Falling For Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what I'm getting into."

After they finished their meal, Noah paid the bill and they walked outside, heading down the street towards the boardwalk.

Neither of them noticed the man in the beanie who sat with his face buried in a cafe menu as they passed. He watched them for a moment as they walked down the street, then got up from his table and began to follow after them.

Noah and Oliver walked through the attractions at Coney Island, taking in the sights and sounds of the amusement park. The screams of the kids from the roller coasters blared overhead as they walked through the park holding hands.

"Step right up and prove your strength!" shouted a tall man in a pinstriped top hat.

He was holding a large mallet in front of one of those high striker carnival games. Oliver and Noah watched as a man took the mallet from him and swung it as hard as he could down on the lever. The numbers ranged from 10 to 90 leading up to the bell at the top. They watched as the puck shot up all the way to 50, then fell back down with a loud clang.

"Aww, better luck next time," said the man. "Who's next? Who are the men out of the boys?"

Noah nudged Oliver, grinning. "You wanna try?"

"Oh, I- I mean-"

"Come on, it'll be fun. I'll give him a ticket," said Noah.

He handed the man in the top hat a ticket. "One for my boy here," he said, winking at Oliver.

"How's about it, son?" asked the man. "Are you strong enough to ring the bell?"

"Probably not," laughed Oliver. "But I'll try!"

He took the mallet from the man and looked up at the bell. It seemed impossibly high. He looked over at his dad, who was smiling at him.

"Go on, Ollie. You've got this!" he cheered.

Oliver gripped the mallet in his hand and swung down as hard as he could. He could feel his arms vibrating as the mallet smacked into the lever, sending a shock throughout his whole body.

Oliver and his dad watched as the puck ran up to 10... 20... then dropped back down with a loud clang.

Oliver's face turned red in embarrassment. So much for all that time in the gym.

"Aww, that's okay, it's tougher than it looks. How about you, sir? You wanna give it a try?" asked the man.

"Sure," said Noah. He patted Oliver on the back, then grabbed the mallet from him.

Oliver watched as his dad approached the lever, staring at it with an intense look on his face.

"AGH!" shouted Noah as he brought the mallet swinging down onto the lever.

Oliver watched as the puck shot up like a cannon. 40..50..60..70... it kept going until it rang the bell with an ear-splitting "DING!"

"Aha! We have a strongman, I see!" shouted the man. He pointed back at a display wall full of trinkets. "What'll it be? You can have anything on the board."

Noah grinned. He turned to Oliver. "What do you want, Ollie? You want the stuffed bear?"

Oliver smiled. "Sure," he said.

"You can take it to college to warm your bed while I'm gone," Noah said, winking.

Oliver frowned. He watched as the man took down the big stuffed bear. Before he knew it, there were tears in his eyes.

Noah turned to see his son wiping a tear out of his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...."

"Hey," said Noah, leaning his face down to Oliver's. He brushed Oliver's hair back with his hands and looked into his eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because, we only just started this and now I'm gonna be leaving..." said Oliver, his voice thick with emotion. "I don't want to be apart just when we've finally found each other."

Noah rubbed his back. "I'll still be here. And I'll visit. As often as you'll have me."

"I'm just worried about the whole long distance thing. I mean, we're only just now getting started and the idea of putting things on hold..."

"Ollie, trust me, you're gonna love college," said Noah. "It'll be the time of your life. You'll have endless potential, unlimited resources... you're gonna make so many friends you won't even miss me."

"But I will miss you, dad. Don't you get it? I can't breathe when I'm not with you. I'm so fucking in love with you that it hurts. I don't wanna leave you..."

Noah hugged him. "I know, baby, I know..." He lifted his face and kissed him softly. "You're never gonna lose me. I promise."

The man with the top hat coughed. He stood there awkwardly, still holding the bear.

Noah and Oliver broke apart.

"Oh, uh, that was just... he's my boyfriend."

"Dad is like a nickname," said Oliver hurriedly.

"Trust me, I've seen a May-December relationship before. It's nothing new," said the man. "So, do you want the bear or not?"

Oliver nodded. The man handed it to him.

"Step right up! Who will be our next strongman?" yelled the man as Oliver and his father walked further along the boardwalk.

"Sir, do you have what it takes?" he asked the man in the beanie.

"What? No, get the fuck away from me," said the man. He saw Noah and Oliver turn the corner and hurried after them.

"Asshole," said the carnival man under his breath.

After a few more minutes of walking around, Noah and Oliver had had enough and decided to head back home. They walked back towards the parking garage where they'd left the car, holding hands as they strolled along the sidewalk.

"I had fun tonight," said Oliver, smiling.

Noah squeezed his hand. "Good. And I want you to know, we'll get through the long distance thing, okay? It won't be forever."

Oliver nodded. His heart still felt heavy in his chest when he thought about leaving his dad, but he felt safe with his father's hand in his.

"I have to say, it was pretty nice tonight calling you my boyfriend," Noah said as they got into the car.

Oliver couldn't suppress a smile. "So that's what we're calling it then?"

Noah laughed. "What, would you prefer calling me daddy instead?"

"Maybe," said Oliver, smirking.

Noah looked at him, intrigued. "Yeah? You like calling me daddy? Being my little boy?"

Oliver reached over into Noah's lap, laying his fingers on his dad's growing cock. "I know that I like daddy's cock," he said, pulling it through the fly of his dad's jeans and stroking it.

Noah took a deep breath. "Fuck, boy. Your hand feels so good."

Oliver grinned mischievously. "I can think of something that feels even better."

He slipped off his seatbelt and leaned over, taking his dad's cock in his mouth.

Noah's eyes widened. "Ollie, we're in public."

Oliver took his mouth off of his dad's cock. "We're in a parking garage. No one's gonna see..."

He went back to sucking his dad's cock. Noah put his hand on his son's head, moaning.

"Fuck, Ollie, your mouth feels so good."

Oliver moved his tongue all around his dad's shaft as it grew to its full length inside him. Oliver was hungry for his dad's dick, having gone all day without being able to feel it or taste it. He savored the taste in his mouth as he bobbed up and down on it.

For someone who hadn't sucked cock until a week ago, Oliver was quickly becoming a pro. He was learning just how to make a man feel good, how to apply the right amount of suction and stimulate the balls. Noah couldn't be prouder, especially since he was reaping all the benefits.

Oliver reached down and began to stroke his hairy balls.

"Fuck, baby," Noah said, reaching over and slipping his hand down the back of Oliver's pants.

Oliver moaned onto his father's cock as he felt his dad's finger slip into his hole. He continued blowing his dad from the passenger's seat while Noah fingered him. His dad's hands felt like magic, and the way he wiggled his finger whenever it was inside him made Oliver want to cum in his overalls right then and there.

They continued pleasuring each other in the car, the windows growing hot and steamy from the heat and their heavy breathing.

"Fuck, son, I'm gonna blow," said Noah. Oliver picked up the pace, sucking his dad's cock even faster as he pushed back against his dad's finger. Noah continued to jab his finger inside his son's asshole, poking his prostate again and again as he felt himself growing closer to orgasm.

"Ugh... fuck baby, I'm cumming," said Noah as he began to fill his son's mouth with jizz.

Oliver swallowed his dad's cum hungrily, eager not to spill a drop in his dad's car and mess up the vinyl. He moaned on his dad's cock as his dad's fingers brought him almost to the edge...

Both of their hearts stopped as they heard a loud rap on the door. They looked up to see a man in a beanie and sunglasses standing outside the door.

"Fuck! Dad, who is that?" asked Oliver, sitting back up. He wiped the cum off of his lips.

"Stay here, Ollie," said Noah.

He opened the door and shut it behind him, glaring at the man.

"Who the fuck are you?"

The man with the beanie grinned. He took off his sunglasses, then ripped the beanie off his head, revealing his wavy red hair.

"I fucking knew it," said Tony.

Noah's face went pale.

"Dad, what's going on?" asked Oliver as he opened the passenger door. He stood and saw Tony standing there, staring at his father with a malevolent smile on his face. His jaw dropped in shock.

"I knew you were a fucking creep, perving on your son," said Tony.

"Uncle Tony, it's not like that," said Oliver. He walked around the car towards Tony. "I wanted to tell you earlier, but... we're in love."

Tony scoffed. "Look what you did to the poor kid. Probably brainwashed him into thinking he's a faggot in the first place."

Noah grabbed Tony and shoved him back against the wall of the parking structure.

"Call my son a fag again, I fucking dare you," he snarled.

Tony smirked. "I have to say, I'm more surprised that you're the fag. I'm sure you must have kept that a secret from Evie."

"She knew who I was," said Noah quietly.

"Thank God she died before she had to see you fuck your son," said Tony.

Oliver's eyes went wide as his father reached his fist back and punched Tony in the face.

"You son of a bitch!" yelled Noah.

"Dad, stop!"

Oliver ran over to Tony, who had fallen to the ground.

"Uncle Tony, are you okay?"

Tony spit on the ground. "I'm fine, Ollie," he said. He turned to Noah and said, "Tell me, Noah. How much do you think it's gonna cost for me to keep this quiet? 50 grand? 100 grand?"

"Fuck you," said Noah.

"Uncle Tony!" said Oliver, staring at him in confusion. "What are you talking about? You can't tell anyone about us, we could get in trouble."

"What do you think your partners at the firm will think when they find out you're fucking your son? Can't imagine that your clients will be too happy about it."

"Go ahead and tell them. I don't care," said Noah. "I love my son and I'm not ashamed of it."

"Well you should be," said Tony. "I wonder what Oliver's college will do when they find out. You know they can rescind his admission."

"Uncle Tony..." said Oliver. He was in shock. How could his uncle be saying these things?

"Yeah, I've read about that happening. It would be a shame for your actions to keep him from having a successful life."

"If you do that I'll fucking kill you," said Noah. He grabbed Tony's shirt and pulled him up, rearing back his fist to punch him again.

"Dad, don't hurt him," said Oliver.

"I'll tell your firm, I'll tell his college, I'll tell the fucking New York Times if I have to."

"Stop it!" yelled Oliver. "Uncle Tony, you don't mean that."

Tony stared at Noah with absolute hatred.

"But it doesn't have to be this way, Noah. You give me the money and I won't breathe a word of it."

Noah stared at him, his fist still reared in the air. He was shaking.

"...how much money?" he asked.

"Dad, you can't," said Oliver.

"100 grand. That should be enough."

"I can't get you that kind of money."

Tony smirked. "I'm patient. I'll take it in installments. But I'm gonna need a big chunk of it upfront. At least 20 grand, no later than Friday."

Noah lowered his fist. "Fine," he said, letting go of Tony. He looked absolutely broken.

"Dad, we can't afford that, can we?" said Oliver.

Noah looked at his son, his eyes full of melancholy. "We have to, Ollie. He's right, if this got out... you would never get into college. I can't get in the way of the rest of your life."

"Listen to him, Oliver," said Tony.

Oliver glared at him. "Shut the fuck up, Uncle Tony," he said. "How could you do this to us? To me? I thought that you were family."

Tony stared at him blankly. "You don't know what it's like out there, Oliver. It's a tough world. Sometimes you just gotta do what you have to to survive."

"Get the fuck out of here," said Noah. "You'll have your money by next week."

Tony nodded. "We have a deal."

He walked off without another word.

Oliver stared after him, tears in his eyes. "I don't understand... how could he do this to us, dad?"

Noah shook his head. "This is all my fault, Ollie," he said. "I never should have started this in the first place."

Oliver looked at him in shock. "Dad..."

"Get in the car. Let's go home."

Noah opened the door of his car and got in. Oliver stood there for a moment as the full weight of what had just happened washed over him. He walked numbly around to the passenger's side of the car and got in. He sat there in silence as his dad started the car and began to drive.