He winked at Oliver before walking away.

Oliver leaned against the wall, enjoying the warmth of the water as his post-orgasm mind tried to work out what had just happened.

Was he gay? It would be pretty foolish to assume he was straight after the mind-blowing orgasm he'd just had being finger fucked by another guy.

But what about Ashley? Was he attracted to her at all?

His heart sank as he realized his betrayal. What was he going to tell her? He wouldn't be able to keep this a secret for long, he knew that. Mostly because he really fucking wanted to do it again.

And what of his dad? It was his father he'd been thinking about when he came. Did that mean his father was right, that he was attracted to him? No, that couldn't be true. It was just an involuntary thing. His dad was the one who'd planted the whole idea of being gay in his mind in the first place. That was the only reason he was thinking about him.

Oliver could accept that maybe he liked sucking dick. But sucking his dad's dick? He wasn't sure he would go that far. Something about the whole thing still repulsed him. The idea of being on his knees, taking his dad's cock into his mouth, feeling his dad cum on his face the way Manny had... it made him feel this pit in his stomach.

But if he was being honest with himself, it also made his cock grow hard despite the fact that he had just cum only moments earlier.

Oliver reached over and turned off the shower, still no closer to knowing what to do about his dad. If anything, he only felt more confused.